TiTsEdJS - A game state editor (for javascript version)

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Alright, am I missing some sort of confirm button when you mess with stats? Changing my health, or shields does nothing.
Certain stats can only go so high, so raising them via the editor won't change anything you will need to change other stats, perks and gear. If you want to confirm it's working just lower them and see.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Alright, am I missing some sort of confirm button when you mess with stats? Changing my health, or shields does nothing.
With a json editor, you can circumvent the normal stat limit by editting an existing status effect or perk. For example, Royal Nectar increases Max Health and Cybernetic Synchronization increases Intelligence (requires at least one Synthetic body part. Implants don't count.) It also requires increasing the stat cap.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
edit the stat then exit the statbar and the stat will be edited. You usually have to move into a different screen for it to come into effect, like moving between two menus of the codex.

Chase

May 13, 2016
The Health/Shields are the current values, not the maximum. If you enter values greater than the maximum the game will reset them to the maximum values. Those are calculated by the game based on items, class, perks, level and so on.

The shields regenerate relatively quickly, so those might appear not to work, but if you have a generator with a lot of capacity, it should be more obvious.

As for the moving to a menu or something, that is not the case. They will be modified immediately (technically as soon as the edit box loses focus, e.g. you click on anything else), however the UI is out of date and requires doing something like you mentioned to actually see the change.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Update v0.7

• Added preg data modification.
  • Added tease xp/lv stuff, don't think these do anything. But they are there now.
  • Added a "Cheat Menu" button. This button will take you directly to the cheat menu with one click (getting back to the game requires a few clicks thou)
  • Internal fixes and linting.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Pretty sure the Tease proficiency system was removed. Can't remember when. If you check the code in a save file, tease level and EXP is always zero.

Last edited:

Chase

May 13, 2016
I'll remove it in next version then. Might look into the actual tease counter stuff, if that's still a thing.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
@Chase unfortunately using the "Show Cheat Menu" button takes you to the menu, but when you leave the menu and go back to the game it removes all button options and just has one for back, which takes you to the main menu and it's a neverending cycle of pressing back, causing you to have to load a save to get out.

TheDerangedOne

Aug 14, 2018
@Chase unfortunately using the "Show Cheat Menu" button takes you to the menu, but when you leave the menu and go back to the game it removes all button options and just has one for back, which takes you to the main menu and it's a neverending cycle of pressing back, causing you to have to load a save to get out.
Using the "Spawn Bianca in your current square" cheat in the cheats menu also breaks the cycle of hitting back and never going anywhere.... still a problem in general though. Whether or not she can spawn in that square is irrelevant, 'cause the message saying she can't breaks the cycle just as well as getting her summoned to you does.

----------------

On an entirely different topic: what's the stumbling point for adding the option to add and/or remove perks? Is it a UI thing? It's not like they're more complicated than the genital codes. Tricky parts revolve around which perk just need a name and description to work and which have actual variables that affect what they do.... well as far as my poking around with save files has shown me.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Using the "Spawn Bianca in your current square" cheat in the cheats menu also breaks the cycle of hitting back and never going anywhere.... still a problem in general though. Whether or not she can spawn in that square is irrelevant, 'cause the message saying she can't breaks the cycle just as well as getting her summoned to you does.

----------------

On an entirely different topic: what's the stumbling point for adding the option to add and/or remove perks? Is it a UI thing? It's not like they're more complicated than the genital codes. Tricky parts revolve around which perk just need a name and description to work and which have actual variables that affect what they do.... well as far as my poking around with save files has shown me.
Yeah, there are ways to get out of the cycle, but bugs like this can have more repercussions down the line and come back to bite you in the ass if you continue playing through them.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
This is addressed in the first post.

TheDerangedOne

Aug 14, 2018
This is addressed in the first post.
It's been Alluded to in the first post, but no real specifics are given beyond it being something tedious and probably not going to happen.
..... and come to think of it, the main reason is probably something to do with how the current UI for game state editor wouldn't really work with the couple of off the top of my head perk addition/removal methods... well the general ideas of 'em anyway. Either'd need to make a window pop up for extra room or an entire tab branch out, and that's ignoring the differences between game state and save editing, which I only know how to do the latter.... ... Yeah I'm having a hard time really getting a grasp around it with my rather loose knowledge of programming so I'll just shut up about it now and stick to save editing the perks in.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I must have missed a flag that gets set when you change menus. I'll see about fixing that.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I have a prototype version 0.7.2 (not an extension yet) that fixes the cheat menu bug as well cleaning up the tail section and removing those unused tease values.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I have a prototype version 0.7.2 (not an extension yet) that fixes the cheat menu bug as well cleaning up the tail section and removing those unused tease values.
So far seems to be working great. Thanks

RoninFive

May 30, 2020
Do modifications made through this menu not carry over in saves? I've seen it work in real time, but when I save and later load, all changes seem to be gone.
In the element inspector of the browser, it seems there are still values for things such as pc.hpMax, pc.hpRaw and pc.hpMod, do those not do anything anymore? I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the inspector to change anything, but this thread is about the editor, so - is there a reason those things aren't editable? It was basically the only thing I edited, some of the bosses required some planning/thinking/tactics that i'm just incapable of figuring out, so those cheats were the most use I got out of the old editor. If those are still a thing (the old value types), is there any chance they'd be added to the editor?
I'm also not sure why there are two pregnancy modifiers that change based on each other - in the old editor I know there was speed and number of offspring, but in this one there isn't an indication of which is which or if they're both the same, which of the two values it's referring to.

Alternatively, do old flash saves work in case I find an old copy of the game and use the old editor on that? I have a new computer, so no stored saves or old versions saved, but just trying to figure out my options.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Do modifications made through this menu not carry over in saves? I've seen it work in real time, but when I save and later load, all changes seem to be gone.
In the element inspector of the browser, it seems there are still values for things such as pc.hpMax, pc.hpRaw and pc.hpMod, do those not do anything anymore? I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the inspector to change anything, but this thread is about the editor, so - is there a reason those things aren't editable? It was basically the only thing I edited, some of the bosses required some planning/thinking/tactics that i'm just incapable of figuring out, so those cheats were the most use I got out of the old editor. If those are still a thing (the old value types), is there any chance they'd be added to the editor?
I'm also not sure why there are two pregnancy modifiers that change based on each other - in the old editor I know there was speed and number of offspring, but in this one there isn't an indication of which is which or if they're both the same, which of the two values it's referring to.

Alternatively, do old flash saves work in case I find an old copy of the game and use the old editor on that? I have a new computer, so no stored saves or old versions saved, but just trying to figure out my options.
it works for me. ive used the old save editor to get the perks i want, then i converted it to the new system using the built in converter.

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
You can get legacy versions of the game under the Play menu on the main website. And there's also the factor that, AFAICT, all the changes seem to stick around, so you seem to be having unusual problems.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
I encountered an error with the latest build of the game (Game Version: 0.9.037-BACKER#2888), and I think it's because of the editor, so this is where I'm reporting it. Firefox gives me an error saying that "teaseLevel attribute not found.". When you hit okay, in cycles through 3 other errors looking for "teaseXP attribute", "tailCumType attribute" and "tailGirlCumType attribute", before looping ad nauseam.

The errors don't appear when I disable the firefox extension, and reappear the moment I re-enable it. I don't think it's my save either because I was able to have it proc on a new game, at the race select menu. I don't know if it matters, but I'm running this on the MacOS version of Firefox. Screenshots attached including one from character creation. I figure you guys should know.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.08.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.08.54 PM.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.04 PM.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.18 PM.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.34 PM.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.49 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.22.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.22.18 PM.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 29

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Just gonna post this here for now, if anyone needs it.

I made this in order to help lowercase_donkey with sorting out some bugs in the Race Menu thing, but it's not perfect either.

Could be of some help here as well, but Idk.

Reactions: morii
Mar 7, 2021
Soooo, I almost got it working on android. (i'm on a fairly new samsung galaxy s7+ so your mileage may vary.)
1) get Firefox NIghtly.
2) get the Tampermonkey addon for userscripts
2.5) (not sure if this is actually necessary, but I went ahead and opened the game in the firefox browser before creating a new script)
3) create a new userscript in tampermonkey and paste the javascript code where is says "// Your Code Here"
4) You can change the name of the userscript where it says "@ name"
5) Save the userscript
6) Profit

Now this seems to only work in Firefox Nightly, but here's a picture of it "appearing" to work on my tablet.
I say "appearing" because only the drop down menus seem to be working right. When you go to actually change nermerical values, the keyboard will disappear right after popping up. I'm trying to find a workaround, so we'll see. We're almost there, ladies and gents.

Edit: Keyboard Workaround- I found two ways of getting the keyboard to work.
1) go into keyboard settings and turn on floating keyboard.
2) connect a physical keyboard via bluetooth or otherwise.
I prefer the first one, since connecting a physical keyboard to a mobile device kind of defeats the point of it being a mobile device, but I suppose it's prefectly useful if it's just to do a quick edit.

Attachments

• 20230704_092635.jpg
    20230704_092635.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Having seen that there was a recent update that adds the Kineticist class as playable, I'm between a rock and a hard place. I started a fresh save in the legacy flash version and ran through the old editor to get what I wanted from there. However, the first opportunity to save that I can find is after you first land on FIRST-14 (after locking in your class and completing the initial tutorial fight with Celise), and there's no means to even cheat your way back to character creation and select a different class that I know of. Since you can't save until hitting FIRST-14, and Kineticist just got released with yesterday's patch, there's no way to play a Kineticist on an edited save carried over from the legacy flash version.
Is there any chance of implementing a way to go back and change class on ported legacy flash saves for people wanting to use the old editor and then play a Kineticist in the JS version, or am I SOL?

Reactions: Kesil

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a way to change the number of offspring in Steele's pregnancies? I don't know exactly what I did to cause it, but I just noticed that I haven't had less than 100 kids in a pregnancy that I didn't use the old save editor to cause since I started this save, and had to spend 20 minutes irl naming Sera's babies. I'm far enough into this save at this point that I'd rather not go mess with the old editor and start back from scratch again.

Edit (7/23/23 10:20pm Central Time): nvm, went back to check things and found the problem while I was there. It was the "Broodmother" perk that caused it, I changed values in it that led to the insanely high amount of babies from Steele getting pregnant. have reduced responsible value and gotten a much more reasonable value on testing.

Last edited:

Chase

May 13, 2016
Soooo, I almost got it working on android. ...
The extension has a good chance at working on any firefox that supports extensions. However I am providing zero support for such things.

Is there any chance of implementing a way to go back and change class on ported legacy flash saves for people wanting to use the old editor and then play a Kineticist in the JS version, or am I SOL?
No body is going to support this ever most likely. As far as my editor goes, I have no intention of implementing a "change class" function. Generally the point of this editor is to make safe and relatively stable edits to characters rather than the wild west that was the legacy editor where you could change anything, and break your game in unusual ways if you did so.
If you are unhappy with the capabilities of the editor, I am always accepting (reasonable) pull requests that add new features.

Last edited:

OpieAzvuc

Nov 5, 2023
Actually you can, if you hit Ctrl + Shift + I you'll open DevTools, then enter
javascript:(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()
on the console tab and it should work.
Is there a way to save this setting? Every time I close the game it resets.