What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Shhhh. The idea that Steele uses psychic psionic force without realizing it to enhance normal arrows is the more fun way to deal with that bow.

Weebdweeb

Nov 11, 2018
So far I love the game and it is amazing and I have very few problems with it but:

1: I use android and everytime I check to get the new update It still has the same version that I already have

2: I want to switch the screen to landscape but I can't someone told me that it was in the setting but I still can't find it

3:Thats all I got folks, Other than that is is a wonderful game.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
When an entire perk is rendered moot by items like the backpacks. Yeah, I am looking at you hidden loot perk that does not in fact give me 22 inventory space.

However, let it not be said that Buck Nasty refrains from offering constructive solutions. I have long ago asked for a enter stealth at start of battle or extend stealth duration by one turn perk.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
When an entire perk is rendered moot by items like the backpacks. Yeah, I am looking at you hidden loot perk that does not in fact give me 22 inventory space.
I've got a Smuggler with 22 inventory slots right now, and equipping a Hovering Cargobot increases it to 24.

Maybe there was a bug that got fixed?

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
I've got a Smuggler with 22 inventory slots right now, and equipping a Hovering Cargobot increases it to 24.

Maybe there was a bug that got fixed?

Nope. I thought I dun goofed or sumthin. I just tried it on Tavros. When I go to purchase the twenty-first item it asks me which one I want to discard. I am on the latest pub build.

Wait. Nevermind I did in fact goof. I wa slike, hmmmm I don't think this random person on the internet would lie to me for no good reason. So I investigated further. I contemplated my predicament and decided to travel to uveto an buy the 20 pack backpack. Now I can in fact hold twenty-two glorious items!

Thank you random person on the internet! Now, I must eat my space hat it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You probably bought the 18 slot backpack on Myrellion and forgot about it.

GenerallyHornyKie

Dec 10, 2018
The tutorial literally tells you to use lust attacks because physical damage doesn't always work.

With that said, you can defeat every boss with physical damage you just can't have some crappy build with crappy equipment.
Against one type of enemy that can only be defeated using it, and isn't very powerful, and is never repeated.

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
Against one type of enemy that can only be defeated using it, and isn't very powerful, and is never repeated.
From the tutorial.
“Go ahead, try teasing her. Fighting aliens is about using the right types of attacks in the right situations.
The tutorial tells you using different types of attacks in certain situations is the way the game works.
Plus in the Shock Hopper fight lust attacks aren't really effective, so it swings both ways.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Honestly just really bothered right now since there's no mod to make your dick fall off and let you collect it as a dildo, like those horse dicks on Tarkus.

Reactions: ShySquare

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Right now we've got several dozen transfomative items and getting the body you want is highly dependant on mapping out what order you take them in and a high dose of luck. It kinda worked in CoC because magic and corruption but this doesn't fly in the spacefuture and we really need to have better customization options.

I had this brainfart where we'd buy/inherit some nanodoc and you wouldn't buy tf's but you'd buy licenses and unlock the option to graft cat ears or something.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
There is always Catnip, the expensive designer TF.

Humana+, for example, is just 20 years old, and at best for a few years in circulation.
All not-taint related TFs are described as more or less recent, while Taint-relatedd is medical nanobots or natural effects going awry trying to make you survive what normally could harm you. Or that is at least how I did unerstand it...

Did Victor not got most of his TFs from his medical nanobots being not up to the task of saveing that hypersexual guy any better way then retrofitting him with genestructures from his partners and all? I think Lessau saied as much...

(I am in the dire need of sleep, take that brainwave and do what you want with its probably just halffacts and all)

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
There is always Catnip, the expensive designer TF.

Humana+, for example, is just 20 years old, and at best for a few years in circulation.
All not-taint related TFs are described as more or less recent, while Taint-relatedd is medical nanobots or natural effects going awry trying to make you survive what normally could harm you. Or that is at least how I did unerstand it...

Did Victor not got most of his TFs from his medical nanobots being not up to the task of saveing that hypersexual guy any better way then retrofitting him with genestructures from his partners and all? I think Lessau saied as much...

(I am in the dire need of sleep, take that brainwave and do what you want with its probably just halffacts and all)
We could have a discussion about taint and how it fits in with the story and gameplay if anybody knew what the hell it was, but thats' kinda hard to do.

And I don't really care that much. Give me a taint penalty or whatever for doing it the fast and easy way but give me a gameplay system worth engaging with.

Reactions: Xanfaus

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Honestly just really bothered right now since there's no mod to make your dick fall off and let you collect it as a dildo, like those horse dicks on Tarkus.

Somebody likes the song Detachable Penis a little too much.

zipszip

Jul 1, 2016
The gripes for me are too many to list (or remember) but the three that pop into my head are:

1) Riya's rather anomalous character that ultimately makes no sense narrative wise?
2) Galotian PCs cannot equip power armor... stolen off of a galotian? And you can either equip the power armor or the goo heart... but not both, despite again, both items being obtained from the same NPC?
3) Removing of incest due to Patreon/Mastercard rules.

The first bugs me because it is the most glaring inconsistency in terms of writing. The second bugs me because of its glaring illogical handling of items. The third bugs me because the system used to help the writers and coders do more by supporting them financially, ironically forces them to do less creatively. There might be more, I think I read somewhere about a hard fight or something but honestly, I stopped playing after the incest removable update, however long ago. I still have that old build so I can still play it but I just havn't had any motivation to return to the game, like at all.

I was thinking of returning when the new ship content is released and maybe even throwing my hat in the ring for some Ship AI content similar to Hand So but I'm hesitant of that due to the semi-progress over the past several months (year?). I will still throw in my token support, as I have from the beginning, and just because I am not a fan of Patreon, doesn't mean I will stop using it to support the writers and coders. Though even that has its limits and will likely end when I look at my monthly billing and go, "Oh yeah... forgot those guys existed."

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
2) Galotian PCs cannot equip power armor... stolen off of a galotian? And you can either equip the power armor or the goo heart... but not both, despite again, both items being obtained from the same NPC?
Really? Is your Physique below 40? Power Armor requires Physique 40 or Bigger Guns (Mercenary 10).
Also, the Goo Core is an accessory, not an armor. If you can't equip them both, I suggest reporting that in the Bugs forum.

zipszip

Jul 1, 2016
Really? Is your Physique below 40? Power Armor requires Physique 40 or Bigger Guns (Mercenary 10).
Also, the Goo Core is an accessory, not an armor. If you can't equip them both, I suggest reporting that in the Bugs forum.

You cannot get both the power armor and the goo core regardless of your stats or race type as taking either option permanently disables Roz, the Galotion you get it from:

From the Wiki:

Loot/Items/Equipment
Upon defeating roz it is possible to either:

• Steal Core - Roz might be obsessing over your body now, but she seems to have her shit together more than your average galotian. She’s gotta have a core under that suit... give it a tug.
    • Gain Goo Core
    • Permanently disables Roz
  • Hijack Armor - Steal Roz's ramshackle power armor for yourself. She will probably never recover from this sleight -- at least not for the rest of the planet rush.
Now this was the first time that I booted up the game in months and I speed leveled up, maxed out my old character's strength in order to test Roz's armor out and I was able to equip it despite being a galotian. This was odd to me as I distinctly remember it saying that you needed to be bipedal to get the armor. Thinking I was going crazy, I typed up this response to blame it on the Mandela Effect... until the forum booted me out for sitting idle for too long. Luckily, while refreshing the forum, I so happened to be on this wiki page:

Acquisition
  • Defeating Roz on Zheng Shi whilst being bipedal and choosing Hijack Armor.
    • Note: This disables Roz permanently
So I wasn't crazy, they just removed it prior to me trying it out again and verifying whether it was still a problem or not. So my mistake partially on that one but it doesn't change my gripe about it in the first place. When it was first released, it was programmed as unusable by the very race that you stole it from.

Though I am glad they fixed that? Either that or it looks to see what type of legs you had prior to becoming a galotian? I don't know. I did the speed run but that is about all the testing I feel like doing for today.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Looking at the comments in the code, the intent for requiring bipedalism is to prevent Taurs and Nagas from equipping it, since it wouldn't fit. The actual check seems to be not Taur: "You need to be a biped or otherwise have an amorphous lower body to operate this!"
Which is strange, since changing leg type is pretty easy. In fact, I tested it just now. If you get Roz's Power Armor and change to a Taur, you can equip the armor. The restriction really should be on the suit itself.

As for being mutually exclusive with the Goo Core, I suspect the idea was for the player to choose one.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I also want to add permanently disabling Roz is one of the keys to farming gems like crazy on the first floor of Zheng Shi. Outiside of her smut, goo core and power armor Roz doesn't drop loot except the the occasional Gedanium piercing thus making Roz a pointless time sink. As long as you don't free the slaves on the first floor (and you don't have to if you disguise yourself as a slave to access the 2nd floor) which cause the slavebreakers to spawn, Steele can reduce the kind of encounters on the first floor to just the Bored Jumpers, the mining robot and the occasional appearance of the rats.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I really wish there was sexy times with the warden!
And is there a TF down the line for getting a slavebreaker body?

Funny story, Adj did have a bust for the Warden and from her appearance tab, it did indicate that Savin wanted to write some sexy times.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I would imagine its on the "To-Do" pile.