Tyrannical Taranis [Keelat]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck yeah, that's it pretty boy!"

Taranis was, to put it bluntly, experiencing yet another fucked up day in the demonic realm. By that, of course, it mean that his 'boyfriend', a demoness by the name of Izlandra, was fucking him right up the butt. The red-skinned hellspawn was resting her thirteen inches long and three inch-wide bumpy cock along his sack and prick, the purple head oozing as she humped him from above. It was her other cock, a fifteen inch long and four inch thick beast that was reaming his eternally tight hole. Her double-D tits were pressed flat to his back, her grip on his horns resolute. It was a rough rut, the girl moving her feminine face close to lick his cheek as she thrusted nice and rough. She lacked balls, thankfully, which at least meant her climaxes weren't thick spunk and instead femjuices. It was day in and day out he was reamed, the female asserting dominance the day he popped into hell. A good ten mortal years of fucking him into utter submission...

----

Of course, that was just what should have happened. Instead, Izlandra had been ready to fuck him sensless for the rest of his immortal and damned soul's life. Instead, he was summoned to the mortal world. A world of humans and monsters and everything in-between.

With a flash of light, he appeared nude and in his demon form before an old and grizzled man, the fellow wearing no clothing with an eight inch dick, bald head, and a beer gut that was almost as nasty as his grey'd mustache with soup-stains in it.

"Y-You! A demon slave for me to fuck for eternity! Give me your name!"

Giving up his demonic name was taboo. Anyone who knew the demon's name could order them precisely as they wished. It seemed the little occult man hadn't done any research beyond "getting to fuck them for your entire mortal life". The immortal man was clearly focused on pounding the androgynous Taranis... so it was up to him. Accept a life of shriveled old man cock... or simply dispatch the mortal. Or, perhaps, fool him... but the cave walls around him and the distant light with a forest or jungle visible was making one thing clear. Whatever he did, it seemed he was likely to be alone with this man... so there'd be no help if he fucked up trying to get his freedom.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked around for a second taking in his surroundings and sniffing the air around him experimentally, his bright yellow eyes slowly panned throughout the lush jungle the colors being more of a sight for sore eyes besides the flames and cocks he constantly saw back in hell. He gave a sigh before his eyes sat upon the male who currently had asked his name, standing up and realizing that he was wearing no clothing he slowly walked up towards the human his eyes taking in his every detail of the old man not being one to know of personal space he merely stopped when he was a mere few inches away from him a smile forming on his face. "You know it's rude to ask someone's name unless you introduce yourself first.." He said looking down at the mans cock for a moment before giving him eye contact once more, Taranis was sure of it he wasn't gonna be sitting fucked left and right until all he will be good for is pleasing cock he knew there was more to his story and the fact that he wasn't being rutted on by Izlandra anymore meant that this was his chance to make something for himself just think of the possibilities! Taranis couldn't help but smile at the thought of it all having people do his bidding sent chills down his spine, his flaccid cock twitched some hanging around 10 inches his sack was nice and full to looking about the shape of two oranges. His thighs were nice and thick with girly hips and a large jiggly butt that flexed with every step he looked at the male expectantly awaiting a response.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The lecherous man rose, smirking.

"Gabe... but demons can't control mortals by name! Your name, oh demon, as a fair trade for my own!"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis raised a brow at the suggestion of him controlling the man and he merely chuckled "Me? control you nah I wouldn't waste my time..a weak demon such as myself couldn't possibly fathom such prowess to best such a..." Taranis glances at the mans member before smirking at him "Large male who obviously knows what he is doing.." He took a step back and took a look around his surroundings before speaking again "So you wish for me to GIVE my name...an awfully strange request...are you sure there is nothing else I could do?" He asked looking over his shoulder giving a slutty wink.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The smart thinking had made it clear Taranis would escape buttslut slavery... but propositioning the old man with such a wing made things go very badly within that cave. Taranis was pinned against the wall, the old man grasping him by the chest and wrestling him to the ground. Not even to his hands and knees, but firmly against the ground as the mustached and foul-smelling man mounted him from behind. The cock wasted no time spearing the demon's hole, the weight of the much larger human weighing down with each ball-smacking thrust into Taranis.

"I'll fuck your name out of you, my slave... shaking that evil a-ass... a-a-ass?"

He thumped again and again, but was quickly overwhelmed as he moaned and dumped a very fast load into him. A clear virgin or just a disgrace of a male, Gabe rolled over panting.

"Lords, you... took... it... all...zzzz..."

The man fell asleep, the stain of his thankfully small load marking Taranis' ass and oozing from him. If the fool was sleeping, he could maybe escape the ritualistic cave... or stay with the mortal world's fastest lover.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis didn't give much of a struggle as he took him giving out slight moans to egg the man on before he released himself into him, he sighed before looking to see the man had drifted asleep. "Rest easy Gabe...you will soon see the results of summoning me here.." with a tiny peck on the forehead of the male Taranis looked around the cave to find anything of use that he could take for himself before he abandoned the male. His thoughts argued that maybe he could make use of the male if he were to get the upper hand of him but he didn't want to try his hand in physical contact with the human he seemed large and rather strong, if he really tried he could maybe dominate him but it'd be a waste of time and energy two things he had very little of. So he settled with binding the male carefully and taking whatever was around before her departed.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sadly for Taranis, the cave was devoid of any equipment or clothing. The old man actually came out with nothing but the chalk to summon Taranis. Aside from a sharp rock.

SHARP ROCK acquired.

Of course, looking closer made it clear this rock wasn't sharp... it was a dildo.

ROCK DILDO acquired.

Out of the cave with his new dildo, he was in a thick jungle. The thick vegetation was buzzing with life... and he'd need to either try to climb a tree, defend his new cave until the man woke up and he could try to make a lair here in this secluded area, or figure out where he could go in all the jungle to find anything!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
A rock dildo...joy if he ever needed to be rock hard this would do the trick...he shook his head at the inner pun before looking back at the cave, for now this could prove to be a perfect hideout to begin his endeavors in collecting slaves and growing in power he didn't really worry about the male inside he would either bug off somewhere or he would be enslaved by him outta sheer pity. He walked up towards the tree and began to climb if he was planning to do anything he had to get a lay of the land.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[DEF: 3+4 = 7 vs 5. Pass]

With his aptly claimed new lair, Taranis was set to defend the small cave. It was clear he'd need some minions to do digging and expanding, but for just the cum-packed ass and the disgrace of a mortal it was fine. Birds and bugs would pass, but Taranis could swing an arm to shoo them away. Didn't take long at all to reach the top.

And come face-to-face with a heart-shaped pale ass. Green fibers were bound tightly to form an ass-supporting set of panties, clinging to somewhat wide hips. A lengthy but bare back rose before him, a long head of green hair, clearly dyed due to the black roots. The figure turned, however, a cute face blinking big blue eyes at him. The person's arms were what would strike him. They were feathered in black down from the shoulder to the top of their feminine hands. The pale-skinned cutie quickly attacked, however, turning and tackling him from the tree. They had A-cup breasts, inverted nipples hiding shyly as they tumbled out of the tree. They sailed down, but fortune favored Taranis as vines caught them in a nest-like chamber.

"O-Ow... p-perv..."

A feminine voice carried from the girl, her ass up and face resting on the vines. But he was in luck. She was tangled up in the vines, waggling and grasping at the vines as her shoulder-length hair got all frizzled. She was trapped and her ass was up for him to fuck! Unless, of course, the demon opted to help the girl instead of fuck her into submission.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis for the first time was excited not because he had claimed his own cave but the fact that he finally felt free somehow, out and about making his own choices this was the start of something exciting for the little incubus and he couldn't wait to get started. He grinned at his thoughts as his climb up the tree was halted by a large ass in front of him, surely trees didn't have butts so he clearly had ran into something just as he was about to say something the figure turned and looked at Taranis he blinked and gave a friendly smile before he realized he was being tackled off the tree and was plummeting down with the person. "Awh hell!" Taranis shouts as he clenches his eyes closed trying to brace himself as best as he could before he was luckily caught in the vines below, "Well that's one way to climb down a tree.." Taranis managed to say as he made his way down safely before he could get a good look at the feathered lady. "You know its awfully rude to tackle a stranger when their just trying to climb a tree.." Taranis commented as he approached her, he placed his hands on his hips obviously not really caring that he was standing completely nude over the lady. She was positioned so perfectly before him he could just rip those panties off and go to town making that ass his...but he was planning on taking the high road there would be plenty of time for fucking and besides maybe he could make a friend here..maybe to keep watch around his domain or whatever the possibilities made him smile "Look as tempting as it is to take you right here while your stuck...I'm gonna cut yah loose..but you gotta swear you won't attack me after got it?" He asks looking at her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Pft... PFT! Fuuuuuuuck youuuuuu demon! In my tree! Trying to rape me! Ruuuuuagh!"

She struggled against the vines holding her face down and ass up, but to no avail. Her panties acting as the only defense, she tried to look back as best she could with a scowl on her face. Now after the brief shock, he could spot a strange birthmark on the girl's hindquarters. Cutely dark enough to be seen on her pale skin, there was a birthmark that was shaped like a heart. It looked like her ass was happy!

"My name is Bark, demon! If you know better you'll... er... fuck off! Ugh! Fucking... tree! Ruuuuuagh! I knew I should have torn this vine room apart when I threw my bitch mother off it! She'd probably have thrown me in here, too, if it weren't for her hitting the ground so hard! Stupid bird bitch is getting me raped from the graaaaaave!"

Wow. Well, it seemed like she wasn't going to calm down. Taranis could, of course, leave her... but it was quite possible that this 'friend' he was making was likely the only one who could keep him company. It was also likely he'd need the girl to help find safe to consume food and something to drink in such a thick brush.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Hey hey calm down nobody is gonna rape you...as easy as it would be to help myself...I think we got off on the wrong foot here...or in this case the tree." He says tugging at some of the vines experimentally before looking back at here "You can call me Zeal...or your savior either or works really.." He says pulling on the vines to loosen them some working on the vines to get her out. "There just a small catch with my generosity...I dunno if you can tell but I'm kinda new around here..and someone such as yourself must know the in's and out's of the land so I help you out and you help me...do you get what I'm saying?" Taranis said smiling towards Bark.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"... Urghhh..."

Struggling a bit more, she looked away from Taranis with a grumble. Bark's rump wiggled side-to-side, her hips and ass taunting him unintentionally in her thoughts. Her hands squeezed some of the vines in anger, but she finally huffed and grumbled.

"Fine... just get me out of this. Stupid demons... urgh... if I had my mother's toy, I could shove it in your butt and you'd be putty in my fingers... if only I had that rock. I bet that filthy human was trying to find it. It's enchanted to vibrate, too! Has smooth edges and the stone is just soft enough to make a girl moan! Urgh... or a demon bitch who tries to rape harpies..."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis taken aback looks at the rock shaped dildo and pokes at it some experimentally "Your joking right? This stone vibrates.." Taranis strokes the rocky phallus trying to see if it made some sort of reaction completely forgetting about the harpy for a second as he screwed around with the toy, he didn't wanna taste it due to the fact that it's probably been in many holes before it managed to be in his belonging so he was reduced to poking and stroking. He eventually looked back at her when he was satisfied with his experimentation taking his time to get her out before eventually freeing her (Dunno if there's a test needed to get her out) "Free as a bird..no pun intended!" Taranis comments as he gives his hand to help her off the floor.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[INT: 3 + 2 = 5 vs 10. Fail]

While the dildo-shaped rock might have been magical, there wasn't any way for Taranis to figure it out. All that poking and stroking seemed to do nothing more than rub a cock-like stone. However, it was at least easy enough for him to invest some time pulling the harpy out. And while he hadn't the slightest clue of how to work the dildo, she quickly turned around and snapped it from him in her lower position. Almost immediately, she tackled his lower waist and made him fall back and onto the comfy vine flooring of the abode. His legs were hiked onto her shoulders, her head going up and then down as she took all of his ten inches in a blink, her lips meeting his base with only the smallest of gags. But the dildo wasn't forgotten. It was pushed into his cum-lubed ass, the rod immediately buzzing with electric magic as it shook gently within his previously fucked ass.

His harpy had turned against him! It seemed Bark wasn't too happy with the pun, based on how she kept him secure with her throat and rubbed the vibrating dildo up and against his anal lining near the prostate. If he wasn't fast, she'd likely try to milk orgasms out of him... and unlike the old man, she'd very likely fuck him right into slavery! He had to think fast!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Ah-ah then I suppose we'll do this the Ahhh! hard way!" he tried his best not to moan in the sentence but the double pleasure from both the oral and the vibe rock was bringing him to the edge and fast, he had just started his journey here and he'd be damned if he was gonna be another persons slave all over again! No he was gonna be something and he was gonna teach this harpy lady a lesson about keeping your word, Taranis' eyes spark as his hands build up energy as he prepared to launch a point blank crackle of lightning right into her!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[INT: 3+4 = 7 vs 5]

With her lips and throat focused on breaking him, the harpy didn't see the finger coming. The electricity hopped over, zapping and frazzling her green-dyed hair as she flinched. The dildo fell from her grasp and slipped right out, her eye twitching as she gagged hard on the shaft. Pulling up and off, she flopped onto the floor with a coughing fit. He had his chance!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Ah..now where we?" Taranis said picking up the rock dildo and looking down at the harpy and grinning before snatching her panties away and shoving it straight into her ass getting the dildo to vibrate "I appreciate you showing me how to work this thing but I think it's time we negotiated.." He said his cock growing hard before her eyes as it was semi flaccid at the time. He stroked at it some as he pondered what to do with his hard on "Well I tried to be nice Bark but seeing as you didn't make good on your promise...you should be proud to know that you'll be one of my first slaves!" Taranis said pushing the dildo further in before his cock rested on the entrance of her vagina before pushing it in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The harpy grasped for vines, moaning the instant her panties came off and her backdoor was filled. It seemed like she had used it so much no lube was necessary! But his latter threat was... not fruitful. He pushed where a cunt would be... only to smack and adorable pair of balls. From his new position, he could look down to spot a small, five inch prick. Bark was a trap!

"F-fuaaaah~! L-Leave... m-my clit alone! V-violating my p-pussy is already t-too much!"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Well would you look at that.." Taranis said lickin at his lips as he moved lower to get a closer look at her prick, "Awh this thing is so cute I'm beginning to like you more and more!" Taranis said lickin her length as he pushed the dildo further into her asshole. He didn't stop there his other hand lovingly rubbed and squeezed at her ball sack in a effort to draw some semen out.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The harpy's toes curled, her hands squeezing the vines. Her small but cute sack was easy to squeeze, the dildo and tongue play only working with the effort. Her teeth showed in a brief since, all before she flopped on her side and hefted a leg over Taranis' shoulder. Her eyes lustfully fixed on him, one hand moving to one of her small breasts while the other reached to the incubus' hand jerking her off.

"P-please... d-don't torture my clit! I-I'm not-"

The girl's hair partially blocked her face, but he could see the tensing. The small prick tensed even while soft, spurring cum into the vine room.

"N-No more! P-Please! I-I don't... h-hnnng?! T-Take the d-dildo out! W-Waaah!"

Another spurt flew out. Bark was clearly not used to any attention to the small human shaft and balls... was it possible she'd been raised only using her butt?!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis rubs his chin thoughtfully acting as if he was considering it for a second before looking back "Nope I think I'll be teasing you until I'm satisfied..then you'll be referring to me as master!" Taranis said cheerfully as he continued to tease the harpy over and over licking at her 'clit' as he slowly pushed and pulled the dildo in and out. "You can make this easier on yourself if you devote your life to serving me and obeying my every command...and besides I'm a fair master I take care of my pets.." Taranis said pushing the dildo in with every syllable.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With one leg hiked up, it left her utterly exposed as Bark whined in a mix of pleasure and desperation. That is, before squealing and shooting another weak spurt. But as the dildo pumped the backdoor and his striking continued, something was changing. Bark's cock was growing, ping to a full twelve inch dong in an instant. Her sack remained unchanged, her panting stopping from each thrust of the dildo.

"Breed... b-breeeeeed... p-please, n-need breeeeeeeeeeeed! Pussy hot, clit hot!"

The shaft drooled a glob... leaving Taranis to understand. This harpy had a switch... it seemed getting teased and tortured had led her male body to enter its heat state... one that engorged the prick and made her slip into desiring sex!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Well your just full of surprises aren't yah!" Taranis said stroking the fully grown cock letting his tongue lather it up with his saliva until he was finally satisfied, "Now to milk my little birdie dry!" He says winking at bark as he turns to let her have a better look at his ass, he shows his opening hole and slowly lets her cock slip inside of him filling him up nice and slow until he's sitting on her lap. Once he was finally seated and ready to ride her he took some of the vines and tied her wrists together before slowly moving up and down gasping as the cock slowly left his depths before slamming back inside causing him to coo "Ooo~ that settles it i'm keeping this cock!" Taranis comments as he continues to shove more of that dildo up her as not forgetting to stimulate her asshole. Eventually his slow riding turns into rough fucking as Taranis picks up the pace slamming his ass down over and over Bark's hard rod giving low moans the entire time, his rock hard cock shoots pre occasionally making her chest slick with his fluid.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the fall of his ass and the embracing of her cock, Taranis had seemingly made the harpy girl howl. Her cock pushed hard and deep as her hips jerked upward, a gush of pre-cum spilling into his backdoor with periodic wiggles and movements of the dildo. Even with her hands bound, her nipples peeking out at long last, she reached forward to clasp his cock as a handle. He'd made a mistake of not binding them behind her back, the girl thrusting up and using the shaft as a pull-lever for her brutal reaming. She was a submissive, but her ability to power-fuck was unreal while she was fueled by lust! Her small frame, fuzzy with the down-like feathers, didn't seem real!

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! Cockcockcock!"

She sat up, panting mere inches from his face as her arms went up and over his shoulders to rest behind his back. There wasn't anywhere to go but to bounce up and down on her cock, his own prick pushed against her soft stomach. So close, she finally leaned forward to push into a kiss, her tongue slipping deep and exploring every tooth, flesh of his mouth, and the tongue within. The cock throbbed within his ass even more, the girl struggling to try and topple them to be on top. She was fighting back with all of her lust-fueled might!

If Taranis submits, he might still earn a lover... but it wasn't a guarantee that he didn't end up in her control. In fact, he could feel his demonic energy shifting... it was clear.

Submit and become girlier. Fight back, possibly harming the harpy now that she was in such a state that would require more force, and become more masculine!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis grit his teeth using a great amount of willpower to not give in to the brutal punishment her cock was giving him, he knew it would be easy to just take this rough fuck and submit to this harpy doing what ever she told him and becoming nothing but a cock sleeve for her but he had bigger plans! Taranis panted squirming and wiggling to get his hand out pointed at her chest as he yelled "You won't beat me I'm the one in charge!" He says as electricity builds up in his hands to shock her again hopefully giving him the opportunity to really restrain her as he finishes fucking the harpy into submission.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[INT: 3+2 = 5 vs 5. Draw]

Taranis didn't have much effort getting his hands out to her small tits, but Bark saw it coming this time even in her lust-fueled state. She thrusted harder and harder as she'd finally topped Taranis to his back, making it more than hard enough to deliver an accurate shock... but just as he'd feel his balls swelling and about to mark his submission he finally popped the spell. Electricity danced across her newly aroused buds, causing the harpy to moan loudly as she slammed into the hilt against his ass and pumped tons of spunk directly inside him. She immediately collapsed atop him, twitching momentarily and moaning in bliss. It was likely he'd sparked some masochistic tendencies into his new harpy friend, but he felt his ass clench tight. His body was being wracked with a powerful and magically charged orgasm! Even as the dildo buzzed within her butt, he'd feel ripples of pleasure through his every core as his hole practically grew lustful for the new cock it had met. Thankfully, however, his body didn't change...

Taranis Perk Unlocked: COCK-SHOCKED (once per IC day, Taranis can trigger Bark's heat state and be buttbred. Gives +1 to INT, but -1 to ATK for the remainder of the day.)

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis panted barely able to hold himself up as he giggled to himself twitching a bit from the orgasm, "That was...wow" He manages to get out before he stands over the harpy with a toothy smirk. "N-now that I have finally taken you Harpy your mine now!" Taranis manages to say sounding slightly winded as he pulls the vibrating dildo outta her ass before he holds it thoughtfully, "I will also keep this lovely rock it certainly will have its uses!" he eyes the harpy rubbing his chin before he approaches her with his cum stained cock "Now clean me off...with your mouth only!" He says making sure to have her hands securely behind her so she wouldn't get any more bright ideas.

(Woo Neat Perk!)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her ass relieved, he'd notice the cock going flaccid... but by the time he drew near to demand a cleaning, the harpy didn't move. A quick lift of her head made it obvious that she had passed out after such a powerful climax. Well... he did shock her.

----

A few hours later had made things nice. His new girlfriend had quickly retreated to her new home after regretfully sucking him off, the vine home now bearing a ladder. Her nest had been moved inside it, the jungle cleared around the cave to even give him a nice primitive bed in his cave. Roughly twenty feet around, the space could become an excellent base if he couldn't mind out deeper in the cave... he'd just need to find a way to clear the trees that stood in the clearing. Directly right of the cave entrance was the ladder upward, a basket of fiber holding recently made clothes for him. While she could be seen glowering in just her panties, Bark had made a pair of panties and shorts... it seemed Taranis could wear either (or both) for underwear! It had enough room that it'd be possible to carry the dildo in the excess! No more needing to carry Bark's toy in his ass or hands!

Gabe was awake but bound in the cave near his bed if he wanted to handle that mess, but he could also go visit his harpy. It was likely she'd try to hit him, though, since she wasn't too happy about losing her toy and being forced to help him. It was the middle of the day, too, so he could likely still explore... but if he got lost, he'd be in some real trouble.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis quickly dressed himself throwing the panties and shorts on "Comfy!" He said to himself before thanking Bark for the clothing before considering what to do during the day, Gabe was a bit of an issue he wasn't exactly sure on what to do with the human. He didn't seem very happy that he was bound in the cave, maybe after giving him some answers about the area or if there is any sort of civilization maybe after he would let him go....or kill him who knows. Taranis figured he might as well pry some answers outta the man. He entered the cave and approached Gabe slapping him awake "I want answers human! And your gonna give them to me now!" Taranis said harshly placing his hands on his hips.