Typos and Etc

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
“Seed your little bitch, Mommy!”
“Seed your little bitch, Daddy!”

Seems a logic check is backward. Males get called Mommy, females get called Daddy.
Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, revealing yourbreasts to the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: lowercase_donkey

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Actually something i noticed is that every room in the kiro quest dungeon has the "cum on the wall" bit.... i think something may have glitched out.....

xidius

Nov 30, 2022
something broke in the belly description parsing within the past few patches. Sometimes you'll get a big string of descriptions in a row, separated by commas but no spaces, with "and" between the descriptors and "belly". For example, from one of the "cuddle with sera" scenes:

“Mmm, you like that don’t you?” the opportunistic hellion husks in your ear. “Slutty mistress...” She locks her smooth, full thigh around yours, boobs pressed deeper into you, tightening her grip as she begins to pump you, bending her dick outwards only to mire it firmly back home in your trembling vagina. Her hand rests upon your ginormous, expectant,pregnant,gravid and belly again, shifting over it rhythmically. “You can’t get enough of it, can you? Even now, after I’ve made you totter around carrying my child. You just can’t get enough of the feeling of me filling your pretty, prissy pussy full of demon sperm. You can go on pretending you’re in charge if you like, but... ungh! I know who’s addicted to what.”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not really sure
something broke in the belly description parsing within the past few patches. Sometimes you'll get a big string of descriptions in a row, separated by commas but no spaces, with "and" between the descriptors and "belly". For example, from one of the "cuddle with sera" scenes:

“Mmm, you like that don’t you?” the opportunistic hellion husks in your ear. “Slutty mistress...” She locks her smooth, full thigh around yours, boobs pressed deeper into you, tightening her grip as she begins to pump you, bending her dick outwards only to mire it firmly back home in your trembling vagina. Her hand rests upon your ginormous, expectant,pregnant,gravid and belly again, shifting over it rhythmically. “You can’t get enough of it, can you? Even now, after I’ve made you totter around carrying my child. You just can’t get enough of the feeling of me filling your pretty, prissy pussy full of demon sperm. You can go on pretending you’re in charge if you like, but... ungh! I know who’s addicted to what.”
Oh dear lord looking at this while its blurred makes my retinas conteplate suicide

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
The square outside Implant Station lost it's description.
The shop here claims to be an Implant Station, and there’s a variety of holograms above it that suggest you can become smarter, stronger, faster, or pick up any number of sexual enhancements here by way of cybernetic implants. You note the presence of Paragon forces outside, as well. Looks like this might be one of their businesses and the armed troops are here to keep the order.
Also, room name is 'Implantation Station', but it's referred to as 'Implant Station'.
In Flash, the room description disappears after entering?
Not sure what the issue is. The code hasn't changed significantly since flash, here. There's only a description if you have not met the owner, it seems. Not bugged, but someday maybe somebody writes.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Ripped this from the wiki so idk if this is totally accurate anymore, but several grammatical errors in the fake cooties entry in the codex entry for cooties. Sorry that i havent properly checked the in game status, but you guys really made it difficult to contract this stuff, lol.

Cooties is an infectious virulent disease carried by people with a female sex. The disease is most commonly appears within prepubescents who show the following symptoms: greatly increased bitchiness, itchy skin and queefing (when carrier has a vagina). Curiously enough arousal and spontaneous vaginal growth do not occur unless the carrier is legally of adult. The disease is air-born but has a greatly increased infection chance when coming in contact with members of a different sex and is known to mutate itself if the newly infected is vaccinated against the disease. Due to this it is known that children will attempt to avoid contact at all cost with members of a different sex.

In adult for currently unknown reasons the disease will become active during early April and then suddenly go dormant again. It is known however that until vagina growth has happened in a male or neuter carrier the virus cannot infect others. Symptoms in adults include: arousal, itchy genital region, bitchiness, spontaneous vaginal growth, and queefing. Cooties usually runs its course in approximately three days.
Wiki labels it as "fake" and it's not anywhere in the game I can find.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not clear what you mean by "extra space" here, sorry.

As always, I will indicate a problem is fixed by liking it.
in game theres an extra space after Arine. You can see it here. sorry if you need to squint. IDK why it didnt copy when i yoinked the text\

Attachments

• 1684812266409.png
    1684812266409.png
    610 KB · Views: 1

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Allows your Power Strike to apply Sunder (reducing armor by 50%) and your Rapid Fire to Stagger your opponents (reducing physique, reflexes, aim, and intelligence by 10%).

Stagger was changed to 20%, but the Rending Attacks description was never updated.
“We know what we're doing.

Italics bleed after this.
Annoyingly the tooltips are baked into saves. Fen didn't code an updater for save tooltips in this case, but it's working correctly under the hood. Sorry.

Fixed italics.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
IDK why it didnt copy when i yoinked the text\
Because the Forum software wants to protect you from typos. I've noticed this with extra paragraph spacing, too.

Annoyingly the tooltips are baked into saves. Fen didn't code an updater for save tooltips in this case, but it's working correctly under the hood. Sorry.
Does that mean it's fixed for new characters?

In the same vein, last I checked, the Pirate RFID Badge Key Item (and the description when it's offered) hadn't been updated for it's new functionality: Mining Robots ignore Steele, but the player can choose to initiate combat. I couldn't find the Mechanic to check. Despite supposedly being re-enabled.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not clear on what you hope here. There's nothing obviously wrong in the code (or scene, to my reading)
Sorry, let me explain. I think there was meant ot be an extra paragraph here to give the statement more space. Heres the correction i would have made. I hope its not rude of me to do so.......

..............The elder alpha chuckles, rising her glass. “Let’s drink, first and foremost.”

“To the happy couple!”
Farahn says.

Ardia takes up a glass, filled by her dam, and raises it. “To my beautiful girlfriend!”

See the difference? The repeatable scene has a similar issue.....
1684812712341.png

Sorry if im being rude by pressing this btw