TiTsEdJS - A game state editor (for javascript version)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
F12 works for Edge and Firefox. Both also can open Developer Tools with an option in 'More Tools'. The top menu button looks different in each, though.
Edge: ...
Firefox: =
I should've specified the offline version ctrl+shift+i doesnt work

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
In the save editor, I assumed you could give your character perks from other classes, but I just realized that those perks aren’t listed after I load the game in, is it a bug?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
In the save editor, I assumed you could give your character perks from other classes, but I just realized that those perks aren’t listed after I load the game in, is it a bug?
Maybe the game just isn't designed to display other classes perks, but that doesn't stop you from benefiting from having them.
Like for example my mercenary has smuggler's "shoot first" and "alpha strike", both of them don't show up in the perk list, but both works just fine.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Maybe the game just isn't designed to display other classes perks, but that doesn't stop you from benefiting from having them.
Like for example my mercenary has smuggler's "shoot first" and "alpha strike", both of them don't show up in the perk list, but both works just fine.
Oh ok, thanks, since I didn’t see them I wasn’t sure if they were active

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Also, any skill you give your character that’s from other classes will be active even at level 1 correct?