Typos and Etc

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Milk Thief said:
Your metal tail lashes out at the milk thief like a whip. (H: −34)The milk-thief swipes at you with her razor-sharp finger-knife! (S: −20)
These got into the same dialogue box, somehow.

Also, technically, TI-KA should be a Gynoid, not an Android (above).

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully all fixed for the next release.

noticed some issues wit Tika. im pretty sure the interactions and such for when her breasts are large/small have been swapped, somehow, even the tooltips
Because you are viewing the transformation scene, the bust image is actually of her after the change.

also, italics glitch
Can you highlight or quote the text where this is an issue?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

Because you are viewing the transformation scene, the bust image is actually of her after the change.

Can you highlight or quote the text where this is an issue?
nananananananana its real. see?

tho i was wrong aboiut the italics thing. sorry.

1717530146560.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
the leave button here does litertally nothing exept pass time. i think it may be a holdover from the search option, which also seems to be kinda goinked, as when i select it im not able to walk away, though i can select the other options, as you can se in the second image

1718599965905.png

1718600094186.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
for the sake of clarity and cohesion, maybe add a bit where it says that you nick the scan from the lipstick on the glasses.

1718605933059.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
in the password entry for the terminal, if you hit back, the thing that let you type in the password doesnt go away. pic for proof

1718606081347.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
for some reason, after freeing the heiress, i need to search the bedroom twice to find the security card. idk if this is intentional, but if it is it needs soem adjusting, becuase someone could easily get confused and think theyre softlocked.

edit: on second glace, im like 90% sure this is a some kind of bug. i think somehow the initial scene where you found the card and the scene that plays if you search again got mixed up somehow, which explains the below

also, you can play the scene where you get the card multiple times.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Gold Myr Deserter said:
“We trench girls have got to help each other out. This little beauty is no fun on your own, you know? That’s where you come in,” the raven-haired soldier explains, “...How about both of us have a good time?
Missing " at the end, causes italics bleed for the rest of the scene.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015

for some reason, after freeing the heiress, i need to search the bedroom twice to find the security card. idk if this is intentional, but if it is it needs soem adjusting, becuase someone could easily get confused and think theyre softlocked.

edit: on second glace, im like 90% sure this is a some kind of bug. i think somehow the initial scene where you found the card and the scene that plays if you search again got mixed up somehow, which explains the below

also, you can play the scene where you get the card multiple times.
You may need to provide a save file for this so I can take a closer look. I think I may have fixed the text mix-up, but if you've passed this event already, then it'll be difficult to know for sure.