What content would you like added?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Currently on my want-to-see-in-game list:
Chitinous/scaled face without tying it to a specific creature's appearance - IE the Arachnid tag is "usually paired" with the chitinous tag, except it's mandated to have those pointy fangs jutting over your lower lips; and a somewhat scaled face sounds intriguing to me, even if I can't currently recolour them to anything else outside of what Manti Nip and Cinderleaf/Frostleaf allow me to have.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
In the name of peace and understanding between the druids and the followers of Lumia I would like to add Hethia to the list of characters that can get pregnant to go along with Elthara.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Amen to the Elthara/Hethia love. I totally headcanon that pairing.
Who is Garadelle? She appears sometimes in the holiday event at the elf palace.
She's one of the elves you can meet by doing the Spend Time events with Ryn, several of them have cameos at the Festivus ball.

Last edited:

Cowpoke

Mar 19, 2021
Things I think would be cool to have added:

1. Have some way (probably through a transformative item, or some magic ritual from Hretha, Viviane, or Evergreen) to let the Champion experience naturally occurring Rut cycles no matter what race they are. I kinda don't want to have to go back to Hretha over and over again every seven days just to get it renewed.

2. I think the Champion's height cap should be raised to 10 feet. Tall dommy mommy!

3. It'd be cool to have a transformative item for becoming a hornet.

4. Whenever I impregnated up Gwyn, Garth gave me the whole "I wish you would have talked to me about it before knocking up my daughter" talk, and I kinda felt like a jerk. Yet, I never saw any option to talk to him about it before. I guess this is a bit of a minor thing, but may there be a dialogue option to get Garth's "blessing" so that he doesn't berate me?

Love the game, y'all! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Paradox01

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
4. Whenever I impregnated up Gwyn, Garth gave me the whole "I wish you would have talked to me about it before knocking up my daughter" talk, and I kinda felt like a jerk. Yet, I never saw any option to talk to him about it before. I guess this is a bit of a minor thing, but may there be a dialogue option to get Garth's "blessing" so that he doesn't berate me?
To be perfectly fair, I never got the idea that he was berating you with that scene. It gave me more of a "Welp, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but better than the rumors that it's Garret".
Especially since after that he pretty much allows it if his lack of saying anything in subsequent pregnancies with Gwyn is any indication. Just don't hurt her and it's all good. It's as much of a blessing from the gruff bastard as you could get.

Reactions: Paradox01

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
2. I think the Champion's height cap should be raised to 10 feet. Tall dommy mommy!
That would be nice, but it's a bit hard to take height into account, and at that height you'd expect it to have quite an impact on scenes, as even the largest characters we know (excepting maybe Benny) are shorter than 10 feet. Either the height difference will have no impact on what's written (heck, it often seems to be that way even with the range of 4 feet to 8 feet, and the dissonance would be worse if you went even higher) or it would require quite a bit of rewriting and extra work in the future.

Reactions: Akhter13

Helia

May 8, 2017
I really appreciate the work the writers put in, and I don't want to request any specific content because obviously that needs to be either tailor made or commissioned. But in a very general sense, I would love to see some more titillating and involved transformations like The Treatment. As it stands, all the transformatives I've encountered are very simple "you are now 'insert parser here' congratulations!" Which is obviously understandable since it's hard to make species transformatives sexy, or involved writing for vague physical characteristics.

I tend to be very conservative/humanistic regarding transformations, mainly just acquiring ones that provide sexual boons or accessorize like makeup, tattoos and jewelry; but I am a fan of the ones from Trials that have narrative and erotica directly involved. At the moment I am basically a cow girl/wyld elf hybrid (for Hashat's content), since I don't personally care for anthropomorphism. Now that I think about it, the ability to become an actual elven hybrid would be nice for mixed content.

Mostly this spurs from being a bit let down by the "Bimbo Brew" in comparison to some of the exciting transformatives you can encounter in Trials, like at Poe's Lab and the "sexy drugs" like Gush. I saw someone mention there being a treatment style transformative planned for Khor'minos, which might just be hearsay, and I also saw Savin mention a non corrupting bimbo transformation being planned, both of which, if accurate, are right up my alley.

Selfishly I would adore seeing more bimbo sex scenes, as that is some of my favourite content in Trials (in comparison to Bimbo dialogue, which can be inconsistent). I like all the variations for bimbo dialogue I've seen in Champions so fair, because it emphasizes empathy, joy and femininity without being condescending or mocking like some dialogue in Trials can be, but simultaneously I haven't encountered any erotic content tailored for it, and it is sometimes impossible to tell what causes dialogue to trigger because of the lack of a public github, such as if cunning is actually working.

Reactions: Kesil

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Garth gave me the whole "I wish you would have talked to me about it before knocking up my daughter" talk, and I kinda felt like a jerk. Yet, I never saw any option to talk to him about it before. I guess this is a bit of a minor thing, but may there be a dialogue option to get Garth's "blessing" so that he doesn't berate me?

If Garth wants people to buy his obvious "Bartender that knows far more than he lets on" act, he either has to look the part or don't be a walking, furred pile of ill kept family secrets.

Of course he knows that Champs, the challenger for the Genghis Khan world record of genetic ancestry, is going to bang his daughter eventually. A daughter that has the biggest impregnation fetish this side of the pocket dreamspace, and that would gladly jump on her daddy's pole if he ever gave her the subtlest go ahead.

He won't touch the subject with a 10 foot pole, but he's going to be a grouchy, sassy furball about it.

'Cause he's too caught up in his gruff veteran act to let it go now.

Kind of his hobby now that his wife ain't home to give him the rough stuff.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
I just wanna be knocked up by some foxes. Especially Keros. :c It seems like all the preg content for the kitsune is entirely, "I'm a man or have a dick and I'm doing the knocking up of the kitsune ladies" but none in return...

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I just wanna be knocked up by some foxes. Especially Keros. :c It seems like all the preg content for the kitsune is entirely, "I'm a man or have a dick and I'm doing the knocking up of the kitsune ladies" but none in return...
It is really only one guy working on the content. Abd when it comes to kitsune males, 3 are taken/reserved, one is a god that can not give children. And the scientists is probably not interested/no one capable wants to write for him.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
It is really only one guy working on the content. Abd when it comes to kitsune males, 3 are taken/reserved, one is a god that can not give children. And the scientists is probably not interested/no one capable wants to write for him.
Man that REALLY sucks. :/ It really just... Does suck being a vagina-haver and feeling left out of the pregnancy stuff half the time, whereas the penis-havers get to have a veritable buffet that keeps increasing...

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Man that REALLY sucks. :/ It really just... Does suck being a vagina-haver and feeling left out of the pregnancy stuff half the time, whereas the penis-havers get to have a veritable buffet that keeps increasing...
Ehhhh, it is how it is. Only really 5(percent) of people are interested in man. Which leads to a lot of boys being one time NPCs, not fuckable or not really romantically interested in champion. Which does lead to a lot of pregnancy content that we do have being shallow.
Futa/dickgirls are more popular so that is where I expect a lot of champion related pregnancy to come from. Stuff like Evelyn, Jaelyn, Ryn all have planned/allude future updates. So it is not all that bad if you are more/equally into women.

No female Kitsune wanting to be futa?
Kitsune do not naturally have herms. And since they naturally resist TFs, it is not really possible for them to grow one appendage.

• Sad

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
Oh I'm a not straight by any means, I just specifically wanted some fox kits that... Weren't me FATHERING them. If I wanted to be a father, I'd be playing with a dick, you know? So it's disappointing that the one thing I want is a seeming impossibility.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No female Kitsune wanting to be futa?
They can't, really. Kitsunes are immune to TFing and just snap back to their default form after a bit. :/

I've got a shemale kitsune on my Eventually writing docket and she had to go through a whole rigmarole of shaking her tits and ass out of Keros himself (and at a cost). She'll also be able to knock you up but, uh, I'm not going to be writing her for another year or two at this rate, sorry!

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
They can't, really. Kitsunes are immune to TFing and just snap back to their default form after a bit. :/

I've got a shemale kitsune on my Eventually writing docket and she had to go through a whole rigmarole of shaking her tits and ass out of Keros himself (and at a cost). She'll also be able to knock you up but, uh, I'm not going to be writing her for another year or two at this rate, sorry!
Thanks for confirming she's at least down the road, even if it's awhile.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Ey that is nice.

Helia

May 8, 2017
Unfortunately Fenoxo himself is literally the only person on either game's staff that actually likes TFs.
Wow that is certainly surprising to hear! Although with the premise of the game am I correct in the assumption that you are referring to writing the process of the transformation, and not the end result? I can't help but feel a huge part of the game is the incredible in-depth customization.

I really loved William's writing for Evergreen (and the recent TF options thankfully not being gated behind bunny ears) because it included subtle transformatives focused on sexuality and pleasure, so I suppose even if it's not a heavily involved writing process for the actual transformation, content that has the same end result transformatives as content like Snake Byte, Throbb and Soak (and even Amazonian Tea to an extent) where-in it's less focused on the species and generic physical attributes, would be right up the games alley.

And then there is the whole ball-park of mental transformatives such as Poe's ship, the VR machines and "addictions". Huh, I never realized that it was Fenoxo exclusive, although I suppose Nonesuch did the Bothrioc if I recall correctly.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
I guess if I had to add an addendum to earlier: more pretty boys knocking up vagina-having Champions in general? I can name the one elf dude and the one half-lupine whose name I cannot spell off the top of my head. Berwyn? I like pretty boys. Bishonens. That stuff. It feels like it's all either pump and dump, futa or beef otherwise. And I'm just... Not into beefy bois.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Crystal ball, magic mirror, Morty's Mindblowers to access memories of times past. I. E: play again some one-time scenes like "The day I ruined Ryn" or "That time I tried to kill Kas in a dream and it kinda backfired"

Croak

May 25, 2021
A player customized companion similar to Ember the dragon from the first game. Let the player customize gender, sexuality, and character class to allow more RP freedom for the PC.

It could be a demonic vestige that attaches itself to the PC when the portal explodes. The PC would form it into an entity in a dream while recovering, so they're immediately available. The act can serve as the first step of the "corruption of the champion". A relatively gender neutral story arc shouldn't be too hard to develop for such an alien, demonic entity.

This would allow players to have a support character for those who don't like Cait so they won't feel like she's being forced on them as the only healer, or a DPS for players who want to play as the support themselves but don't like Brint.

I also feel it would usher in a whole new avenue for corruption and interesting story lines from potentially submitting to/encouraging the corrupt nature of the demon, to possibly even a purification route where the demon is returned to a human state.

Reactions: ahnkra

ahnkra

May 25, 2021
Okay I got brave and joined the forum here just to second Croak's idea =) Besides offering a character that anyone would be able to customize to their liking, I think the greatest part about the idea is adding more to the Corruption story line, or well honestly just adding the start TO a corruption story line, as there really isnt one in the game atm. Maybe corruption in this game is / was only meant to be sliding value of the MC and not actually impact the story line, but that wasnt actually the idea I got from the name of the game ;) and honestly I think its just too good of a story arc to ignore. Anyways, my 2 cents to go along with Croak's.

Reactions: Croak