What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
How about a anthro snake like tits slyveren but having a male version too (with two cocks becose snakes) maybe with a optional hood if for those who don't like the hooded look

And more scene's of your companions interacting or threesomes I'd love to be spit roasted on berwyn and brints cocks

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
How about a anthro snake like tits slyveren but having a male version too (with two cocks becose snakes) maybe with a optional hood if for those who don't like the hooded look

And more scene's of your companions interacting or threesomes I'd love to be spit roasted on berwyn and brints cocks

or Berwyn and garet

Reactions: Leoria

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
A Nursing scene with Brint would be awesome and I’m surprised we still don’t have one; especially since the birthing scene for his kids mentions him liking PC’s milk. Actually, considering Brint is a Minotaur, just any scene for lactating PCs would be great. Maybe one handmilking and a normal and pregnancy variation for getting suckled on?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Actually it'll probably drop during the Frostwood zone, probably by the generic imps encounter coming up.

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! pun may or may not be intended

That’s a huge relief to hear because I was actually wondering how we’d get the demon transformative after the dungeon. Glad it seems we can just beat up imps for it.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
This has probably already been said (can't be bothered to read through all of the stuff here) but I would like to be able to give Brienne a dick.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So the first demon tf item will be a more Marethian style right? Will there also eventually be a wraith-touched tf in the future or will there be no differentiation? Wiki describes both as “demon” in the taxonomy section.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Also random thought, I am sure tfing Berwyn as a shemale/herm/female what have you has been asked more times than can count... if it were to happen I think getting a stacked shemale Berry via giving him the witch set items would be an amusing way to go about it.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
I would like to see some new elf style equipment either dropped by 1 of the elves in the winter city content, or purchasable from a vendor in winter city, doesn't have to be a lot of new stuff though, any would be appreciated

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So the first demon tf item will be a more Marethian style right? Will there also eventually be a wraith-touched tf in the future or will there be no differentiation? Wiki describes both as “demon” in the taxonomy section.

Marethian. Wraiths are incorporeal blobs.

I would like to see some new elf style equipment either dropped by 1 of the elves in the winter city content, or purchasable from a vendor in winter city, doesn't have to be a lot of new stuff though, any would be appreciated

There'll definitely either be dungeon lootables or vendors for elf stuff in Winter City. At the absolute minimum, Etheryn will be able to get a pretty princess outfit that turns her into a healer and the PC will get access to a new greatspear and some frosty armor.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Marethian. Wraiths are incorporeal blobs.
Oh I didn’t mean wraith itself I meant whatever the wraith-touched looked like if the people under wraith control looked any different or anything. Figured maybe something similar to the ghost tf from the original game in appearance.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
i heard and saw but apperently its like an imp based thing, wanted a cooler demon tf

Psst! If you scroll up a bit, you’ll see Savin saying they’re Marethian-style. >;p

There’s an imp tf too, which I imagine would probably have a higher drop rate than the demon ones like in CoC1, but actual demon is there.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Speaking of the Drider Queen:

I'm aware that people tend to bitch and moan about the difficulty of combat all too easily, but I geniunely think that the Drider Queen is too powerful.

She can almost one-shot me, if my PC is poisoned by her attacks in round 1, I'm pretty much doomed.
Whenever I summon Harrick, Etheryns falcon, to draw aggro away from me I don't even get to see his picture loading in. He's dead before he even gets to appear.

Something like 5 times out of 10 she just waltzes through my party, by seemingly picking the right targets, and wins in 8. I'm running PC=charmer, Etheryn and Berwyn and had no issue with any other fights, bosses etc ever since forming the party.

I'm not saying she needs to be easy to fight, but I would appreciate some time to try and put up a fight. It was a real chore to try to get to see her 4 scenes...

Reactions: Kesil

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
We're going to be doing a rebalance pretty soon in preparation for level 5, a bunch of items and powers will be retuned.

However, very recent enemies as well as items such as Ragnild's are already part of this newer balancing point.

There may be some discrepancies.

Also, you're out of the starter zones now. Expect things to pick up steam. Easy mode is always in the options.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
We're going to be doing a rebalance pretty soon in preparation for level 5, a bunch of items and powers will be retuned.

However, very recent enemies as well as items such as Ragnild's are already part of this newer balancing point.

There may be some discrepancies.

An entire rebalance? Looking forward to see what you'll do.

Also, you're out of the starter zones now. Expect things to pick up steam. Easy mode is always in the options.

You do know that the only way for things to "pick up more steam" is for them to one-shot me in round 1? Preferably before I get a turn.

No, jokes aside. Every other enemy I encountered, including everyone else in the Frostwood, isn't a problem. It's just the Drider Queen.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's just the Drider Queen.

Everyone on the dev team can beat her (and it took me a couple tries to learn her!0, so it seems alright to me. She's a wandering miniboss so she *should* be quite tough.

I haven't personally encountered her actually one-shotting anybody except summons; if she's acing you in one go, perhaps it's time to boost your Toughness or get better armor.

Reactions: Eastin

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Everyone on the dev team can beat her (and it took me a couple tries to learn her!0, so it seems alright to me. She's a wandering miniboss so she *should* be quite tough.

I haven't personally encountered her actually one-shotting anybody except summons; if she's acing you in one go, perhaps it's time to boost your Toughness or get better armor.

I can beat her, but only if she spreads her damage somewhat evenly on my party which is...largely luck.

As a charmer my PC does have low toughness, I'm clear on that but I don't really see a way to work around that more than I already do. I keep a summon out at all times, heal with "Heal Group" and try to keep "Bolstering Dance" up to improve evasion.

Anyway, I gave voice to my concerns. I humbly await the rebalance.