What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Sabercross

Sabercross New Member

Not sure if this was stated already but I would like to see more corruption options in COC2. Not for you but for other people. Examples of what I mean from the first game are the characters you could corrupt such as Jojo, Amily, Sheila, and Whitney to name a few.

2. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Nope, just leveled up normally (though as an elf, I had Willpower as an affinity naturally). You don't need to maximize your stats to be effective. See:

upload_2019-8-30_21-9-4.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Serrated seat

Serrated seat Active Member

I just want to say I really like the crazy horse. Especially the Cait scene. Would love to see the crazy horse wreck another NPC, maybe Hashat or the lupine scout Amazon. Voyeur scenes in general are my favorite.

4. Steamed Vegetables

Please, for the love of anything and everything, please add someway to get Cait all to myself. Its the thing I want most in this life, is getting that adorable little slutty kitty to be my slut only. You could even make it a reward/outcome from her quest, whenever that's implemented. Like damn, I want to marry her, but I can't stand that she still has sex with others. So please, at least consider the humble request from an almost broken man.

5. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

Nah fam.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BigBoss6121 likes this.
  6. Steamed Vegetables

But you're not Savin? Unless you're writing Cait, please don't try to break my spirit, in case you are writing Cait and not Savin, I guess I'll just go die in a hole.

7. NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI Well-Known Member

Dude, she's a holy slut, a temple prostitute in the making and a worshiper of gpd of pleasure and art. Being exclusive isn't in her character.

That being said, have you met Kiyoko, your very own fox-wife? Or Atugia? Or Brienne?

BigBoss6121 likes this.
  8. Steamed Vegetables

I get that, but I just like her too much that I had to ask, I feel like it could be worked in someway to mesh with the religion, but I'm probably just a fool who needs to move on and forget about Cait, but its kind of hard to when she's a main character. And sure there are others that more closely fit the bill of what I want, but they aren't Cait, y'know?

9. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Dude, chill.
    Also her being exclusive is not in character for her at all. She EXPLAINS to you why as well, and makes sure you know that before starting any relations with her. If you can't handle not being exclusive to her, then go for another character like that fox lady instead.

BigBoss6121 likes this.
  10. Steamed Vegetables

Idk man, a guy can dream right? And I was simply asking if it would ever be possible despite the whole religion thing, and while I do quite like Kiyoko, she's not an adorable cat girl. I didn't mean to come off rude to the other guy if I did, I was legitimately asking if he was the writer or not.

11. NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI Well-Known Member

No, bubble isn't Cait's writer. But Savin pretty much replied in a similar manor to the same question you asked.

Also,
    Damn right she isn't! She is an adorable fox girl!

12. Steamed Vegetables

Well, thanks for a more elaborate answer, I suppose I'll just give up on Cait then.

13. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

It would be pretty cool if we could change the names of weapons in our inventory as we choose. If not, it would be nice if Galon's Griefmaker was changed to [pcs] Griefmaker.

Kurome likes this.
  14. Forget Me Knot

Forget Me Knot Well-Known Member

Would probably be more of endgame thing than anything else but honestly? I wouldn't mind if my PC could have an open marriage with Brint (open because I still want her to be able to have threesomes with her fellow slut sister, Cait). His pregnancy talk scenes were so sweet and tender, that he instantly became husband material in my eyes. Y'all can have your fox girl waifus, to be honest—I'd take a studly minotaur husbando any day. *insert sparkly heart emoji* (No offense to those who like — or are even in love with — Kiyoko, of course. She's just not my personal cup of tea. I respect her as a fellow broodmother, and think that she's a classy lady — from what I've seen — but she just doesn't have what I'm looking for. The whole "different strokes for different blokes" thing, ya know?)

15. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

I too want Brint to husband my shemale PC.

Kurome likes this.
  16. Tristan Black

Tristan Black Well-Known Member

Well if a dev wants it, it might actually happen!

17. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

I'm not opposed to it or anything. Just needs some time.

18. Forget Me Knot

Forget Me Knot Well-Known Member

I can hardly wait! :D (And please — take all the time that you need!)

When we get into the Minotaur village (the name escapes me at the moment, sorry) btw is there any possible chance of encountering one of Brint's relatives? :0

19. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Brintmom is for sure.

20. Tristan Black

Tristan Black Well-Known Member

Hm... mother/gender-swapped child, sexy fun times, maybe some preg content together? I'm thinking more parent/child bonding while bearing the same person's children more than threesome content.

21. snorlaxfan543

snorlaxfan543 Member

I think it would be cool if near the end of the game or at the last dungeon we have to fight a demon morph that summons a wyvern or dragon skeleton that specializes in blight damage. I would also like to see a wee bit more pixie and gnoll content.

22. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

I'm not going to spoil anything (because I haven't written it) but rest assured there will be something there

BigBoss6121, Tristan Black and Savin like this.
  23. Kurome

Kurome New Member

I would like to talk about two things:

1. And I wish there was a new class whose attacks were on the dust, I know it might seem too simple but I think it could give a lot of juice and not just be limited to a gun, maybe having powers related to explosives like bombs, mortars or even throws flames and whose main attribute would be the force (for the handling that is needed to handle such dangerous weapons) maybe his name could be "shooter" or "inventor", that I leave to the imagination of who corresponds

2. And this is between a request and a doubt, first, I would like to see an initial reptilian race if possible, second, if there will be more races does it mean that there will be repetitions of initial start? and if not, if there is a sixth race, will the cunning begin as an initial start?

Thank you very much for reading me!

24. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

1. W-what?

2. No. The current starting races/classes/backgrounds are all there will ever be.

BubbleLord likes this.
  25. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

No new classes. Definitely not a gunner.

No additional races are planned for starts, either.

26. Kurome

Kurome New Member

Okay, thank you very much for answering

27. Serrated seat

Serrated seat Active Member

I second the gnoll content. I was also wondering if Eryka has any more content planned?

28. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Yes.

Serrated seat likes this.
  29. IrrepairableEntropy

You say no gunner class, but perhaps guns for thief or as a class-neutral way to get ranged damage?

30. snorlaxfan543

snorlaxfan543 Member

this game has bronze age level technology, guns are a no go I think, pretty sure magic would take the place of guns, that or bows and crossbows