Tyrannical Taranis [Keelat]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Awh of course were working together my cute little harpy just how were working together now to get ourselves off!" And with that Taranis begins to focus more at the task of fucking her, the dildo for sure assisted with the task with all its buzzing and bucking into him Taranis couldn't help but let a couple of moans escape as he mashed his hips against the Harpy's rump. His penis pressed at her prostate many times over as Taranis gripped her ass and managed to get his cock wedged in there deeper to get more of an reaction outta Bark "It's just like you said earlier right? This jungle is rape or get raped..." He says spanking at one of her ass cheeks as he kept at his intense fucking.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The effect of him grabbing and spanking her was delightful, the assflesh shaking just enough and inducing a cooing moan out of Bark. She crawled forward ever so slightly, but the domination was too intense to escape. She flopped her bare form against the stone walls beside the entrance to his cave, her chest pushed against it as she took his cock with a growing tightness.

"N-Nngh! T-Too m-much~! M-My clit!"

A powerful moan shook her, the ass squeezing down and practically sucking his whole cock in to the base in a lustful greed. Cum gushed out and against the stone wall and ground... just in time for Taranis to feel a cum-covered dog cock push against his lips, a hand turning his head. Wullen had snuck up on the pervert and her rapist, a grin on his face as he forced Taranis to open-wide and right to the knot!

"Not bad, my mate! You thrust into that harpy slut almost as well as I can fuck you! You don't mind cleaning me off, do ya?"

A proper threesome, or maybe foursome based on the possessed dildo ramming his ass, was finally here. His cock pulsed... it understood its owner's intent! It wasn't going to increase size or anything... but his demonic soul was given a chance to mold it into a different kind of cock! Or, perhaps, give him a second one! He had a choice... besides getting fucked by the dildo, throated by his new wolf companion, and ramming his orgasming harpy's ass of course!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis couldn't give much of an argument towards Wullen so besides fighting it the little demon prepared his mouth for penetration as he continued mashing into Bark. His throat relaxed immediately to Wullen's cock sucking and bobbing at his dick as if it were candy, he gave Bark's ass cheeks another slap as he pulled her hips back whenever he came to pull back for another thrust keeping most of his cock crammed in there. With both of his holes filled and him filling another Taranis wasn't sure if he could hold off his first load for long until he felt his soul begin to shift and tug knowing fully what that meant he gave a large grin of excitemental as he imagined having two cocks to fill two holes with the sensation would feel amazing! His constant daydreaming would be interrupted however by his cock getting thicker and throbbing alerting him of his rising orgasm, with a couple more echo inducing thrusts Taranis let out a muffled cry as he began to fill Barks "pussy" with his cum pumping her with everything he had.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While his cock came, the air seemed to grow chilly. He felt warm and a tightness, Bark moaning as he came inside her during her own orgasm. The cave entrance would need a scrub down, based on her cock firing off, but it seemed the load was a bit bigger than her last load! The chilly sensation met softness as he thrusted, finally tracking it down to the culprit. His balls had lowered slightly, a second cock running beneath his original cock. While he'd claimed her ass fully, her stomach extending lightly, the second cock was pushed between her legs and against her spent cock.

But while he'd get to experience that doughy ass, filling it and making his harpy sub look two or three months pregnant, Wullen didn't let him dwell, fucking his throat and the knot smacking his lips. The cock throbbed, swelling as he moved his free hand to stroke Taranis' face while he pulled and forced him deep.

"Time to feed ya! Maybe I'll knot yer face! Fuck! Cumming!"

Thrusting, the male wolf began cumming in his mouth and down the throat. It was making a mess out of his mouth, the knot slapping his lips like the balls on his chin. The demon was getting to be dominant, but now his new wolf was taking advantage to claim and apparently train him to take it roughly!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis swallowed most of the wolfs cum very little of it running down his chin as he made sure to get every last drop of the dog meat before he set his focus directly on the pup, if he wanted some attention he was sure to give him some and then some Taranis gave a chuckle..as much as a chuckle would sound like with a mouth full of cock before continuing his oral pleasure on the wolf using the pleasure as leverage before forcing him on his back so he could get better access of his rod Taranis' tongue ran along the length of the cock going so low even licking at the knot.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Had sworn I posted here @-@ shame on me]

Wullen fell back, caught off-guard at the sudden focus from Taranis. The cock filling the demon's throat pulsed and throbbed, a hand in his hair and the wolf's panting clear signs of his immense pleasure.

"W-Who knew... m-my mate could devour a cock so w-well! N-nugh~..."

His hands clasped the demon's head, forcing his lips and throat wide as the knot smacked futilely against the offered oral hole. Cum didn't rush out, the wolf simply holding him down... and in that inaction, he'd feel the dildo begin pumping his ass methodically.

Good... you made my daughter into a proper bitch. You have promise... now cum with that fat cock in your throat. Give me one last memory of you serving... don't forget to swallow his thick seed! It's your duty as his bitch.

Stuck between his pinned wolf and the anal-stretching magic dildo, Taranis could only endure... all the while able to see Bark rolled over with her belly huge and her ass leaking. Her face told the story of how out of it she was, her cock weakly twitching like the worthless clit she declared it to be. He'd knocked her up if it was truly possible... now he had to hope the second dick was worth unleashing the woman who was turning his ass into a gaping mess!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
And endure Taranis shall the little demon seemed to of been in quite the pickle, not only did Bark's mom/dildo was making it excruciatingly hard to not go full mast and pump Bark full of cum once over but he felt his entire ways of thinking shifting the further he whored himself about. He shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut all while still pleasuring the cock within his maw relaxing his throat to give Wullen fuller access to his wet mouth pussy. Taranis' eyes darted toward Wullen's it was a peculiar glare that spoke volumes despite the current cock he was tending to he actually looked cute with that defiant glare, sparks of electricity flashed in his eyes before it fizzled away just to give emphasis that he was still the one in control or so he told himself one way or the other. Taranis nearly forgetting about Bark's mom picking up the pace within his ass his lets out a whine and moans instinctively suckling on Wullen's cock as his moans vibrated his mouth adding a lovely sensation to his dick, it didn't take long for Taranis' lust to have it's second wind, wanting to get off he quickly found Bark's "pussy" pushing into her depths causing him to inhale sharply as he began to thrust again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The weird position was at least pleasing, his cock in Bark causing her cock to gently brush his leg. It was soft, rewarding him a nice contact point as he claimed her once more. The thrusting against his prostate made certain he was going base deep into her cum-stuffed anus, ensuring he truly fucked the buttcunt. All the while, Wullen grew harder at the defiant cocksucker. The attempts to vibrate the lovely oriface proved fruitful, enticing him to growl and grab small handfuls of his hair before hefting him up and to keep just the tip inside his lips.

"Good wife... let's sprint to the finish!"

And then the facefucking began, ensuring Taranis was one moment almost off the cock and then the next felt the filled balls smacking his chin. The trio were rewarding him for all his efforts it seemed... until the dildo suddenly stopped mid-thrust and came sliding out. He felt a surge of power through his form, the cock inside Bark cumming despite the other not. Only one of his pricks had gone off... and it didn't even provide release. If anything, it only made him hornier! But the sight of Bark inflating further was marked by a familiar pregnancy bulge.

His dildo-bound mistress was in egg-form... which meant he'd have to get off without his ass being reamed.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis would question what had just happened but he was simply too horny at the moment all he could manage now was to simply please the cock of Wullen his demonic tongue wrapping itself around the prick when he slammed his hips into his gullet all while Taranis' prick continues to brutalize Bark's "pussy" it felt exquisite sending himself ever so closer to the edge once again. That defiant look get softer and softer as Taranis moaned while stuffing Bark it was only a matter of time before he'd make a balloon outta Bark but he was determined to get Wullen off first before he finished himself off he didn't know why if anything it was more instinctual than anything else.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And bring Wullen to a finish he certainly did. Unlike Taranis and his two dicks that were split between attention, the wolfboy had a nice and warm mouth to penetrate to the throat. And the facefucking was absolutely flooding the demon's senses with submissive memories and urges. It was no swap for his mistress who had tormented his ass into a personal cum-dump, but the scent of the wolf's mating hormones ensured that when Wullen pulled him against that knot he was flooded with physical pride. And, as the youth grunted and wedged the knot right up against his teeth to ensure he was as deep as his jaws would spread to let the canine cock in, his stomach was filled with hot spunk. One of the male's legs even wrapped around behind his head, forcing him to keep still and deep as seed gushed nice and deep.

"Haa~! Fuck... this throat! You're the best mate ever! Ugh, I wish I could knock your ass up!"

But his anal-fucking of Bark was far from uneventful. The ballooning of her stomach wasn't all that changed mid-fucking. As his cock pumped her bowels, Bark's cock sprayed pre-cum gently against his groin and other cock, frotting it slightly. It was slicking and making an utter mess out of their hips, the harpy moving to gently grab his ass as she recovered from her initial daze and could only weakly squeeze his ass and side.

"W-Wait... s-something... i-i-is inside m-me... n-ngh... c-cock... so deep... I... I... love... y-y-you~...?"

The end of her statement came out odd, but was followed by a nice squeal as she hit a proper anal orgasm and spunk filled her enlarged belly. And based on her belly giving a slight glow, it was clear her mother was in there enjoying all the nice sexual energy already. He'd be a father of a butt-laid egg, carrying the reborn form of the mother's evil mother... it might be wise to finish up his last load to keep her well-fed, then use the time without her able to spy on him to come up with plans to suppress the harpy! Otherwise, he was very likely to be forced into serving her for sure...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gave a cock filled smile as he felt the throbbing of Wullen's member knowing all too well that it was ready to erupt an torrent of cum down his throat, he happily welcomed his knot within the confines of his mouth expertly taking it like a champ it had seemed like his previous submissive experience were getting the better of him. Even after the young stud had finished unleashing his seed into Taranis he took the time to thoroughly clean every speck of cum off the cock meat licking it from all sides before giving one last loving suck pulling back until nothing but the tip was there, he gave it a loving peck before his attention went back to Bark his cocks pushing so close to filling her one last time. He took his cock and Bark's and began to jerk the two of them along with his thrusts in Bark's ass letting out another primal moan signaling his edging towards cumming like an open faucet. A split second idea struck as he was on the edge to cumming, he grinned before pulling his second cock away from Bark's "clit" before shoving his second cock in her ass along side his other one, not giving her much time to react Taranis began to jackhammer his way into Bark his hand returning to service her "clit" before he leaned forward to her face she could tell by his face that there wasn't much left before he really made a balloon outta her "Ah fuck! Take it all you harpy slut!" Taranis howled before his mouth met Barks his demonic tongue dancing with hers as his potent demonic seed began to flood in Barks insides at an alarming rate.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Take it all his harpy slut did, both of the cocks pumping her tight buttcunt in a proper manner to ensure she was entirely submissive to Taranis. Even though Wullen was resting nearby, panting and trying to recover from the fun of throatfucking his submissive demon-lover, he was even enjoying the sight of the anal stretching. The stomach pushed out to meet Taranis like it was trying to feel him, Bark's hands moving to clutch his shoulders tightly as she squeezed iron-hard on both dicks and returned the kiss weakly. She definitely was a woman inside a boy's body, the warm hole doing its best but failing as it squeezed and cum gushed out around the two cocks as he thrusted. Her belly button even lewdly popped out from the anal inflation, her cock forced to bump painfully against his groin as it spat out small gushes of cum. Only as the cum would start to end its flow would she moan through the kiss and pull away so their tongues parted with a string of saliva.

"Y-You... are a... b-beast... beast... u-ughh~.... I-I'm really... r-ruined..."

She winced and clinched tightly around his cocks, wiggling as she pulled him into an embrace and rode out an anal orgasm intimately with the demon.

"H-Haa~... y-you... p-put... an egg... i-in me...? S-So... strong... y-you're m-mine... r-right?"

She was seriously out of it, delusional and blissed out as she gently flopped back against the wall, her legs moving to wrap around his hips. He could pull out and away, no doubt... but the sexy harpy's furry arms were weakly trying to keep him there. Perhaps part of being a parent to a reborn harpy bitch would mean being a proper father-figure... or something... and that meant caring for Bark. A snuggle would, however, leave his well-prepared ass open... and it'd only take but a moment for Wullen to fuck the masculinity out of him. But could he draw himself to pull away, to leave his well-fucked but clingy bitchboy alone? There were things to do, of course... but Bark was seeming ready to start bonding as more than just his rape victim or rapist.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gave a smile giving a few more weak thrusts into her before moving some of the hair in front of Bark's face behind her ear "Get some rest...there will be plenty more of that in the coming future.." He says giving a peck on her forehead, as much as Taranis wanted to leave his cocks wedge in that boy pussy there were other alarming tasks that called to him before he could do any of that. However Taranis didn't leave Bark there he would gladly carry her back to her nest so she may rest for the time being, once that was cleared up he looked towards Wullen and smiled "Hate to stop the party so soon my lil puppy but I have things to do that are rather important...let that delicious cock of yours rest for now if your a good boy I may let you use that big cock of yours on my ass next time" He gave a wink his way before walking off to think letting him get a good look at his ass before he was outta view. Now came the part that Taranis really needed to hurry on he wasn't for certain how long Bark's Mother would sit in Bark's tummy but the longer he sat idly by and waited for her arrival the more likely he'd be working under her and he wasn't fond of going back to playing second fiddle to someone not today nor ever for that matter, maybe there was a ritual Taranis could commence that would sway the mind of Bark's Mother to where she would be obedient to Taranis only...something like that would be advance...he had to think, his tail swished back and forth as he pondered for while.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[2+4. 6 vs 5]

As he'd stand there, ass gaping, the jungle quietly chimed along. The sun was low by the time he'd come up with a ritual, one that had almost been forced on him that, if the woman was reincarnating as a demon, could work. Once she was hatched, he could force himself on her and cum down her throat. The act alone would buy him time to push her around and over, where he could now carry out the ritual thanks to his two cocks. If he raped her in both holes, cum, and then bite her neck he could assert total dominance over her. It was seldom used, as powerful demons didn't have two normal cocks, preferring one massive one, but it was the most simple ritual for dominating her. It'd prevent her from ever using magic on him, however... which meant he'd be on his own potentially forever when it came to his bodyshaping. Not to mention leave him exposed to Wullen who could likely rape him and knot his ass. It'd be risky... unless he found a way to bring Wullen down. The harpy had mentioned keeping his family for bitches briefly... raping Wullen into a submissive wolf would also likely empower his form for later... but how would he be able to even pull that off if he wanted to go that route?

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis sat on the rock as he considered the option, it was generally risky overall to try and overpower Wullen but it would most likely be necessary if he was wanting to expand and lead. Wullen would haft to be dominated by him yet he was strong so it may be a bit of an challenge to get him to comply, he could always sort a deal with the young wolf giving him mates in exchange for his service he had already shown his physical prowess so that alone could go a long way towards Taranis' goals. Taranis nodded at his thoughts he wasn't very confident with his strength so overpowering Wullen wouldn't be the wisest choice so going the diplomatic route could prove useful with the right amount of leverage. He smiled to himself before rubbing his chin, then there was Bark's mother there was no doubt that once she was reincarnated she will use Taranis as she see fit, she made that very clear when she overpowered him while within a magic dildo. Taranis would haft to act fast in dominating her he may haft to also let Bark know of the return of her mother that way she he wouldn't lose his mind knowing that he would just rape his own daughter/mother. He nodded towards his plans he'd need to keep a close eye on Bark's progress that'll also give him time to come up with some form of engagement for Wullen he was sure he'd go for the thought of having multiple mates for him to breed, once his thoughts were complete he rose from the rock and returned towards his cave to check up on everyone.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As he returned to the cave, he'd see his centaur still in the cave, albeit his tongue was out and he was absolutely cum-covered. It was suffice to say Wullen had fucked that throat and fed him plenty of food through the day! Bark was up in her nest, based on the rustling above, but it was Wullen who wasn't accounted for. But he did leave a gift within the cave, as Taranis would look in and see that his sleeping mat was far from just some basic straw formation now. In fact, the cave itself had changed considerably! Ari was bound near the entrance, the rocks that had once been in the cave now in a pile opposite of the pretty horseboy. Even the jagged, dangerous stalactites and stalagmites were broken and among the pile! The result was a fairly smooth floored interior, some of the stones gathered and nestled in the center to form a fire pit. A bamboo roof-like piece was thrown over it to ensure the smoke drifted up and then was pushed toward the cave entrance to avoid smoke pollution. A small slab was even put across it to act as a stove top!

His bed had likely been torn up and combined with outside material to fuel and provide for the fire that now warmed the dark abode, but had been replaced with leather wraps, large fronds, and then a top layer of what appeared to be furs. It was likely as comfortable as a basic bed, large enough to easily fit two normal-sized beings. It even had some moss-packed, vine-tied pillows! The ritual circle in the back had been kicked and rubbed away, along with the blood of the fat lard who was no longer with them, and as a result left the cave fairly open and empty... but it looked like there was some room to work with before he'd have to find a way to either expand up atop the cave, through the rock, or took up some of the precious cleared space outside it!

[Cave Construction unlocked. Going to be making a document for the RP, to better track the information, restrictions, bonuses, and treasures Taranis earns!]

But, despite this, it wasn't like he wasn't without some luck. With the moon now high, he heard a howl that could only be his "husband" somewhere in the distance. Tracking him down was something he could do... but it was likely he'd end up sleeping out with Wullen and, as a result, get his butt fucked based on that horny wolfman. He'd not been able to explore the woods much a night, so it could be a good opportunity regardless of part of the results being guaranteed. But then, Ari had been trained to swallow cum and fruit all day. The horse wasn't going to break until he was fucked by that male friend of his... but unlike the two who lived in these woods, the centaur was civilized. Ari might just have the ability to construct a map... but he'd need to likely fuck that throat raw or convince him that he was being honest and not intended to take over the whole realm!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked around the cave in a bit of awe just how long was he out pondering his thoughts anyway, he looked out in the distance where Wullen was certainly out at before grin stretched across his face he certainly knew how to get things done that's for sure he was convinced now that his help would be needed ahead in time. He looked around the cave before his eyes laid on Ari, he didn't know why but the sight of his horsey being cum covered made him all giddy inside he almost wanted to contribute to the mess but he had other things to do. Just looking at the cave entrance for one made him want to roll up his sleeves and do something about it if he wanted to get this place nice and secure and lovely looking he needed to at the very least get the front door secured he had ideas maybe cutting some wood and getting a door framed could work but he also wanted it to seem intimidating so no wild creatures..or anything else for that matter wouldn't dare come close to his soon to be abode maybe taking some heads and putting it on some pikes would keep some people at bay...for the more feral creatures he's simply haft to mark the area with that of the scent of something fierce...or just have trap laid about...could serve for food later once its been slain. He walked to go and approach Ari, if he was still coherent Taranis wanted to explain how in the morn he'll be helping him map out the forest that way while exploring he wouldn't lose his way...he also wanted to clean the cum off of the horsey to build the illusion that Taranis actually cared for the little thing building trust within his Harem was priority to him....the last thing he needs is any of his...friends getting the wrong ideas and doing something to him in his sleep. Taranis went ahead to go wet some cloth and approach Ari with smile "How are we tonight my little horsey..?" Taranis says in a bit of kinda creepy loving way...normal for most demons.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[2+5. 7 v 6]

As he'd wipe some of the cum away from Ari's face, the centaur would seem to flinch... but then gently lick his cum-slicked hand hesitantly. He wasn't broken, but he seemed to genuinely appreciate the gesture. It seemed he thought it to be genuine.

"I... I am full... I... w-won't run if you just b-bind my lower half. I-If I could use my hands, I-I... could get you and your friends off faster... "

He looked away, seeming ashamed of himself. His love for the other man was great, but he was clearly starting to resign now that he'd not been tracked down and found yet. It was possible that he was holding onto hopes he'd be found by some sheer miracle and buttfucked after being saved. It was at least cute... but it gave him an opening.

"I-If... you release my hands, I-I promise I won't try to escape. I-I just need to be able to rub my body, since I need to keep my blood flowing. If you do that... th-then... I will do whatever you require of my mouth. J-Just... please... k-kind... master."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gave a bit of an creepy grin just the sound of someone calling him master made him want to jump in joy! His entire life his ass had been taken by some large dick that he would call master now look at him a centaur bound in a pleading manner it could almost bring a tear to his eye...almost. "Aw my sweet sweet horsey don't you worry I will release your bind in due time...once i'm sure your completely on my side and you see my side of things!" Taranis said as he continues to clean more of the cum that his tongue couldn't reach as he worked on the centaur Taranis continued to speak "Would you like to hear a story Ari...? Who am I kidding of course you would like to hear a story about your master!" He says giving a light chuckle as he rubbed the wet cloth over the chest of Ari. "Now way back before I was summoned to this lovely plane of existence I was still a young demon...with dreams to explore, conquer and reap the rewards of what I earn, I was a young and naive demon back in my realm and I had no idea on how the world I used to live in worked...until I was captured and sold off to the highest bidder to but a butt slut to some hung master or mistress and be fucked for....practically an eternity" Taranis looked towards the ceiling recalling the last person he was passed off to be fucked over and over. "Those were trying times...I practically thought that my life was simply to be an living onahole until my owner got bored of me and shoved me off to someone else.." He continues wetting the cloth again before going back to cleaning him. "But I was different from most slaves..I had a fire in me when I told myself I was going to conquer dammit I was going to...whats the word i'm looking for...ah right! determination..that's what I had I would train myself every night whether it be my mind or my body I prepared myself and educated myself for something more than just being an onahole something more exquisite more exciting and eventually...I got my wish" Taranis says licking a speck of cum off of his hand and giving a devilish grin towards Ari "So here I am in this lovely new realm just ripe to be explored and conquered and you can help me my little horsey for I may love to use that amazing mouth of yours or your soft hands...but I need your brain...not literally of course but I need you to make me a map I have tried to get myself used to this land but it is proving more and more difficult and I traverse it...if you do this for your master I promise to loosen the binds on your arms and give you an extra reward for effort" Taranis finishes giving a loving smiles as he caressed the face of Ari's

(Figured I give a tiny look into Taranis previous life though the demon realm may not be as accurate as I portrayed it in my post lemme know if I should change that)

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"A-An... extra reward?"

He had seemed fearful throughout the entire speech, his eyes trying to avoid eye contact even... but the final statement had him meet the demon's gaze. He'd see him cutely bite his lip, looking away as his backside shifted slightly as best it could. He'd feel Ari's tongue on his wrist, then his lips as he suckled some stray cum off and finally looked to the man.

"I-If I can... m-make a request... I-I... I'll do it... s-suck you off and give you directions... b-but... I want my first time... t-to be with Varus. If... if you do that... if that's my reward... I-I... I'll serve. I just want to be with him... n-no matter the costs... please, m-my master. His cock... h-his face... his heart... th-they... I love everything about him. A-And... if I have him..."

It was clear he had a way to win at all of this. He'd broken that willpower down enough that the centaur simply wanted to be dominated by the large male he'd seen before. It gave a bigger incentive to try and negotiate or even abduct the male who ran the farm. There had also been a sister mentioned... which based on what he knew from prior talks, she was practically free game to be turned into a harem-slave. If he agreed, it was likely he could get the centaur to join him and potentially, some day, let him fuck the trappy horse without having to rape him. It was a diplomatic solution... but it was one posed with some clear warning signs. He'd been warned that the man could likely bend and break him with a hard fuck... and as memory served, he was definitely strong enough to even rape Wullen into a drooling slut. It was a goal... one that the horse requested in exchange. If he lied, it would likely blow up in his face... so he had best think of how to proceed carefully.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Ah right that Varus individual I see you are quite fond of that one indeed...well if it is Varus you want then it is Varus you shall get...but know this my little horsey...once I complete this little task for you I will have your complete obedience in the coming future am I understood?" Taranis says placing his hands on his hips in a triumphant fashion, he had already made it a goal for himself to pay the two farmers a visit he just wasn't very keen on the thought of downing someone as strong as Varus...but if he had someone like Wullen backing him up it could be possible maybe an attack during the night would be best taking Varus down would be first priority and he would haft to learn a bit more about the woman to weigh how much of a threat she would be they would make lovely additions to his Harem nevertheless. Ari now somewhat clean of cum come back face to face to Taranis a smile on his face "I want you to tell me everything about your previous home horsey...if you want Varus to fill that delicious ass of yours you'd haft to be very generous on the details I also want to know more about the woman.." Taranis finishes rubbing his chin in thought.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"O-of course... if... if I can be with him..."

He averted his eyes momentarily, looking to the demon with some resolve.

"They're both human... Varus is... strong. Kind... he'd... understand and be practical. I think he could love me if... he didn't have to reign in his sister. He's kept peace by feeding the locals... b-but she riles them up. She is... c-cruel... against cross-species relationships... s-so you'd need... t-to lure her out to investigate a guy. She spends her time making clothes and mending ours... s-she's not a fighter. B-but if Varus thinks someone hurt her... h-he'll try to save her despite her flaws. S-she's hoe you get him... b-but... I have to see him! If I... can be his... then..."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Hmm that all sounds so interesting...and don't you worry horsey I can almost guarantee that Varus will be yours he just will need some convincing...to see it my way.." Taranis says smiling as his plan built out in his head, it seems Varus obviously is very protective of his sister and would run to save her no matter the what If Taranis could use that to his advantage he'll have two of them doing whatever he says and he knew exactly how to do it. He had to abduct Varus' sister she wouldn't put up much of a fight but getting her to make little to no noise during is key wouldn't want Varus to wake up and pound him to a pulp. If everything goes as planned the next course of action would be to slowly corrupt the lady until she's complete slut towards Taranis...hell he'd even let Wullen have a turn with her let her have a real good taste of cum until she's completely addicted to it. Once that's done Taranis would have her write a letter to Varus stating the location of the cave making it clear that he'd come alone to...negotiate. Once he would arrive we'll chat on how he'd from now on work for Taranis practically gaining control over their farm and adding another member to his Harem, he'd have Varus work the farm obviously. He nods his head to his thoughts before looking back at Ari "So tell me horsey what's her name...and which room does she stay in within the house....?" He asks giving a toothy smirk.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"V-Vera," he paused to gently wiggle in the bindings, "She... steps in the room on the right. If you go through the door, a-anyway..."

He'd hear footsteps from the cave entrance, Ari looking over and blushing as he averted his eyes. Wullen had returned, tugging his loincloth off with a smirk.

"Traps are set... my personal botch ready to spend the night facedown and buttplugged? I took time making our breeding den perfect..."

There was no shame as he approached, his cock poking Ari's cheek as he cupped the demon's ass. It seemed negotions were over... the night was on and Taranis had an anal job to do!

----

As morning came, he'd spot Ari with his head down and sleeping. Wullen was beside him, cum staining his hole. If Bark had been able to breed him, she'd have sadly been unable to reach the hole... but the cave and outdoors was quiet in the low sun. He was the first one up... and he had work to do!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis woke up with a slight groan before stretching like a cat before hoping out of bed and getting dressed covering his naughty bits. He had a couple of things that needed taking care of but the most productive thing he wanted to get outta the way was making a door of some kind for his lair. He sighed to himself however he didn't have a means of tools to cut down such materials to get to work on something such as that....but he could gather a bunch of vines and camouflage the entrance sorta like a curtain in a way. He smiled before he began to head out taking the wagon along to carry more of the vines as he went along.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Luck Check. 1d6. 2.]

Leaving his sleeping group behind and taking the wagon, he gets time to browse and patrol the nearby jungle. But a lot goes wrong during the venture. Tripping on rocks, bumping into trees and getting struck by low brush, and even a soft fruit falling and almost striking him! But, he's able to find a short length of vine at least long enough to run along the top. There was just no way he could stay out and find more, unfortunately... as a result, he was able to come back and fashion something... decent.

The cave Entrance now has a Leaf-Frond Door Cover.

The smoke from the fire within drifted through the cracks, ensuring that he wasn't turning it into a death room, but it definitely wasn't as secretive as an entirely vine door curtain might have been. The sun was nice and high now, Wullen walking through it and giving a stretch with his cock out.

"Uruoooo~... a new day to fuck and eat! I'm going out to check the traps, make sure you clean up your pussy for later!"

The wolf went to retrieve his leather attire, settling it and preparing to leave. Ari could be heard even stirring inside, likely in need of food, and the trees were rustling above. At some point, speaking to Bark would likely be important... especially as she likely came to terms understanding there was now an egg-shaped bulge in her gut. But he had succeeded in his attempt to improve the cave... even if it wasn't the best possible outcome thanks to the lack of vines in the area. With how much were used to help make Bark's nest-home, it was easy to understand the shortage...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked at the vine curtain despite it not exactly looking the way he had attended he still smiled proud that it at least worked it will haft to due for the time being until he could figure out a way to make something more secure...without having the cave completely filled with smoke. He watched Wullen leave at some point he was gonna haft to put the mutt in his place but for now he had more pressing matters like going to check up on his little pregnant harpy, he began his climb up the tree until his head was visible in the nest "Hey how's my favorite harpy doing?" Taranis asked giving his devilish grin before hopping up.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"D-Don't... l-look..."

Bark had spoke weakly, resting on her bedding and still completely nude. Her cock was hard, gently throbbing as she seemed to be working her backside with a plug. She was flush-faced, a mix of shame and anger clear. Her stomach was larger than most women were just before giving birth, the bulge accented especially near the base with the weight of the egg within.

"I-I... have to make sure... y-you can't stick your... th-thing in there. T-To think I'd get pregnant f-from a rapist... y-you virile b-brute..."

Once the butt plug was in place, cutely excluding access to her "pussy", she moved both hands to rest on her massive stomach.

"W-When I lay this, y-you're taking responsibility... d-demon or not... y-you're going to be a father... s-so don't think you can be a fucking asshole and not d-do your job... u-ugh~... s-so heavy..."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gave Bark a curious look before slowly approaching her and kneeling down "Don't you worry I intend to do my part but I think it's best I explained what your really carrying inside of you Bark...I don't think you'll like this news but if I'm to have everything go smoothly you must understand who exactly your carrying.." Taranis said calmly touching her stomach before rubbing it tenderly. "I don't know how to tell you this so i'll just come out and say it...your carrying your mother in there and she plans to get revenge on you when she is re-born as a demon...she's been using me to get to you...however I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen to you because i'm nice like that..but you haft to listen to me do you understand?" Taranis said as seriously as possible he wasn't aware on if Bark's mother was able to hear them but he had to take a chance if he wanted to continue his endeavors.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd get the biggest look of disbelief he had encountered since coming to this world. She simply stared at him, her hands on her belly as she finally scoffed and then looked away. However, she did look back and then gently hugged her enlarged stomach.

"S-So... I-I didn't really... g-get pregnant? It's just... s-somehow... her tricks?"

It was clear the girl-minded harpy wasn't coping well with the idea that her pregnancy wasn't natural... and it grew even more clear as she averted her eyes again and seemed to be tearing up.

"Wh-what do... I need to do?"