What content would you like added?

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
I would absolutely love some fox girls and things that are both sexy and cute (the perfect balance). Gameplay wise, I would like a greater focus on weapons and armor, as the first game was very barebones it that aspect. What I would like to see is items scaling based on certain stats, so they could be more useful for certain builds kid of like dark souls with an example being dexterity increasing katana damage based on how high the stat is. One thing from the first game that bugged me was of how easy it was to reach endgame areas early by just hitting the explore button, so I think it would be nice to lock some areas behind requirements (story, item, etc...). Going on the topic of explorable areas, I would like them to be larger (every tile wouldn't need unique text) so theres more exploring, which is a problem in TiTs, with some of the earlier areas not with a lot of places to go and feeling cramped. Overall I am really excited to see what comes out of this, and it's looking like it has some serious potential!

Last edited:

The Big Z

Jul 20, 2017
I'd like to see a renewed focus on the more vanilla humanoid fantasy races, relative to TiTS. I'm not personally into the full-anthro stuff; CoC's general tone felt a little more human to me, compared to TiTS. So, I'm hoping the baseline is closer to that of the original.

I'd also like for party members to be significantly more interactive, vocal about the party's situation and the player's choices, and (where appropriate) independent, as opposed to the easily-gamed harem collection experience.

Reactions: Noxxie

Erikkustrife

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking about what to write down other then some really dark stuff, but now im just wanting to ask how easy will this version be to mod?

Like i love what you guys do with the games but im into some pretty dark stuff, like im sad theres nothing to do with the worms in 1, other then get them removed.

Reactions: Sideswipe201k

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I was thinking about what to write down other then some really dark stuff, but now im just wanting to ask how easy will this version be to mod?

Like i love what you guys do with the games but im into some pretty dark stuff, like im sad theres nothing to do with the worms in 1, other then get them removed.
Fuck no.

This game is not open source, and we are going to be no-fun Hitler about any modding, given the mess the mods are.
There's your answer.

Reactions: Run That Fade

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
Also can we get some flat chests in here? I'm a big skele-man with small needs.

We need a skeleton partymember/summon, skeleton's are a staple of fantasy RPG's. I do agree about proportions though, I like big breasts, but not boulders and some flat/small could be some needed variety

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeleton Man

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
We need a skeleton partymember/summon, skeleton's are a staple of fantasy RPG's and if any game would allow the skeleton to get into the bonezone, it would be this one. I do agree about proportions though, I like big breasts, but not boulders and some flat/small could be some needed variety

IIRC undead are on the "hard no" list of sexable stuff, so it's probably never gonna get in the Companion list.

Might be a summon though? Dunno

Reactions: Floofer

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
We need a skeleton partymember/summon, skeleton's are a staple of fantasy RPG's. I do agree about proportions though, I like big breasts, but not boulders and some flat/small could be some needed variety
If we get a skeleton summons, all its dialogue should be endless puns about boning. :D

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Just joking about the sex part, that would be understandably on the "hard no" list, but I would love to see some goofy unsexable characters in the game tho

Oh yeah, absolutely, just safer to try to nip that stuff in the bud whenever it shows up, in case someone *isn't* joking y'know?

That being said, I'd love a skeleton summon that does nothing but crack "boner" jokes all day long

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
Oh yeah, absolutely, just safer to try to nip that stuff in the bud whenever it shows up, in case someone *isn't* joking y'know?

That being said, I'd love a skeleton summon that does nothing but crack "boner" jokes all day long

there's a game i think with a gun like that

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018

on that note I think that would be a funny ass Cameo in Silly Mode for Morte from Planescape Torment to replace said skeleton

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A male kitsune x3 maybe themed after a arctic fox(fluffy) or fennec fox(large ears) and maybe when a fox tf happens the option to have fluffy fur like a arctic fox or the big ears of a fennec fox could be rare options

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
A male kitsune x3 maybe themed after a arctic fox(fluffy) or fennec fox(large ears) and maybe when a fox tf happens the option to have fluffy fur like a arctic fox or the big ears of a fennec fox could be rare options

I argue the case for both tfs to be separate items as ears are usually the first tf upon consumption so you could end up as a kitsune with huge ears

Trowu

Feb 20, 2017
I'd like some player sub content that actually feels like the player isn't the one in charge (if you give me 3 options and they always go exactly as expected then really I'm still in control, but if the game can make the Dom go "Nah I want this and your here to serve me." every now and again it will feel like I'm actually a sub). Relatedyl, I'm always for trappy boys/sissies. bondage equipment with locks, and piercings/tattoos (possibly with lust combat bonuses). Most other things I care for have already been suggested enough times I don't want to repeat them.

Outside of the sexual side, I hope there is still going to be a bit of the old explore to find new places on the map and random events gameplay. Right now the town/outskirts is very much the TiTS system which is fine, but I kinda liked CoC only using it for some areas instead of everything. It would be nice if we could crop the player icon in game if its too big instead of having to do it before hand.

Also is anything from CoC1 going to matter? The announcement post mentioned something about a save exporter from the end of that game. Not sure I ever went to finish the boss, and I don't see myself going back to play it again either at this point. I'm just hoping that no characters/tfs/items/etc. will be permanently locked behind something like that.

Finally, this isn't a problem now because the content is all fresh, but is there going to be a prologue skip? That section is pretty dang meaty and after my future 5th time or so I'm probably going to want to just skip it and get to the game.

Unrelated edit: Is there anyway to get my display name changed? The w is a typo and it kills me every time i see it. It should be a q.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
I'd like some player sub content that actually feels like the player isn't the one in charge (if you give me 3 options and they always go exactly as expected then really I'm still in control, but if the game can make the Dom go "Nah I want this and your here to serve me." every now and again it will feel like I'm actually a sub). Relatedyl, I'm always for trappy boys/sissies. bondage equipment with locks, and piercings/tattoos (possibly with lust combat bonuses). Most other things I care for have already been suggested enough times I don't want to repeat them.

Outside of the sexual side, I hope there is still going to be a bit of the old explore to find new places on the map and random events gameplay. Right now the town/outskirts is very much the TiTS system which is fine, but I kinda liked CoC only using it for some areas instead of everything. It would be nice if we could crop the player icon in game if its too big instead of having to do it before hand.

Also is anything from CoC1 going to matter? The announcement post mentioned something about a save exporter from the end of that game. Not sure I ever went to finish the boss, and I don't see myself going back to play it again either at this point. I'm just hoping that no characters/tfs/items/etc. will be permanently locked behind something like that.

Finally, this isn't a problem now because the content is all fresh, but is there going to be a prologue skip? That section is pretty dang meaty and after my future 5th time or so I'm probably going to want to just skip it and get to the game.

Unrelated edit: Is there anyway to get my display name changed? The w is a typo and it kills me every time i see it. It should be a q.

Nope if you didn't ass rape that centuar on whitney's farm you cant access any taur tfs in CoC 2

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Finally, this isn't a problem now because the content is all fresh, but is there going to be a prologue skip? That section is pretty dang meaty and after my future 5th time or so I'm probably going to want to just skip it and get to the game..

Depends on what you mean with prologue..
You can already skip the tutorial, which contains the beginning until you wake up after the meeting with the Demon.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'd like some player sub content that actually feels like the player isn't the one in charge (if you give me 3 options and they always go exactly as expected then really I'm still in control, but if the game can make the Dom go "Nah I want this and your here to serve me." every now and again it will feel like I'm actually a sub).

This is something I've been experimenting with lately. I think it's probably less apropos for it to occur with companions except in relatively extreme cases (I know Arona has some content where she just uses you), but makes perfect sense for non-companion NPCs.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I imagine there will be quite a few foxgirls when you bring foxy momma back to her patron god, isn't that right @The Observer

Kitsune Haus will be in the Frostwood, and will generally be friendly after FloofQuest1 unless you side with Taoth. Then they try to kill you.

I sure as hell can't write in-depth characters to populate the entire place, so I'm sure other decent writers can have a go at populating Kitsune Haus.

Reactions: Run That Fade

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015

Trowu

Feb 20, 2017
Depends on what you mean with prologue..
You can already skip the tutorial, which contains the beginning until you wake up after the meeting with the Demon.
I'm working under the assumption that there's more tutorial to come still (maybe there's not, but it feels like there probably should be for those uninitiated by CoC and TiTS) that will extend past that first scene.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm working under the assumption that there's more tutorial to come still (maybe there's not, but it feels like there probably should be for those uninitiated by CoC and TiTS) that will extend past that first scene.

Nope. What's in game right now is the entire tutorial. There will be an in-game Codex (later) that outlines the mechanics and stuff, for those interested.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Nope. What's in game right now is the entire tutorial. There will be an in-game Codex (later) that outlines the mechanics and stuff, for those interested.

Then what's the point of the tutorial?

I'm sorry, it just seems like the tutorial is there to introduce the plot hook rather than help the player learn the mechanics of their role/class.