Treatment Genetics

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Amma is absolutely a bimbo. As is Ellie, for that matter.

Compared to what Treatment is supposed to do to your average female (and what it is described doing to Cass, PC or those nameless, barely cognizant cowgirls in the Steph NT episode) both Amma and Ellie are pretty mild examples. If they had represented the extent of what fem!Treatment can do to a person, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So is she still going to be a dominant Cowmazon? How will it affect her relationship with the PC?

Yes.

Assuming the PC doesn't overtly rat her out to Public Security Section Moo or whatever, it won't be a negative impact. That's one of the reasons I wanted to shift the Treating aspect off of the PC's shoulders directly -- I struggled for a while with the question of "Why is Reaha not literally killing you in your sleep" if you force Treat her. Or, really, seriously abuse her at all. There's a reason she was in chains at Beth's: even as a chubby soft cow, she fucked some people up when they messed with her.

I'll get back to you when I start writing Treated Reaha. Gonna have to sound out her relationship and personality changes as I go there.

Edit @ Nik: What Noob said below, but also: I wouldn't take anything that happens in a Steph episode too seriously. It's a silly parody. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nik_van_Rijn: That is the extent, though. It just doesn't seem as strong. This is because in stories like Cass', we see her thoughts. With the PC, we see their thoughts. With NPCs, we don't. Not to mention even the extent isn't that bad; it just lowers current intelligence, not maximum intelligence. A bigger change is the change in priorities, and personality.

@Savin: I like my NPCs submissive. And also dominant. Sorry. lol. I could have sworn though that you had a different idea to convince her already mapped out. Something about playing to her insecurities? And how she already looks the part? Tell me I'm not going crazy remembering this.

Also, "Public Security Section Moo". wat

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
o_O god... why am I listening to this music while reading this thread... reading while listening just makes reading this thread amusing to me tonight.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I figured I'd stop being dead and drop back into the topic I started. And holy cow (pun intended), so much stuff to read.

Regarding all the Reaha stuff: I personally really enjoy Reaha as a character. Shes a ball of issues that your PC gets to slowly help unravel. Wether you put her back together right or wrong, depends on your playstyle. And I would love the option to help her fulfill her wishes/fetish (that's basically what it is, right? A culturally ingrained fetish?) without treating her. Main reason I started this topic was because I personally find the treatment skeevy as hell.

Actually, that blends nicely into my second thought: PC de-bimbofication when? Like, not just for the treatment, but also for doctor badgers bimbo ray. I'm not opposed to the physical perks or appearance granted by these two TFs, but I want my PC to be able to function like a capable member of (future-space) society. Going to Myrellion alone, and seeing how dumb the PC acts killed all interest in being a bimbo for me.

Also, for future posts: what kind of New Texan would you actually like more of? Bimbo, Amazon, Bull, Faux-Cow, or whatever other crazy variations are hidden in Fenoxo's brain.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Cum-cow...

Yep! Just one of the many great variations! Don't mind me, sliding this google doc to the back of the pile...

In all seriousness, cum-cow looks pretty cool, but I don't get to mess around with it for at least two more days. And it still bimbo's you, if I read the wiki correctly. Again, PC de-bimbo, when?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also, for future posts: what kind of New Texan would you actually like more of? Bimbo, Amazon, Bull, Faux-Cow, or whatever other crazy variations are hidden in Fenoxo's brain.

Honestly I'd rather people spend their energy writing literally anything else right now, since New Texans are 15% of the game's sexable cast.  If you're going to write one anyway, the only kind not yet represented that I know of is the cum-cow.

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016

Currently I literally just want the faux-cow TF above anything else.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Dunno how or why but I am unaware of what this "cum-cow" is other than interpolation and contextual juxtaposition. Is there any chance I could get an explaination?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Dunno how or why but I am unaware of what this "cum-cow" is other than interpolation and contextual juxtaposition. Is there any chance I could get an explaination?

It's a new treatment addition you are able to turn into like the bull brute or cow slut bimbo and amazon.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016

Its another variant of the Treatment that was added. Unlike the Comazon which makes you ripped, the cum-cow focuses on the penis and oral fixation. It actually looks pretty fun, just don't know if it bimbos you like the base cowgirl variant does. It doesn't give ditz speech, so... *shrug*.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Its another variant of the Treatment that was added. Unlike the Comazon which makes you ripped, the cum-cow focuses on the penis and oral fixation. It actually looks pretty fun, just don't know if it bimbos you like the base cowgirl variant does. It doesn't give ditz speech, so... *shrug*.

It has the draw backs of intelligence and willpower loss though, at least that's what the wiki says.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
It has the draw backs of intelligence and willpower loss though, at least that's what the wiki says.

True. But those can be raised again. Its the speech pattern that I desire to be rid of. It just makes the PC sound, well, dumb. And, in some cases, social inept.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
True. But those can be raised again. Its the speech pattern that I desire to be rid of. It just makes the PC sound, well, dumb. And, in some cases, social inept.

I may need to correct the wiki article later, but functionally, it should be like the Bimbo variant, just additionally forcing a hyper-sized hermaphrodite change. So Ditz Speech might be gained if it hasn't been already.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I may need to correct the wiki article later, but functionally, it should be like the Bimbo variant, just additionally forcing a hyper-sized hermaphrodite change. So Ditz Speech might be gained if it hasn't been already.

Noooo. Say it isn't so!

For real. I really do enjoy the Treatments physical effects. But those mental effects just kill it for me.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just save edit Ditz Speech out then.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Bovinium is great although it unfortunately falls short of my favorite physical effect of the treatment. The pheremones. Heh I'm really big into scent play so a TF that lets you emit sex pheromones and sniff out other people in heat is really amazing to me it just sucks that it's locked behind the mental effects of the treatment. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Bovinium is great although it unfortunately falls short of my favorite physical effect of the treatment. The pheremones. Heh I'm really big into scent play so a TF that lets you emit sex pheromones and sniff out other people in heat is really amazing to me it just sucks that it's locked behind the mental effects of the treatment. 

Alright. THIS is what I wanted to know xD and it explains everything I was getting so mad wondering about.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The pheremones. Heh I'm really big into scent play so a TF that lets you emit sex pheromones and sniff out other people in heat is really amazing to me it just sucks that it's locked behind the mental effects of the treatment. 

I feel you there. Also, no idea why this won't show as a simple hyperlinked text.

By the way, shouldn't zil have that too, TF wise...?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I intended to add Pheromone Cloud to Lupinol, but it's a combat perk so I can't.  The Treatment...has...debuffs...no, wait, the male one doesn't unless you count Brute Speech?

Well fuck, can I add it, then?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would be awesome if you did dude. 

It would make sense for Zill to have pheremones too. But lupinol works too/ any non treatment for them would be nice. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Better plan.  I made a new perk with no combat applications other than unlocking any scent-based teases, but which counts as Pheromone Cloud for scene unlocks.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Better plan.  I made a new perk with no combat applications other than unlocking any scent-based teases, but which counts as Pheromone Cloud for scene unlocks.

Would it count for unlocking the Carrie cock milking/blowjob scenes? Cause yeah that would be amazing.... 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would it count for unlocking the Carrie cock milking/blowjob scenes? Cause yeah that would be amazing.... 

I think this ones more relay on gamecheck if PC is Treated rather than Pheromone Coud presence.