Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You kinda' need the whole dose to get any effect out of it, but if you could trick someone into drinking it I doubt they'd be in the mood for a fight anymore."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, don't drink potions that people offer you in battle," he said, with a roll of his eyes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hahaha... yeah, I got that. So is there anything you can tell me about Tel'kata? You mention a captain and a council." She asks as they walk through the forest. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, Captain Urta of the city guard; she's my boss," replied Isaac. "I'm on long term deployment out here in the field, but when I make my monthly trip back to the city, she's the one I report to. Then there's the council of mages that help keep the city safe with weather magic. Oh, man, they're all going to be so excited to meet you guys."

While Elliana was leading Isaac back to the camp, Mia continued to have trouble making meaningful conversation with the blue girl, who she now realized reminded her of a sea anemone. The anemone nodded yes when she was asked about her residence in the lake, then began making a series of gestures with her hands that Mia thought she recognized as sign language.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I...I'm sorry I don't understand, maybe one of my companions will." She recognises it as sign language but never learnt it so can't figure out what she is saying, she decides to just wait by the side of the lake with the anemone girl for people to come back that might know a bit of sign language. Her ears twitch around as she listens for any sign of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Not content to just sit there, the anemone pointed at Mia's new ears and then rubbed her fingers together while giving her a curious look.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Is there going to be any obstacle, or just smooth sailing?) "So you're some kind of spider-person, right? I mean, with the webs and all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella leans over to Derek. "I think they are having issues communicating judging by the sign language. Do you think we should go over and lend a hand? I remember seeing it a few times at the church. Maybe I can piece together what she is saying?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"No, like I said before, best not to make it look like we're grouping up on her-him...it"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yep, Arachne. Part man, part spider," replied Isaac.

Seeing the confusion on Mia's face, the anemone slowly reached out to her ears.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She pulls away a little bit, suprised at first but bends her head down to give the girl a better look at her ears. "Y...yeah they're ears."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I could ask you the same thing, little girl." A mischievous grin suddenly spread across Isaac's face. "Or, maybe you'd like to ride something else, Miss I strip down on command?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And here I thought you said the blowjob was just an expression." She rolls her eyes. "With your height, I bet you don't bring much to the table for a full-size girl like me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Awfully big words coming from a girl who's only an inch taller than me. What, are you one of those women with a bottomless pit between her legs?" he jibed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[The door in the floor of the house was only about three foot wide, but I guess I forgot to mention his height. He's only an inch or two shorter than Elliana, not imp sized.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright, alright... guess I'm just being a little sensitive about being short. But no, I don't have a "bottomless pit". Hell, I don't even need more than an average dick."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac chuckled. "Well, you might have trouble finding a partner then. Seems like everyone and their brother is packing a firehose between their legs these days; including most of the girls," he said, somewhat glumly.

As Mia leaned in, the anemone reached out and began petted her fluffy new ears for a moment before pulling back with a silent giggle. She then leaned her head forward, presenting her tentacle-like hair in return.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The petting of her ears cathes her off guard, but when the strange girl presents her own head Mia gives her a questioning look before it dawns on her. Mia reaches out and lightly pets the slimy mass of tentacles.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The strange hair of the anemone felt sticky to Mia's hand, but when she pulled it away to look at it, it was perfectly dry. As she pet them it became obvious that the anemone had considerable control over the tentacles, they wrapped around Mia's fingers, and caressed her hands and wrists, petting her just as much as she was petting them. As she let out a giggle at the tickling sensation of the tentacles upon her skin, Mia noticed that she was beginning to feel very warm; and not in the hot summer day sort of way. Her nipples grew steadily harder, as her clit began to plump up again, and a sudden flood of moisture in her womanhood caused her to gasp, as realization dawned on her. The tentacles were making her horny.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come on," Isaac said, giving her an incredulous look. "I live in a tree, and get around by jumping branch to branch. Do you really think I want some oversized floppy dong weighing me down and getting snagged on twigs? No, thank you. I'll just make do with what nature gave me, and if a lady can't appreciate that, then that's her loss."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia pulls her hand away as her face turns a deep red, her tail twists around behind her as she looks to the girl with embarrasment clear on her face. "S....sorry I don't know what came over me....."