Wayfort Discussion

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Worst case scenario: Champs just beats you, takes your pocket change and leaves. Oh well, a couple bruises and you lost your drinking money for the evening... so what?

Unless you're one of the many imps or one of the mysteriously infinte centaur packleaders or an alraune or a horsey abomination. Then the worst case scenario is getting killed to death.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Oh, believe me, if I could be more liberal about who gets the axe and who gets the dick, there'd be way less centaurs, lupines, crazy horses and fairies around.

The Alraune has nothing to fear if she keeps in line. I'm a passionate gardener, and I'm always fucking with the shrubbery...

...but not her daughters, though. Only plants that gets the pass are those that could star in 90s Baywatch.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Oh, believe me, if I could be more liberal about who gets the axe and who gets the dick, there'd be way less centaurs, lupines, crazy horses and fairies around.

While I agree, the seemingly infinite number of imps and centaurs makes me think that even if it was an option nothing would change. There should already be way less centaurs running around. Maybe I just suck and they're playing dead to make me feel better. The only possible solution is to use my enemies as ammo for siege weapons.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is it possible to claim the wayfort on your own terms yet, or is the elven vassal route the only way?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
While I agree, the seemingly infinite number of imps and centaurs makes me think that even if it was an option nothing would change. There should already be way less centaurs running around. Maybe I just suck and they're playing dead to make me feel better. The only possible solution is to use my enemies as ammo for siege weapons.
Various encounters including the centaur pack and the effigies are intended to stop appearing/be severely lessened after you deal with the root cause, but since the encounters that will replace them (to not deplete regions of content) haven't been completed yet, they stay for now. Grettel replacing Arona's band as the Foothills' resident randy orc is an example of how it's meant to work.
Is it possible to claim the wayfort on your own terms yet, or is the elven vassal route the only way?
Yes, having Farrah at the Wayfort allows you to do its refurbishment (and whatever is generally planned to be gated behind that) without requiring you to accept Ryn's offer. It's not mutually exclusive though, as you can have her and Daliza both present, the key point being (per Savin) that if you want your personal stronghold you have to accept the normal hierarchy or make use of some questionable help, you can't do it completely on your own.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yes, having Farrah at the Wayfort allows you to do its refurbishment (and whatever is generally planned to be gated behind that) without requiring you to accept Ryn's offer. It's not mutually exclusive though, as you can have her and Daliza both present, the key point being (per Savin) that if you want your personal stronghold you have to accept the normal hierarchy or make use of some questionable help, you can't do it completely on your own.
right, but as in right now, already implemented? Or is that still just plans?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
right, but as in right now, already implemented? Or is that still just plans?
Farrah, the big blue catgirl demon lady, was in the game and usable for taking control of and renovating the Wayfort since before becoming a vassal of the Winter City was even an option.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Farrah, the big blue catgirl demon lady, was in the game and usable for taking control of and renovating the Wayfort since before becoming a vassal of the Winter City was even an option.
Huh? How do you do that?

I always let Farrah into the wayfort, but as far as I can tell she only serves as a shop and has a strip-tease scene

Is there something specific I must do?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No, by simply allowing Farrah to stay you've already done what you need to do. It's just that additional content hasn't been written yet, just like how Daliza's content is minimal right now.

Reactions: Raindrops

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Huh? How do you do that?

I always let Farrah into the wayfort, but as far as I can tell she only serves as a shop and has a strip-tease scene

Is there something specific I must do?
It's just kind of an automatic thing that comes with accepting her.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I do wonder, after all that Mayternity content, will any kids be raised at the Wayfort? Or will most just stick to the daycare at Hawkthorne?

Reactions: loricd

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
The Glacial Rift mobs (or save editing / Dev console shenanigans).
Lucky Strike/s or that new item that doubles your EC gain helps with the furgold gain.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
The ring you get from the second Kinu quest lets me earn 30-40k electrum per day in the glacial rifts. Its rather easy really

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
How in the world do you get that much money?
Like people said, the electrum doubling ring + the rift. If you bunker down in the spot closest to the entrance and spam Explore you can get 50k-60k a day and still get back to the tavern in time to get your full eight hours.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Kinu really missed out when she turned down that ring. Or she knows we need the money for the nursery housing most of her half siblings.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
You right, Tobs.

With that ring, I can buy Kinu tonnes of presents if I so chose to (if I had the option to.)

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'm wondering if more people will visit the Wayfort like Etheryn does?

I want to see Garret's reaction to the player owning a whole fort and being nobility now.

Reactions: Firangi

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I'm wondering if more people will visit the Wayfort like Etheryn does?

I want to see Garret's reaction to the player owning a whole fort and being nobility now.

Garret would still think that he's better than you. Then he'd go home and sulk.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Garret would still think that he's better than you. Then he'd go home and sulk.
Garret: strongest man in Savarra doesn't need a big stupid fort, just muscles
Max-STR Champ: casually flexes
Max-STR Champ: what if you have bo-
Garret: shut up

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No, I think what would really set off Garret would be if you have a Champion who's had sex with Hethia post-Winter City and that gives you the opportunity to comment on their past encounter.

Champ: Oh yes, that druidess I rescued you from? She remembers you, you big stud. I believe her exact words were 'Almost adequate'.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
No, I think what would really set off Garret would be if you have a Champion who's had sex with Hethia post-Winter City and that gives you the opportunity to comment on their past encounter.

Champ: Oh yes, that druidess I rescued you from? She remembers you, you big stud. I believe her exact words were 'Almost adequate'.
I just want to fuck his mom.