Typos and Etc

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Righto, lets get it on!

Sorry to start out with one that isnt so blatant, but perhaps change manage to manages here?

Cherry still somehow manage to affect an attitude of detached interest.

Also, and again apologies cuz im not entirely sure this is a glitch and ive already written up reports for this but they got buried, Im pretty sure Cherrys interactions are glitched, because once i did the initial introduction to her tap hall, the game acted like i had already done everything for it. I could bang Cherry, and Molli acted as though i already had been feeding her cum and such, even though i hadnt done that used any of the holes yet.

If im being too anal about this just let me know and ill try not to do so anymore moving forward. the last thing i want to do is waste your time cuz of my ocd, lol

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
perhaps change "hers" to "her

Your attention is snapped away from Ardia as her sire saunters through the door, hips swaying wildly with her alien gait. She’s wearing the same sexy blazer as before, and her long green hair has been pulled back into a ponytail that swings behind hers.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some general error here. This encounter was with the female secops btw. You may want to check all the others to be thorough.

The pirate scowls and lifts her free hand. Rather than toting a weapon, she allows a his forarm to split apart, revealing the barrel of a hidden flame-thrower!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
either an extra space or a comma was meant to be there.

I look forward to seeing you in the penthouse tonight... but first why don’t the two of you join us up in the penthouse? I’m sure you’re eager to see the beaches, but...”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe change to "to the East" or "Eastward" or something like that. That would flow a lot better.

To the west and south, squared-off mineshafts chew rigid paths into the rock. East lies an arched tunnel with numerous chains tipped in cruel-looking clamps.

• Sad

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space.

A leyak’s facial features are minimal, as most possess a rounded face, dominated by three large eyes and a thick set of lips.Its mouth contains no teeth, but twin prehensile tongues.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not sure whats going on here. looks like the pre and post battle text is getting all smooshed together, Ive seen this happen elsewhere, too.

1682233762078.png

• Sad

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The square outside Implant Station lost it's description.
The shop here claims to be an Implant Station, and there’s a variety of holograms above it that suggest you can become smarter, stronger, faster, or pick up any number of sexual enhancements here by way of cybernetic implants. You note the presence of Paragon forces outside, as well. Looks like this might be one of their businesses and the armed troops are here to keep the order.
Also, room name is 'Implantation Station', but it's referred to as 'Implant Station'.
In Flash, the room description disappears after entering?

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space. and if i may make a suggestion, perhapsmremove the comma. imo it would help the sentence flow much better.

The temptation to tease him further is great, but the temptation to pound his ass until he’s creaming himself,is greater.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
perhaps remove the highlighted period

You jump onto your feet and hilting inside him, as your pleasure spills over. as you hold him tight against you, your white cum floods his belly, filling it with your load.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Leyak is identified as 'Sexless' in the Sidebar, but:
The leyak lifts herself from the floor and gets her feet back under herself.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
perhaps remove the highlighted "your"

As your consciousness slowly slips away, you see the zil walking towards your gear, and while you think he’ll raid your stuff, you’re surprised when he sets your it right next to you.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
perhaps replace the highlighted comma with a period, as this will help the entire thing flow better, imo

‘Cause in a couple of minutes when you’re on your hands and knees, getting your mind blown, I want you to remember how silly it was for you to try and fight me.”

• Sad

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
maybe change "simple" to "simply". and also maybe add "the" in front of "sidewinder", though i know that since you can name the ship whatever when you get it this may not be possible/prefferable. do as you see fit.

“Sidewinder, of course,” Olympia answers simple.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Since the lapinara no longer show up on Tarkus without activating a cheat, maybe it would be a good idea to remove mention of them, and perhaps also the word "bunny" and such and make other according adjustments, from this dish of Yammi's. Just a suggestion though, maybe ask Fen or some of the others, since iirc the Lapinara are in a fair bit of a flux situation atm.

Tarkus Bunny Chow Containing neither raskvel nor lapinara, this dish is comprised of half a loaf of bread, hollowed out and filled with a thick curry. Extremely popular on Tarkus, it’s a versatile and portable dish. This version uses thick chunks of vegetables and a vaguely chicken-like protein.

• Sad

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I have no fucking idea what this is, but it doesnt seem to be interfering with anything so im just slapping it in here

1682767111014.png

Reactions: Bast