What content would you like added?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Also I noticed in the editor that there are multiple milk types such s chocolate milk, strawberry, honey, etc... does that mean there are going to be sex scenes written that incorporate unique milk types?

Don't take anything you see in the editor as proof of anything.

A lot of the appearance and other flags were borrowed from TiTS' framework and have no bearing on the game.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Could we just make this a checklist of stuff that has been completed and hasn't been. Maybe a google doc?
If these lists exist, they're already public or intentionally private; that's a general rule of thumb with most/all things to do with the game/s development processes.

Arken

Aug 5, 2019
If these lists exist, they're already public or intentionally private; that's a general rule of thumb with most/all things to do with the game/s development processes.
I appreciate your work on the game, but that response was particularly unhelpful.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I appreciate your work on the game, but that response was particularly unhelpful.
No, it was actually answering your question at the peak of helpfulness -- you asked if there could be one and I told you flat-out that there is one already posted and readily available OR there isn't; a simple check of the Submissions board will verify this. I am actually quite helpful for explicitly answering something rather than leaving it unanswered. All writers make these checklists (at least, to my knowledge) when they construct their documents and/or get in contact with Savin. This is a general rule of thumb (as I pointed out before).

If this answer still comes off unhelpful to you, that's unfortunate; but a checklist for content that's coming is often called a "roadmap" and CoC2 has been very vocal about the general direction of content. Anything further in depth -- such as new characters or specific content -- is entirely up to Writers/Savin to disclose as they desire. Which is why we have the Submissions board and many writers have Patreons.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Could we just make this a checklist of stuff that has been completed and hasn't been. Maybe a google doc?

Not publicly, no. There's a wiki that's slowly crawling its way to being up-to-date; you can help with that if you want. Writers have access to a Trello board that has a proper sorted list of everything in progress and completed/coded, but due to the nature of Trello, I can't make it so you can see the board but not have access to its actual contents (eg. all of the documents from every writer).

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Demon TFs would be awesome, whether from an item or sexing certain demonic NPCs I would be instantly all over any
Kassyra-induced changes, but cult witch is good too, lol

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Demon TFs would be awesome, whether from an item or sexing certain demonic NPCs I would be instantly all over any
Kassyra-induced changes, but cult witch is good too, lol

Demonic TFs will probably start appearing in the next zone (for imps) or the Winter City dungeon (succubus/incubus).

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
What about a beach, with myrmades, tentacle monsters, beach hottie's and shark people.

Arken

Aug 5, 2019
Not publicly, no. There's a wiki that's slowly crawling its way to being up-to-date; you can help with that if you want. Writers have access to a Trello board that has a proper sorted list of everything in progress and completed/coded, but due to the nature of Trello, I can't make it so you can see the board but not have access to its actual contents (eg. all of the documents from every writer).
Thank you, this is ultimately what I was asking for.

I may throw my own form of demonic TFs at you, but, i'll probably start with something less ...obvious.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm wondering about what the frostwoods races gonna have other then the kitsune and snow elves
I'm kinda hoping for a snow leopard race or polar bear race
And one other thing I'd like to see is a male npc who is into stuffing the pc full of baby's

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm wondering about what the frostwoods races gonna have other then the kitsune and snow elves
I'm kinda hoping for a snow leopard race or polar bear race
And one other thing I'd like to see is a male npc who is into stuffing the pc full of baby's

AFAIK the new races being introduced in the Frostwood are the Leothrans (aka off-brand milodans) and fuzzy nordic Driders.

Reactions: Athena

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Ohhh leothrans sound cool can't wait to see them
And yes driders I love those I hope theres some Web bondge or egg preg x3

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
What about the ice fox version of kitsune. There's a TF of it. It would be cool to have shamin ice fox people.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
I'll add my desire to see frostfloof NPCs, and my regret that I can't write well enough to make one.

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Are there future plans for expansion on the harem girls and Nelia? I really enjoyed talking to that little goblin

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
big (and unlikely) request but what if when you fully transformed into a race on one character and then completed a questline for a group of the race you tfed into you then got the ability to quick start as either partial of that race or fully that race for a new character while also unlocking speech options and maybe a vendor for completing the questline on your char or starting as that race (again unlikely but thought it might be cool)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
do u think u and fenoxo could create a hair tf (would be sold by ceria since her shop is part hair salon) that makes it easier to switch hair types cause it's kinda annoying to do it since u won't always get normal hair immediately. an example would be starting as half suula but wanting normal hair.

Wrong game, friend.

A

Athena

A Cait threesome with Brint that doesn't require having been fucked by Brint before.

Okay, I guess technically Brienne's milking scene counts? I was really hoping for Cait DP or a spitroast, though.

Or at least with another character if Cait's out of the question. I didn't realize until now how rarely Cait does oral. Is there a reason for that, in terms of how she's intended as a character? Or is that just how many of her scenes happened to be written? Because even moreso than the Brint threesome, I'd greatly appreciate it if the Berwyn threesome had an option to have Cait give you oral instead of just "fuck or get fucked", especially when Berwyn clearly doesn't want to be fucked in the ass whenever it gets brought up. The fact we still get the option kind of disturbs me...I mean, if that's not the intention and I'm just misinterpretting why he gets worried when Cait brings it up, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, I did another playthrough for the first time since late April/early May, and here's a few minor things I thought of while playing that I felt would be nice additions:

* Being able to improve Vulneraries and Oil of Oliban....also maybe double their base restoration of Vulneraries because their kind of shit? 10-15 health when you start in the triple digits is unusually low to the point of being utterly useless even at the start of the game, and that's before factoring in the fact that Cait exists.

* I'm sure this is already planned, but more scenes specific to bringing along certain party members besides Cait and Brint. So far I've only noticed an optional resolution to Garret's quest if you bring the Elf, which is a good start, admittedly. I don't expect all characters to be gung-ho in post-combat sex scenes, but a specific one here and there would that makes sense would be fantastic.

* It'd be nice if the amazons Arona battles with had full busts, at least during her "Breed Orc" and one of her win scenes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Okay, I guess technically Brienne's milking scene counts? I was really hoping for Cait DP or a spitroast, though.

Or at least with another character if Cait's out of the question. I didn't realize until now how rarely Cait does oral. Is there a reason for that, in terms of how she's intended as a character? Or is that just how many of her scenes happened to be written? Because even moreso than the Brint threesome, I'd greatly appreciate it if the Berwyn threesome had an option to have Cait give you oral instead of just "fuck or get fucked", especially when Berwyn clearly doesn't want to be fucked in the ass whenever it gets brought up. The fact we still get the option kind of disturbs me...I mean, if that's not the intention and I'm just misinterpretting why he gets worried when Cait brings it up, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, I did another playthrough for the first time since late April/early May, and here's a few minor things I thought of while playing that I felt would be nice additions:

* Being able to improve Vulneraries and Oil of Oliban....also maybe double their base restoration of Vulneraries because their kind of shit? 10-15 health when you start in the triple digits is unusually low to the point of being utterly useless even at the start of the game, and that's before factoring in the fact that Cait exists.

* I'm sure this is already planned, but more scenes specific to bringing along certain party members besides Cait and Brint. So far I've only noticed an optional resolution to Garret's quest if you bring the Elf, which is a good start, admittedly. I don't expect all characters to be gung-ho in post-combat sex scenes, but a specific one here and there would that makes sense would be fantastic.

* It'd be nice if the amazons Arona battles with had full busts, at least during her "Breed Orc" and one of her win scenes.
Lusamine should have a few for Arona and Etheryn as far as blurbs go.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

Healing items heal by percentage, not by absolute numbers. Generally speaking, items scale with (cunning + another stat)/2. Improving your cunning will generally make items more powerful across the board.

Cait and Brint were the earliest companions to be released, and thus naturally have the most additional content. There are a lot of retroactive lines in game, but as a rule of thumb I generally only have companions say something if it's relevant to them and/or fits their personality.

A

Athena

Ah, I've only been using the warrior class and charmer class, so I've never had any reason to improve cunning. I assumed it was always low because the numbers showed "10+1+1", which usually correlated to ~12 HP.

but as a rule of thumb I generally only have companions say something if it's relevant to them and/or fits their personality.

Oh yeah, and this I'm fine with. While Brint and Cait's sex scene participation is great, I'm meaning I'd like to see more follower-specific sex scenes or routes. Brint and Cait have literally saved my rectum more times than I can count, for instance.