What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Also, It would be SUPER HOT to see Brint becoming more and more domineering as your relationship with him progresses, especially if you bottom for him.
I would like Brienne content to be like that in similar vain. More we fuck her, more subby she gets. Starts calling us daddy/mommy or mistress/master. To appeal to doms of the world.

• Wow
Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I would like Brienne content to be like that in similar vain. More we fuck her, more subby she gets. Starts calling us daddy/mommy or mistress/master. To appeal to doms of the world.
That'd be neat, tho ideally such a progression won't be irreversible or mandatory for anyone who just wants to make lots of love to their cow waifu.

And dommy Brienne seems like a pipe dream, but damn it if it isn't a very alluring one.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
More options to have your party members interact with defeated enemies. (ie, Throw Brienne or Arona to the minotaur miners or corrupt centaurs.)
Didn't even notice this one... Doing this on a Brienne run would pretty much be something a corrupted champion would do (given Brienne's characterization). It's an utter dick move. Arona...would just bang them all and leave them squirming on the ground.

Reactions: Bast and Burnerbro

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'd prefer a more dommy Brienne or a switch Brienne. She got the height. She got the muscle. She got the big mommy milkers. Now all she needs is the will to make the champion hers while still being wholesome.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Wonder if he'll get a new bust art from the same artist, cause I like the style him and Lusa have right now even if there busts are only clothed.

Reactions: Bast

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Everyone wants to redeem Kas but I want to go evil. Can't we just say fuck it and become Kas's evil consort instead? I would still happily kill off the vile Imps and lock away the manly minos/man cows (lady minos are free to come and go as they please). The rapey centaurs will be executed or used for cheap labor. Alissa and Ryn will kiss and make out.. sorry make up.
I don't know how feasible this is going to be for me as my corrupt character is also a Kitsune. Aslo appreciate the new Kohaku Ambra content

MyNameJ3ff

Aug 29, 2021
Id like to see more indepth content regardin the existing casting than to expand on more characters with shallower interactions. like cait having her own questline, getting to know her family and friends, etc. Especially regarding the salamander twins, cuz holy shit that encounter with Nareva was hands down the best writing i have seen in the game thus far.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Id like to see more indepth content regardin the existing casting than to expand on more characters with shallower interactions. like cait having her own questline, getting to know her family and friends, etc. Especially regarding the salamander twins, cuz holy shit that encounter with Nareva was hands down the best writing i have seen in the game thus far.
Cait has a questline and seeing as her sister is still missing, I would presume that it's not over.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Cait has a questline and seeing as her sister is still missing, I would presume that it's not over.
Don't really know how much we'll be able to do regarding that, as there's no portal for the champion to open at will. And there's a good likelyhood of Calla having been demonized on the other side.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Don't really know how much we'll be able to do regarding that, as there's no portal for the champion to open at will. And there's a good likelyhood of Calla having been demonized on the other side.
Yeah but like most companions Cait has had her 1 questline. What makes her do special to be needing 2? I know Berry is getting another but technically that's part 2 of his unfinished quest. The only two companions I can think of not actually had a quest yet are Brienne (unless we are calling the moo cow armour for Brint as her quest, which would be disappointing) and Atugia.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Id like to see more indepth content regardin the existing casting than to expand on more characters with shallower interactions
Different companions have their own planned stories but they're all in a 'it'll happen when it happens' state.

• Cait has a quest with a whole fuckton of implications but most of it is simply outside the scope of the game (ie, we're not going to Jassira and we're definitely not going to Mareth) so that's more something that would influence the ending(s) if anything, but per the design doc she's got more of a role to play in the story in the future.
  • Brint/Brienne are getting massively increased content in Khor'minos so progressing the story is progressing their development.
  • Atugia's content has yet to be written.
  • Berwyn's expansion is being worked on right now.
  • At least some content for Kiyoko is being gated behind Kinu's questline, which is currently incomplete but which is part of a massive subplot that could probably be a game unto itself.
  • Azzy presumably has a good bit of future content planned (you can see a hint of it if you look at the parser guide) that just hasn't been written yet.
  • Hints have been dropped for future Arona content but the plot hasn't really gotten to the point where it matters yet, and the fact that she has chieftan/exiled states means that it would take more time to write for her to account for both. Savin's specifically mentioned eventually going back and adding content for the latter.
  • Quin's plotline runs in parallel with the plot concerning Tollus' cult so advancing the plot is advancing his development.
  • Ryn has a still-unfinished story and the latest patch points the way towards its next steps but it hasn't been time for that to happen yet.
Especially regarding the salamander twins, cuz holy shit that encounter with Nareva was hands down the best writing i have seen in the game thus far.
Expansion on that plotline is gated behind whenever we get to Tychris, which is not the devs current priority. Hint: Khor'minos.

And there's a good likelyhood of Calla having been demonized on the other side.
Perhaps less than you'd think, since Kas decided it was time to skip town right as the CoC1 Champion was kicking down the door. We know that the 'canon for purposes of CoC2' ending features the 'Lethice purified' ending and the other demons defeated but not killed. Consequently everyone was kinda busy at the time and it's possible that nobody else was paying attention to the portal and Calla got ignored by the demons. Aileh certainly doesn't make any mention of Calla if you're on the route where she shows up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

MyNameJ3ff

Aug 29, 2021
Different companions have their own planned stories but they're all in a 'it'll happen when it happens' state.

• Cait has a quest with a whole fuckton of implications but most of it is simply outside the scope of the game (ie, we're not going to Jassira and we're definitely not going to Mareth) so that's more something that would influence the ending(s) if anything, but per the design doc she's got more of a role to play in the story in the future.
  • Brint/Brienne are getting massively increased content in Khor'minos so progressing the story is progressing their development.
  • Atugia's content has yet to be written.
  • Berwyn's expansion is being worked on right now.
  • At least some content for Kiyoko is being gated behind Kinu's questline, which is currently incomplete but which is part of a massive subplot that could probably be a game unto itself.
  • Azzy presumably has a good bit of future content planned (you can see a hint of it if you look at the parser guide) that just hasn't been written yet.
  • Hints have been dropped for future Arona content but the plot hasn't really gotten to the point where it matters yet, and the fact that she has chieftan/exiled states means that it would take more time to write for her to account for both. Savin's specifically mentioned eventually going back and adding content for the latter.
  • Quin's plotline runs in parallel with the plot concerning Tollus' cult so advancing the plot is advancing his development.
  • Ryn has a still-unfinished story and the latest patch points the way towards its next steps but it hasn't been time for that to happen yet.

Expansion on that plotline is gated behind whenever we get to Tychris, which is not the devs current priority. Hint: Khor'minos.

Perhaps less than you'd think, since Kas decided it was time to skip town right as the CoC1 Champion was kicking down the door. We know that the 'canon for purposes of CoC2' ending features the 'Lethice purified' ending and the other demons defeated but not killed. Consequently everyone was kinda busy at the time and it's possible that nobody else was paying attention to the portal and Calla got ignored by the demons. Aileh certainly doesn't make any mention of Calla if you're on the route where she shows up.
that is good to hear. but ill just reiterate that the main pt im making is to not introduce more characters. Quality over quantity, as it were.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I remember specifically someone (could have been Tollus) telling the champion that the probability of Calla being dead was low, because every "sacrifice" they toss across is put towards much more productive purposes. That to me means she's either been demonized, is being used as a broodmother for imps, or has been somehow enslaved.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
that is good to hear. but ill just reiterate that the main pt im making is to not introduce more characters. Quality over quantity, as it were.
The way the development works, everybody who can write a companion other than Savin only gets one, so introducing more won't dilute the attention given to the existing ones and we already know there are two more coming. Secondary characters kind of need to get introduced or expanded on to drive the main plot along, especially with Khor'minos, and the open nature of submissions means that anyone who wants to write an NPC and has the talent to do so can get new characters into the game. The devs aren't going to close off submissions in the name of some non-existent ratio between major and minor characters.
I remember specifically someone (could have been Tollus) telling the champion that the probability of Calla being dead was low, because every "sacrifice" they toss across is put towards much more productive purposes.
You're taking Tollus at face value? :p

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
You're taking Tollus at face value? :p
Of course it can all be a bluff, I'm just prepared for the worst. Calla being resolved feels so far away that it might as well be an ending text blurb.

That way I can be pleasantly surprised.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Her sister being corrupted could lead to an interesting Cait corruption questline.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has said that Cait's corruption path is based around prostitution but he distinguished that from his other two companions who (may) have demonization routes. Of course, Kas makes some noises about what a great succubus Cait would make so it's not impossible that could happen at least as some sort of Bad End, but it sounds like that's not what Savin has planned as her primary corruption mechanic.

Of course it can all be a bluff, I'm just prepared for the worst. Calla being resolved feels so far away that it might as well be an ending text blurb.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Calla's plot isn't resolved until the ending, with variations based on things like whether you've constructed Catte Temple. That said, Kas is still experimenting with portals so it's at least possible we might see her again before that.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Well, would be cool at least if we could demonize all of our companions. Of course every writer has different visions for their characters so that’s unlikely to happen.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can we get some leather thong underwear? (I'd write something of the sort myself, but I think it'd irritate Savin)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Latex panties/shorts, but close enough I suppose. There's also the Seaweave items you can obtain in the Glacial Rift.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Cait is already a prostitute, she just is not getting payed to have sex, she does it on her owb. Since champiis providing everything she needs. Wonder gow any different that it is going to be. Like, is champion going to be her pimp or is Cait goimg to turn the Mallach temple into more of a whorehouse than it already is.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Cait is already a prostitute, she just is not getting payed to have sex, she does it on her owb. Since champiis providing everything she needs. Wonder gow any different that it is going to be. Like, is champion going to be her pimp or is Cait goimg to turn the Mallach temple into more of a whorehouse than it already is.

I could be wrong, but I interpreted it as Cait becoming a pimp and being cruel to her workers. Pimping ain't easy after all. Cait's corrupt path probably involves helping her develop her slapping hand.

As for Calla, I doubt Kas was alone when she first crossed over. There's no guarantee, but the implications for Calla's fate aren't good. If we see her before the end, then I doubt it'll be a happy uplifting reunion.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If I had to guess a corrupt Cait would do it for her self and thats it, no care for her god or her current lovers feeling. Basically the antitheses of who she is now, Id say like the Lusa scene but with less giving someone what they want like the deer.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
As for Calla, I doubt Kas was alone when she first crossed over. There's no guarantee, but the implications for Calla's fate aren't good. If we see her before the end, then I doubt it'll be a happy uplifting reunion.
Adding to that: There's some Bad Ends in this game where you can get thrown into a portal and can basically be transported to a couple of differing "random" locations. These aren't very hospitable locations. Not the best fate for Calla to have if she landed in one of them.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
1) AFAIK we aren't told explicitly if Kas was the designated Outreach Manager of Letice's operation and was the one recieving the sacrifices and sending back the demon gift baskets. Kas just highjacked the first outgoing portal she could because at that point the OG Champ was in the process of fucking Letice's shit up and so the demon empire she had build (and been mismanaging terribly) was about to collapse.

2) The time ought to flow differently between relatively normal worlds, like Savarra and the one where the time and space is all kinds of fucked, like Mareth. So we can't be sure how much time Calla will end up spending there.

Pimp or prostitute, I just hope that corrupt!Cait will be rocking a new look with an even more bitching hat than her hexblade outfit :D

Reactions: Lone Wolf115