What content would you like added?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
DMC5_Cerberus.png The King Cerberus weapon from DM5 is really cool. Well idk where something like this would go it would be very cool. (I know this is a bit too weeb like and I doubt it will make it, but I wanted to share.)

Reactions: Leoria

Leoria

Sep 9, 2019
I wish they could place the tanukis soon, even if it is a single member of these to see how this race will be in the game, I also know that the list of available companions is already complete but I wish they could place an accompanying tanuki with the same Kiyoko mechanics or if it cannot be found in the guest section in the same way as the cat harem.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm loving playing as a frostmander and was wondering if there's going to be a Frostmander or salamander npcs

And something I'd also like to see is a phoenix race but fully bird like unlike coc1 and maybe like the salamanders has a ice phoenix version I think their called cryophoenix

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I haven't played this too long only a couple days. trying to pace it since I played a ton of TiTs and got burned out and haven't really looked at a lot of the new stuff honestly. The only real thing I would like added or changed is the ability to accommodate a bigger party. maybe not necessarily 4 full party members (though that would be nice but I'd figure at least a prerequisite Leadership?) though when I use summons and then Berwyn or something of that nature it seems they kind of override and it's a little weird unsure if there are plans to expand as it is pretty early (I could see summons being put to tiny portraits beside the summoner though unsure)

Only other thing I don't particularly like unless i maybe just did it wrong but I started human white mage going for a paladin setup (coincidentally getting a nice paladin to administer divine dickings for justice and stuff idk i liked the idea. sword early on was real nice to so thanks for whoever put that in. but is seeeeems when I level up I can't raise strength just at all. I get it's not one of my affinities but affinities get +2 per point would it be bad if non affinity stats got +1 at least? It's not terrible but i would like a little strength in my sword arm. Also hope some paladin skills can do some more buffs and heal. I get you can mix and match and I am. It's honestly a me thing wanting to stay with mostly white mage skills (and warrior if there is a warrior trainer somewhere) but I would like some sort of rallying thing for white mage as well. currently my at wills are just bolster dance or the song that gives the passive buffs. otherwise seems hard to find anything that gives resolve back.

Just my two cents so far but I'm really loving this game so far it pulled me away from my ps4 for a while and looking forward to more.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I haven't played this too long only a couple days. trying to pace it since I played a ton of TiTs and got burned out and haven't really looked at a lot of the new stuff honestly. The only real thing I would like added or changed is the ability to accommodate a bigger party. maybe not necessarily 4 full party members (though that would be nice but I'd figure at least a prerequisite Leadership?) though when I use summons and then Berwyn or something of that nature it seems they kind of override and it's a little weird unsure if there are plans to expand as it is pretty early (I could see summons being put to tiny portraits beside the summoner though unsure)

Only other thing I don't particularly like unless i maybe just did it wrong but I started human white mage going for a paladin setup (coincidentally getting a nice paladin to administer divine dickings for justice and stuff idk i liked the idea. sword early on was real nice to so thanks for whoever put that in. but is seeeeems when I level up I can't raise strength just at all. I get it's not one of my affinities but affinities get +2 per point would it be bad if non affinity stats got +1 at least? It's not terrible but i would like a little strength in my sword arm. Also hope some paladin skills can do some more buffs and heal. I get you can mix and match and I am. It's honestly a me thing wanting to stay with mostly white mage skills (and warrior if there is a warrior trainer somewhere) but I would like some sort of rallying thing for white mage as well. currently my at wills are just bolster dance or the song that gives the passive buffs. otherwise seems hard to find anything that gives resolve back.

Just my two cents so far but I'm really loving this game so far it pulled me away from my ps4 for a while and looking forward to more.
All stats get +1 on level. The ones you select on level up get an additional +2 (so +3 total)

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I do know that but I just meant adding stats myself on level up that would be less effective than adding to affinitied stats as like I think my strength is like... 5 and I'm at current cap? while other stuff is like 13. It's like kind of a bigger gap than I'd like. I know you can't like do everything but it just seems a big much to me is all. not the end of the world as I know you'd have shortcomings but something I figured I'd ask about. Unless I'm missing some way to increase it otherwise like in the other games though I'm kind of happy there isn't a repeatable thing to do that as it destroys all the balance.

wait it seems on retraining i can allocate to anything though i don't think that's intended as everything gets +2. Though I'm using old non backer builds so that might have been addressed.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I do know that but I just meant adding stats myself on level up that would be less effective than adding to affinitied stats as like I think my strength is like... 5 and I'm at current cap? while other stuff is like 13. It's like kind of a bigger gap than I'd like. I know you can't like do everything but it just seems a big much to me is all. not the end of the world as I know you'd have shortcomings but something I figured I'd ask about. Unless I'm missing some way to increase it otherwise like in the other games though I'm kind of happy there isn't a repeatable thing to do that as it destroys all the balance.

wait it seems on retraining i can allocate to anything though i don't think that's intended as everything gets +2. Though I'm using old non backer builds so that might have been addressed.
You can allocate your points however if you pay to retrain them.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
You probably changed your current class or race sometime down the line.

Actually no I'm usually pretty strict with TF's and stuff as i keep to an idea I like. I usually make other characters if i want to change anything.

You can allocate your points however if you pay to retrain them.

That is good to know then for the future. I'm more all rounded now with a magic focus. While I'm here I might as well ask is there a place to suggest equipment or skills etc etc. I'm not one good enough to write out events but I always have fun thinking of abilities and equipment and such. numbers game can be fun for me in rpgs sometimes but I only see a place for event submissions.

Matccha

Sep 14, 2019
Could we get Hinata sexytimes (or is that already planned)? The game has like...sexy atmosphere times but we never actually fuck him and im getting increasingly thirsty

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Are there any plans to allow the character to customize their hair color, length, and style?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I am eagerly anticipating the day Hitoshi art comes out so I can finally at least know what Kinu the Harvest Goddess’ future husband looks like.

In the mean time, are there any goat tfs planned?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I am eagerly anticipating the day Hitoshi art comes out so I can finally at least know what Kinu the Harvest Goddess’ future husband looks like.

6'5". Wears a samue. Body type kind of like Dick Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright. Absolutely towers over your 4'7" daughter. Considered a freakishly huge accident of nature. Eats a lot. Boy next door vibe.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
SF03O3r.jpg
Someone edit this to have the girl to have white hair, fox ears and tails.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
6'5". Wears a samue. Body type kind of like Dick Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright. Absolutely towers over your 4'7" daughter. Considered a freakishly huge accident of nature. Eats a lot. Boy next door vibe.

In other words, A Real Keeper.

Especially taking into account the Kinu short story you so graciously provided us with. More hyped than ever to meet him.

GraverobberJ

Aug 20, 2019
Not sure what the future plans are for the Harpies in general but I think something involving the Harpy Matron, Harpy Wingleader and Shar being competitive/possessive over the player as their stud provided they've had a sexual encounter with all three or some combination of them would be interesting.

SilverGhost

Oct 29, 2015
Haggis Land
I have no idea if this has been mentioned but werewolves maybe? Not necessarily a sexual encounter but even just for lore since I maybe go a bit overboard creating my champion(s) backstories ect.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I have no idea if this has been mentioned but werewolves maybe? Not necessarily a sexual encounter but even just for lore since I maybe go a bit overboard creating my champion(s) backstories ect.
I kinda imagine that lupines fit the bill for wearwolfs. If they had a more wolf theme to them, which I think the wolf tf is in the farmers sell menu.

Wow. Tom reading Neko Para is pretty funny to look at. He's a cat reading a neko book.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i was wondering if we are going to get summons other then the flame spirit any time soon? id really like a ice or electric one
and im also hoping to see some bear tf/npc mainly panda bears ^^

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
i was wondering if we are going to get summons other then the flame spirit any time soon?

A small side dungeon I'm doing for Frostwood will upgrade the flame spirit into two new summons -- but they'll still be flame-themed.

Getting a Frost summon from the Frostwood would make a lot of sense tho.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
A small side dungeon I'm doing for Frostwood will upgrade the flame spirit into two new summons -- but they'll still be flame-themed.

Getting a Frost summon from the Frostwood would make a lot of sense tho.
I noticed the girthy rode lets you summon tentacles as a move. It would be cool to have some awesome summons like that. To summon a tentacle monster that shoots lazers from its eyes, would be pretty neat.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
As a fan of raising sims like Princess Maker, I really wish that broodmother female PCs could have a child that they can interact with and be a mother towards (much like how babydaddy PCs can have pretty much that same thing with Kinu). I think that Kinu is cute from what I've seen—but I'm not too keen on the whole impregnation aspect that's required in order to get her. I really appreciate the horny kitsune orgy mural that's displayed on the shrine—but only from a babymama perspective. (You see my conundrum here?)