Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

shittyname

Feb 2, 2018
I've got a question about the Dick Worship scene for the female Korgonne.

Is it actually possible to access that without using a save editor?

Looking at the wiki, I don't see any items that actually get you to the length you need for it. The closest seems to be Throbb but in game I can't seem to get over 31.5 in with that before getting the bad end.

Is it a matter of having the right perk? Do you need the "hung" perk for it?

It doesn't really matter but it just bugs me that it's there yet seems to remain totally inaccessible. What am I missing?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

shittyname

Feb 2, 2018
No, I used the virection pill to the point it said it can't do anything more to me, turtleneck also does nothing. I already treated myself and it won't let me do it again. I tested taking dozens of pandeen pills and panda pro by putting them in my inventory with the save editor and they don't grow anything further than the current 31.5.

Throbb triggers the bad end, and the rest of the stuff on that list explicitly says they won't increase anything past 18 inches.

Maybe if i had taken the treatment after already getting as long as Throbb would let me before the bad end. But in my current save I can't seem to get anything that unlocks that scene short of simply editing the save to directly increase my length.

PeeZee

Dec 19, 2017
Will there ever be an expansion to the spa across from your ship? Would really love to see more of those training scenes. And possibly a perk once training was finished?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Will there ever be an expansion to the spa across from your ship? Would really love to see more of those training scenes. And possibly a perk once training was finished?

When Nonesuch gets a commission, motivation and/or some free time with his life. Off hand, we'll get more submissive stuff before any dominant Steele action. That's just a guess on my part though.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017

Looking at the wiki, I don't see any items that actually get you to the length you need for it. The closest seems to be Throbb but in game I can't seem to get over 31.5 in with that before getting the bad end.

It doesn't really matter but it just bugs me that it's there yet seems to remain totally inaccessible. What am I missing?

Lol. Depends. Did you save or sell your doses of Galomax? Are you okay with being partially goo? I don't know, wearing the grey goo armor is like, some Inception level shit for me.

What would you like to do?

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your slime-dick is 61.5 inches long and 10.3 inches across.

Reactions: shittyname

shittyname

Feb 2, 2018
Lol. Depends. Did you save or sell your doses of Galomax? Are you okay with being partially goo? I don't know, wearing the grey goo armor is like, some Inception level shit for me.
That's what I missed.

I still have the galomax but I generally want to hold on to it since being goo restricts the effects of other items.

For some reason I just forgot you could use it to alter the dimensions of your body once you had enough goo.

Kreyvin

Mar 3, 2018
was wondering if there is any more work going to be done with Vava groom and i am wondering if the options for the dominant nps you can choose from going to eventualy get the PC training access stuff? and if there is going to be any work done for Vava groom and npc training?

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017

The bad end for throbb only happens if you max out libido. You can lower that by 15% at a time by having lash remove something. Just keep applying it and have lash lob off your tits or something every time it gets too high.

Undine1324

Mar 27, 2018

What I did to get a big dick was I took Condensol, used the Horsecock from Tarkus (which brings you up to 16 in), and then let the Condensol wear off. This brought me up to 32 inches, and then I took the treatment, virection and a few others. My Steele now has a 44 incher and I didn't even need Throbb

Dragonette

May 14, 2018
I might be remembering wrong but i swear there was content planned for the Frostwyrm on Uveto. Did that idea get shelved or am i just remembering wrong?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I might be remembering wrong but i swear there was content planned for the Frostwyrm on Uveto. Did that idea get shelved or am i just remembering wrong?
It's being coded right now. ETA was end of May last i checked.

Sorven9

Dec 2, 2017
You know I'm kind of curious there is this female arctic fox vendor who's currently just a spot filler is she ever going to actually get a store or content?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You know I'm kind of curious there is this female arctic fox vendor who's currently just a spot filler is she ever going to actually get a store or content?

No. I keep saying she needs to get taken out but everybody forgets every time I bring it up :v

Edit: To clarify, she was supposed to be the weapon vendor for the planet, but then Kinathis wrote the spider-folk to take her place, so the fox was rendered obsolete.

Sorven9

Dec 2, 2017
No. I keep saying she needs to get taken out but everybody forgets every time I bring it up :v

Edit: To clarify, she was supposed to be the weapon vendor for the planet, but then Kinathis wrote the spider-folk to take her place, so the fox was rendered obsolete.
That makes me sad I kept wondering what you were going to do with the sexy arctic fox girl .

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
If we are talking about the mated pair of Essyra named Kazra and Lorre, I am quite fond of them and would be sad to see them go, even if they are never expanded on. If we are talking about someone else, could you please direct me to her so I can check her out before she's gone?

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
If we are talking about the mated pair of Essyra named Kazra and Lorre, I am quite fond of them and would be sad to see them go, even if they are never expanded on. If we are talking about someone else, could you please direct me to her so I can check her out before she's gone?
blank space within irestead, next to Pippa's
it has a blurb of a shop with an arctic fox (girl? morph? i can't remember) with a temp change
Kazra and Lorre are staying

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015

Abuse Condensol alongside throbb. Do not overdose on Condensol (3 uses in a row), stay at 2. The modifier applied to you dick will keep it 'undersized' enough for you to grow it further. the hung perk will simply make it grow a couple extra inches every time the transformation procs.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Condensol_Pill

Fetysh

Oct 18, 2015
Out of curiousity, do the races on Uveto have any content beyond watching or betting? Can you be a jockey and ride underneath Jerynn or anything?

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England

wait...what spider folk...? And where?

Abuse Condensol alongside throbb. Do not overdose on Condensol (3 uses in a row), stay at 2. The modifier applied to you dick will keep it 'undersized' enough for you to grow it further. the hung perk will simply make it grow a couple extra inches every time the transformation procs.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Condensol_Pill
you could also just take 2 or 3 galomax and simply grow your dick to whatever size you want. honestly, I've used throbb and the likes only one time ever.

TLO

Mar 1, 2016
I've got a question relating to the upcoming content for the Frostwyrm. In previous updates of the game (and the wiki) the information on the Frostmyrm didn't have much listed of course there wasn't much to say about it. So I ended up killing it for the scales for the armor (by this point i forgot it was listed as a persistent character).

So basically I'm asking if they would do what they did with Mitzi. (If you already did the quest to get her before it was updated) and just let us put in a code or something to trade out the armor for re-spawning the Frostwyrm again if that's possible. Or I'm or anyone else is just SOL and needs to restart if they want the content so bad lol

Also sorry i didn't look through the forum pages in this planet discussion to see if anyone already asked this question.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So basically I'm asking if they would do what they did with Mitzi. (If you already did the quest to get her before it was updated) and just let us put in a code or something to trade out the armor for re-spawning the Frostwyrm again if that's possible. Or I'm or anyone else is just SOL and needs to restart if they want the content so bad lol
dfe.png

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've got a question relating to the upcoming content for the Frostwyrm. In previous updates of the game (and the wiki) the information on the Frostmyrm didn't have much listed of course there wasn't much to say about it. So I ended up killing it for the scales for the armor (by this point i forgot it was listed as a persistent character).

Also sorry i didn't look through the forum pages in this planet discussion to see if anyone already asked this question.
Why should they? What kind of choice would it be then? If you absolutely must have everything, use the save editor.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before and the answer was "no"

Not 100% sure though

TLO

Mar 1, 2016
Why should they? What kind of choice would it be then? If you absolutely must have everything, use the save editor.

Ah okay I see this worked thanks I'm just greedy as you can tell what got me in this situation in he first place....

Last edited:

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
so, no idea if anyone else asked this here, though I wouldn't be surprised, but will there be any additions to Frosty or kips? Like maybe more interaction with the kips, or possibly (I doubt it tho) having a kip accompany Steele on the ship? or maybe quest involving a kip(s)?