Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Right... I think I get it. You think I'm some demon trying to lure you out. I'll just leave, then." She sighs and begins to climb down the tree.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Freeze!" A voice suddenly cried out from above Elliana. "Keep your hands where I can see them." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Standing on top of the treehouse was the strangest creature that Elliana had ever seen; which was especially impressive given the last couple of days. For the most part, it looked like a young man, no older than her. But, its arms and legs were covered in the glossy black plates of an insect, and what looked like the abdomen of a spider protruded from the small of its back. Its eyes were human in shape and form, but a solid dark blue in color. It wore only a white pair of short shorts, but it had an arrow nocked in a short bow and trained on her.

The spider-boy stood there looking at her, curiously, as if he had never seen anything like her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's the truth! I came through a portal out in the wastes with my companions! We were ambushed by imps, and we killed them all."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The spider-boy was silent for a long moment. "Take the knife out of your boot and drop it, then come up here," he said evenly, as he let his bow go back to the resting position.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She does just that, letting it drop down to the forest floor with a thud, before climbing up the tree to his position. She smiles as disarmingly as she can, trying to appear like she's not a threat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh... okay." She begins undressing, hanging her clothes on the branches, as she tries getting out of the goo suit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana struggled to figure out how to remove the green suit, the young man suddenly trained his bow on her again. "Ah Ha! Agreeing to get naked without so much as an argument? You are some sort of demon, aren't you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you're not taking me to your demonic overlord," he cried. Suddenly the abdomen on his back lowered between his legs to point a large pair of spinnerets at her, and unleashed a torrent of sticky silk. Elliana raised her arms to block the stuff only to end up with her hands glued together.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh yeah? Then you won't have any problem with me checking you with a sensing stone, will you?" he said coyly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dropping his bow, but keeping his spinnerets pointed at her, the young man-spider reached into his pocket and retrieved an opaque blue gem the size of a coin. As he looked at her through the crystal, his eyes widened as it changed color from blue to white. "Holy hell, you're telling the truth," he said, in amazement. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yeah, of course," he said, suddenly stammering. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small vial. "Here, this will dissolve the webbing." He held out the open vial.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You're gonna have to pour that on me..." She gestures to her webbed hands, unable to do more than wiggle.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, sure," he said, pouring the liquid, which turned out to be vinegar, over Elliana's hands. Before her eyes, the webbing melted away into slime.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Much better." She sighs, as she puts her clothes back on. "Now who are you, and what's with the traps?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Tel'Kara? What is that? And I'm... somewhat pleased but confused to meet you, Isaac. I'm Elliana... I'm a tracker."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Tel'Kara is the last free city in Mareth, and the pleasure is all mine. I mean, I'm actually talking to a real human." Isaac let out a laugh, and Elliana could see that he possessed a very sharp set of incisors. "Oh, what am I doing? We need to get you there, the council needs to know about this," he said, growing more excited by the moment.