What content would you like added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Pretend I have no idea what you're talking about. Like maybe, oh I dunno, I have Aspergers' Syndrome or something. Exactly what the fuck do you mean.

You're extremely obnoxious and you've demonstrated such an incredible stubborn denseness to crucify yourself, regardless of everyone trying at one point to help you, as you continue to make yourself and by extension everyone around you suffer -- is what he means, and frankly your continued awful posting is giving the collective community an aneurism. I think it's finally time for you to leave, friend.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Pretend I have no idea what you're talking about. Like maybe, oh I dunno, I have Aspergers' Syndrome or something. Exactly what the fuck do you mean.
My father is Autistic and yet he would be more than able to handle this, he understands that others do not see the world as he does and so creates tools and systems to approximate and anticipate the world of others.
Example Lying - My father is incapable of lying of his own volition, however he knows that others lie and that it is required in certain social circumstances. When confronted by a situation the only way to account for discrepancies is that someone is lying, he uses a variant of occam's razor concluding the lie is the one that requires the least people to lie. I have seen at funeral and other place where the unvarnished truth would cause harm he will create an untruth though it visible pains him. Having asked him he does it when it is better for him to be hurt than the person he is talking to.

My Father does his best to mitigate the effects of a debilitating disorder.

You are willfully stupid and expect the world to conform to your whims if you just stamp your foot enough.

I will leave others to judge which is a more useful member of society.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
You're talking to a ghost, @Akhter13. :ghost:

Let's all move on, shall we?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The evil me that lives in my libido really hopes that Demon Ryn will actually become a thing, and that she'd be so corrupted as to keep the cage around as a sextoy.
Mmmmm, the things Ryn could do if she took Kas up on that offer... yeah, I've got that same side of me hoping Demon!Ryn does become a thing that I can eventually see with my Corruption-focused champ too. Or if a full in-game transformation never materializes, at least a Bad Ending where Ryn is transformed and Kas immediately sics her on you.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
cannot believe how much this community wants to bulli me

;)

Reactions: sumgai

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hot. Imagine the first thing Demon!Ryn does is shapeshift out of her cage and just rail the ever-living daylights out of you...
Yessssss- I mean no Ryn, pleaaaase don't bend me over and fuck me sideways with your dick until I can't think straight any more... :D

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Ohh demon ryn <3 one of my pc's would love her to turn into a demon (may or may not be my evil/crroupt run)

And something id love to see is a anthro deer tf would suit one of my pc's

And lastly I'd love for a crroupt dryad or more crroupt npcs

I also can't wait for crroupt companions and hope some can be turned into demons

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Hot. Imagine the first thing Demon!Ryn does is shapeshift out of her cage and just rail the ever-living daylights out of you...

Personally I’d like to see it on the other direction: Kas curses the chastity cage so that it’s completely impossible to orgasm with it on. Take her butt to pound town and leave her desperately humping the sheets after you’ve had your fill, or stuff a finger in her ass and relentlessly tease her as she begs for release that’ll never come. Crank the bulli up to eleven.

Aside from that (and I’ve probably said this before, but new year, let’s ring it in with a wish list), more pet play and slave content. Let’s make twenty-twenty one the year we get to take Berwyn on walkies through some crowded streets and show him off, yeah? On top of that, I really think that the slave pens is kind of a wasted opportunity. I remember Arona describing the first time she woke up with morning wood pressed against a slave girl’s butt and the slave pen in the warcamp is a perfect spot for a Dark Knight character to give it a try for themselves, maybe even get something akin to the ‘stuck in the wall’ brothel in TiTS going.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I want more Petplay scenes where the pc is the pet

And summons more of them in different elements and to be able to be upgraded to be more useful

I'd love more big cat tfs like a lion or cheetah maybe even a leopard (I need more cat themed pc's)

More variation to playing with your kids I wanna be a good mommy/daddy

More ways to get a long tongue

we need bears of any type like polar bears or pandas

Maybe different cum types my future hornet cat pc needs some honey cum

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I really like the combat system and I'm always trying to experiment with combinations unfortunately as you level up the enemies are left below only being able to measure with the mini-bosses or enemies of the last area, I wonder if something like an arena or training area could be created similar to the RIndo mission of Quest: Artifice Testing:

This area would always have waves of enemies at the same level for you to have fun destroying them

Also, in order not to abuse the system and save work for the coders, you would not earn money or experience for the fighting

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I want Berwyn to have a second set. Like, I know that that's definitely going to happen, I just want it to happen soon. I'd say same with Atugia and Quint, but Atugia's set has been reworked, like, twice (one minor, one major) and I'm content with her current set in its defined playstyle, and Quint's set is similarly well-made for its niche. It mostly just comes down to me not feeling content with Berwyn's powers, I guess, since it's a jack of all trades and most of its purposes are also fulfilled by Etheryn's base set.

Reactions: Furiae

Soulboros

Jan 13, 2021
I want to see some more random creature enemies, no fun after battle stuff but I think it would help flesh out the areas. Things like the wolf pack in the forest. Maybe basilisk enemies in the foothills area, giant spiders (not drider) enemies in the valley. I dunno just more enemies than like the crazy horse, centuars, marefolk, cultists etc. What there is right now is enjoyable but it gets repetitive.

Character wise I would love to cuddle the Rindo and Kohaku. More of the elf guard when entering winter city, would love to learn more about the winter city itself and boreal elf culture in general. More bullying Ryn too, there's a saying about elves and their uses.

There's probably more I could come up with wishing to see but these are what come to my mind first.

Reactions: Kesil and Wsan

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I want to see some more random creature enemies, no fun after battle stuff but I think it would help flesh out the areas. Things like the wolf pack in the forest. Maybe basilisk enemies in the foothills area, giant spiders (not drider) enemies in the valley.

You may be in luck soon!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Here's another thing that I don't know if anyone has mentioned (but pretty sure has), Femboy Brint and/or Herm Brint/Brienne.
Herm Brienne isn't happening but she'll get scenes with magicocks once they're implemented so that's something to look forward to. I'm fairly certain Wsan has also said he's not interested in trappifying Brint but I can't find anything to that effect right now.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Herm Brienne isn't happening but she'll get scenes with magicocks once they're implemented so that's something to look forward to.
Seems like a good compromise.
I'm fairly certain Wsan has also said he's not interested in trappifying Brint but I can't find anything to that effect right now.
Darn, was hoping for that to happen. Still hope it does happen but won't hold my breath for it.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
The evil me that lives in my libido is also excited about demon!Brienne, which is weird because normal Brienne is completely not interesting to me, but demonification brings up thoughts of a darker and more dynamic personality with a little more domminess, and that is completely my jam.

Reactions: Malidica
Jan 19, 2021
Loving the femboy Berwyn. His submissive meter doesn't seem to matter much as there isn't much you can do with it. My personal treat would be getting an option to breed his femboy ass. Knot him with a lupine cock and force him to be a breeding slut, maybe using his own magic against him to give him an ass womb you can knock up and then making him acknowledge he is bitch boy who needs to be filled with pups. Grind in his submission.

Reactions: Serrated seat

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Loving the femboy Berwyn. His submissive meter doesn't seem to matter much as there isn't much you can do with it. My personal treat would be getting an option to breed his femboy ass. Knot him with a lupine cock and force him to be a breeding slut, maybe using his own magic against him to give him an ass womb you can knock up and then making him acknowledge he is bitch boy who needs to be filled with pups. Grind in his submission.
o_O
Y tho

TheShepard256

His submissive meter doesn't seem to matter much as there isn't much you can do with it.
It actually goes the other way; as he gets more dominant, some things start to change and there are certain thresholds (50% and 100%) where, once you exceed them, it can't be lowered below that value again. The biggest thing is that at max dominance, he'll be willing to impregnate you if you ask for it.