Wayfort Discussion

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I demand a fancy and magnificent onion hat to be added to the game.

pL_pS8Qp1JZVltHw54U66omu33QpIGYSy0a2RLgR9lU.png

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I am going to decorate it with skulls of my enemies!

And I'll decorate mine with moulds of varying materials of everyone's bits & boobas for shits & giggles.

Or maybe find a way to turn an entire tile in a corner into a limitless stash...

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Since this is technically tied to Baron content, how is the new elf husbando Elyon? Is there a bust of him?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I guess that he is a top? Can work with it. More reason to play that charmer spider boy of mine.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So I have questions about all 3 of our options that we chose.
As I remember, developers said that if you chose to get subjugated by the elves, that doesn't mean that you are locked into a good/pure path. Same with the demon pussy cat.
But there is no real mention of what Jaelyn brinfs to do table compared to other 2. Since, well, I do find it strange that we have 2 demons tp chose from while only 1 soulful option. My initial though is that she is going to be the most corrupt option of the three.

Also, since we have option to accept all three, I do have to wonder how this will all work out. Do elves do not find it little worrisome that there Baron/ess is basically living in breeding ground for all thinga corrupt?

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Also, since we have option to accept all three, I do have to wonder how this will all work out. Do elves do not find it little worrisome that there Baron/ess is basically living in breeding ground for all thinga corrupt?

I imagine that it's less of a breeding ground and more of a containment facility if a well-intentioned champ is at the helm.

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
So I have questions about all 3 of our options that we chose.
As I remember, developers said that if you chose to get subjugated by the elves, that doesn't mean that you are locked into a good/pure path. Same with the demon pussy cat.
But there is no real mention of what Jaelyn brinfs to do table compared to other 2. Since, well, I do find it strange that we have 2 demons tp chose from while only 1 soulful option. My initial though is that she is going to be the most corrupt option of the three.

Random Elf Courtier: Your grace, the situation in the Wayfort is concerning, we should do something
Etheryn, returning from a day long orgy with the Champion and friends: Do not worry, it is totally fine.
Courtier: But the corruption....
Etheryn: TOTALLY FINE I SAID!

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
I imagine that it's less of a breeding ground and more of a containment facility if a well-intentioned champ is at the helm.

Yeah, a containment facility, definitely! Nothing to see here just a horny jail and not my personal pleasure palace.

Reactions: Ireyon

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Can we please get a second storage space at the Wayfort once we've started building it? I'm running out of space at the Inn...

You'll probably be able to access your storage from there, but it won't be a separate set of spaces.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
You'll probably be able to access your storage from there, but it won't be a separate set of spaces.

But I've done nothing but collect unique items and quest prizes and the storage is already full..

Are we at least gonna get another expansion soon?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Nah, someone (Brint) probably lugs it with you whenever you swap party members at a Waystone - my headcanon.
Makes me wonder what other kind of Silly mode shenanigans I can headcanon up forthe Wayfort - such as what if Alraune and Behemoth ended up getting married.

Reactions: WolframL

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Makes me wonder what other kind of Silly mode shenanigans I can headcanon up forthe Wayfort - such as what if Alraune and Behemoth ended up getting married.
I'm imagining someone (probably Cait) trying to officiate that. "And now you may- oh, you're already fucking the bride, okay, guess we're done here". And the end result would be a fake Bad End in which the entire world is overrun by Effigies until there's no room for anything else.

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I am thinking of creating a new character but I do not want that halfway through I regret having made some decisions due to lack of information and it seems that caring for the ruins of Wayfort is a point cutting

What are the consequences of accepting or rejecting being the baron of Etheryn will I be left on some pre-defined route between pure and corrupt?

If I reject her, might there not be the possibility of marrying Etheryn?

Would I have to exile possible corrupt characters from Wayford?

The content of the elves will be mandatory for whatever the broken crown we find in the tomb of the ancestors does?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
What are the consequences of accepting or rejecting being the baron of Etheryn will I be left on some pre-defined route between pure and corrupt?
Currently, Elyon is blocked behind accepting the barony. Future Daliza content is also blocked behind accepting the barony. There may be more.

The barony is currently a no-downside thing, and the reject option exists solely to cater to people who want to RP someone who doesn't accept a second noble title from the elves. There is no plan to give them some sort of compensatory content, in the same way that there's no plan to give some sort of compensatory content to people who kill the Alraune or people who don't fuck Kiyoko. If you don't like the elves and don't want their title, don't take it. If you do, then do.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No.
The content of the elves will be mandatory for whatever the broken crown we find in the tomb of the ancestors does?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
I am thinking of creating a new character but I do not want that halfway through I regret having made some decisions due to lack of information and it seems that caring for the ruins of Wayfort is a point cutting

As of now none of this matters. accepting or denying it doesn't lock you into any corrupt or pure route, but it makes sense that it will effect Ryn's content.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ehhh, I can't answer most of these with anything more than a guess but I'll give it a try
It's extremely unlikely (to the point I'd feel safe just saying 'no') that your choice will in any way affect how you play vis a vis corruption. As Alypia points out here, Daliza is a professional and can work with corrupt Champs. There's no reason to think that it would be different coming from the other direction either.

Though as noted, there IS some content gated behind accepting the offer.

I strongly suspect that not becoming Ryn's vassal won't lock you out of marrying her, if only because Savin has confirmed that it's possible for the player to become a sefl-made Marcher-Baron(ess), so if having a noble title with some actual holdings to back it up is required to marry her there will still be a way to make that happen. But that's assuming that Hethia's comment about making the Champ a noble just so Ryn can marry her is meant seriously and not Hethia being Hethia. :p

That said, it's just my guess.

No, all the characters you can bring to the Wayfort right now coexist (there may be future Shenanigans, but the devs only know) so there's no particular reason to think this would change. You can easily mentally roleplay a 'pure' Champion wanting to give the corrupted characters a safe place to stay (or whatever) and I don't see the story having any reason to foreclose that sort of thing.