Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Rally!" Whitney cried. "Oh, thank you, Castella, you don't know haw long its been since someone melted my butter." She quickly finished her meal, and made for the stairs. "The bedroom is up here, first door on the right. You just make yourself comfy while I gussy up a little bit." With that, she disappeared up the stairs giggling as she went, and Castella was left to finish her meal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella giggles at Whitney's enthusiasm and quickly finishes her meal before going out to the living room and removing her robe and waiting for the excited girl to return.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The sound of feet coming down the stairs drew Castella's attention. Turning, she saw Whitney standing n the entryway, and her eyes widened. Whitney still wore her Stetson hat, but gone were the overalls and boots. A black leather corset wrapped around Whitney pushing her breasts up to form a deep cleavage. A set of black high heels adorned her feet, and similarly colored stockings ran up her well toned legs, to be held up by a lacey garter belt. She wore no panties, her fur growing thicker just above her womanhood. Most notable, however, was the riding crop that she was casually patting against the palm of ne hand, as her tail slowly waged behind her. Her smoldering eyes ran over Castella, and her lips pulled back in a wicked grin. "You look good enough to eat, sugar," she said, as she started strutting towards Castella, the heels causing her hips to sway as she walked.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Oh sweet Luna what have I gotten myself into.' Castella gave Whitney a bashful grin and despite her nervousness her cock did rise at the sight of Whitney naked. "Umm, that is a very choice set of clothing you have there Whitney. what is with the riding crop though?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Ok Elliana, how do you wanna do this? They already know we're here so we might as well just stop sneaking around."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney stopped in front of Castella and took her hand, helping her stand up. "Oh, it's just here incase you decide to get disobedient." She slowly leaned in and pressed her lips to Castella's in a gentle kiss. "But, you're not going to do that are ya?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighed happily into the kiss as she caught on to Whitney's game. "No, no trouble from me. How do you want me Whitney?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I believe I told you where the bedroom was," said Whitney. Castella couldn't see behind her as Whitney raised the riding crop and brought it down with a flick of her wrist. The leather square connected with Castella's ass with a loud smack; not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to make it jiggle. "Now go on. Git! (Smack.) Git! (Smack) Git (Smack)." Castella suddenly found herself being chased up the stairs, with Whitney spanking her the entire way.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eep! Ok! I am moving! Eeck!" She hustled up those stairs as fast as her legs would carry her, rushing into the bedroom hoping to save her ass some pain.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney didn't slow down as Castella got on the bed, instead hopping right on top of her and pulling her into another kiss, this one much deeper and more aggressive. Castella could feel her teeth being pushed apart as Whitney's tongue worked its way into her mouth to dance with her own, while the horny farmed reached up to grasp her breasts in a firm squeeze.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm!" was her only real verbal response. Her arms moved up and wrapped around Whitney's back, holding her nice and close as she happily opened her mouth to receive the aggressive girls tongue. Her cock was rock hard at this point and her nipples quickly followed suit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
They rolled in each other's arms for what felt like forever before Whitney finally broke the kiss. Pushing Castella onto her back, she quickly saddled up until she was sitting on her chest with her legs on either side of her head. Whitney's pussy was so close to Castella's face she could feel the warmth coming off of it, as the scent filled her nose. "Alright now, darlin' I want you to get me nice and sloppy before I saddle up proper." As she spoke, Whitney reached back and grabbed her crop again. Castella suddenly felt the leather square being dragged back and forth along the length of her cock and balls. "Come on now, don't make me spank you here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened in fear as Whitney felt the crop stroke her cock and balls and at the threat of being smacked their of all places. She quickly leans her head forward and wraps her lips around Whitney's pussy, dragging her tongue up and down, rubbing her clit and pushing it inside to wiggle about.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
No sooner did Castella start lapping then Whitney's thighs clamped down on her head. She let out a cry of pleasure as her body spasmed, and a spray of feminine juices caught Castella square in the face. "Whew, sorry about that. That one has been building up for a while now," she apologized.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gave Whitney's thigh a few gentle pats before she began licking, sucking and teasing at her pussy again, humming happily which also sent lovely vibrations down into her doggy lover.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney wasn't content to let Castella do all the work. She began by slowly gyrating her hips, rubbing her womanhood into Castella's face. At the same time she continued running the riding crop up an down the length of Castella's dick, giving it the occasional pat as she went. "Come on now, girl, don't ignore that clit."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella pulls her face away for just a moment before wrapping her soft lips around Whitney's clit and going to town with her tongue.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney screamed as a second orgasm was wrung from her in as many minutes. her thighs locked around Castella's head so tight that for a moment the priestess was afraid that she may drown in the horny girls juices. Thankfully, Whitney rolled off of her before that happened.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps for breath, panting to recover and reaches up with an arm to wipe her face clean. "My goodness Whitney... you were really pent up weren't you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry about that," Whitney gasped. "Like I said, its been a while. But now it's your turn. I had a go with your mouth, so pick the part you want to have fun with."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I just spent the last few minutes making that sweet pussy nice and sloppy, so mount up properly farmer girl, I want to stuff you with my cock."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney once more climbed on top of Castella, though much lower this time. Positioning herself over the ridged member, she leaned as far back as she could, so that Castella would be able to watch every inch enter her. Then, slowly, she let herself sink down until just the head of Castella's dick managed to squeeze inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A slow sigh slides from her lips as her head is wrapped inside of Whitney's tight pussy. "Oooooh, that feels lovely already. Come on now, don't be a tease, get the rest in there."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney eased herself down, until Castella had bottomed out inside her. "That's it, that's what I been waitin' for," she drawled.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches down to grab onto Whitney's thighs before she starts thrusting up into her, eager to slide her cock around inside the feisty dog girl. "Moon above Whitney, you are so tight!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, don't hold back, girl, loosen me up some," she replied as she was bounced up and down on Castella's dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well then, excuse me." She suddenly rolls the two of them over so Whitney is on her back. Gripping the dog girls hips she starts pounding into her, molding her pussy to the shape of her cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yeah! That's it! Plow my fields good darlin'!" Whitney cried, her legs wrapping around Castella to pull her in deeper, while she gripped the headboard of the bed.

Reactions: elwytrek

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella rams into Whitney's vagina hard enough to make the bed squeek with every thrust. Pre cum already leaks from her cock as she grinds against Whitney's slick and warm walls. Her hands come up to grope at the dog girls breasts and she eventually leans forward to lock lips with her again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney grabbed the back of Castella's head, kissing as hard as she could. "Fill me up, sugar, let it all out inside," she gasped, between kisses.