Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
What about an overnight scene with Jerryn you "pay your tab" by riding in her coat all day then return to her place for the night

also is would be cool if she could get you pregnant or become a lover or crew member as well as shade

ChaosStorm096

Sep 26, 2017
I'm just curious to know if Uveto has an update in the works because I'm kinda just looping around now, fucking my crew over and over trying to find as many new scenes to sex them with, since I'm already at cap.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
7.86 should have Savincite drops from the male korgronne. So that quest should be wrapped up when it drops for the phlebs like me.

Also some stuff Anyxine Rhenesunne in the nearish future?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I hope not.
(writers/coders have limited time. Better used elsewhere)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
7.86 should have Savincite drops from the male korgronne. So that quest should be wrapped up when it drops for the phlebs like me.

Also some stuff Anyxine Rhenesunne in the nearish future?

Anyxine is next ~new thing~ I'm working on after SyriQuest.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So I finished up Beatrice Reasner's Savicite turn ins. Got a nifty scarf from selling her ten (I would have given them away if there was an option!). Turns out that her ship needed TONS of the stuff, so either the local SteeleTech branch didn't want the heir to be to go find four tons of the stuff before they got the contract sorted, Beatrice was just humoring PC Steele or time caught up. Was touched that she invited me to the crew, but she was right, it would have been a demotion for Steele.

jokingly asked for her panties. Since my Steele never sexed her, thought she would just laugh it off. Imagine my surprise when she forked 'em over...

Got a challenge coin key item, and now that she's moved on with her ship, I have a Reasner shaped hole in my heart. Was hoping to be invited to a family dinner or something. Godspeed Beatrice!

Edit: As for the weather changes, I'm wondering if I need to change something, because getting hit by lighting then surprised ambushed before my shield recharges makes me sad face. The blizzards are suitably annoying, as they should be.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So I finished up Beatrice Reasner's Savicite turn ins. Got a nifty scarf from selling her ten (I would have given them away if there was an option!). Turns out that her ship needed TONS of the stuff, so either the local SteeleTech branch didn't want the heir to be to go find four tons of the stuff before they got the contract sorted, Beatrice was just humoring PC Steele or time caught up.

Well of course a single person couldn't get enough Savicite for her ship!

1) Her ship is YUUUUUUGE
2) The amount of Savicite we turn in is probably enough fuel for only something the size of our ship

Every little bit of it helps, but she was mainly humoring the PC so they could feel like they've helped her.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Are there any plans for more Milodan content or TFs? I do love me some floofcats

Plus, does there exist a rough ETA on dragon TF? And if so, where do I find that sort of stuff? I have seen people mention a roadmap, but where does one find that?

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Well of course a single person couldn't get enough Savicite for her ship!

1) Her ship is YUUUUUUGE
2) The amount of Savicite we turn in is probably enough fuel for only something the size of our ship

Every little bit of it helps, but she was mainly humoring the PC so they could feel like they've helped her.
Iirc, you do help indirectly - as in, Steele Tech noticed that their likely future boss was picking up and selling bits of Savicite because they couldn't get a sales contract finished, which made them look stupid. So they hurried the contract along.

Oct 18, 2017
So I finished up Beatrice Reasner's Savicite turn ins. Got a nifty scarf from selling her ten (I would have given them away if there was an option!). Turns out that her ship needed TONS of the stuff, so either the local SteeleTech branch didn't want the heir to be to go find four tons of the stuff before they got the contract sorted, Beatrice was just humoring PC Steele or time caught up. Was touched that she invited me to the crew, but she was right, it would have been a demotion for Steele.

jokingly asked for her panties. Since my Steele never sexed her, thought she would just laugh it off. Imagine my surprise when she forked 'em over...

Got a challenge coin key item, and now that she's moved on with her ship, I have a Reasner shaped hole in my heart. Was hoping to be invited to a family dinner or something. Godspeed Beatrice!

Edit: As for the weather changes, I'm wondering if I need to change something, because getting hit by lighting then surprised ambushed before my shield recharges makes me sad face. The blizzards are suitably annoying, as they should be.
How much savicite do you need to sell? I'm already at 31 sold and I fear I'm never gonna finish

Darth_Meow_504

Mar 14, 2017
Is it just me, or is there no place to sell anything on Uveto or the station besides the probes and savicite? Because you can pick up gear from enemies and have no place to sell it. If that's the case and I'm not missing anything, it's an oversight because we really shouldn't be forced to choose between flying to another planet to sell excess stuff or discard valuable items.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Well, you can always sell stuff to Anno... (Unless you don't have her on your ship, but why wouldn't you want her on your ship?)

Still, yeah, having a few more ways to sell stuff might be nice.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
As far as I'm aware Bea buys savicite off of you. So I'm not sure where people are "handing them out to".

Darth_Meow_504

Mar 14, 2017
I just discovered that there is a roving merchant in the ice wasteland you can run into, and he'll buy most gear off of you, especially the kind of things you get from combat drops like the armors and heat belts and such that are too valuable to just throw away.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I just discovered that there is a roving merchant in the ice wasteland you can run into, and he'll buy most gear off of you, especially the kind of things you get from combat drops like the armors and heat belts and such that are too valuable to just throw away.

That'd be Kattom, and he's not just on Uveto, but on all (most?) planets. He sells the best guns in hte game as far as I know as well

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone remember what content is supposed to be going in that Hunter's Dream shop across from Kirila's?

D

Deleted member 15512

-EDITED-

Sorry, was typing with my glands. Just wanted to say that I really like the Uveto content so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

obu

Dec 20, 2016
Gays, who can tell me where is Sauna on Unveto ? =_=
i checked all point but i didn't find it =_=
but in wiki i read that it is there