What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
IIRC the belly rating system is just something that the engine, like with the save files, fights with. its why both are mostly untouched to make the lives of the coders easier.

Laralayxo

Jul 6, 2021
IIRC the belly rating system is just something that the engine, like with the save files, fights with. its why both are mostly untouched to make the lives of the coders easier.
Ohhh… that makes sense! Then I totally understand why it’d be a low priority, if that. Thanks for explaining that.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
There are two essential truths to learn about Cait:

1) She is, as Atugia wonderfully puts it, friend shaped.

2) She is a gorgeous (cat) girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will go down in history.

Her curiousity and raw talent towards magic don't currently get anywhere near enough time in the spotlightб, IMO. If she ever finds a way to study and/or power up magic through fucking, she will get so OP that SHE will be the one soloing Kas with the Champ there just for moral support.

I did think it wrong that she would spread her legs for anyone because of some dude she worshipped
She spreads her legs and love so freely because she was raised with an expressed purpose of doing so - and more importantly, because she never took any issue with that particular aspect of Malachite creed. Were she raised in a more chaste environment, she likely would have still had the same slooty heart. So she would have still melted in face of any physical expressions of genuine affection and had trouble with the concept of romantic exclusivity. You know, like a cat.

Speaking of cats, I'd love if there eventually was an option to properly send off the cat harem girls with enough money and provisions after you initially choose to have them stay. Because half the time I pick that option only as a result of being broke at the time of making the decision.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Prent and Bast

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Speaking of cats, I'd love if there eventually was an option to properly send off the cat harem girls with enough money and provisions after you initially choose to have them stay. Because half the time I pick that option only as a result of being broke at the time of making the decision.
You do realise that if you send the Cat harem away you're removing them from the game.. iirc.. Why not just keep them? They're happy enough to stay with the champ.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I want to know how you dont have enough to keep them, its only 500 electrum? Like fuck even before the imps that give 4k an encounter its not hard having 3k on you.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
You do realise that if you send the Cat harem away you're removing them from the game.. iirc.. Why not just keep them? They're happy enough to stay with the champ.
I do realize that, yeah. SKoW tends to write my favourite pieces of content, almost without fail, so losing out on one of them is a bit of a bummer. But the three cats leaving and trying to return to their old lives with some money to fascilitate safe passage and smooth goings is framed as an objectively better outcome for them, and a more selfless/moral choice on the part of the Champ. Which I kinda get; better than Hirrud - a murderous, rape-y and laughably misogynistic carricature - doesn't automatically mean "good". So being able to make that choice later would be a nice option to have for RP purposes, for the reasons I mentioned above.

As a side note: how does someone raised in the same culture as Brint and all the other chill mino dudes become Hirrud, who is basically Kelt 2.0, I'll never know. He is truly unique among the bull boys revealed so far and hopefully will stay that way.

Though thinking about the Cat Harem's sexy times content specifically, I also have some specific content I'd love to see someday: Brint or Brienne joining the Champ in sexing the cat harem and teaching those three how awesome the power of beef can be when on the side of good and wholesome degeneracy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prent and Kyba1

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I want to know how you dont have enough to keep them, its only 500 electrum? Like fuck even before the imps that give 4k an encounter its not hard having 3k on you.
I often don't have enough to send them away properly, which is 1k on top of the cost of the gear you buy for them right before.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I like it as a roleplay decision, the big-shot hero altruistically funding a new life for Hirrud's victims. Also part of having so many champions (too many champions) is being able to send them away on most saves because I'll always have a few that kept the harem around.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean like I said, even with the file I started recently I had more electrum then sin at that point. And this was before I got any kitsune content thats totally and fairly balanced for the current game state.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seriously, how does someone raised in the same culture as Brint and other chill mino dudes become Hirrud, I'll never know.
Nepotism apparently, based on the scene where he tries to get past the gate guards and it ends with him saying that his father is going to hear about this after the captain has enough of his shit and punches him out.

Mind you, all the Undermountain content so far makes it clear that all is not well in Khor'minos and that there are some issues it's going to have to work out eventually. Also, the random miner encounter where they decide the Champ is going to be their cum dumpster and the only question is whether they'll pay you for it or fight you for it.

I always kinda hope we see that Cat Harem again. Like an update on how they are doing and/or maybe doing a mission or two to help them out.
I know there were plans to (optionally) have them work at Catte Temple but I don't think there's anything beyond that.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
While im not into the fetish this might apply to, some part of me wants there to somehow be a scene where you can rub it in his face about having kittens with the cat harem. Just fucking salt the wound more to his fucked pride.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I'd rather murder his ass and be done with him threatening the cattos or G-d forbid the kittens ever again. Hirrud has no excuse of corruption, or brainwashing, or scraping by for survival, he is just an irredeemable and dangerous asshole. Edit: Tossing him into the deepest, darkest, most secure cell in Khor'minos and throwing away the key is a decent alternative, I guess.

Speaking of dangerous assholes, a choice to lop off Nakano's hand is something I'm very sad is missing from the game, because unlike killing him I feel it would have been an appropriate punishment for his actions the Champ would have been able to justify to the rest of the kitsune. Plus the edgelord doesn't need two hands to be able to pet Kinu or write bad poetry, so nothing of value would be lost.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Alright I gotta ask why and what actions those were, cause if you mean the inital fight the dude was in the right, home invasion and all that. I think he feels punished enough that the guy who he fought and lost against daughter is the one hes marrying(at least to me because fuck I hate other kinu so much). That and it is doubly insulting when said father becomes Kero's divine champion lol.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The Den of Foxes situation is designed to be ambiguous. They think you're invading their home, you think you're there to discuss a lost item and there's a failure of communication happening because Evergreen 'forgot' to mention that you aren't the first group she's asked to do this which explains why the middle trio of encounters isn't at all interested in talking things out and even Komari will only listen if you have the amulet on you. Miko not owning up to her role in the whole mess until Komari presses her on it doesn't help either.

Basically, there's a failure of communication all around. The takeaway from this is to reject Evil Mommydomme because she was willing to get you killed over some lost sex toys.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Alright I gotta ask why and what actions those were, cause if you mean the inital fight the dude was in the right, home invasion and all that. I think he feels punished enough that the guy who he fought and lost against daughter is the one hes marrying(at least to me because fuck I hate other kinu so much). That and it is doubly insulting when said father becomes Kero's divine champion lol.

He's also extremely dickish, insulting, and is dangerously suicidal in his traditionalism and weebery. And Inari is better Kinu, Hime is worst. And if Nakano is her fiance, he's apparently allowed to be as much of an ass as he wants. I don't know about chopping off his hand, but bullying him relentlessly is required.

The Den of Foxes situation is designed to be ambiguous. They think you're invading their home, you think you're there to discuss a lost item and there's a failure of communication happening because Evergreen 'forgot' to mention that you aren't the first group she's asked to do this which explains why the middle trio of encounters isn't at all interested in talking things out and even Komari will only listen if you have the amulet on you. Miko not owning up to her role in the whole mess until Komari presses her on it doesn't help either.

Ambiguous to us, but the characters may have only had negative interactions with kitsune and they were objectively in the wrong this one specific time. I get that Kazuo wasn't malicious since his honorable height was greatly insulted and Miko and Mai probably heard the fight with Nakano which was apparently pretty bloody, but the rest just refused dialogue to save face. It's even worse on the save Kiyoko route because their actions, while unintentional, where dishonorable to their eternal GILF leader and their God of Just Being a Prank Bro. Even when letting us through, Azami just has us wander off alone so she doesn't get in trouble for not closing the door and letting the local wildlife in. In short, fuck the kitsune. Except for Kura, Hatsu, Kiyoko, and Kohaku. In their case, fuck the kitsune ifyouknowwhatI'msayingwinkwinknudgenudge.

Basically, there's a failure of communication all around. The takeaway from this is to reject Evil Mommydomme because she was willing to get you killed over some lost sex toys.

Sex toys are serious business. I'd cut a bitch if they stole my sex toys. This is the one and only thing I'll ever defend Evergreene on though.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Alright I gotta ask why and what actions those were, cause if you mean the inital fight the dude was in the right, home invasion and all that.
In character for a more hardened champ who just won over Nakano would be to recognize how much of a relentless, dangerous and agressive idiot he could be and deal with him accordingly. From the perspective of the player that has seen his bad end, if no quarter is given then no quarter should be expected.

I'd have liked for the option to be there as another element of the grimmer and darker reality of the game's world underlying all the sexy adventures we get to have. Having more options like these would have smoothed out the curve between Gweyr's everything and the rest of the game, for one thing. Most champs and most players will likely not choose the more bloody option and instead will be satisfied with bullying the poor sod, especially if they become his in-laws.

To that end, I'd love to have as scene where we invite the poor bugger for some teatime chat with Komari and have him just sit there politely as his ego is getting systematically demolished through some painfully proper family banter. My Champ would even bake some cookies for the occasion so that swallowing his pride tastes a bit better.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean it was basically the price to save your Floof wife and floof family from the orb and get them bodies, Law of equivalent exchange.
if no quarter is given then no quarter should be expected
Reminder that evergreen had been sending mercs, alot of them, and our champ especially if there trying to save the aforementioned floof wife and family, absoluetly refuses to kill those who dont really deserve it. Wouldnt make Kiyoko happy to know you fucking killed her retainers grandkid.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I mean it was basically the price to save your Floof wife and floof family from the orb and get them bodies, Law of equivalent exchange.
Like with most religious commandments, their are treated as a suggestion or something to warrant a token gesture by most of the kitsune in most circumstances - and they sure don't seem to be binding for Keros on any metaphysical level.

Reminder that evergreen had been sending mercs, alot of them, and our champ especially if there trying to save the aforementioned floof wife and family, absoluetly refuses to kill those who dont really deserve it. Wouldnt make Kiyoko happy to know you fucking killed her retainers grandkid.
All those reasons, combined with the lack of in-character knowledge on the part of the victorious champ about the extent of Nakano's ruthlessness, is why I suggested the option to maim him instead. I'd have even taken Hime!Kinu eventually becoming much more distant and bitter towards the Champ over this desicion.

I get that being a mostly bloodless affair that denies the player's murder boner is part of the game's identity as one focused on the sense of adventure and sexual escapades. It also, ironically given Savin's stated position, contributes to a particular form of power fantasy on the part of the PC. They are almost never required to pick messy, uncomfortable and decidedly unsexy solutions to deal with equally messy problems. In many other games the PC has to acquire an incredible amount of power to achieve this ( or be all kinds of special and chosen), or the player has to spend a considerable amount of extra effort; sometimes both.

Still, this leads to a pretty serious tonal whiplash when those bloody messes do intrude into the Champ & Co's fun times bubble, or when the player is suddenly presented with an option to come out of it briefly in seemingly randomly picked situation. So personally, as someone who always prefers to have as much player choice options as possible within reason, I'd rather see more of such decision options applied more consistently throughout relevant points in the story.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Like with most religious commandments, their are treated as a suggestion or something to warrant a token gesture by most of the kitsune in most circumstances - and they sure don't seem to be binding for Keros on any metaphysical level.
Actually, from what The Observer says here it seems like it is metaphysically binding on Keros. Because the kitsune believe that they were commanded by Original!Keros to honor equivalent exchange, New!Keros is bound by that belief to at least some degree.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Actually, from what The Observer says here it seems like it is metaphysically binding on Keros. Because the kitsune believe that they were commanded by Original!Keros to honor equivalent exchange, New!Keros is bound by that belief to at least some degree.
This is a very interesting detail, as always thanks for bringing it up and providing the links. I'm still not convinced that its aspect as a Trickster God won't allow Keros to weasel his way out of any constraits the other aspects of his divinity put on him. It's always a toss-up with fictional deities of that persuasion.

As an aside, the Observer bringing up Discworld specifically makes me a tiny bit salty about the way the idea of messing with the gods exploiting those very same principles was shut down when I suggested it. :p

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Would've liked an option to off Nakano in the heat of battle, but I'm aware that would make dealing with all of the floof peacefully oh so much more complicated, if not perhaps impossible. I wonder if saving Kiyoko would have been at all feasible/possible if it happened.

Nakano got hammered on the head until he passed out. I'd say he's either very lucky, his helmet is very good, or he had plot armor at that time (my vote) not to die or have permanent damage from getting bashed on the head repeatedly.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean the suicidal post battle swinging fits his character of trying his absolute fucking dandist to be reconized by anyone over-seas, a loss to "barbarians" would tarnish any chance of that if it got out, it fits the character flaw he has. Im not a fucking forum wizard like some but im pretty sure most Kitsune we interact(and fuck because god damn PC keep it in your pants) are flawed in some capacity and was said so by Tobs.

Reactions: Prent

ShortestFuse

Nov 3, 2020
Ya know, I'd personally like it if there was more Attribute Theft content, maybe a Perk or something, that let you steal or give like tiddy size or thickness from enemies you've defeated.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Would've liked an option to off Nakano in the heat of battle, but I'm aware that would make dealing with all of the floof peacefully oh so much more complicated, if not perhaps impossible. I wonder if saving Kiyoko would have been at all feasible/possible if it happened.

Nakano got hammered on the head until he passed out. I'd say he's either very lucky, his helmet is very good, or he had plot armor at that time (my vote) not to die or have permanent damage from getting bashed on the head repeatedly.
Who's to say he doesn't already have brain damage?

That being said he does openly imply in the meet and greet that if Komari hadn't demanded he stay alive, to his eternal shame, he would've committed seppuku for his inability to defend his home, so.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I just regret not getting an opportunity to ask him how many mercs he got to murderate before his family got an opportunity to (politely) mind-rape them, either to condemn him and moralize or to compare our K/D ratio, depending on the Champ in question. Or an oppotunity to let him know in no uncertain terms that if he ever thinks about going after the Champ again, our party will get some nice black fur scarfs for the winter.

While on the subject of black fur boyos, is there any further content planned for Hinata, the non-fuckboy black fox?