Tyrannical Taranis [Keelat]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"A-ah! Release me you damned mutt!" Taranis shouts as he grips onto the edge of the cart as his thick cock made its way past his tight passage causing him to gasp aloud and cry out struggling under the wolf man. He had to do something to get the wolf man to stop or he needed to simply get away, maybe the sound of another pact would alert him maybe causing him to let up giving Taranis a chance to escape or even take advantage of the wolf but the illusion needed to be powerful enough to scare the wolf. Taranis focused as much as he could despite letting the wolf hear his low moaning which was causing his cock to harden more before building up his magic and releasing the sound of many wolves howling nearby with plenty of snarls as well.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[INT: 2+4 = 6v6]

Taranis is able to manifest wolves around the patch, the thrusting against his ass halting momentarily. It was so close to escape, but as he slipped up off the cart and almost off the cock... the mutt saw through it. From the cart, he was turned and wrestled down, landing atop a melon. But then the weight came atop him, pinning him over and atop the fruit with his ass being pounded. But the pace slowed... thanks to a knot wedging in the backdoor before a young face nipped at his neck.

"Not g-getting away! Y-you're my mate now!"

He'd feel a somewhat rough hand force his head to look to his left. A somewhat androgynous youth smiled back, moving to kiss him with a rather human face. Green hair was kept messy atop his head, ears angled outwards on the sides of his head. He really must have been a mutt, the tanned male kissing him deeply as the anal rut continued. His capturer was surprisingly growing gentler, the smack of their hips pushing Taranis along. The pleasure building made it clear... if he didn't get free, he'd be cumming in no time. But was it so bad, a part of him nagged deep inside, getting his ass remodeled by the wolf?

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis completely frustrated with himself moans aloud when his ass was re-penetrated by the mutt, Taranis' old nature was beginning to show as he pushed back against the bucking of his hips. Taranis' body was beginning to betray him and he knew what that meant "S-stop it I'll lose myself!" Taranis cried out as he noticed himself getting pushed forward from the bucking...closer toward his shorts where that rock dildo was located, Taranis didn't have much choice at this point he needed to get this mutt off him so he could escape and he needed to do it now before his mind broke. He grabbed the shorts and tossed it behind his shouser to blind him as he channeled his lightning into the rock dildo as an conductor before lashing at him with it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[INT: 2+4 = 6v6]

The mutt was too busy enjoying a quickly reconnected kiss to notice the dildo getting thrown... somewhat thankfully for Taranis as those hips bucked and fucked the demon. But the dildo-attack worked, lightning striking the mutt powerfully and causing him to howl into the kiss. Cum erupted from his knotted shaft deep inside Taranis, the male passing out and his whole weight forcing Taranis right into the dirt and crushing the melon below to coat them in a sticky mess.

By a miracle, he'd avoided his mind breaking... but the cum in his ass was plentiful and the knot ensured he was trapped beneath the passed out wolf. He'd be pinned for more than two hours before its knot started to deflate, but the male was eventually able to feel the spurt and gush of cum from his rear. His body felt weird, his ass plumping outward a bit into a gropeable heart shape... a reminder it had been so brutally mated with. But, with the girly ass, he felt... stronger!

[Taranis earns +1 to ATK as a permanent stat!]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Awesome!]

Taranis groaned finally able to slip out of the grasp of the young wolf before he turned to look at the damned mutt in irritation "Look what you did you damned dog!" He says in anger stamping his foot a bit, he wasn't quite sure on why he was giving the wolf such a hard time to be honest he had done him a favor he felt stronger somehow..maybe the cum of that wolf helped with that...he had to be sure maybe taking him as a friend wouldn't be that bad of an idea yet the thought of two people trying to fuck him in his sleep sounded a bit troubling but at the same time arousing which showed as his face flushed. Making up his mind Taranis took the time to creep behind the wolf while he was still out of it and prepared to shove his neat rock dildo up his ass.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Slipping out as he had, it was rather simple to get above and behind the passed out wolf. The pressure of the mutt's backside, a rather masculine rump, made it clear that if he pushed the shaft in he'd be claiming a virgin! But the initial push failed to slip the stone cock in, the dildo buzzing in an odd display of defiance. And only then did he hear a motherly voice in his mind.

Ugh! I'll have no part in fucking this boy! Too manly!

Wait. That dildo sounds... like a familiar harpy? It must be haunted, cursed, or possessed by Bark's mother!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looks at the dildo for a second completely shocked, did he just get denied by a dildo? He shakes his head in disbelief before poking the dildo and speaking "Uh excuse me?" He says scratching his head obviously not really familiar with talking to inanimate magical objects "Bark is that you...or is it who I think it is...?" He says cautiously.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The mutt grumbled, his tail gently wagging above his ass as he stirred, the dildo buzzing in his grip.

Filthy fucking demon! Stop talking already or you'll wake him up and he'll fuck you before we can talk! Roll him over and put his cock inside your mouth. Young mutts like him are easy to seduce, just use your mouth and you'll have him willing to not fuck you all the time! This is your only chance to show you'll be a bossy mate rather than just his bitch!

The talking dildo, or psychic dildo, went silent... giving Taranis food for thought. If it was telling the truth, he could seduce and suck the wolf into a proper servitude or more normal relationship. Or he could test his luck and revenge-fuck the wolf... but the stirring wolf made it clear he wouldn't have much time to choose! To believe a dildo or not! That is the true question!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked at the dildo then back towards the mutt he did this for sometime before realizing he didn't have much time to argue with himself, as much as he wanted to give a revenge fuck he wasn't very confident in his strength, he felt he would just be overpowered and fucked all over again. The thought of running also crossed his mind but he then realized that he would be easily tracked by the wolf due to their amazing scent and tracking skills...and seeing as he had properly mated with him already fleeing seemed like a faulty idea. Taranis sighed and squinted at the dildo, he had no choice he was gonna haft to suck on some dog meat he's done much worse before and his natural skill with his mouth should get the mutt off fairly quickly. He flipped over the wolf and took the dick in his hand giving it experimental jerks before his tongue snaked out and begun licking at his ballsack, taking one testicle into his mouth and sucking on it gently before giving the other some love as well. He looks toward the dildo and says within his mind "This better work or so help me I will chip you away until your a mere buttplug.." He says in his head as his tongue runs along the shaft before his lips meet his tip and he begins taking the meat in his mouth hungrily.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While the dildo remained still, the sudden oral ensured the wolf didn't. One of his hands moved to Taranis' head, not doing more than resting atop it. The wolf slowly rose up to prop himself on his left hand, taking a moment to watch the dick sucking demon before smiling.

"Hey... my new mate, you're sucking me off? I gotta admit... d-dad never said my bitch would be willing... y-you sure are skilled."

The cock throbbed, the knot inflating ever so slightly as the rest of the dog cock was fellated. So far so good... and based on the wagging tail he was certainly warning some trust.

"D-don't suck too hard, though... m-my cum is for breeding your ass, not your mouth... nnngh~... you're an awesome mate even if I have to knock someone else up to have a kid of my own!"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis made a face but it merely made him look much cuter with cock in his mouth, he slowly bobbed up and down more cock filling his mouth each time he went down, he put his hands to work on those balls of his massaging his sack gently squeezing them ever so slightly to send jolts of pleasure through the mutt's body. He was glad things seemed to have been working but he could do without the mutt's praise even though deep down the slut in Taranis was happy that he was enjoying his skill he had to stay focused, if he wanted to use the pup he needed to control him and taking care of this here boner was perfect way of doing that...apparently. Taranis reinvigorated by his inner thoughts begins to move his head slightly faster having his tongue swirl around the tip of his dick whilst he played with his heavy sack, Taranis even began to give slight hums into his oral pleasures the vibrations adding another pleasurable effect to his efforts.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The efforts to make the humdinger better were apparent immediately, the mutt wincing as he seemed to try and fight back instincts.

"G-Gods, you're good! I-I... n-n-nghhh~!"

The hand on Taranis' head squeezed a handful of hair, holding him knot deep as cum gushed out... and the wolf's entire body reacted with a shiver. Only then would he notice something different. The wolf pulled him off the cock, the odd halfbreed letting it plop messily against the demon's face.

"Haaa~... o-okay... I get it... I-I'm sorry... n-no more fucking your ass w-without permission..."

It worked? The wolf seemed genuine as Taranis was released... but it had really worked? It was almost as if the air had changed from musky and invasive to... almost comforting?

Wolfmen when they're young are easy... I made a few my bitches when I was younger~... before I settled down and raised my bitch of a daughter...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gasped giving a dreamy stare as her tugged on the mutt's cock milking whatever was left from it before letting it go so it could finally deflate. What he heard next he could hardly believe it seemed like the talking dildo was on to something the mutt had completely changed up his act! Taranis gave a grin not wanting to let an opportunity such as this go to waste as he stands triumphantly before him "Good boy and if you stay a good boy you can expect treats such as that in the near future!" He says giving a toothy smirk totally soaking up the superiority like a sponge in water. "Wow you really are Bark's mom huh...not bad for a harpy in a dildo now...your gonna haft to explain to me exactly why your a dildo by the way...but that can wait I have hungry lovelies to re group with!" Melkor said within his head thinking that maybe it was able to hear its thoughts, before he did anything he turned to the mutt and gave an impish smile "Now my little adorable mutt because of your brutish behavior you ruined a perfectly good watermelon...go pick some more and fill the cart then you can get to pulling me back to our home!" Taranis commanded giving the mutt a pat on the head.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The strange mannerisms of his new mate didn't leave the wolf too stunned as he was bossed around. It was the first time Taranis would get a look at the young man. He must have been 6'2" at the least, despite his younger frame and somewhat effeminate and youthful face!

"Well... okay. I mean, you're my mate so I should care for you... but there's others out there? I must be lucky to be the one that gets to make you my bitch!"

The wolf hopped up and looked around the patch as he gathered fruit... allowing Taranis to rest. By the time they were done and leaving, he'd gathered some useful information. The wolfman wasn't armed, but the ease of which he pulled the food and Taranis made it clear he had some strength. His cock and ass were concealed by a leather loincloth, his right ear pierced with a small ring... it seemed a bit odd, but the ring looked like one best found in a minotaur or cowgirl's ear if they lived among tribes. It meant that this jungle really was far from normal civilization in the world.

As they entered the camp, Bark peeked out from her home to scowl at the new male.

"Ugh! You brought that bullmutt?! This really is a rape camp! Get out of here Wullen!"

"Huh? Bark? Are you my mate's bitch? I can't say he's got great tastes in who he fucks, even if he's married to my dick."

These two idiots... they really are natives! You'll have your hands full with Bark to seduce and Wullen to satisfy. Not to mention your centaur cocksucker... I spent all night molding him into something more open-minded, but he'll not break unless he's given that human stud. Nnngh~... a bird can reminisce. I rode his father a few times... before I killed him and ensured his children would move here to ensure my family line could continue with one of them...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gave a smirk as he looked at the dildo "Well I suppose I ought to go back to that farm eventually if I'm to make that horsey mine...I've seen the male buy the female I haven't had the pleasure of meeting...if I could get them them to do my bidding then I'd have myself a farm" Taranis grinned at the thought before looking at both Bark and Wullen and smiling "Well it's great that you two already know each other! Wullen if you would be so kind and unload the cart that'd be lovely." Taranis said hopping off the cart with his shorts back on and the dildo next to him.

Taking some of the fruit himself he entered the cave where Ari was located "Good evening my adorable horsey good news I have returned with some food for you to much on...but I must get it nice and ready for you." Taranis said with as giggle as he jerkedid off in front of Ari before eventually cumming on the fruit that he had picked out for Ari to enjoy "Ahhh~ there you are Bon Appetit!" He said moving the fruit close enough to him to where he could lean forward and much on the food.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ari was a mess, panting and looking rather pale in his current state. The sight of the fruit had initially had the oral-loving centaur panting and hopeful... but his face froze up in fear at the sight of the cock jerking off onto it. With the cum-slicked meal presented to him, the pretty boy seemed uncertain... but finally leaned forward to tentatively take a bite out of the offered cum-fruit. The melon and cum stained his face when he briefly pulled away, the shame gone as his hunger set in and he ate and lapped at the food quickly. Only as he pushed his hand against Taranis' now-empty hand would the demon see him gasp and lick the surface of it for the juices. Massive horse cock throbbing beneath the bound centaur, he finally raised his view to look at Taranis lustfully.

"M-More... p-please..."

Outside, he could see Wullen unloading the cart near the entrance to the cave... all of course while Bark complained and yelled down from her tree. The dildo might have been silent, but they sure weren't! By the time Wullen finished, the wolfman was pulling his loincloth off to leave his cock dangling half-flaccid. That certainly didn't help... but he made his way into the cave while ignoring the harpy.

"Cool horse... when will I get the chance to fuck your asspussy again? I mean... we're mates, right?"

A horndog, a cum-eating centaur, and a male-bodied harpy bitch... and of course a rock dildo. The day had passed to a late afternoon fast enough... which meant he had some choices. Spending time with Ari would likely mean he could fuck that hungry throat and bond with his captive... then there was tending to his new mate's cock. Or, of course, it was quite likely he could pay Bark a visit. But, of course, there was even further still the option to try and communicate with the dildo. If he wanted privacy, he'd have to leave the cave and clearing, though... otherwise, he'd likely lose face as some crazy demon talking to a stone sex toy!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Despite his wanting to continue feeding the horse Taranis knew that he had to get straight answers out of this dildo. At first he thought it was a sharp rock and now its this talking magical dildo that also has Bark's mother in it...for some reason he couldn't simply ignore that. Taranis gave Wullen a lust filled grin and embraced his wolf mate cupping his balls "You sure are the virile specimen...look i'll drain these balls as soon as I get back in the mean time put that cock to work and feed my horse some cum fruit i'll make sure your...handsomely paid for your efforts.." He says giving his cheek a small peck before he saunters off out of the cave not waiting for an response.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd feel a smack of the wolf's hand on his heart-shaped ass, a submissive shiver going through him. Getting dommed by the wolf would likely reflect on him if he wasn't careful, but Ari and Wullen were in for fun as he set to putting fruit on his cock and fucking the centaur's face. Seemed there was more than one way to feed a bitch!

As he entered a grove not far from the clearing, the dildo shook and slipped free of his clothes. It moved around and pushed into a Taranis, wrestling him with tremendous power against a tree before reaming him.

Mmm~, a tight ass!

The dildo smashed his prostate, but only a single time. It kept pressed to it, the voice cooing into his mind with the harpy's voice.

Taranis, was it? A welp of a demon... but beggars can't be choosers. You'll need to either be a slutty bitch for me or man up. I need a demon slut or stud if I want to get what's mine... and, of course, if you want freedom. I own you, just like you own my daughter and that centaur bitch... are we clear?

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"S-so you are Bark's mother.." Taranis managed to get out before his head reeled doing his best to try and endure the hellish pleasure that was this damned dildo. Taranis raised a brow for a second before an idea sparked "And just what exactly are you trying to claim?" He asked reaching to try and pull the dildo outta himself there was no way in hell he was gonna let some milf harpy in a dildo tell him how he was gonna do things! He was glad that she gave him a pointer or two but that in no way means she owns him!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Touching the dildo had proven to be bad, the rod shocking his prostate and forcing a mind-blowing instant orgasm. His arm felt weak and worthless, accented as the dildo thrusted threateningly against the raze pleasure button.

You are my partner, bitch boy. I made my son into a girl and fucked her ass nightly. Let's get this straight... it's only because of me you aren't getting your tight ass reamed or forced to suck a fat, powerful demon cock. I summoned you to my realm... you can have my daughter and my aid... but only if you give me a new form. From there, we can be partners... every King needs a Queen after all. So either you can be a king and say yes... or I'll fuck you into a Queen and you'll suck my cock once I break you.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis cried out when the dildo gave him a shock making his cock jump and gush a massive load onto a nearby tree, his legs gave out and he fell to his knees. Panting heavily Taranis' brows furrowed when he realized that the human wasn't the one to summon him rather it was her all along. "So you used that idiot of a human to summon me here..just so you could get a demon here and get a new form.." Taranis eventually able to move turns to his side and gets to his feet with a groan "So i'm guessing Bark really did do you in after she shoved you off that tree...how the hell did you manage to put your soul in the dildo?" Taranis asked curiously.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Taranis back on his feet, the dildo wiggled and angled him to bend him over in front of a tree. The presence the dildo had was strong... almost as if the cock belong to a giant.

Luck, mostly. My ungrateful bitch-daughter didn't believe I could knock her up after I made a deal with a demon. Tossed me out the tree... so rather than trap a demon in this vessel, I used my last breath to animate it with my soul. Between my daughter using it in her asspussy and my own efforts, I've built plenty of power. Reaming my daughter has its advantages. Now... you will return to camp, bend Bark over, and cum inside her until she's bigger than a balloon. It will implant her ass with a demonic egg, with my help... and in turn I'll be reborn. From there, we'll negotiate further. Until then, your ass will make a cozy home...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Hey there is no way i'm gonna let you take over your daughter's body like you said earlier she's mine so we'll just haft to find you another body!" Taranis said his voice having a hint of fear in it. How was it possible that this dildo harpy had so much power? The more he thought about it the more sense it made she was able to make Ari into a cock sucker and he didn't know but maybe she even had some influence in getting Wullen to be a "mate". Taranis shook his head at his thoughts there was no way he could combat this harpy at this state but the idea of her becoming his queen intrigued him, maybe just maybe he could use the dildo's guidance to get enough power then he could show her who's really boss Taranis made himself a promise that he wouldn't bow to anyone after his time in hell and he wasn't gonna break it here and now when someone obviously more powerful than him orders him around. He swallows and then looks down towards his as where the dildo laid.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Idiot... you're going to butt breed my daughter until your sperm combined with my magic to form an egg. I'll be reborn... sorta like your daughter. Unless, of course, you'd like for me to use your body to carry my egg... in which case, pucker your ass up and let that wolf fuck you. I bet you'll be called Tara in no time!

So it seemed the anal lodged toy was giving him two options. Fuck Bark and likely make her angry by cumming in her 'pussy' until she looked like a balloon... or let Wullen pound him until he looked like a minotaur condom. Today had really taken quite the turn.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis gritted his teeth it seemed like he really didn't have much of a third option here and seeing that Bark's mom wasn't the most patient of harpies he had to make a choice before she made one for him. Taranis closed his eyes taking a deep breath before opening them again having made up his mind "Fine..i'll knock up your daughter.." He said defeated pulling his shorts and panties back up. "So does Bark's mother come with a name or do I haft to keep calling you dildo?" Taranis asked sarcastically.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
We can wait until I'm reborn... until then, I'll just stay here.

It made walking hard, but he'd reach the clearing shortly with his dildo still anally lodged. Wullen was facefucking Ari without any slowing, the centaur covered with a few strings of cum. He was making a mess out of the centaur... his wolf mate really must have some full balls. He could see a familiar harpy waving her asspussy unintentionally at him as Bark watched the display. Her cute cock was accented by her clenched thighs... the little star practically beckoning him with its tightness. Once he knocked Bark up with this demonic reincarnation of her mother, it'd likely sour things... it was his last chance to sacrifice his own ass to Wullen in place of Bark...

It was time to choose something that'd change the demon's life... probably.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Taranis looked back and forth from Bark and then Wullen who was fucking Ari...he cursed under his breath why did he haft to pick between these two...did it haft to be Bark? He sighed it looked like there wasn't any other choice he tried looking for a brighter side of things to this but he honestly couldn't find one, he was being forced by a dildo which turned out to be the mother of Bark to impregnate her daughter so she may be reborn as a demon harpy thing. He shook his head obviously frustrated and before knew it he was making his way towards Bark silently trying to surprise her so he could get her nice and aroused for a good fucking, once he was close enough and well aroused from Bark's unintentional flaunting he put his hands over the cute harpy's eyes before whispering in her ear "Guess who?" He said as he pressed his cock against her buttocks letting her know exactly what he was after, he cupped the balls of the cute harpy as he practically hot dogged her his tongue running up her neck slowly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Bark gasped, freezing up as his cock pressed between her rump. Her fuzzy arms moved to gently clasp his hands. In her feminine state, her struggling was completely useless against his bolstered and enhanced strength! The soft sack was easy to play with, her wiggling only letting his cock feel better as she gave a regretful moan.

"N-no... I-I... y-you can't, okay? I said no raping me... n-ngh... I was only watching them..."

The dildo gave a gut churning thrust, forcing his hips to move and hotdog the harpy faster.

Get to it. Ungrateful bitch pushed me out a tree... really fuck her into the dirt and give her a baby-gut!

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Don't think I've forgotten the time you decided to have your way with me while I was resting Harpy...I think its time I gave your rump a littl-" Taranis abruptly lets a moan escape from his mouth as the dildo moves in his ass making him rub his cock on her ass in a frenzied pace before it eventually finds its mark, right in her "ass pussy". Taranis doesn't waste much time thrusting deeply into Bark all while teasing her "clit" he nibbles on her earlobe as his pace quickens some pressing against her shoulders so she would lean further down so he'd have more access to that ass. "I'm gonna fuck you until I give you a nice healthy belly so you can remember this.." Taranis whispers into her ear as he continues his onslaught.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sensation of Bark's backside is pleasant, warmly and softly clinging to his cock as he starts his rut. Doggystyle fucking the harpy was showing its effect as her bent arms tried to support her and she gasped from his ear teasing.

"A-A belly? P-please... I-I thought you and m-me were working together! Th-this... n-nah~!"

With her pinned and submitting, he could feel her nice ass smack against his hips. Her cock wasn't hard, as if to testify it wasn't remotely useable in her normal state, but it was oozing pre as he slammed her backside. The dildo buzzed and pushed at his prostate as he railed her, edging him on while equally teaching him how to fuck that nice ass! Her rump certainly felt as if it'd been handcrafted to be fucked, her gasping and reluctant moans slowly morphing thanks to his efforts to tease and excite her.

"H-Haaa~... p-pounding me... haa~! M-my pussy is... g-getting... n-ngh~!"