Wayfort Discussion

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing that there seems to be an increase on discussion on the Wayfort, which will likely increase in the future as more people are invited and repairs/expansions happen, I thought there might as well be a thread which can be the focus on the various Wayfort discussions.

So to start with.....does anyone think any of the companions will give any recommendations on how to add or expand the Wayfort, similar to ship upgrades different companions recommend for the Normandy in ME2?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Since they're being vague to build up suspense, we can only guess. But it would be nice to have companion sections that give temporary buffs. But I'm also good with Brienne and Kiyoko suggesting a ballista with flaming boulders. Personally, I'd like settle for more inventory expansions and personal quarters. We got to grow up and leave the nest sometime, and we can only freeload on Garth for so long.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am going to decorate it with skulls of my enemies!
But nah, for real, I just want it to give us more storage space, a display cabinet for weapons and throne room.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Agreed with the storage space. I would presume that would happen......not sure if the chests would be transferred though.

Reactions: loricd

honeypony

Jan 21, 2021
I am going to decorate it with skulls of my enemies!
But nah, for real, I just want it to give us more storage space, a display cabinet for weapons and throne room.

I like the idea of a room where you can place trophy weapons. The one you don't plan to use. This could be analogous to storage space.

It would be cool if it would be a location with a "trophy" button. by clicking this button, you would move your trophies in the same way as in the storage - and on the location's page would be generated some description based on this data.

And it would be quite cool to have there some description of unique things .. like "Looking at this, you remember your battle with .."

Man can dream XD

big joe

Nov 5, 2020
Gdańsk, Poland
Another merchant(I think there's only one) besides that demon woman would be nice.

Something else that might be cool is a menu where you can select different decorations and they'd show up around the fort. Failing that maybe different sets of decorations you can purchase (if you want it to look like a standard fort or some den of hedonism or something that would make Khorne proud).

Reactions: ctenken

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Another merchant(I think there's only one) besides that demon woman would be nice.

Something else that might be cool is a menu where you can select different decorations and they'd show up around the fort. Failing that maybe different sets of decorations you can purchase (if you want it to look like a standard fort or some den of hedonism or something that would make Khorne proud).
I think Farrah should get increase in the amount of stuff she sells (maybe a bunch of mini quests to increase her stock?) .Would love to have a trophy room ( Blood for the Blood God ! Skulls for the Skull Throne ! ) .

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I think Farrah should get increase in the amount of stuff she sells (maybe a bunch of mini quests to increase her stock?) .Would love to have a trophy room ( Blood for the Blood God ! Skulls for the Skull Throne ! ) .

"Here's the Dick-Room. There's the pussy room..."

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
All this talk about new rooms makes me wonder if we can eventually fund the construction of upper or lower levels.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
All this talk about new rooms makes me wonder if we can eventually fund the construction of upper or lower levels.

There aren't plans for it right now but it would be fairly trivial (code/design wise, obviously not for the poor workers) to add additional floors as needed.

A castle does need a dungeon after all...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Unless there are plans for us to be able to construct a separate manor at some future date, it would be cool if we could set a room or two aside for Evelyn so she has somewhere nice to stay and where we can visit her to help drain her balls get advice on how to rule our little domain, for Champions that have taken the plunge with her.

A castle does need a dungeon after all...
Yes, but I don't think most medieval castle dungeons were furnished with silks and contain extensive collections of bondage gear, sex toys and lube sold by the gallon... :D

Reactions: Tenalc13

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Unless there are plans for us to be able to construct a separate manor at some future date, it would be cool if we could set a room or two aside for Evelyn so she has somewhere nice to stay and where we can visit her to help drain her balls get advice on how to rule our little domain, for Champions that have taken the plunge with her.

Yes, but I don't think most medieval castle dungeons were furnished with silks and contain extensive collections of bondage gear, sex toys and lube sold by the gallon... :D
Medieval castles also usually weren't surrounded by horny bimbugs / plantgirls & other monsterfolk besides that Champion is a pretty special person (i personally hope for a drider silk based tailor for some classy outfits).

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I will be adding a fair amount of content to the Wayfort within a couple of months. I guess it would be more fair to say I will be adding a fair amount of Elthara content, which happens to take place in the Wayfort. Keep an eye out for it!

YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Its possible people may rue the day they let a wandering hobo who used to mooch off an inn keeper who is nice enough not to ask me to pay my IOU have control of a major fortress that grants control of the only major bridge in the area which is vital to travel. Who knows what sort of crazy parties might be thrown there and how they could disrupt commerce.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Its possible people may rue the day they let a wandering hobo who used to mooch off an inn keeper who is nice enough not to ask me to pay my IOU have control of a major fortress that grants control of the only major bridge in the area which is vital to travel. Who knows what sort of crazy parties might be thrown there and how they could disrupt commerce.

Don't forget the hobo may or may not be in cahoots with the demon currently corrupting the world.

iscriptu

Mar 26, 2021
I think it'd be cool if you could move people around from Hawthorne to the Wayfort. Especially Jael'yn.

Reactions: Kesil

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Who complains about the Champion's scent? And do they mean it or are they just dicks?