Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
true lol though my characters more of a slut and not a man whore but still i go a dick when i need to, i.e. bizzy, knocking up tam, etc.

Sorven9

Dec 2, 2017
true lol though my characters more of a slut and not a man whore but still i go a dick when i need to, i.e. bizzy, knocking up tam, etc.
Don't I know it I think I have clothes to 12 kids with her and I can't even remember how many kids I have with the rabbit girl at tarvos station that I have enough kids with my dragon wife the conqueror the planet.

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
My apologies if this has been covered already, but is there a chance Steele can be impregnated from Tuuva, Maja, Lund, etc in the future? Some text scenes seem to hint at that for sure...

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Is Uveto going to be finished? I remember the bottom left shop of Irestead, near Pippa's place, doesn't do anything. And there's a INSERT RELAY TOWER HERE station in the Uveto wilderness....

I mean, if it is a bother, you could always remove that bottom left shop anyways instead of completing it...

TheShepard256

Is Uveto going to be finished? I remember the bottom left shop of Irestead, near Pippa's place, doesn't do anything. And there's a INSERT RELAY TOWER HERE station in the Uveto wilderness....

I mean, if it is a bother, you could always remove that bottom left shop anyways instead of completing it...
That shop was replaced by Spinnaran Silk and Steel across the road, and IIRC the tower's content was scrapped. They're still there because no-one's bothered to remove either of them.

Reactions: Savin

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
God no... how can you even compare them... far out man...

Jeph Jaques does Questionable Content and Alexis Flower does Roved out. Flick through the first book of Roved out and seriously come back and tell me they're even close to the same league.
I was referring to the image you posted on #249 the guy looks like Martin and the other Cleo. I haven't seen the link you posted yet - I will later if it's as good as you say.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
BTW, what happened to the spirit stone?

In the uttermost bottom left corner of Uveto wilderness, there's a cave you can go down. There, you can fight 3 enemies, one which is a priestess. You can plunder their idol, a "spirit stone..." and that's that. Even if you succeed, the spirit stone never gets mentioned again. Not in key items, not in regular items...what happened?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Her Wiki page says, "The Milodan Priestess is involved in a quest that is not yet fully implemented." The page was last updated in February, which is about as recent as we get with the wiki.

I think she may have had a new sex scene added back in March, but that's all I could find.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Her Wiki page says, "The Milodan Priestess is involved in a quest that is not yet fully implemented." The page was last updated in February, which is about as recent as we get with the wiki.

I think she may have had a new sex scene added back in March, but that's all I could find.

Hey man, you space cadets got it lucky. usually when something big gets added to TiTS it gets added to the wiki within a few days after the next public patch. There is basically only 1 guy working on the CoC2 wiki as a hobby, so we get what we get whenever we get it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
*shrug* It is what it is. I wasn't complaining. It's not like we're flush with editors on the TiTS side of the fence.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020

In the uttermost bottom left corner of Uveto wilderness, there's a cave you can go down. There, you can fight 3 enemies, one which is a priestess. You can plunder their idol, a "spirit stone..." and that's that. Even if you succeed, the spirit stone never gets mentioned again. Not in key items, not in regular items...what happened?

I thought the spirit stone was just a regular savictite crystal? That's why all the priestess mobs you fight carry one around.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
I thought the spirit stone was just a regular savictite crystal? That's why all the priestess mobs you fight carry one around.

Ohhhh....

The game mentioned it was an "idol," so I figured it was a savictite idol... (you know, like the amber idol you steal from the Zil tribe?)

Anyways, hope this gets updated

TheShepard256

I swear I remember it being effectively just another chunk of savicite (i.e. the inventory item you can sell to Beatrice or Tuuva), but checking in the latest public build it's neither an inventory item nor a key item, so either I'm misremembering or it's changed since the previous time I checked (which was quite a while ago, TBH). Though it's definitely the same kind of artifact as the savicite dildo used in the Marina-Galina foursome.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The person that was going to the do the Stormguard Temple fucked off.

Savin was disappointed. However, Anyxine WILL get finished. I expect to see her near the end of the year, or early next year.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
The person that was going to the do the Stormguard Temple fucked off.

Savin was disappointed. However, Anyxine WILL get finished. I expect to see her near the end of the year, or early next year.

Great! Well...sad that the Stormguard Temple will never be in the game, but at least Anyxine will be :)

I'm guessing then all the CEO/cooperate buildings shown in the Uveto plans will be implemented?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm guessing then all the CEO/cooperate buildings shown in the Uveto plans will be implemented?

lol no.

Aside from Anyxine, Uveto can be considered feature-complete. There are some blank spaces that still need to be scrubbed out, but that's it.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
lol no.

Aside from Anyxine, Uveto can be considered feature-complete. There are some blank spaces that still need to be scrubbed out, but that's it.

That's a shame...what's the Anyxine content gonna be then?? Just be able to fuck her?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Is there any way to get the electric upgrade for Goo Armour if one has already completed the Deep Sea mission?