What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, sorry to rain on the parade but Savin and The Observer have both been clear that this isn't the kind of thing they have any interest in doing. See this topic.

That said, welcome to the board both of you, please stick around.

This would allow players to have a support character for those who don't like Cait so they won't feel like she's being forced on them as the only healer, or a DPS for players who want to play as the support themselves but don't like Brint.
Ryn with her Queenly Raiment set can actually do the healer gig better than Cait can. She just can't do anything else but heal, aside from her Ultimate. Likewise Brint/Brienne is no longer the only DPS companion, as Arona can fill that niche as well, and Kiyoko can be magical DPS.
to possibly even a purification route where the demon is returned to a human state.
Something like this is probably going to be an option for the existing demons, since Savin's the one who wrote the purification ending to the original CoC and the lethicite of several characters who become demons during the course of the game have been clearly flagged as Notice This For Later.
Maybe corruption in this game is / was only meant to be sliding value of the MC and not actually impact the story line, but that wasnt actually the idea I got from the name of the game ;) and honestly I think its just too good of a story arc to ignore.
This is one of those things that hasn't gotten a huge amount of attention yet because the big event that corruption was intended to be gated behind didn't get implemented until last year. Since then there have been several options to corrupt regions (Centaur Village, the Hornet Hive) as part of quest resolution. More is undoubtedly coming, it just hasn't happened yet.

The devs have however been clear that the story isn't going to radically change directions and send you on an entirely different path if you're corrupt/doing corrupt things. Here's what the primary design doc has to say:
The PC is not, and never will be, an ally of the demons outside specific bad-ends. You can become a demon-morph, and in the story's conclusion move towards a commanding presence as a demon lord (as in CoC), but during the story's course you will actively oppose the demon faction within Savarra.

Even Corrupted PCs recognize that a demonic invasion means an end to their freedom and way of life. If you're corrupt, you want to spread corruption and hedonism on your terms -- whether that means working as a humanoid or striving towards True Demonhood -- but you will not ever surrender to Kasyrra's control outside of a bad end. Thus the conflict ensues between the PC and Kasyrra, regardless of alignment.

Reactions: Squirrelwagon

Croak

May 25, 2021
Well that's disappointing. I don't think I will be sticking around in that case, shame they're throwing CoC1's strengths to the wind.

I don't really consider your response of Ryn and Arona as alternatives as valid, since my point was intended on a global player scale for at the beginning of the game prior to any serious combat. On a personal scale, I find futas disgusting, so I actively avoid the majority of the CoC2's content already, companions included to my detriment thanks to the new party reliant combat. I also don't really feel like being potentially cucked by Cait at any time, so my only options are grit my teeth or play a healer myself. I'm not saying there's no alternatives for people of my taste, but the beginning of the game is so alienating it's clear why 2 gets so much hate in comparison to 1 in places where the user base aren't dedicated fans.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I don't really consider your response of Ryn and Arona as alternatives as valid, since my point was intended on a global player scale for at the beginning of the game prior to any serious combat.
Not sure how Atugia's acquisition may have changed, but I'd assume you could still get her before leaving Hawkthorne. Atugia is a tank and has two abilities which heal (the second of which is both an aoe damage dealer and aoe heal). Also, since you seem to have a phobia of futas, Atugia is purely female.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
You joke, but futas have some serious side effects. To quote one of the greatest philosophers of our time:

Side effects may include but are not limited to, forgetting to say no homo while raw dogging the boys, an increased interest in femdom, wanting a big tiddy gf to peg you, and implosive orgasms.

Futas are serious business. If you or someone you know have had intercourse with a futa, consult a doctor immediately. Unless that doctor is a futa. If you have no non-futa doctors nearby then you're screwed. Literally and figuratively.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
My sure fire way to dispute that liking futa as a guy is gay. "If liking futa makes you gay, than why is no one jerking it to cuntboys".

Croak

May 25, 2021
Weird flex, guess the rumors about your personality are true.

Tide Hunter, thanks, didn't actually realize Atugia had a heal. I don't know why you assume I fear futas, I just don't want to have anything to do with them sexually.

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021

Tide Hunter, thanks, didn't actually realize Atugia had a heal. I don't know why you assume I fear futas, I just don't want to have anything to do with them sexually.
This whole thing with 'rumours about-' and the 'other places' which hate CoC2 soooooo much is such hilarious disingenuous bullshit though. If you think something sucks, just say it sucks. Don't rely on unspecified other people reflecting some mass sentiment that just happen to agree with you.

I'd like to see (more) affection. Just entire expacs dedicated to characters giving the hero non-sexual physical affection.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This whole thing with 'rumours about-' and the 'other places' which hate CoC2 soooooo much is such hilarious disingenuous bullshit though. If you think something sucks, just say it sucks. Don't rely on unspecified other people reflecting some mass sentiment that just happen to agree with you.

I'd like to see (more) affection. Just entire expacs dedicated to characters giving the hero non-sexual physical affection.
RynPeek.png

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021

dude just leave. It feels like you're throwing a tantrum that a successor to a game famously with lots of futa content has a lot of futa content. I want more cute husbandos of the non-beef variety, but I'm not pitching a fit and saying that it's largely hated, or going after the guy telling you bye because you're pulling a Karen.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

FierceFox100

Jan 15, 2021
I know we have tattoos but will we get any thing for fur covered PCs like fur patterns. I also have a question I am not sure about, when your PC has fur and gets a tattoo is it dyeing the fur or only the skin under the fur? You don't need to answer that I'm just slightly confused on that regard.

Helia

May 8, 2017
I heavily appreciate that there is such a high quality, well written, polished and engrossing game out there with a focus on a type of erotica that is exceedingly rare in adult media.

If you were to look at a list of "adult" games available, a bizarrely large amount are uncanny valley 3D model family incest games or just generic guys dating every women in sight in extremely vanilla fashion. I have to imagine that kind of content is popular for a reason, but the sheer lack of variety is hard to navigate.

I can't help but find it strange how much conversation you can find complaining about the games more popular and wide spread content, when I find it next to impossible to find any writers or media exploring any of these themes elsewhere. When I asked if there was any writing or pieces of media that cover similar ideas as Trials and Champions, responses came up relatively blank, because it's near impossible to find.
I mean the totality of it. At least for myself, I basically never use TFs.
I have to admit, I am somewhat confused hearing this, considering the sheer amount of TF content written by the various staff members, and with the extreme customization of the main character being one of the games largest draws. Plus the initial character creator is relatively restrictive and you have to transform to some extent to create a specific protagonist.

I don't really care for or find the idea of transformation itself inherently "sexy" (the examples I mentioned are rather because of the excellent writing) and more so the concepts of sexual enhancements, femininity and liberating personality shifts, but if I didn't have the ability to "transform", I wouldn't be able to create a character I'm engaged with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Futas are serious business. If you or someone you know have had intercourse with a futa, consult a doctor immediately. Unless that doctor is a futa. If you have no non-futa doctors nearby then you're screwed. Literally and figuratively.
Can confirm through experience. It starts as "I just want yuri, but also want to see someone getting fucked" to wanting to fuck and get fucked by femboys

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I have to admit, I am somewhat confused hearing this, considering the sheer amount of TF content written by the various staff members, and with the extreme customization of the main character being one of the games largest draws. Plus the initial character creator is relatively restrictive and you have to transform to some extent to create a specific protagonist.
I just play a big tiddy elf ¯\(ツ)

Aside from milkies everything I want is right in chargen, and now I can get Evergreen to gimme nip rings for that instead of TFs. Same in TiTS, too: just played a catgirl for years. Probably gonna play a dogslut in the JS port. Only TF I tend to use there is Throbb -- and only because the game doesn't have Buttslut Mode.

Lotus

May 8, 2021
North
Probs been requested a lot in the 178 pages here, but here's what I would want: I want more emotional connection with characters.
I really dig the whole lovey-dovey theme and friends who are really into each other and thick-as-thieves theme. I'll also always take a scene of two bros hugging it out or a group that develops from a fellowship with a common cause to the closest thing to a family any day over 'I dicked dat shawty down good'.
I'm not saying being able to have sex lessens the relationship I have with my companions, or the people I meet in my journey, but my favourite scenes are when we are in camp, or at the inn and we just talk to each other either to celebrate our achievements or to speak candidly about our feelings.

Helia

May 8, 2017
I just play a big tiddy elf ¯\(ツ)

Aside from milkies everything I want is right in chargen, and now I can get Evergreen to gimme nip rings for that instead of TFs. Same in TiTS, too: just played a catgirl for years. Probably gonna play a dogslut in the JS port. Only TF I tend to use there is Throbb -- and only because the game doesn't have Buttslut Mode.
Well then in that regard, I commend you for your work as the game director in planning and designing the game, and its development process, to provide such brevity of choice and content, and allowing other writers and developers to contribute in a efficient way.

It was more so the "only person on either game's staff" that threw me for a loop, considering the excellent work some of the other staff have done in regards to TF's for both the PC and NPC's.

I suppose I should probably say the random comment I said a while ago about making the appearance parsers sound more appealing and "erotic" so they don't distract from scenes and the appearance menu flows better. Honestly most of my "ideas" I try to keep vague and broad because I don't like the idea of demanding content for myself, and obviously work and commissions are the most important thing.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I mean to be honest, there isn't any warning or notification stating "Are you sure you want to choose this? It will lock you out of x content," so why wouldn't it keep asking if you wanna get a couple potential fuckbuddies together?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Do i sound like i give a shit.
No but you do sound like a big dingus about it :p
Just say no again and go about your merry way. It's not about you "giving a shit", usually stuff that asks you again is checking that you aren't misclicking than a comfort thing.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
usually stuff that asks you again is checking that you aren't misclicking than a comfort thing.
How bad do you have to be to misclick when 3 out of 4 buttons you get are the yes buttons and they are the first buttons so you are more likely to misclick on yes then you're at no and the game will only keep asking if you say no what do thay expect to change between my first and my 100th no?

Last edited: