What content would you like added?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hm, true. But I don't necessarily mind that, I just meant that it seemed like he was getting geared up to join, then... nothing. Also, I have a penchant for hand-to-hand fighters, so I tend to pick them over other characters in most games.
You just overthought it, bro.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
There won't be very many more. There are about 1 or 2 who writers who are qualified to do so and still haven't done so.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Valkyrie Dungeon that never made it into COC 1/ Formal suits cause ya gotta look good when ya clapping em cheeks

rolay7

Oct 24, 2017
I want a full-on D&D alignment system, the current system is too one-sided if you are corrupted you instantly want to both kill and rape everything if you are not corrupted you are a saint. So an alignment system that just replaced chaotic/lawfull with Lustful/ abstinent would be better.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I want a full-on D&D alignment system, the current system is too one-sided if you are corrupted you instantly want to both kill and rape everything if you are not corrupted you are a saint. So an alignment system that just replaced chaotic/lawfull with Lustful/ abstinent would be better.
Factually wrong — that’s not how Corruption works.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Corruption turns you into a demon. Naturally you act more rapey and sex crazed, with your insanely high libido, but you're still you for the most part. Corruption doesn't turn you into a psychopath.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dragons are make-believe, bro.

But big tiddy Drider waifus aren't.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
whats this i hear of driders i would not mind them being added to the game >X3
and id like to see a deer taur be added >x3 i like them more then centaurs or even just a normal anthro deer race

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Valkyrie Dungeon that never made it into COC 1

Valkyries never made it into CoC1, and there was never a dungeon planned. Did want to do a mead hall for them at some point.

That said, I do have plans for a valkyrie-themed dungeon at some point in this game...

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I know we can get a snake tounge by starting as a wyld elf so I'm wondering are we going to get a snake based race to tf into?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I know we can get a snake tounge by starting as a wyld elf so I'm wondering are we going to get a snake based race to tf into?
Reptilian/legged snake, maybe, but naga/snake TF isn't going to happen.

A

Athena

A Cait threesome with Brint that doesn't require having been fucked by Brint before. Or maybe a foursome involving Brint, Cait, and Atugia.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
A Cait threesome with Brint that doesn't require having been fucked by Brint before. Or maybe a foursome involving Brint, Cait, and Atugia.
You know what would be better than that? Cait being banged by a tentacle monster. While being bound and banged by a slime monster at the same time.

Reactions: mob16151
A

Athena

^I will humbly disagree, but you do you. I'm personally glad this game doesn't seem to feature any tentacle monsters yet. None that I've run into, at least.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
^I will humbly disagree, but you do you. I'm personally glad this game doesn't seem to feature any tentacle monsters yet. None that I've run into, at least.
Not monsters but there is tentacle content.

A

Athena

Not monsters but there is tentacle content.

I'm more worried about the tentacles being attached to monsters than the existance of tentacles themselves, just FYI. So far all I've seen are the Alraune and her kin, and none of them come across as a b-movie horror creature with all the fake blood replaced by semen.

Reactions: Kesil

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Oh. I haven't seen one yet. I've just beaten the corrupted alurine. Have haven't explored a hole lot of the game yet. I have only so much time to play the game. I'll try to find a slime in game.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
Idea dump:

The ability to give Cait multiple breasts, or hyper breasts, through either a cow TF or some other item.

The ability to further corrupt Eryka into a succucow like Kasyrra or into some other kind of demon. Potentially gaining her as a follower? Could also potentially alter the dream sequence you can sometimes get a bit. Potentially could transfer the transformation onto yourself permanently if you want to be a Kasyrra clone/look-alike.

A Bimbo Liqueur/Bimbo Liquor like item that you can trick NPC's into drinking to change them. (Berwyn, Cait, Eryka, and Gwyn come to mind, though it could be given to just about anyone. If there's an "insanity" mode or "silly" mode, give it to Kasyrra?)

The ability to transform into a succucow like Kasyrra by having sex with her enough or some other means.

A corrupt counterpart to the goddess fountain. Or the ability to corrupt/purify it with the right items.

Combo actions with a specific party setup. Like three magically oriented characters being able to cast a "super spell" of some kind.

A "sneaking" mode to reduce encounters while traveling? Could also add a "rampage" mode or something to have more frequent encounters.

Trashman dan

Oct 23, 2018
Is there going to be a way to get your breasts milked like there was at the farm in COC1? Also I noticed in the editor that there are multiple milk types such s chocolate milk, strawberry, honey, etc... does that mean there are going to be sex scenes written that incorporate unique milk types?