What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

Eh I meant pure female.. Evelyn has a cock, in this game it seems NPCs with cocks are dominant while great characters like Brienne are submissive.
Yeah Arona to me is an asshole, I'm sorry but I prefer my women to be dominant without feeling the need to belittle my champs and make them feel like their nothing but a fuck toy.. Arona isn't a true dominant but a silly little girl trying to play at being one.
See I knew you meant pure/full female.

Now for Arona: "You are but a child in a sandbox." There's something said along the lines of that and close to it but the meaning is clear.

Reactions: Kesil and Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Fair enough, both focusing specificlly on pure fem NPCs and not wanting to deal with any of Arona's bullshit. She is right up there with Kas and Evergreen when it comes to embodying the idea of attractive feminine herms getting away with or even adored for attitudes and actions that would have had a male counterpart utterly reviled by most of the audience. And she lacks the sophistication, intrigue and serious mommy domme ebergy that both of the aforemetioned ladies practically exude.

Sub!Arona is a better choice anyway, especially if the player will ever progress to teaching their new pet chieftainin a way that will have the lesson stick how rape is bad, mkay.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Personally, my PC is going to kick her ass out of the area when all is said and done, kinda more trouble then there worth, even more so then some corrupted stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Speaking of big green, I'm kind of disappointed that the only "fuck orcs" option to end the quest is to let Benny go and do his thing. I'd like the ability to jump down and flip Argoth and Arona off, kick their asses, and tell Kervus to leave on pain of stabby death. Or fight them and then let Benny loose and walk away afterwards. I usually end up overleveled and bar brawl, so they wouldn't have much back up. I just feel a little blue balled to not have an actual boss fight at the end if I go the "fuck Kervus" route and not get Argoth's drops.

• Love

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
This is how you get the entire tribe coming down on you all at once and murdering you.
So, when we have Wayfort up and running, some decent militia trained and a nest of amazonian hornets endebted to us WR's plan will become an option? :p

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Orcs I like in general especially Hethia, I hope she might get more content. Or the (I am shit at remembering names) orc that you take on a date and likes romance.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Orcs I like in general especially Hethia, I hope she might get more content. Or the (I am shit at remembering names) orc that you take on a date and likes romance.
Indeed you did flip the name around. Hethia is the boreal elf druid. You might have been thinking of Hretha, the orc seer. And the orc smith you can date is Ragnild.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Seeing all this Jack-o art being done makes me want a silly mode easter egg where the champ can strike the Jack-o pose and everyone is just like WTF are you doing and your group just gets second hand embarrassment.
Or you know...

just some sexy time.

I imagine Garret wouldn't mind the PC doing the Jack-o pose for him.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I have some more Hretha content planned, but it won't be solo so YMMV.
I understand. Threesomes and the like are usually on a case by case basis for me.

I must be getting bloody old but what does YMMV mean? Also any content with Hretha gets my vote
Your Mileage May Vary.

EDIT: Open up the cave of challenges. Want to wallop Seastone and stop being called a beta.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I imagine Garret wouldn't mind the PC doing the Jack-o pose for him.
The old doge will just pull ye olde water bottle on the Champ's horny ass. He'll probably spray Cait too, just for good measure. :D

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I still want some way to repay the poor old dog for all the utter fucking bullshit we've put him through.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I still want some way to repay the poor old dog for all the utter fucking bullshit we've put him through.

We can repay him by solving Hawkethorne's problems and fixing the wayfort to vacate his bar at our earliest convenience. And stop screwing his kids.

This is how you get the entire tribe coming down on you all at once and murdering you.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't feel threatened by the orcs and doubt their chances. Seeing as how it's perfectly viable to defeat their bar force and that they all get wiped out by a hill troll that the champ 'n' friends deal with pretty well. All that said I think I worded my original post poorly. I meant challenging Arona and Argoth and beating them in front of their tribe and telling them to leave by right of conquest or something.

Rags is best orc, blacksmith, and Irish blacksmith. Sorry Ogrish

Rags is Irish now. Autocorrect has cracked the code.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
That's Garth you're thinking of.
What a goof on my part, lol. However IMO Garth popping out out of nowhere and shooing the horny cats away from accosting his dumbass son with their butts would maki for a great Silly mode scene.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I'm hoping since Khor'minos content is currently under the spotlight that maybe soon we'll get to see those half-minotaur boys Brint seems fond of. Would definitely love to spend some quality time with a couple of them. Maybe have a bonding experience with Brint.

For science.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
What a goof on my part, lol. However IMO Garth popping out out of nowhere and shooing the horny cats away from accosting his dumbass son with their butts would maki for a great Silly mode scene.
Yes. That's way better than what I was thinking.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Listen, the only ones who have mating press are the gals who need to be fucked through the bedframes.