Typos and Etc

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Thanks as always for your meticulous work.
Sorry, let me explain. I think there was meant ot be an extra paragraph here to give the statement more space. Heres the correction i would have made. I hope its not rude of me to do so.......

..............The elder alpha chuckles, rising her glass. “Let’s drink, first and foremost.”

“To the happy couple!”
Farahn says.

Ardia takes up a glass, filled by her dam, and raises it. “To my beautiful girlfriend!”

See the difference? The repeatable scene has a similar issue.....
Sorry if im being rude by pressing this btw
Oh oh oh. You just mean breaking content into a distinct paragraph. I thought you meant an entire paragraph of text was missing for these!

edit: and apologies, a bunch of the issues with anatomy descriptions came from some work I did on tech. They were very fleeting, J and I should have those cleaned up now.

I'm going to close this thread now; please feel free of course to work on a new one! Repost material that you think still needs to be addressed. I think it's too confusing to continue working with this one.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
OK so the extra spaces aren't copying when I rip the text, and they're kinda hard to see, but if you go to the scene in game and highlight little by little you can see that they're there.