What content would you like added?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
-Parasites/symbiotes that, if they give beneficial effects or abilities
Normally, beneficial=symbiotes, harmful=parasites. But I can understand why would someone use the two words. I mean, I can only think of the Spidermanverse every time I read the word "symbiote" :p

-More control over my character, and what they do in regards to sex scenes. If I defeat an enemy in combat and want to have fun with them, I'd like a 'rough' and 'gentle' option. One of my big bugaboos with TiTS is how... rapey the victory scenes for the PC felt. :\
That'd be great. But I suspect it won't happen :/

Reactions: Kitchie Keen

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Lots of Corruption.

422832185507053589.png

Maybe this time with some Nun flavoring.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
A change in title to Corruption of Champions: Kingdoms so we have TiTS and CoCK.

Huuuh... Idea.

What if the game had a kingdom building aspect to it? Take (or be granted) a piece of land which you build your base on, then you recruit NPCs (both named variants for your personal ~harem~ administrative staff, and unnamed variants in great numbers to populate the land) and become king/queen/ruler/emperor/empress/God-King of Mankind of it. You build buildings that give some benefits, which will likely involve sex stuff (build a bath, get bath scenes. Build a garrison, get soldier gangbang... With some clever coding, this might even get personalized to which species is manning it!), and then try to take over the world... either to cleanse it from corruption (good side) or to corrupt it for yourself (evil side).

Yay nay? Too much bookkeeping, too little sex? ... too ambitious?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Huuuh... Idea.

What if the game had a kingdom building aspect to it? Take (or be granted) a piece of land which you build your base on, then you recruit NPCs (both named variants for your personal ~harem~ administrative staff, and unnamed variants in great numbers to populate the land) and become king/queen/ruler/emperor/empress/God-King of Mankind of it. You build buildings that give some benefits, which will likely involve sex stuff (build a bath, get bath scenes. Build a garrison, get soldier gangbang... With some clever coding, this might even get personalized to which species is manning it!), and then try to take over the world... either to cleanse it from corruption (good side) or to corrupt it for yourself (evil side).

Sounds like a whole nother game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Bring back Vala! And Helspawn! And hookers and blow!

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
Huuuh... Idea.

Solid basis for CoC: Empires

Yall seem to be missing that the only thought behind that post was making the acronym for the game spell out cock.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Stuff i'm interested in
  • Magic, whats the point of being a mage if the only spell in your spellbook is fireball?
  • Gay
  • Transformations - more is always better, especially fine tuning stuff to add the extra detail
  • Player base customization/improvement
  • Lore
Wishlist
  • At least one quality husbando follower (without a horsecock)
  • Wolf/Reptile tfs
  • Mythical transformations aside from kitsune/nekomata/dragon/MG
  • mpreg
  • Mage armor/outfits that don't scream "man in a dress"

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Tentacles, lots and lots of tentacles!
Big dick penetrations and their oh so glorious details, raid that womb and seed that baby room directly (yes... that's quite extreme lol but this is CoC universe who gives a fuck about reality!)
Probably would go hand in hand with the above, pliable cervix perk maybe?
again working for above, details about stomach bulging with well endowed lovers.

ah who am I kidding I guess some of us have some extreme fetishes :p

I'll add one more some of us will want to see... much as I like boobies, large and small (I prefer small damn it all) more characters with waifish tits plz! I'd like to see variety in game and not E-cup+ majority of character cast.

Apr 2, 2018
Definitely more interactivity with your own cock (Even outside of sex). As far as I remember cock socks would be considered underwear but definitely cock customization, special interactions etc.

I think having condoms as an item that gets filled and put in your inventory and you can do things with it would be great too.

Ghrom

Apr 2, 2018
huge minotaurs and centaurs with large horsecocks and longer smut texts to enjoy than in CoC1 and big buff anthro wolfs with a dick to match and i will be happy forever, everything else is just a bonus. :p ( is easy to please)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Okay, I think that most people here has a guess about what I'd like to see, but:

-Gay stuff.
The chances are slim, but hey, there's always hope.

-Some full avian TF.
The old one in CoC lacked a beak-ish TF. Luckily TiTs fixed that.

-Avian tail TF
A bit of an extra, but having a partial/specific TF would be cool. Short fans, long quetzal tails, or peacock long fans.

-Mpreg
-Some anthro, male, romanceable NPCs
Preferably not canine/feline/equine-bovine, since those seem to come a lot. Something a bit more exotic, say, a rabbit, a kangaroo, a red-panda, a bird-morph, an aquatic creature, etc.

-Fancy, gaudy, colorful clothing, with good/decent stats.
Nothing would be more satisfying that vanquishing foes while looking fabulous. But please, make it male-viable, as Zavos stated. Not only dresses/blouse-skirts can be colorful.

-The ability to create/build and/or improve a base, say a castle, palace, manor, whatever you have on mind. Maybe placing some trophies that you may acquire trough the game, plus adding some nice furniture/paintings. They're just cosmetic stuff, but add a lot to the immersion.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Okay, I think that most people here has a guess about what I'd like to see, but:

-Gay stuff.
The chances are slim, but hey, there's always hope.

-Some full avian TF.
The old one in CoC lacked a beak-ish TF. Luckily TiTs fixed that.

-Avian tail TF
A bit of an extra, but having a partial/specific TF would be cool. Short fans, long quetzal tails, or peacock long fans.

-Mpreg
-Some anthro, male, romanceable NPCs
Preferably not canine/feline/equine-bovine, since those seem to come a lot. Something a bit more exotic, say, a rabbit, a kangaroo, a red-panda, a bird-morph, an aquatic creature, etc.

-Fancy, gaudy, colorful clothing, with good/decent stats.
Nothing would be more satisfying that vanquishing foes while looking fabulous. But please, make it male-viable, as Zavos stated. Not only dresses/blouse-skirts can be colorful.

-The ability to create/build and/or improve a base, say a castle, palace, manor, whatever you have on mind. Maybe placing some trophies that you may acquire trough the game, plus adding some nice furniture/paintings. They're just cosmetic stuff, but add a lot to the immersion.

-Gay stuff, I'm not sure. Misty is going to do lesbian stuff for certain. your best bet is Wsan, or write it yourself.

-I had about 200,000 words of an aarakocra civilisation written up that was supposed to rival the harpies; the first companion I pitched was one. That was trashed in favour of me being floofmaster. I may or may not recycle that at a future date, but for now the floof and Garth's family plotlines are fairly involved and eat all my time.

-The nursery is upgradable. Basic additions to your room in the Frost Hound or Hawkestone Castle are probably going to be a thing, but cosmetic stuff is going to take a back seat if it ever becomes a thing.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Yeah I probably won't bother posting to reassure every individual that their concerns are heard but there will definitely be gay stuff and centaurs and horsecocks and wolf dudes and etcetera. Hell, I'm basically writing all of that in TiTS already between Lund/Milodans/my usual stuff. At the very least Brint will be romanceable by both female and male PCs.

RainbowInTheDark

Apr 2, 2018
Welp, here goes.

Gameplay:
  • The ability to turn on/off certain fetishes, aside from just worms. I'm sure everyone has that one fetish they don't care for that they feel is inescapable.
  • Crossclassing of some sort.
  • A starting weapon that corresponds to your chosen class/subclass would be nice.
Companions:
  • Ember was great in CoC 1, being a "Build your own wifu" kit, essentially. Another companion like that'd be great, 'specially if you could influence personality. I don't really care for the whole tsundere thing. Speaking of which:
  • A qt 3.14 dragon wifu with a body built for sin... who isn't tsundere. plsthnx
  • that preg shit boi. bring it to papa.
  • More specifically, pregnancy-specific scenes for companions that can get knocked up, not just standard scenes with a single line thrown in. I know that's a lot of work, so I'm not expecting much on that front. I'd be willing to contribute on that writing front if no one else wanted to, though.
  • lesbians. I dun need to say more.
  • futa/female relationship. I don't need to sa-
General:
  • more softdom shit. Bondage and mistress-play is great, hardcore BDSM is fine, but sometimes you just don't feel like getting your leather bindings and whip, ya know? They know who their daddy/mommy is, they don't need the full shebang.
  • More choice in post-combat scenes is something I've seen other people ask for, but I might as well throw it in the hat too. Sometimes you feel rough, sometimes you feel gentle, yeah?
  • Pregshit with non-companions. Shopkeepers, general NPC's. I ain't insane enough to ask for specific preg scenes with every NPC, but a mention of it in their appearance like in previous games is gud.
  • More choice in relationship paths with significant NPC's.
Can't think of anything else particularly.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Well personally I'd want some mpreg in the game as that's one of my kinks and I'd love lots of gay stuff and a mix of both I'd adore
As for tfs I'd like is big cat ones say like lion or cheetah and being identified as one and not say a spotted cat instead of saying cheetah morph
A way to change eye color and hair and to add to that multi colored hair and two toned eyes
And maybe for the mage classes you can choose to master 1 part of your magic abilities say like studying fire magic to become a fire master mage

Reactions: Subjugglator

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Welp, here goes.
Gameplay:
  • Crossclassing of some sort.
  • A starting weapon that corresponds to your chosen class/subclass would be nice.

These two are already happening. Indeed, you already get a weapon based on your class (short sword, dagger, or staff).

Companions:
  • lesbians. I dun need to say more.
  • futa/female relationship. I don't need to sa-

We got u fam.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I just need two major things then I'm set for life.
·A proper naga starting race with pointy ears and partial scales.
·More lovely husbandos. I NEED my husbando!

Nagas are not happening. All champions will be restricted to a humanoid shape, because no one ever wants to account for writing taur/naga champs in their writing. If you're not going to do it good, don't bother doing it is the philosophy.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
@The Observer Thanks for the answer. I wasn't actually expecting one.

As for gay stuff, well I'm not opposed to write a couple of things on my own, proven that my writing has improved enough to get them added. Same with the avian and avian-tail TF.

The aarakocra race sounds interesting, I really hope that the idea doesn't remain abandoned/pushed aside for too long.