What content would you like added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I assumed it'd be too weak in the early game but forgot about the stat redistribution which I'm guessing is how you did it to get around that.

Nope, just leveled up normally (though as an elf, I had Willpower as an affinity naturally). You don't need to maximize your stats to be effective. See:

upload_2019-8-30_21-9-4.png

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
I just want to say I really like the crazy horse. Especially the Cait scene. Would love to see the crazy horse wreck another NPC, maybe Hashat or the lupine scout Amazon. Voyeur scenes in general are my favorite.

Sep 2, 2019
Please, for the love of anything and everything, please add someway to get Cait all to myself. Its the thing I want most in this life, is getting that adorable little slutty kitty to be my slut only. You could even make it a reward/outcome from her quest, whenever that's implemented. Like damn, I want to marry her, but I can't stand that she still has sex with others. So please, at least consider the humble request from an almost broken man.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Please, for the love of anything and everything, please add someway to get Cait all to myself. Its the thing I want most in this life, is getting that adorable little slutty kitty to be my slut only. You could even make it a reward/outcome from her quest, whenever that's implemented. Like damn, I want to marry her, but I can't stand that she still has sex with others. So please, at least consider the humble request from an almost broken man.
Nah fam.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But you're not Savin? Unless you're writing Cait, please don't try to break my spirit, in case you are writing Cait and not Savin, I guess I'll just go die in a hole.
Dude, she's a holy slut, a temple prostitute in the making and a worshiper of gpd of pleasure and art. Being exclusive isn't in her character.

That being said, have you met Kiyoko, your very own fox-wife? Or Atugia? Or Brienne?

Sep 2, 2019
Dude, she's a holy slut, a temple prostitute in the making and a worshiper of gpd of pleasure and art. Being exclusive isn't in her character.

That being said, have you met Kiyoko, your very own fox-wife? Or Atugia? Or Brienne?
I get that, but I just like her too much that I had to ask, I feel like it could be worked in someway to mesh with the religion, but I'm probably just a fool who needs to move on and forget about Cait, but its kind of hard to when she's a main character. And sure there are others that more closely fit the bill of what I want, but they aren't Cait, y'know?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But you're not Savin? Unless you're writing Cait, please don't try to break my spirit, in case you are writing Cait and not Savin, I guess I'll just go die in a hole.
Dude, chill.
Also her being exclusive is not in character for her at all. She EXPLAINS to you why as well, and makes sure you know that before starting any relations with her. If you can't handle not being exclusive to her, then go for another character like that fox lady instead.

Sep 2, 2019
Dude, chill.
Also her being exclusive is not in character for her at all. She EXPLAINS to you why as well, and makes sure you know that before starting any relations with her. If you can't handle not being exclusive to her, then go for another character like that fox lady instead.
Idk man, a guy can dream right? And I was simply asking if it would ever be possible despite the whole religion thing, and while I do quite like Kiyoko, she's not an adorable cat girl. I didn't mean to come off rude to the other guy if I did, I was legitimately asking if he was the writer or not.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Idk man, a guy can dream right? And I was simply asking if it would ever be possible despite the whole religion thing, and while I do quite like Kiyoko, she's not an adorable cat girl. I didn't mean to come off rude to the other guy if I did, I was legitimately asking if he was the writer or not.
No, bubble isn't Cait's writer. But Savin pretty much replied in a similar manor to the same question you asked.

Also,
she's not an adorable cat girl.
Damn right she isn't! She is an adorable fox girl!

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
It would be pretty cool if we could change the names of weapons in our inventory as we choose. If not, it would be nice if Galon's Griefmaker was changed to [pcs] Griefmaker.

Reactions: Kurome

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Would probably be more of endgame thing than anything else but honestly? I wouldn't mind if my PC could have an open marriage with Brint (open because I still want her to be able to have threesomes with her fellow slut sister, Cait). His pregnancy talk scenes were so sweet and tender, that he instantly became husband material in my eyes. Y'all can have your fox girl waifus, to be honest—I'd take a studly minotaur husbando any day. *insert sparkly heart emoji* (No offense to those who like — or are even in love with — Kiyoko, of course. She's just not my personal cup of tea. I respect her as a fellow broodmother, and think that she's a classy lady — from what I've seen — but she just doesn't have what I'm looking for. The whole "different strokes for different blokes" thing, ya know?)

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I'm not opposed to it or anything. Just needs some time.

I can hardly wait! :D (And please — take all the time that you need!)

When we get into the Minotaur village (the name escapes me at the moment, sorry) btw is there any possible chance of encountering one of Brint's relatives? :0

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Hm... mother/gender-swapped child, sexy fun times, maybe some preg content together? I'm thinking more parent/child bonding while bearing the same person's children more than threesome content.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
I think it would be cool if near the end of the game or at the last dungeon we have to fight a demon morph that summons a wyvern or dragon skeleton that specializes in blight damage. I would also like to see a wee bit more pixie and gnoll content.

Kurome

Aug 13, 2019
I would like to talk about two things:

1. And I wish there was a new class whose attacks were on the dust, I know it might seem too simple but I think it could give a lot of juice and not just be limited to a gun, maybe having powers related to explosives like bombs, mortars or even throws flames and whose main attribute would be the force (for the handling that is needed to handle such dangerous weapons) maybe his name could be "shooter" or "inventor", that I leave to the imagination of who corresponds

2. And this is between a request and a doubt, first, I would like to see an initial reptilian race if possible, second, if there will be more races does it mean that there will be repetitions of initial start? and if not, if there is a sixth race, will the cunning begin as an initial start?

Thank you very much for reading me!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I would like to talk about two things:

1. And I wish there was a new class whose attacks were on the dust, I know it might seem too simple but I think it could give a lot of juice and not just be limited to a gun, maybe having powers related to explosives like bombs, mortars or even throws flames and whose main attribute would be the force (for the handling that is needed to handle such dangerous weapons) maybe his name could be "shooter" or "inventor", that I leave to the imagination of who corresponds

2. And this is between a request and a doubt, first, I would like to see an initial reptilian race if possible, second, if there will be more races does it mean that there will be repetitions of initial start? and if not, if there is a sixth race, will the cunning begin as an initial start?

Thank you very much for reading me!
No new classes. Definitely not a gunner.

No additional races are planned for starts, either.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
this game has bronze age level technology, guns are a no go I think, pretty sure magic would take the place of guns, that or bows and crossbows