Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it's on one of the islands out to sea a ways," he explained. "Oh man, this is just, wow, I can't believe this is happening."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you have friends?" he asked. "That's weird, I thought the only things around here were glimmerlings and the odd tentacle beast."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"W-wait, you, mean three other humans?" he asked, as his face lost all expression.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"F-four humans? There are four new humans in Mareth? Oh my god, if I can get you all back to Tel'Kara, I will probably get a meddle, and a blowjob from the captain for this." Isaac suddenly looked a little wobbly on his feet.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia squints and looks at the origin of the splash, cursing under her breath that the fruit didnt give her catlike eyesight as well. She lights a torch with the fire and holds her sword with the other as she slowly paces over to the waters edge.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella stepped out into the open and waved her hand at Mia as they approached. "Mia! Great news! The new spell works....kind of!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Now that she was closed to the water, Mia could see a distinctly human form floating just beneath the surface. As she watched, a head poked up above the surface. It looked like a young woman, but its skin was pale blue, and instead of hair, a writhing mass of short tentacle sat atop its head. Uniform pale blue eyes, he same color as its skin regarded her curiously.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She sheaths her sword, thinking if it was hostile it would've attacked by now. She waves to the creature with a smile. "Um, hi there."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The strange creature crept up onto the beach, when it saw Mia sheath her sword. It laid in the surf looking up at her with big curious eyes. Now that she had a good look at it, Mia saw that the thing looked completely human, save for its coloration and hair. A soft feminine form, save for the small penis resting between its legs.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Can you speak at all?" Mia does her best to act non-threatening and her tail, which has been twisting around behind her in anticipation of a fight has returned to its lazy flicking from side to side every so often.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The strange blue girl shook her head, then opened her mouth a few times as if trying to form words. Apparently she did not possess vocal cords.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sounds like someone hasn't gotten off for a while. Why would the captain reward you with sexual favours?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac stared at Elliana for a moment. "It-it was just an expression. Jeez are all humans this literal?" he muttered. "Look, nevermind. The council of Tel'Kara is going to want to talk to you guys. Please I need you to come with me."  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright, follow me back to the camp and I'll get the others... then you show us the way to Tel'kata."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia sits down next to the waters edge, patting the ground next to her to indicate the blue girl should sit there.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Staying close, Derek whispers

"I think I'd be best for us to stay back a bit and wait, seems like she found another species, We gotta let her talk with this one alone. If we were to be there, it would make the thing more tense, let's just see what happens for now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The strange blue girl crawled over and took a seat next to Mia, smiling at her happily.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Can you write at all?" She makes a motion like writing of a piece of paper, hoping there is some way to communicate.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Right, let me just grab my stuff," said Isaac. Grabbing the edge of the roof he sung into the small house through the window. A brief rustling ensued, and he quickly climbed back out wearing a backpack and a belt with several potions tied to it.

The blue girl shook her head, sadly, at Mia's question. Apparently, there weren't many opportunities for book learning in this land.  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Good... it's near the lake." She smiles, lowering herself to the ground, and beginning the walk home with Isaac. She checks the area along the way. [Discern realities: 6+3+2] (What here is useful or valuable to me? x3 (seriously, I really have nothing else to ask))

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once Elliana was down the tree, Isaac followed. Leaping off the top of the tree house, he caught an outstretched branch and swung over the top of it to connect with the trunk, before skittering down it upside down like the insect he resembled. He came to the bottom of the tree in a matter of seconds. "Well, shall we?" he asked.

As they were walking, Elliana couldn't help eyeing the strange boy. Particularly, the potions tied securely to his belt.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well do you ummm... live in the lake then?" Mia is trying her best to hold a conversation but with someone who can only knod or shake their head for yes and no it is a struggle.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So what's in those vials, Isaac? Is it some type of poison?" She asks nonchalantly, keeping her eye on the ground and only briefly looking at them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, these?" he asked. "These two are healing potion-" he pointed to the two blue potions "-and these are for when you've got nothing better to do." He pointed to the two pink potions.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, but I find it on those glimmerlings all the time. I think they know how to make it. You want one?" he offered.