Tyrannical Taranis [Keelat]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked at Bark and frowned a little bit, he should of been a bit more easier with the news...something told him that Bark actually was happy with the idea of being pregnant...somewhere deep inside her anyway. "You don't haft to do anything...it's what I haft to do that'll eventually lead to your mother becoming a cock dependent slave to me...it's either that or have her torment myself and you for a very long time.." He said simply sitting next to her and giving a smile. "Hey...I didn't want for this to happen...your mother honestly didn't give me much choice...she's actually the reason on why i'm here in the first place...if it were different I would of happily knocked you up naturally myself" He says with a wink before continuing "But I honestly don't see any other way of combating this besides my counter ritual...I just figured you should know seeing as your carrying her...I also should apologize too.." He says a bit quietly at the end the words kinda alien to him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Bark is taken a bit by surprise at the last part, the harpy blushing as she leaned over and reached to gently caress the bulge of his groin. Large as she was, she didn't try to kiss him... but she squeezed his crotch with a smile.

"I... understand. You might be a rapist... but you love me. So you're my rapist... g-guh... a-and... you'll get to sneak up and try to b-breed my pussy lots."

She let go only to move back, her hands moving to rest on her belly with a sigh.

"B-but... I need to rest. I... t-trust you... m-more than my mother."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Well that certainly went better than expected Taranis thought as he carefully moved away from Bark to make his way back down the tree to the ground below. He had some other things to take care of now that he had gotten some things done, he figured he should get Ari nice and fed before he did any fulfilling work towards himself, he still needed to head back to the farm to enact his plan on taking Vera. He made his way inside the cave before calling out Ari name "I hope your hungry horsey you know I wouldn't let you starve before heading off!" He said moving aside his shorts to reveal his two cocks his tail swishing around in excitement.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As he might expect, Ari is blushing and where he'd been left. The pretty horse boy didn't seem to have any fight in him about sucking the dick before... but his face had corncern as he saw two.

"W-wait... t-two? You... grew another?"

The centaur trap shifted in his chains as he likely wished he could hide his blush. And despite his worry, he even opened his mouth in an offering of obedience.

"J-just... don't cum on my face today... I... I doubt your wolf will feed me normally... s-so... the more full I am the better..."

It was clear by his erect cock under him it was likely due to knowing he might see his gay crush today. Taranis shaming his centaur could likely help transform him... but it could go a long way to earn the gay horse's loyalty by simply feeding him loads of cum.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked at Ari up in down practically raping the sexy thing with his eyes alone. He knew that he had a big day so he wanted to spend a good sum of it feeding his horse before he set off to do an old fashioned kidnapping and he had two meaty helpings filled with cum just waiting to find it's home in a bitch's tummy. "Oh trust me I wasn't planning on wasting a single drop on that sexy face of yours, you gotta look nice and fuckable when Varus comes by to claim you...and once thats done you'll be mine and you'll uphold your end of the deal." Taranis said placing the tip of one of his dicks on the very tip of his tongue letting a bead of pre hit his tastebuds letting his know that there will be more very soon of his potent seed. He circled his cock around his mouth toying with Ari's mouth bringing his both his cocks to full mast, once they were ready he slid it home sheathing his dick in his mouth where it belonged. It didn't stay long however as Taranis pulled it out quickly before it was filled again by his other cock, Taranis alternates between showing his cocks one at a time in his horse bitch's mouth before he stops crooking a smile before he sack rests on his tongue "Why don't you show my nads some love too horsey...I'll get cocks nice and ready for your meal while your working!" He says giving a lust filled grin obviously quite content with the amount of dominance he's currently slinging around.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ari was, suffice to say, adept at handling cock by now. There wasn't a remote gag reflex as the trappy centaur throated one cock and then the other. His green gaze turned up, periodically blocked when one of the cocks was flat against his face. The promise of being with his secret crush was worth all of this oral servitude, panting and gasping for air whenever the opportune moment came. And when that sack was put to his mouth, the androgynous lad didn't hesitate to suckle one of the orbs and rub his cheeks against the pricks. Flushed face and compliance really did make it all too painful of a reminder that this horse was gay for the farm's studly owner. The act of obedience also did wonders to surge Taranis some newfound power... but no changes came. Instead, all he got was a nice rush of pleasant energy. It was a corrupting rush through the demon, one felt by Ari as the centaur's eyes grew hazier. Intimate as sucking on those cum-orbs might be, the male gently lifted away and scooped one cock up and sucked with a hunger built from being fed cum and that cocklust within.

But there wasn't a satisfactory nutting. Instead, Taranis felt himself fall back and the world fade away...

Taranis at last stirred, the soft furs of the bed beneath him. A fat horse cock blocked his view, rubbing along his face and down his body as Ari clearly had been resting on him. His pricks were being jerked off, the touch unfamiliar as they squeezed to hold him like grips. "I-I really am jealous... s-so h-hurry and th-then use me, okay?" The words were distant, almost spooky... but he felt a pressure on his backdoor unlike the canid cock or even Bark. And then a spearing of something bigger than even the demons of the underworld felt like it tore into him. This was going to feel so good, even if his plan had failed! It was time to enjoy it at least and embrace some rough sex. Taking the tome had-

... the illusion faded as he awoke, both of the pricks' tips wedged between Ari's lips, eyes rolled over as he seemed to be finishing off one hell of a load. His balls felt emptied, the centaur boy gulping one more time before pulling away and closing his lips tightly to finish swallowing whatever might have been in his mouth. What had happened? One moment he was fine... but it felt like minutes had passed! Ari was even unbound, the male's hands gently jerking at the pair of shafts dreamily before turning his gaze at Taranis and opening wide to show a steamy but emptied mouth.

"Awh gawhn... mahstah..." The lewd display ended with a licking of his lips, Varus moving both hands to his chest. "Y-You unbound me... a-and I showed I could do well... s-so... please... d-don't break our promise. You c-can share Varus' pole w-with me, a-as long as I'm with my lover..."

Promise? Sharing a cock? Wait... had he seen the future? It had cost him any bit of dignity and likely stopped him from developing his body further, as well as likely wasting some time... but the afternoon wasn't too late to be unable to run his plan. This oddity certainly seemed as if something deeper had been brought out, however. A type of foresight like this could be useful...

---------------

Perk Unlocked - [THE PROMISED SUCK]
With a basic trust between them, Ari at last can suck Taranis with skills out of this world once per IC day! Blacking out and making a promise to Ari will allow Taranis to see a potential future, allowing Taranis to potentially see something that could help avoid trouble.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis for a mere moment was left shocked at how real the vision was for a second, he furrowed his brows trying to make heads or tails of it running the details through his head again. Ari's words becoming distant as he broke through the vine curtain he had made not too long ago. So it seemed that the vision wasn't too far in the future seeing as he was on his back in the familiar cave only that Ari had been resting on him and then there was what he had said that gave him a bigger clue, he was jealous and was waiting to be used harshly like the slutty horse he was. The thought made the demon smirk but it was what happened after that made it vanish, the penetration of his poor bum from an alien cock and to top it off it wasn't from anyone in he harem so it's unacceptable! He stamped his foot in wonder biting the bottom of his lip without thinking, he gasd to be careful if his theory was correct that cock that Taranis was preparing to get fucked by could of very well been a future Varus dominating him. The thought didn't sit well with the demon in the slightest it seemed Bark's words were holding more true than ever in this jungle as her voice rung through his head "It's rape or get raped".

Well if that's th e way it's gonna go then it's fighting fire with fire and making sure that his fire burned the brightest and consumed the most. Taranis' smile returned as he looked around the camp to find his furry pup Wullen, if he was gonna go through with this he had to have the wolf at his side just thinking of the worst of alerting Varus during his plan of stealing Vera didn't sit right if he was gonna fight him he wanted the odds to be on his side than the latter. Taranis took the wagon along and moved further out of the camp to find his wolf lover, the thought of eventually dominating the pup and making him his bitch putting a bit more spring in his step as he called out his name to find him. As he called he began to run the course of events to get both Varus and Vera it was a rather simple plan but quite effective. Talking with Ari led Taranis to believe that she was the weaker of the two yet very capable in other regards, that meant that if he was gonna make a slut outta her he had to get her when she was most vulnerable...say when she's asleep or while she bathing yet the former seemed like the better choice, it gave him more oppurtunity to gag and bind her without much restriction cause she'd be just waking up and realizing her predicament by that time she couldnt scream alerting the brother. Once that's done and she's been collected quietly Taranis would leaveva note for Varus to find detailing a location not far from his camp, he'll also specify not to try anything or bring anyone else if he wants to see his sister safe...Taranis wasn't obviously gonna harm the slut that'd be wasteful and he wasn't one to spoil good pussy. Taranis nodded his head if things were to go south in the middle of the act he'd double back to Wullen where he'd be waiting with the wagon from afar, he'd be the back up if a fight were to break out there. With the minor plan set out Taranis rubbed his chin thinking back to the vision...there was something of a tome involved he didn't see the vision had ceased at that time he only hoped it wasn't too important.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Moving through the Ditzer jungle, it took the wagon-hauling Taranis quite some time to finally get lucky enough to find the wolf. The pair of them must have been a good couple minutes out from the camp, but it was hard for an inexperienced demon to know much of the land. As he came into the clearing, the slightly masculine young wolfman standing near a trap, resetting it and rising moments later. Even though the rather average cock that sat concealed by that loincloth wasn't a substitute for the one from the vision, there was definitely a warm reminder in Taranis' backside that made it obvious that getting the wolf to submit would need some strength and size to pin and buttfuck the taller male into true submission. The tail wagged around before he turned, ring jingling as he smirked at the demon.

"Ah, wife... I've just about finished my rounds." The bulge of his prick pushing against the loincloth wasn't even remotely hidden. Perhaps at this point he really did consider Taranis his beta and mate! "I think tonight, we can definitely rut you until you're as big as that bird. But... I was also thinking of what my dad told me, while rutting my mother into the cave floor."

The male approached, his right hand grabbing Taranis' pair of cocks in one hand and squeezing them together as he aggressively closed in. The macho display was definitely another point to his inexperience, but the scent of the strong male invaded the demon's senses from how close they were. He'd taken the wolf's cock a few times by now, so it was likely his body had begun to adapt as it had to the fat dicks of the demon realm, expecting to get bent and railed. And it was like Wullen sensed it, that wolfish grin coming to his human-like face.

"Females need servicing, too, not just breeding. So when we get the chance, I'll play with these little pricks of yours... maybe even train your hole. All that aside, I take it my lovely bottom-bitch came to ask for my help... so what did you need?"

Of course Taranis could leap to his plan, but oral service could be a fun change, right? Propositioning Wullen for a sixty-nine might let him get a chance at that backdoor, but it could also backfire if he misplayed it. Whether or not that thought of the tome was important wouldn't matter if he ended up getting broken under repeated anal fuckings from an angered wolf. Especially a young and virile one like Wullen, considering Ari had almost raped him before. It was also a moment to have an affectionate moment and get to know Wullen.

But with bonding with his wolf instead of jumping to the chase, there was the risk that Taranis could trigger his body's changes to the submissive-side given how Wullen tended to treat him. If he lost his mind at the height of it, it'd be almost night before the demon likely pulled himself out of any sort of slutty mind-state. Not that it would make things harder if he chose to move on Vera at night... but it would waste time along with the risks of submitting.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gave Wullen the usual amused stare as he spoke and approached him he didn't open the gap of personal space either when the wolf decided to close it, he merely tilted his head and listened staring the wolf in his eyes. Whether or not he was staring at him in aloving way or one outta sheer irritation would be anyone's guess one thing was for sure though the demon had a pretty good poker face. "Ah so my 'Husband' wants to finally pleasure his slutty little 'Wife' hm?" Taranis' tail swished around at the idea to be honest he'd love to see the pup on his knees tending to his cocks but the idea of sixy nine was a chance he was willing to take if it meant he could get a oppurtunity to pound the puppy's asshole to oblivion. Taranis gave a small chuckle under his breath as he set the wagon down creating some space before turning to Wullen.

"You always were so brutish and to the point I'm quite surprised you even took the time to think about my needs..." Taranis spoke in a hushed tone bringing his body close to Wullen, Taranis' eyes never broke Wullen's gaze as he pressed his hand on the wolf's chest running it down getting a feel for his body. He lovingly touched and caressed his muscles his hand coming close to the wolf's crotch teasingly. He spoke much more suductively and breathier, "I never did ever thank you for constantly providing and bringing fruit back for the rest of us...and working on thse traps..I am impressed" He said as his warm breath touched the neck of Wullen giving him teasing kisses on his shoulder up to his neck, his hand however has gotten a bit more naughtier grazing his thighs and ocassionally pinching his butt.

Taranis' teasings gave him a slight joy but it was the main event that had him licking his lips, this could be his only chance to get the pup by surprise and really take him to town...but he had to be careful and take it slow, rushing things would only ruin things he had to wait for his chance to pounce and the time might of been sooner than later. Taranis after giving his lick a suductive lick locked eyes with Wullen again and gave a devil like smirk "I want you to enjoy this as much as you'll please me.." And at that Taranis locks lips with Wullen practically pulling him in a he hungrilly kisses him pulling him closer toward the wagon so the real fun can begin.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The touching had Wullen a bit on edge, especially the bit of assplay, but Taranis seduced the young wolf well enough by playing the effeminate slut. And when their lips met after that grazing lick, the hand on those two cocks let go and both of the male's hands grabbed Taranis's rump. As they reached the wagon, the demon was hefted up and plumped down onto it, followed immediately by the wolf to prevent their lips parting. This close, Taranis could see the fierce eyes of the mutt as an eager push of tongue traded a sloppy makeout session between the two. The jungle was quieter than normal, aside from their noisy session. As they kissed, Taranis could taste meat and fruits in the wolf's tongue, as if it was some natural flavoring to satisfy a kisser. Had this been how Wullen was originally or just recently?

Parting from their kiss with an aggressive tug of the bottom lip, Wullen rested his forehead against the demon boy's as best he could, voice lowly grunting.

"You're the perfect fucking mate... I'm going to make you scream for my knot so the whole Jungle hears. You promised that ass, right?"

Taranis felt his bare chest grabbed, both hands placing their thumbs on his nipples as Wullen slipped downward.

[3 v 6. Fail]

Taranis couldn't struggle if he wanted, the wolf's strength letting him muscle the demon up onto the cart, pushing and quickly re-wrapping his arms around Taranis' thighs so he was propped on his back with both dicks, his sack, and his pliant backdoor were on full display. And Wullen chose to start by rubbing and brushing his nipples whilst pushing his tongue into the prized backdoor while rubbing his face against the testacles. Each breath rolled up the scrotom as he shoved and withdrew, learning the demon's taste and simultaneously teasing his spunk-filled sack. Defending against this strength was one thing, but holding out forever against the wolf's rimjob would start pressing his mental limits. Thankfully Wullen wasn't worked up nor angered... if he commenced his plan, there was no telling what sort of brawl he'd be in for if either of those changed. Was dominating Wullen with masculinity the best approach? After how he reacted to the feminine submission act of his 'wife', maybe using his butt to dominate and win his loyalty would be best. Not to mention make things so much simpler and feed him a big, juicy knotted cock regularly... but we're those his true thoughts or the work of demonic tugging to try and push him down the road of a switch-bisexual? Only one thing was certain.

His chest was growing sensitive as his nipples were played with and his boypussy was aching for more than a tongue. There wasn't much longer to choose whether to fight or embrace this relationship's most recent turn of events!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis let out an audible growl from the attention to his rear whether it from his arousal or from sheer frustration of being overpowered again, but looking at his predicament it was safe to say all of the above. None of that mattered though one way or the other Taranis was gonna haft to knock this pup down a peg or two to let him know that if anyone was gonna be in charge of this little exchange it was gonna be him. The question was though how he wanted to tackle this issue and he didn't have much time to think about it either, he could try focusing on his magic but at the moment he wasn't quite confident in his ability to cast an illusion or shock the pup into submission. So all it really came down to was some good old fashioned man handling...and at the moment Wullen's head was placed perfectly for Taranis to tighten around his thick thighs around him before pushing up and twisting to have himself on top of the wolf, he also made an attempt to grip his wrists so he could have some form of restrain on the virile wolf if any. If all worked out well he'd be getting sucked off by the wolf and eventually pounding his ass.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[4v4]

The thigh turn worked, but not in the most opportune positioning. Taranis rolled them over, now sitting above that wolf's androgynous face. But as his arms wrestled to control the wolf's wrists, cocks rolling around on the male's face as he came so close to that hot mouth, Taranis felt his own wrists snagged. Both were pulled down to his sides, Wullen preventing him from getting that pair of cocks in that hot mouth. The wolf boy licked up from base to tip of one, grunting as he suckled at the shaft sides with an unorthodox skill.

"My little mate... I said I'd get to these but if this is what you want... then let's be sure you cum like a good bitch."

A rough tongue across either shaft licked and teased, the strong wolf jerking his arms together behind his back and grabbing them firmly together. Wullen was trying to get him to lean back and enjoy this, but the close-held hands were positioned at the top of the loincloth. The dangerous sixty-nine was close, but the wolf was on guard now... trying to brute force the wolf seemed more dangerous by the moment. Especially considering the licking male had a fierce set of teeth near the pair of cocks. But there was something else that felt odd before he'd hear a noise from behind his shoulder.

In the boundaries of the clearing, a whisk of light too fast to spot. Unless he turned fully, to either sixty-nine or get anally eaten out, it was unlikely to spot whatever was watching them. But from Wullen's determined cock-lathering, it almost seemed like he'd not seen or heard anything...

[And so begins risk vs reward!]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
It wasn't exactly how he intended on turning the tables but the change in positioning did make the demon feel slightly better...but he obviously needed more and he was intent on pushing on if he had to, yet just before he could think of what to do next the noise from behind him alerted him slightly. Taranis made an effort not to signal Wullen with the sudden surprise on his face it was better to have him keep lathering his dicks while Taranis made an attempt to confirm his suspicions, so he did what came naturally he loosened up slightly and began to lean as far back as possible until his lips met the wolf's pecker. Grinning he gave it a tiny smooch before it led to Taranis' tongue slathering it, however rather than having his eyes on the prize he tried to perceive what exactly that light was...if it was even there or if it was hiding stalking Taranis in his current state.

[May the risk taking begin!]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Int: 3v3]

Whilst his shafts had their rods suckled from the sides and Wullen's right hand moved up to rest on Taranis' stomach to keep him laying back. The wolf man's cock was growing further erect, the familiar bulge of the knot enjoying even the partial attention. But beyond the fat cock in Taranis' face and into the edge of the woods, he was too busy looking out to avoid the wolf pushing on. Only then, he'd feel a finger push up into his backside as Wullen took one of the two pricks into his mouth and begun teasing the tip of it with licks. And that finger moved and dug, feeling for his prostate... there wasn't going to be long before the familiar wolf found out, more than likely.

But looking out had allowed him to spot this new individual peeking out from a tree. The figure was small, likely around two feet tall in total height, and had fast-beating wings. A soft, white glow emanated from the small fairy in contrast to her dark brown skin. Black hair was pulled back into a long braid to her ass, with blue eyes studying the two males enjoying each other's cocks. Despite her size, the tits on the fairy had to at least be the fairy equal of D cups with the plant-fiber binding tugging them tight meaning they could be potentially much larger. Her lower half was covered with a leaf skirt as she continued slipping close, face slightly reddened as she seemed to try and encourage Taranis to treat that cock.

A small fairy was definitely new, but her clothing style seemed different than that of the locals. Was this an outsider from a different woods or from deeper within the jungle? All Taranis knew was that the small one could definitely make a perfect cock-cozy if the legends of fairies adapting to larger partners was true. But it was unlikely to reward him much, considering the partner's body was built to submit and adapt. But perhaps a fairy was just what the demon needed... in more than just the fucking way. After all, unlike the trio at his camp, fairies had magic potential. If this fairy were befriended or made loyal without being ruined into an outright sex sock with her mind broken for cock, then he might just have a companion to help with Bark's mother once the powerful harpy was reborn...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis stared at this new figure definitely the smallest thing he's seen within the jungle here but also quite pretty thing as well, once he saw the beating wings however and it dawned to him that yes this indeed was a fairy the possibilities rolled through his head. As much as he didn't want to admit it outta his entire group of folks that he fucked he was the only magical capable one so it wouldn't be so far fetched to make friends another and the way she seemed so enthused with Wullen and Taranis' show maybe it could be a stepping stone to a new beautiful friend...and possible cock slave. Taranis ran his fleshy tongue up and down Wullen's cock before he made it his mission to get this puppy off giving the fairy eye contact for a fair moment before winking at her and taking his cock down his mouth getting a good portion of it in and continuing to get the rest as well.

Taranis then began to refocus at the task at hand gently fondling Wullen's balls occasionally having his finger toy with the wolfs asshole, if he was gonna make him cum he was gonna haft to eventually go overdrive on that prostate of his while getting himself off too with his mouth. So he did so moving his hips further downward to get more of Wullen's mouth he began a slowly accelerating face fuck on Wullen's face with his two cocks. Meanwhile Taranis began to deep throat Wullen's rocket taking it down and swirling his tongue around the knot that was beginning to make itself known, Taranis' fingers went from running to penetrating Wullen's ass as he toyed with his asshole during the intense deep throat. Taking it back to the tip and plummeting again Taranis eventually bagan losing himself in the pattern eventually digging another finger into Wullen as he humped away.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fairy smiled at the shared contact, lowering to hide among the bushes as the two began properly going at their sixty-nine. With one cock gently pushing against his lips, the wolf boy didn't mind the attempt to face-fuck him in an odd-show of submission. Even the teasing finger at his backdoor had been tolerated for the sake of that lovely mouth on his cock. Wullen's hands squeezed at the mouthless cock and Taranis' ass once the actual penetration of a single finger started, however. And as the demon humped that gender-neutral face and poked a second finger at the virgin backside, that tolerance ran out. The pattern abruptly broke, the demon boy getting shoved down past the still-small knot and held there as Wullen sat them up and held him down. All he could see were those thick spunk orbs as his warm, saliva-coated dick was left in the wind and the wolfman wrestled Taranis in a new shift of position. His cocks gently flapped into the male's chest, his ass feeling three fingers push inside as the once-docile partner enjoyed keeping the demon air-denied on his shaft.

"Little slut, poking back there! Use your whole throat and I'll let you breathe every once in a while, while I get you off!"

His mouth latched onto one of Taranis' orbs, the demon feeling his magic briefly swirl as his body seemed about ready to grow effeminate from the act of dominance. He simply wasn't strong enough to out-muscle the wolf once angered... he was lucky to not be looking girlier than his trappy centaur back at the cave, based on the fat cock wedged in his throat instead of his butthole. The fairy left her cover and flew closer, looking to Taranis with a smile before reaching her hand to the hefty balls of the wolf. And gently squeezing her hand into a fist, magic seeped out and into the wolf... only to cause the young male to moan and the fat knot to briefly blow up. The immediate result was Wullen humping up into his face, at least moving him up off that fat knot and retracting the shaft enough so he could breathe if he timed it well. Only then, during the lewd coughs and gags that would no doubt come, did the fairy finally speak, her voice fitting a more matured woman.

"I don't see the appeal of fucking another male... but my advice? Don't poke around back there if you really want it. You should ride him out and wait longer. Cute demons like you aren't built to dominate someone like him... even if you do have magic, you need more strength and a better moment. Might I recommend... once you're taller? That ring in his ear likely means he was born from a minotaur raping a wolfwoman. Minotaur males submit to larger ones naturally, regardless of strength and wolfwomen offer their butts in submission. Seems like the perfect way to get your prize, without getting your asshole pulverized. Tell you what... if you let him mate you like a good girl, I'll reward you and help you find a way to get taller. You might shrink and get girly, sure... but that might work out for the best with what I have in mind. Or you could try to be a bad boy... but I'd think you might end up becoming more and more of an anal-loving femboy... surely you've already felt that anal cock-lust with how cute you are~? That could be fun, too... but likely not give me what I'd like!"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis' eyes widened upon being forced down his pole the obvious irritation on his face as he was now forced to deep throat the wolf, he choked slightly but quickly got the hang of things stimulating his throat to coax the wolf to coming faster. It wasn't until the fairy decided to come closer that the demon slowed down a bit jerking his base as he listened to the little thing speak, for something so small and cute she sure was a slutty thing when she spoke which managed to make Taranis smile...well the best smile he could make with dick in his mouth. It wasn't until she finished speaking that Taranis began to contemplate her words. He wasn't the wisest when it came to species in this land but he was sure that fairy's were tricksters...but if you got them to make a promise or you saved them thay'd do whatever the person wanted...wait or was that genies? Taranis' thoughts began to annoy him before he realized that Wullen was beginning to push his cock against him again wanting an extra spit shine, Taranis' eyes met the fairy and he gave a slight nod in agreement before he turned his attention back toward the mino-pup? Taranis ran his lengthy tongue over the large doggy dick slathering it with his saliva and giving it a kiss on the tip even going so far as to suckle on the tip to get a taste of that pre, with a wet pop Taranis grinned at Wullen "Enough of this I want my pup's dick inside my ass!" Taranis said with a crazed grin as he changed positions his ass now resting on Wullen's lap as he aimed his dick for the demon's well trained hole lightly grazing it with the tip sending jolts of excitement up his spine. After a bit of teasing Taranis finally plunged down taking his dick slowly before falling the entire way the making a loud SMACK noise that echoed throughout the jungle. Taranis speaking his voice breathy grinned as he began to rise back up only to plummet down again creating another wet smack making the demon moan, he looked behind himself and looked at the fairy smiling "This what you had in mind?" he asked playfully.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As that fat canid cock slipped and his ass smacked down balls-deep, something deep in him felt like maybe this might have been what he had in mind. Both of his cocks were resting against Wullen's stomach, squeezed between them as the male moaned and wrapped both arms around Taranis' shoulders and upper back to properly meet those gravity-assisted jumps up and down the meatstick with hard force. But when he looked back to his fairy watcher, the small one quickly flew up to his butt with a smirk.

"So you're a good girl~... that's going to make this lots of fun!"

This time, Wullen seemed to have heard and pulled Taranis close, looking down for a moment before the small fairy grabbed his hefty sack. A quick rubbing ended his investigation quickly, the male moaning and deciding instead to focus on the buttfucking. Sitting on the fat cock, Taranis could feel his rear occasionally meeting harder resistance as that fat knot slowly inflated. Each smack of their bodies from the buttfuck definitely was feeling different. Taranis felt his body shortening whilst widening at the hips. Not to mention the wet smacks grew more rough, as his ass seemed to plump to a more womanly one. Thankfully, neither of his twin cocks were shrinking, but both of his nipples and ass. The rubbing of their bare chests was striking up sensitivity across his pair of buds, Wullen grabbing him by his horns and tugging the handlebar-like shapes so that he was forced to look up and meet the lips of the wolf. But, as if to remark it was too soon, he did feel a change in his pair of cocks. They each lost about an inch... whilst Wullen grew an extra two inside of him. Nine inches of hot, knotted cock continued ramming him wide as that fairy rose up, pinching his plumped up and now definitely girly ass. Without a doubt, Taranis could pass for a girl with the right clothes and likely from the back without them. But it wasn't until the fair smacked his ass that he felt it. Lubricant-like juices from his backside was making the anal-bouncing journey even better... as if to signify that he truly did have a buttcunt now. Unlike Bark, it was obvious he couldn't take a kid, but it meant that anyone with a dick likely could wedge it on in and fuck him while those juices lubed them up.

"You really got a knack for this!" A smack across his ass as the wolf continued rutting mercilessly was quickly followed by the fairy's voice giggling. "I like girly boys like you! Now... really get this big boy here to cum! Shut out the view of those dicks and just really feel every inch of that cocksleeve butthole! Cum together, too! I'd wager with how erect he is, it'd exhaust him... maybe you could take that knot, too... then have some fun of our own~."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis tried to focus on the fairy's words but if he was being honest he was well past the point of listening he just wanted to cram that pups dick further in his ass so he could get off at this point, he had tried repelling his thirst for dick but it seemed that it was broadly showing at this point. Taranis drove his now girly looking hips down further his asshole sucking up that knot about halfway before he rose up again, his attention now set on getting every single inch of that cock wedge into him now. His cocks which were now a tad smaller were still as hard as ever spilling pre just from Wullen's cock tormenting his prostate over and over but he knew that wasn't enough until he felt all of it. He leaned up again his eyes gleaming with full on intentions on diving back down and swallowing up Wullen's cock entirely, Taranis gyrated his hips teasingly to get himself prepared for they dive it wasn't until the fifth time he grazed the knot that Taranis finally gave in and slammed against his cock completely taking his cock and the inches that remained forcing a high pitched relieved moan from Taranis' mouth before his anal muscles clamped down almost immediately. Taranis sat there in that moment frozen his face filled with ecstasy as his eyes rolled nearly up and his lengthy tongue hanged from his lip, his dicks however showed exactly how he felt from his actions it was like a fire hose had went off as Taranis shot his load high into the air covering himself and Wullen. With each bliss filled shot Taranis ran his hips forward and back to get Wullen's cock to tease his love button more which resulted in loud grunting noises from the demon as he continued to shower the connected lovers, eventually though his cocks ceased shooting and Taranis fell forward kissing at Wullen as he kept him wedged inside the only thing moving was his hips and his pulsing cocks.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wullen thrusted and really slammed into the greedy butthole, enjoying this buttslut Taranis strongly. The teasing, the smacking of his fat ass, all of it drove Wullen to throb and fuck him that much harder. It wasn't a shock at all when the wolf moaned and that asshole smacked down to the balls. Both of the wolf's arms squeezed the anal-riding girly demon, feeling much stronger as the knotted cock slammed deep again and again. By the time they were showered in demon spunk, Taranis could feel that fat knot inflating. The grinding earned uncharacteristic gasps, his arms squeezing tight once the pair of shafts finished. The masculine wolf had spunk on his face as he met Taranis halfway, kissing him deep so that he could even taste some of the shared seed. Rolling them over, pinning Taranis to the cart, Wullen reached down and squeezed the skewered ass before starting to hammer their hips together with that raw power.

Taranis felt each time the knot slammed in, quickly followed by it popping out, all while the young lad sucked at his tongue and lips whenever he wasn't shoving his deep into Taranis' lips. The cart shook with the force, lewd claps and both his cheeks rosy matching the harsh fucking he was enduring. Little slutty fairy had flown off, it seemed, as they neared the buttfucking conclusion. Slamming the knot in and squeezing Taranis' ass hard, Wullen's new dong fired off the whole hot load. But each spurt rolled across his prostate in moments, his stomach expanding against his spent cocks.

Knotted on his back, Taranis felt the larger male rest atop him while his sack kept pumping away. The jungle barely stirred as the gay buttfuck came to its abrupt end, their kiss parting only for the male to growl.

"Good girl, wife... ngh... I didn't... expect you to ride me that hard." The knotted cock thrusted inside his messy ass, stirring the huge load and firing an unintentional spurt off. "F-fuck... I-I must have got bigger s-somehow... o-or maybe your buttpussy got tighter? I came so much... I... I love this feeling..."

He pulled Taranis into another kiss, the fast-closing daylight slipping closer as he started humping that cock around. The knot prevented any escape, and the cart kept him still, so it seemed like the new bitchboy's asshole might be getting fucked for the rest of the day. Just constantly getting pumped with cum and cock, made more and more effeminate until he inevitably lost any dicks and became a woman. He could get knocked up with pups, spending his life on a fat xock getting rammed however and wherever he wished...

But then Wullen slumped down atop him, knot holding him in place within Taranis. The fairy flew into sight directly above the loveydovey couple, letting Taranis see her bare pussy as she looked down with a flushed-face.

"So you let him knot you... good girl. Now... roll him over and make me believe you and those clit-like dicks are worth helping." She stripped her lower half, laughing. "You're going to get me off with that big tongue of yours... then I'll even take one of those docks inside. Make me cum first or I'll just wake him up and have him fuck you until your body makes you into a proper woman. But from how you zoned out, maybe your body already thinks you could do it. Just load after load, made into a baby-maker for this stud... mmm?"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
(Didn't notice your post late post is late)

Taranis let out an exausted whine, it seemed he got carried away and it led to him getting filled up. With even the slightest movement he felt that knot in his ass which shot pleasure all the way down his spine, he caught his breath for a moment as he accessed the situation. He couldn't see it but he knew for sure that his from had made another change which he groaned at feeling his dicks he frowned at its new size before feeling at his ass cheek noticing the added weight, "It could be worse..." He mumbled to himself nearly forgetting that the fairy was still watching as she flew into view and by the looks of her she seemed fairly horny at the little show Taranis and the snoozing Wullen had pulled. He listened to the fairy for a moment his face going red slightly truly realizing the situation he was in "It would seem I've caught myself between a knot and a pussy...can't say its the worst position I've been in" He spoke as he worked to flip the wolf in position so he was back on top staying connected none of his fluids leaking in any fashion. Once he felt comfy his attention fell back on the fairy who was flaunting her tight snatch around, Taranis merely licked his lips before his lengthy tongue snaked out he leaned forward to give the fairy a slight lick running his tongue up and down slowly getting well adjusted to the fairy's pleasant taste he couldn't help but let out a slight hum of pleasure getting into the licking before he decided to go deeper his tongue snaking further inside her interior circling around slowly as it burrowed deep in her. Taranis' cocks jumped to attention once again and the demon wasted no time gripping one and running his hand up and down, his other hand begun teasing the fairy as he fished around to find that tiny clit to thumb around with.