What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

K

Kokayi005

How is there a bad ending to dick growth?
Did Steele grow it so much they can't walk? Or it got run over and put him in a coma? LOL

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Remember kids, don't do drugs.

Do a drug.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I hate that the tentacle dick type has a head. It's a tentacle, for fuck's sake!

All cocks must output something for pc.cockhead otherwise you'd be super incompatible with literally every scene where its used

K

Kokayi005

Try taking a bunch of Throbb and read what happens.
Nah. I hated getting Penny hooked on the stuff. I'm doing this play thru the moral high ground way. Barely any sex, especially none that not with character that adds nothing to the story or doesn't do anything, and a focus on just getting as far as I can in the game. No treatment, no bimbo. Nothing.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Nah. I hated getting Penny hooked on the stuff. I'm doing this play thru the moral high ground way. Barely any sex, especially none that not with character that adds nothing to the story or doesn't do anything, and a focus on just getting as far as I can in the game. No treatment, no bimbo. Nothing.
If you dont mind me asking, why? Playing moral characters is pretty typical, but I'm honestly curious why you would play a smut game and skip the smut.

Reactions: Evil

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So not playing the game at all, then. :V

Regardless, I'm not even suggesting you to use throbb and keep it's effects in your main save just to save and use Throbb enough to get the bad end so you know what we are talking and then load the save you took before buying the Throbb.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

I question your thought on how not bangin' keeps your moral high ground in tact.

K

Kokayi005

I have sex in the game, just with a small few.
With the ones where it feels like love and not just a booty call.
If you dont mind me asking, why? Playing moral characters is pretty typical, but I'm honestly curious why you would play a smut game and skip the smut.

I'm conflicted. I'm horny all the time, but I don't like masturbating. I think it diminishes me as a person. Years of trying and failing to connect with people, especially women, have left me with nothing in the way of a real relationship. So to avoid obsessing over Rule 34 sites. I try to mix sex with productivity.

Now I'm sure most people see me as some "soy boy beta I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN" but that's not who I am. I made the Life Advice thread for a reason. I play the game because I want to have sex, and play RPGs, and have romance, without masturbating and do it without much or any kink. It's too much. Way too many issues. No one tolerates it, IRL and apparently not here either. I'm not exactly making friends, if you've noticed.

When we're kids they tell us in Disney cartoons to "be yourself". There "is no leagues". The are no "cliques". But the damage is done. I tried being myself and now this is what I've been reduced to. Playing a games, that I have mixed feeling for, to play out a fantasy, for myself--who I have mixed feelings for, while loving my mind, but hating my body.

It's a problem that isn't going away.

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
I have sex in the game, just with a small few.
With the ones where it feels like love and not just a booty call.

I'm conflicted. I'm horny all the time, but I don't like masturbating. I think it diminishes me as a person. Years of trying and failing to connect with people, especially women, have left me with nothing in the way of a real relationship. So to avoid obsessing over Rule 34 sites. I try to mix sex with productivity.

Now I'm sure most people see me as some "soy boy beta I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN" but that's not who I am. I made the Life Advice thread for a reason. I play the game because I want to have sex, and play RPGs, and have romance, without masturbating and do it without much or any kink. It's too much. Way too many issues. No one tolerates it, IRL and apparently not here either. I'm not exactly making friends, if you've noticed.

When we're kids they tell us in Disney cartoons to "be yourself". There "is no leagues". The are no "cliques". But the damage is done. I tried being myself and now this is what I've been reduced to. Playing a games, that I have mixed feeling for, to play out a fantasy, for myself--who I have mixed feelings for, while loving my mind, but hating my body.

It's a problem that isn't going away.

Said it before, but lets apply it to real life as well; Talk less, listen more. and not just listen to dismiss, tolerate, or get to the point where you get to talk again; listen to understand. listen -until- you understand

that said, can't say the whole almost a week you've been here hasn't been a hoot.

Reactions: Kesil and ShySquare
K

Kokayi005

Long story short. I'm not a troll or an whiny loser looking for attention. I'm looking for closure.
I've got this lady I like at work. I'm gonna try chatting her up each day I see her. She likes the recent Brolly movie. I know that. And I wanna see Avengers: Endgame with her. But I gotta try not to push too hard. I don't want to come off as a guy trying to spend money on women to make them think they owe me.

In TITS, a lot of time I'm drawn to classy, quiet, smart women. But as a person with a high libido, I still like hyper breasts and ultra voluptuousness. I swear If I could mix Brandy, Kiyoko, Fisianna into Kimber's body. And add martial arts practicing when she's not a scientists. I would be obsessed with her and that would really be my one and only in the game.

But nope. You get raped all the time. You pop around from place and fuck everything. Like I said. Mixed feelings.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I've got this lady I like at work. I'm gonna try chatting her up each day I see her. She likes the recent Brolly movie. I know that. And I wanna see Avengers: Endgame with her. But I gotta try not to push too hard. I don't want to come off as a guy trying to spend money on women to make them think they owe me.
Realistically, ask her when she's free and if she'll spend her free time with you as soon as you can. Waiting only hurts your chances, but don't make a big deal out of it, just hang out somewhere like the movies and take it from there.

But nope. You get raped all the time. You pop around from place and fuck everything. Like I said. Mixed feelings.
You really, really don't have to be raped, and you do more than just fuck. Like, you make friends and help people and have fun, it's an RPG not a dating sim.

Gripes about the game though.... I think Anno needs an anal knotting scene.

K

Kokayi005

@ScarletteKnight
Monday morning, I'll try my best to talk to her.
Rape isn't happening so much once I hit level 5. It's just that beginning of the game when you can't tell if you gear is good enough. For the first probe.

On Rule 34 hentai sites I saw lots of art of Anno. And Penny and Kiro are never far behind. I think even people who don't play TITS like Anno.
But is she the mascot of the game? Or should be start a "WHO'S THE MOST OVERRATED CHARACTER IN THE GAME" thread?

K

Kokayi005

What's the deal with that? Even the goo girls Zo'Dee is in the game and the art in the bg on the blog here.
Can they just not nail down who they who is the "poster girl" of TITS? Or do they make art based on what the fans clamor for?
What's Fenoxo had to say his favorite was?
Since I'm half way thru COC, I've run into a lotta people. Seems like Urta is the moscot for that game since they give her a playable moment. But maybe if even Katherine could pass as the mascot for COC. COC2 is likely Kiyoko or Cait. Cait may be a Kath ref too, at that.
But with TITS Kiro, Anno, Syri and Penny are the most over talked about character OF THEM ALL. I liked Kiro a bit but not a crazy amount. Penny was okay, but he mohawk kills it for me, and the throbb angle she does on cop time even tho it's illegal.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
There really isn't mascots, but if you wanted to be finicky it's Urta, Anno and Cait, respectively.

K

Kokayi005

That's what I figured. They each have a lot of story, seen over and over, and sit in that sweet spot between cute and sexy-hot.
That said I've never seen Urta's face. I wish there was more art of her around.

K

Kokayi005

No I mean official stuff. Like added to her WIKIA or to this site.
Only having a blurry date spirte of her to look at in the game kills any hotness to her fucking you in a crowded bar.

Reactions: gena138

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The word you're looking for is "Wiki". "Wikia" is the name of a company. One that once tried to make people call wikis "wikias" to strengthen their brand name and now refers to itself as "FANDOM" (pardon that capslock attack), which clashes with the brand name issues. But I disgress...

K

Kokayi005

Doesn't the game describe her well enough?
Naw. Nah it doesn't. I have an image in my head but it doesn't add up to much. I never really know if that's "her". It's left to interpretation. And I hate that.

Enjoy a collection that should help you learn what characters look like

It's not even a comprehensive collection of fan art, but it has a lot of it
Thanks bro.

@Gardeford @Kesil
As long as yall know I mean that smutasaur thing, that's all that matter. Let's not get bogged down I's and A's.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There are many wiki farms out there, so it's best to call a spade a spade. Especially when Wikia (I refuse to call them "Fandom") is pruning "smutty/kinky" wikis left, right and centre.

Reactions: ShySquare
K

Kokayi005

Well I didn't know it was a whole thing, so let's just pretend I said the right word.
I'll just call it "that Smutosaur site for the 3 hentai games" from now on. That way, no confusion.