What content would you like added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
another suggestion would be a way to make yourself trappish
For a way to start as such, Wyld Elves have options to give you a more trappish body if you pick Shemale, which starts out really feminine. Just make sure breasts are in the Flat, A cup, or B cup range and change the PC identity to male and you're classified as a trap in the game.

A

Athena

For a way to start as such, Wyld Elves have options to give you a more trappish body if you pick Shemale, which starts out really feminine. Just make sure breasts are in the Flat, A cup, or B cup range and change the PC identity to male and you're classified as a trap in the game.

I have a Male character with F-cups that the game refers to as a trap when using that method, I don't think the breast size matters.

Corno

Aug 17, 2019
I would love to see the Kangaroo people return, Shelia was a great character, and I really enjoyed everything around her, easily my fav character in the entire game. I'd be willing to write it in myself; I'm just not sure what the rules and so forth are about writing submissions for the game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Presumably still humanoid - head, arms, legs, a tail. Scaly.

A

Athena

There were TWO chances that were passed up -- Garret, and a lupine thief that Wsan abandoned in favour of Brint.

You'll have to make do with Berry.

Ooof, okay. I guess I'll stick to playing as a Lupine hunter myself, then.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I have a Male character with F-cups that the game refers to as a trap when using that method, I don't think the breast size matters.
Pretty sure that shouldn't be happening. You practically have a shemale body at that point, not a trap's. >.>

Last edited:

Bad Gengar

Jul 24, 2019
Australia
twitter.com
Not sure if this has been floated but what about body part/race specific powers?

-Minotaur/Cowgirl can gore with horns
-Harpies/Manticore can fly
-Sheep can headbutt
-Salamander can breath fire/frost
-Rabbit can kick/jump on enemies
-Tanuki can ejaculate [Similar to Panicked Ejaculation in T.i.T.s.]
-Gnole/Wolves can bite

-Wings allow flight
-Horns allow gore
-Claws allow clawing [god I wish there was a better way to say that]
-Hooves allow stomping

But the similar powers are more powerful when you have a racial score that aligns with the power.

E.g.: A Minotaur using Gore will do more damage then a Wolf with Horns.

One other thing I'd like to see is more One Handed weapons be usable for the Off Hand for Dual Blitz and Dual Wielding.

Last edited:

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
The ability to make Cait's tail longer, either temporary for sex or permanent as an added combat tool. Probably for tease?

The ability to give transformative items to Brienne like with Cait. My apologies if this is already planned but not yet in because Brienne is brand new, but I wanted to mention it here in the event that it wasn't. (The ability to give companions transformative items in general would also be nice.)

Potentially the ability to shift companions around a few "states" with the proper items? Like for example you can give Cait a bunch of BoobGrowItem™ to give her hyper breasts, and then a bunch of BoobShrinkItem™ to get her back down to normal breasts, and so on and so forth.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Deer TF item, simply because I want something like those horns Ivris got, and maybe a cute little deer tail to go with my cloven hooves. I might search through some docs doing TFs to see how I could try it. No promises though.

Last edited:

Bad Gengar

Jul 24, 2019
Australia
twitter.com
Also, because 40+ pages; would it be possible to get a basic pixleated generator version of your character to display in the description section? That was the greatest edition to CoC 1.

Another thing I'd like carried over from T.i.T.s/CoC is information about the Preg Timer, GirlCum/Cum Load Volume, Milk Volume and Preg timers for NPCS.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also, because 40+ pages; would it be possible to get a basic pixleated generator version of your character to display in the description section? That was the greatest edition to CoC 1.
PC character generators drive people mad no matter what. CoC1 never had it for the PC either, that was some NPCs only. (Plus you can upload your PC's icon an image of how you see them anyways so it's not necessary.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

That was never in CoC1. We had a Character Viewer as a separate app but it was legendarily undercooked and ate save files, so no thanks.

A

Athena

A lupine follower.

Actually, I just realized there aren't any feminine Furry followers at all. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it seems like many of the writers prefer kemonomimi/Monster girls, but I hope we get at least one, if there's still room.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's not the vanilla version. Notice bits like "Girding one of your fingers is greater crimstone ring".

Bad Gengar

Jul 24, 2019
Australia
twitter.com
Ah, it's still something I would like to see in the game. Maybe contacting the moders for that build would be a good idea for assistance?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Well then it is something that should be doable in adding to the game.
Considering coc2 uses full art and not sprites, it would seem really out of place to give the player sprites instead of a fancy art bust. Coc2 has a feature that allows you to upload custom art as a bust, if it's sized correctly. This feature completely negates the need for such things. So if a player truly wants a cool bust they can go compress a file from their favorite artist or draw one themselves. It's an incredibly useful feature I highly recommend trying it out.