What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm pretty sure it's just the bias towards feminine NPCs to be honest. Or, since I think Lah is Nonesuch's, simply not enough time; I know he does write sex for masculine NPCs, but he's currently working on a separate game of his own.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, every other prisoner you can not-rape-in-entirely-legitimate-circumstances is female/feminine presenting. The supposed point of the programming is breeding, and Lah was a nod in the other direction.

If you want to write assfuck scenes for him or whatever I'd be fine with it.

Reactions: Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
If you want to write assfuck scenes for him or whatever I'd be fine with it.

Ah ok so it is just a circumstance where they're just not written.

I'm not gonna commit to that but it is good to know it's an option.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
One thing I've always found kind of weird is how there aren't as many "half - blank" descriptions for various races / transformations - a lot of the stuff in the game just lists you as an alien hybrid even if going by racial score you could reasonably call yourself something like a half-saurmorian, as an example.

Not saying they should go back and change all of that (that'd take ages and honestly even I, a person who knows shit all about the technical aspects of these games recognizes that), just that it felt really off even if it might've been done that way for the sake of convenience (which again is totally fine.)

A

Athena

I noticed when an enemy has an SSTD, there's text at the bottom that points out that they seem sort of off, I guess? It's been a while since I've read it in its entirety, though, mostly because it's really hard to notice! I really think it should be higher up on the introduction text and a different color to make it stand out. Either that, or be a status effect that appears on the enemy's side. Maybe even both? Whether you're trying to avoid it or specifically looking for one (since they can be helpful depending on your tastes and what you want your character to look like), it'd be immensly helpful to be able to tell at a glance what you're dealing with.

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Has anyone realised that you can literally send 10000 gallons of fresh cum to the womb of any vagina in game and the npc response is like wow there is so much instead of WTF how, not to much mention my 23 inch balls can hold millions of gallons - seems legit - also if you smash roo with chocolate cum it's says honey which is weird

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Has anyone realised that you can literally send 10000 gallons of fresh cum to the womb of any vagina in game and the npc response is like wow there is so much instead of WTF how, not to much mention my 23 inch balls can hold millions of gallons - seems legit

I don't see any problem with this.

- also if you smash roo with chocolate cum it's says honey which is weird

Sometimes I use 'honey' as term for sex juices, that's probably what's confusing you; i.e, we use 'honeypot' as slang for vagina. Also I just realized that Roo doesn't have a special reference for Chocolate cum.

I'll need to have that added back. I could have sworn I got a reference when you bust a creamy dark nut in her mouth...

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
The cum thing isn't a problem I just feel like I deserve a bit more for spamming potency test with vi than
This is going to take a while to wash up
Is there a certain output that makes wamen drown in seed
I swear some guy managed to get to infinity

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a certain output that makes wamen drown in seed
Well there is a glory hole scene on Canadia station where one user gets drenched in your cum.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Pc cums like over 100000000 gallons.

Partner: WTF! Why won't you stop cumming stop!

10 years later

Tourist guide: And this is where an overly modded Steele drowned in their own semen along with their sex partner, while they will be missed, they made a hot spot for many Cum cows to lap up the semen. It's also said that today Steele is still cumming.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
More like Steele's partner is the first sapient being to be blasted into orbit without the use of a ship.

"I'm blaaaaasting offfff aaaaaagaaaaaaaaain!" *shoots off into the distance with only the twinkle of an anime star to mark their orbital orgasm*

Lord Warlock

Apr 6, 2019
I always kinda wondered why at a certain point you don't just automatically trigger a bad end during an orgasm depending on the size of your nuts and how large your semen output is.

Not that I feel that is a bad end that make the game better but I can bad end due to a ton of other shit so why not that too?

Reactions: Rawr XD123

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The fact that as you can see here...

The color of Roz's power suit in her character description doesnt match the character image. Not really a big deal, but just something thats triggering my OCD a bit. Will prolly be over it by tomorrow, tbh, but hey, his threads for griping, so may as well get some gripe off my chest!

K

Kokayi005

I wish I didn't have to get raped after losing most battles. Everything else I've spoke of and made peace with by now.

K

Kokayi005

I've never played any game so well I never lost even once. I'd have to level grind right from the start to do that. Be reasonable.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I've never played any game so well I never lost even once. I'd have to level grind right from the start to do that. Be reasonable.
This game is super easy. It's not that high a bar, tbh. You really don't have to level grind that hard. If you have a problem, I'm pretty sure there's an easy mode

Reactions: Raskputin
K

Kokayi005

Thanks, I'll make it thru. I got a point to prove to myself at this point. It's more work than play now. But I'm still gonna get as far as I can before I quit it once and for all. At most if I can't beat it this weekend, I'll stick with it all the way till FF14 releases Shadowbringer. So that's till this summer. Plenty of time.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
I'm like 90% you can get through the entire game just spamming tease and occasionally using an ability.

A

Athena

Yeah, the game really isn't that difficult. It's meant to be more about the sci-fi sex fantasy, with just enough gameplay to add a sense of gravitas. If you need advice, feel free to ask.

...I'm gonna see how quickly I can get to Zheng-Shi as each of the classes.

K

Kokayi005

My problem is I try to much to figure out an angle of what characters are talking about and spend more time investigating than level grinding and getting money. That's all. Not this time tho.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
There's a limit after which growing your dick further gives you a bad end, but someone I saw managed to get a knot literally a mile wide with nothing bad happening to him.