Typos and Etc

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
In the character description, it does not handle multiple tails correctly in all places:
"A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The luminous silver scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. "
All of this is describing a singular tail; my Steele has 4 tails.
However, the very next line gets it sort of correct:
"When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a cat-penis."
This at least is indicating more than one tail.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If Steele has full Shields, while Deflector Regeneration is active and the enemy takes damage, the Energy restore is in the attack/damage box.
Your shields continue to charge. (S: +11) (E: +10)
Vs
The attack continues on to connect with the korgonne raider! (S: −18, H: −22) (E: +10)

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Not so much a bug or typo as an observation: In the new Vermillion content:
"If the sense of freedom you feel when you pilot the Liberator is akin to flying, you can understand her gleeful reaction."
I would think that since my Steele is Gryvain, she would already know what flying was like because she can actually fly.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Minor typo in Vermillion:
Feeling mischievous today, you rub your shafts’’s end
doubled apostrophe - what a catastrophe!

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
More Vermillion:
“What are you waiting for? I too need to be praised and worshiped,” you grumbles before giving her rod another wank.
s/grumbles/grumble/

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
maybe link these two sentences with a hyphen or ellipses or something, and place "and" in front of "youve", and well as maybe changing proved to proven. as it is now the second sentence is a bit redundant.

1721349227766.png

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Laquine Penis Growth said:
Ooh, your feral prick gets nice and warm, like it’s being dipped into a hot tub and swelling up from the heat. The sensation fades a few seconds later, but the slight addition to your size remains.

The girth swells apace with the length as it expands, every inch of bunny-horse-meat tingling hotly, promising you the best orgasm of your life if you just reach down and stroke it. Then it stops. You’re three inches longer than you were a minute ago.
It looks like there's an excess line break at the end. The log box is one line longer than it needs to be.

Tailcunt: Black Vulpine
Tail genitals don't have a comma between color and type like other body parts do.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully all fixed for the next release.

All of this is describing a singular tail; my Steele has 4 tails.
All tail descriptions on the appearance screen should now have singular and plural variants.

If Steele has full Shields, while Deflector Regeneration is active and the enemy takes damage, the Energy restore is in the attack/damage box.
Hopefully fixed by determining all the changes first, then printing them on the player's turn instead of printing them as the changes happen (which may lead to inconsistent text appends).

I would think that since my Steele is Gryvain, she would already know what flying was like because she can actually fly.
This variant is for if Steele does not currently have wings. If your character had wings before, then there isn't really a way to track that.

It looks like there's an excess line break at the end. The log box is one line longer than it needs to be.
I may need a save file to see this, but I couldn't find anything in the code that could result in an extra line break at the end of the message.

Reactions: Theron

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I may need a save file to see this, but I couldn't find anything in the code that could result in an extra line break at the end of the message.
Does this help?
Use Laquine Ears on a character with a penis, then sleep until you get the length increase.

Attachments

• Extra Line.PNG
    Extra Line.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 2

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
This variant is for if Steele does not currently have wings. If your character had wings before, then there isn't really a way to track that.
My Steele has wings; indeed just a few turns previously was flying (in combat). In fact, my Steele has had wings since character creation.

Edit: save attached.

Attachments

• Zashy (H) - 19Hrs 40Mins, 5706 Days - Liberator, Vysnovok System.json
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Does this help?
Use Laquine Ears on a character with a penis, then sleep until you get the length increase.
Okay, I think I see where the issue can arise. If the change falls outside of a certain size range (too small with less than 7 inches ending; or too big with over 48 inches starting), the message could fail to print and leave only the new lines behind. It will be fixed for the next release where it will only print a new line if there is a valid message to print.

Reactions: Theron

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
My Steele has wings; indeed just a few turns previously was flying (in combat). In fact, my Steele has had wings since character creation.

Edit: save attached.
Thanks. It seems the issue lies with the inline text parser. I couldn't get the parser to output the right text (it's probably reversed, but the parser is supposedly being used correctly--just not giving the right output), so I'll leave the parser alone since I'm not too familiar with how to fix that at the moment. Instead, I just hard-coded what it was intended to be instead of using the parser and it outputs as it should now. The change should appear in the next release.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Vermillion
Comply said:
take all the pre-glass tech from inventory and gain 2 shard of savicite per piece taken.
Capitalize.

She examines your gift from all sides, looking for any signs of taint or “demonic influence“ on it before stowing them away in a large, cloth bag hanging from her belt.
Italic bleed.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Sydian Cuntboy battle:
Steele is flying (still shows green butterfly), and yet:
"The Sydian drops to all fours and skitters over your prone form!"

Later, in the victory vaginal scene:
" “I could leave you full of offworlder offspring.” It’s an empty threat of course, but you don’t intend to pull out: he won’t know. "
I don't know why this would be an empty threat; my Steele is so virile she could impregnate a rock from orbit. Maybe the test is incorrectly checking fertility rather than virility?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Related but different: Sydian male:

You launch into the sky. You are flying!
Taking advantage of his size and strength, the male grabs you by the shoulders and leans into you, the foot long feelers on his head tickling wildly at you.

Seems odd that he can launch a melee grappling lust attack at a flying character.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Shalin Shaman:
Tease attack against her:
You slip off your suit of gray goo armor and hardlight anti-grav thong and cock your hips to one side, letting the girl-cum gushing from between your thighs speak for itself. [...]
The Shalin Shaman licks her lips in anticipation, her hands idly stroking her own body. (L: +59)

Then she reacts as though it were a conventional attack:

The moment you aim your attack at the shalin’s humanoid torso, she’s on the move. She sweeps herself around like a flamenco dancer, bringing one of her great red wings up and deflecting the blow away with it.

Perhaps she should react differently to a tease attack? Maybe shielding her eyes from the attack with her wing?