What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
AFAIK we aren't told explicitly if Kas was the designated Outreach Manager of Letice's operation and was the one recieving the sacrifices and sending back the demon gift baskets. Kas just highjacked the first outgoing portal she could because at that point the OG Champ was in the process of fucking Letice's shit up and so the demon empire she had build (and been mismanaging terribly) was about to collapse.

She was trying to jump ship and start her own demon empire with blackjack and romance. And I'd think she'd have had at least a few of her dragon daughters with her before crossing as a precaution. Dragons who are corrupt and affectionately call Kasyrra their mother. If Calla ended exactly there, I doubt she'd have gotten away from even one of them.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
The Imp's Cum Cannon power always taunts me when I'm playing a corrupted Champ with a sizaeable dongus, In general getting some more corruption specific powers would be neat. Same with any powers that utilize the character's own resolve as additional currency, for that risk/reward aspect.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Wait thats an actual power they have? I honestly shut my brain off in combat to whats on screen, unless its me Garroting a 600+ crit on a poor wolf.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Don't know about the ones in the Undermountain, but regular Imps and Imp Lords you meet in Frostwood have that power in their Encounter Slot.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh that explains why I dont see it ever, I insta kill that fucker because he has a damn heal.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing Lusamine's face on the wiki reminded me of something. We don't have any in-between faces for the various animal types in-game, other than getting a Tanuki face coloring. We can't have a mostly human face with a lil deer nose like Lusamine does, or a rabbit-like face like the Viera in FF14, for example.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Why is Brienne's personality different from Brint? Surely just because she is now a woman, doesn't mean she is automatically submissive. I would much prefer Brienne to be dominant much like her Male self. Also fuck threesomes with Brint, give them to Brienne.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Why is Brienne's personality different from Brint? Surely just because she is now a woman, doesn't mean she is automatically submissive. I would much prefer Brienne to be dominant much like her Male self. Also fuck threesomes with Brint, give them to Brienne.
Because women are supposed to be submissive and man are supposed to be dominant obviously . And it worked.
Brint became so popular he become second best girl as far as patreon is concerned.
Oe more seriously, just take away supposed to be from my first sentence, replace it wiyh "general audience like them to be" and voala.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

Changes in hormones are a bitch, but Wsan has hinted that there's more to the armor's effect than just a sex change.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Because women are supposed to be submissive and man are supposed to be dominant obviously . And it worked.
Brint became so popular he become second best girl as far as patreon is concerned.
Oe more seriously, just take away supposed to be from my first sentence, replace it wiyh "general audience like them to be" and voala.
Fair enough though I will disagree about men being dominant, plenty of women I know would happily kick any blokes ass and never submit. I get Brints popular but CoC2 does need more better dominant female NPCs and no Arona doesn't count.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Changes in hormones are a bitch, but Wsan has hinted that there's more to the armor's effect than just a sex change.
From what I remember, when Brint comes to the Champ as the effects of armor's curse start to take hold, he talks about havig dreams that are more likely than not work as stereotypical "feminisation" reprogramming - or at least hint at such a reprogramming taking place. Edit: found the relevant bits:
He fills you in on the strange dreams he's started having. Dreams about sex aren't uncommon, but the sheer frequency and amount of them seem extremely odd by the way he describes it.

"Whenever you close your eyes?" you say, wanting to make sure you didn't mishear him.

"Every time," he replies. "I keep waking up all messy. The weirdest part is that all the dreams feature me — but not as myself. Like I'm the cowgirl being fucked by myself."
The whole thing is pretty nasty affair, morally spaking, and left an awful taste in my mouth. Especially when placed right next to the marefolk village, a place with half of its population suffering from arguably the nastiest curse out of all we see in Savarra and that solves that issue by feminizing all of their boys lest they turn into violent, raging rapists.

Although the mystery behind the cave you find the armor in and the armor itself is quite intriguing based on several hints dropped throughout the whole thing, like this one:
You can feel it. A somewhat dark influence but lacking malevolence. Something closer to... perhaps the ache of regret, or a sorrowful secret.

I know the armor is destroyed either way by the end of the quest, but if we ever find out more about its makers and their intent, that would be neat.
no Arona doesn't count
Why not? Yes, she embodies a lot of futa stereotypes that lead to them behaving more like "bros with tits" than anything else, but she has a decent chunk of content where she dommes the Champ in more feminine manner,

Next thing you say that Evelyn doesn't count, which would be ridiculous. :p

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

no Arona doesn't count.
I'm not gonna ask why, but if you want to answer.
Why not? Yes, she embodies a lot of futa stereotypes that lead to them behaving more like "bros with tits" than anything else, but she has a decent chunk of content where she dommes the Champ in more feminine manner,

Next thing you say that Evelyn doesn't count, which would be ridiculous. :p
I believe Emily means full female.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

Can't speak for Emily, but Arona is just an asshole. Evelyn is a domme. Arona is a wandering rapist. Evelyn can take a no. Arona won't let you say no. There's a difference between being dominant, and just being a selfish and cruel asshole like Arona.

Lone Wolf115

Can't speak for Emily, but Arona is just an asshole. Evelyn is a domme. Arona is a wandering rapist. Evelyn can take a no. Arona won't let you say no. There's a difference between being dominant, and just being a selfish and cruel asshole like Arona.
Yeah Ev is the kind of person that you can have a good conversation with and she could casually ask if you want to bang/fuck whatever word you use and Arona well Wint3rRyd3r you already said it.

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I just assumed Brienne is submissive because a large chunk of cowgirls are, and it sorta fits with the no fucks given approach Brint had.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Eh I meant pure female, never said Futas (very big difference there)... Evelyn has a cock (and is one of my fav characters), in this game it seems NPCs with cocks are dominant while great characters like Brienne are submissive.
Yeah Arona to me is an asshole, I'm sorry but I prefer my women to be dominant without feeling the need to belittle my champs and make them feel like their nothing but a fuck toy.. Arona isn't a true dominant but a silly little girl trying to play at being one.

Lone Wolf115

Eh I meant pure female.. Evelyn has a cock, in this game it seems NPCs with cocks are dominant while great characters like Brienne are submissive.
Yeah Arona to me is an asshole, I'm sorry but I prefer my women to be dominant without feeling the need to belittle my champs and make them feel like their nothing but a fuck toy.. Arona isn't a true dominant but a silly little girl trying to play at being one.
See I knew you meant pure/full female.

Now for Arona: "You are but a child in a sandbox." There's something said along the lines of that and close to it but the meaning is clear.

Reactions: Kesil and Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Fair enough, both focusing specificlly on pure fem NPCs and not wanting to deal with any of Arona's bullshit. She is right up there with Kas and Evergreen when it comes to embodying the idea of attractive feminine herms getting away with or even adored for attitudes and actions that would have had a male counterpart utterly reviled by most of the audience. And she lacks the sophistication, intrigue and serious mommy domme ebergy that both of the aforemetioned ladies practically exude.

Sub!Arona is a better choice anyway, especially if the player will ever progress to teaching their new pet chieftainin a way that will have the lesson stick how rape is bad, mkay.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Personally, my PC is going to kick her ass out of the area when all is said and done, kinda more trouble then there worth, even more so then some corrupted stuff.

• Love

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Speaking of big green, I'm kind of disappointed that the only "fuck orcs" option to end the quest is to let Benny go and do his thing. I'd like the ability to jump down and flip Argoth and Arona off, kick their asses, and tell Kervus to leave on pain of stabby death. Or fight them and then let Benny loose and walk away afterwards. I usually end up overleveled and bar brawl, so they wouldn't have much back up. I just feel a little blue balled to not have an actual boss fight at the end if I go the "fuck Kervus" route and not get Argoth's drops.

• Love

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
This is how you get the entire tribe coming down on you all at once and murdering you.
So, when we have Wayfort up and running, some decent militia trained and a nest of amazonian hornets endebted to us WR's plan will become an option? :p

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Orcs I like in general especially Hethia, I hope she might get more content. Or the (I am shit at remembering names) orc that you take on a date and likes romance.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Orcs I like in general especially Hethia, I hope she might get more content. Or the (I am shit at remembering names) orc that you take on a date and likes romance.
Indeed you did flip the name around. Hethia is the boreal elf druid. You might have been thinking of Hretha, the orc seer. And the orc smith you can date is Ragnild.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Seeing all this Jack-o art being done makes me want a silly mode easter egg where the champ can strike the Jack-o pose and everyone is just like WTF are you doing and your group just gets second hand embarrassment.
Or you know...

just some sexy time.

I imagine Garret wouldn't mind the PC doing the Jack-o pose for him.