TiTsEdJS - A game state editor (for javascript version)

Chase

May 13, 2016
So here we go folks. A new thread, a new beginning. Things have come a long way since 2016 when I timidly posted that first post with a very basic save editor based off CoCEd.

Just to preface this, this is NOT a save editor. It does not in any way, edit the 'save' of TiTs. This is rather an injected game state editor.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
This software is to be used at your own risk. The developers, maintainers, or people helping with this software are not in any way liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages that occur due to the use of this software.

Download Latest Version

HOW TO USE
  1. Install the extension. Currently only supports Firefox natively.
  2. Play TiTs from fenoxo.com, the editor will appear to the right side of the page. You can edit as you play. No juggling saves anymore, for good or ill.

F.A.Q.
HELP! MY SAVE IS CORRUPTED!
Welp, that sucks. I know you probably wanted to hear something else, but I have neither the time nor the patience to help everyone anyone who gave themselves 100 googol credits and zero height or something. There are no safety limits built into the editor, so it is VERY EASY to do something VERY BAD. Please edit with the appropriate level of caution.

WHY NOT JUST MAKE A SAVE EDITOR?
Because I didn't want to. Doing the same thing again and again is not very fun, if it isn't fun, the likelihood of me spending my tiny bit of spare time on it is basically zero. Therefore, if you really want a save editor, why don't you write one?

WHERE ARE THE PERKS/ITEMS/OTHER FEATURE
This is not the same as the old editor. This is a new editor. It is entirely unrelated in every way to the old editor, except that I originally made the previous one and this one, and they are for a game of the same name, with nearly identical content. My point is that any lacking features have just never been implemented, rather than having been removed.

Please refer to the following table for what and why these features have not been implemented.

Features that will most likely NOT be added.
FeatureWhy Not?!!
PerksComplicated and involved, difficult to do correctly, lots of potential issues. Will take a very long time if ever.
ItemsImpossible as is. Just use the cheat menu.
NPC EditingMost NPCs have static descriptions, and almost no one used this feature for that reason.
LocationDangerous at the best of times. Just use the cheat menu if you really want to teleport around.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION!
Most likely I have thought or heard of whatever it is before and have discarded it for various reasons. I am not going to make a list, but please keep in mind that just because something sounds easy, does not mean it is even possible, let alone easy to implement. Additionally, even if it is easy, there are other reasons why it might not be implemented.

PLEASE PORT THIS TO ANDROID/APPLE/CHROME/ETC
Maybe, but not likely any time soon.

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I noticed the following, vagina's aren't updating to their proper base sates when updating them.

Also for the perks thing couldn't you just copy the perk states from the old editor?

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
I noticed the following, vagina's aren't updating to their proper base sates when updating them.

Also for the perks thing couldn't you just copy the perk states from the old editor?
It's not simple where the perks can be copied from the old editor, the ways the perks are stored in Java is different than what it was in flash. Due to the changes they have to rebuild the perk editing from scratch for a java editor.

Chase

May 13, 2016

Vagina changes seems to work for me. You will need change screen in game for the changes to appear. If you are talking about default flags are not set when changing type, that feature has not been added yet.

As for the perk editing, well the old one was a save editor, this is a game state editor. The two only appear similar from the outside.

The old editor took the flash object created when saving, parsed out all the values and allowed you to changed them, all before repacking those for the game to load up again. This one directly interfaces with the game itself to do it's thing.

Perk editing is not impossible, but it is really annoying. I have never been a particularly active developer, even when I was working on TiTsEd

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Vagina changes seems to work for me. You will need change screen in game for the changes to appear. If you are talking about default flags are not set when changing type, that feature has not been added yet.

As for the perk editing, well the old one was a save editor, this is a game state editor. The two only appear similar from the outside.

The old editor took the flash object created when saving, parsed out all the values and allowed you to changed them, all before repacking those for the game to load up again. This one directly interfaces with the game itself to do it's thing.

Perk editing is not impossible, but it is really annoying. I have never been a particularly active developer, even when I was working on TiTsEd
Yup i was talking about flags

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
No rush obviously but what do you reckon on the appearance stuff that (from a coding moron) seems to toe the line with perks and tags? To be clear I'm not demanding the below, just curious on the odds of it being added.

Ball type skin/ fur/ scales/ goo (btw I think adding uniball in the current editor gives gooey balls atm for some reason)
Skin accent type (vanae in particular - ball markings or not)
Horn type/ material/ colour
Silicone values in lips/ tits/ hips/ bums
Arm/ hair flower colour/ number

Many thanks.

WarpedFox

Jul 4, 2020
Just finished testing, not sure about other browsers, but at least in Chrome you can set a bookmark in the bar to bring this up when clicked. Steps to follow

Create a bookmark on the bookmark bar
Step 1.png

Copy the following line
Code:
javascript:(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()
Right click on the bookmark you just made in the bookmark bar, and replace whatever is in the URL box with the code you just copied
Step 2.png
Save it, and when you open up TiTs in chrome you can just hit the bookmark icon to load it instead of having to copy/paste the line of code every time
I only use Chrome so that's all I can confirm it works on, but i would not be surprised if it would work on other browsers as well

Chase

May 13, 2016
Firefox has a dedicated extension since that is the browser I use. I might be able to get one for Chrome as well, as it should be very similar. As for Safari and Edge, those are not happening unless they can use the extensions from Firefox or Chrome.

Support for Firefox on Android might be possible. But beyond that I am not very willing.

Reactions: Belly97
Jul 19, 2017
Well, seeing as perks may/may not be doable, what about flags? there is a lot of shit that is either ridiculous amounts of waiting or stuff that I, personally, like to skip strait to certain events. don't get me started on how many times you have to run through each of the popstars dialogue trees to unlock everything

Also, while I agree that most NPC editing is useless due to static descriptions, there are some NPCs that do have some stats that are tracked.
Case and point, of witch is the only one I care to keep track of, is Sera (demon bitch store owner) who does have interactions (as a slave to the player) that are dependent on her current lust score. I would just set it to a constant 100 in the bonus box next to lust in the old editor just to speed up breaking her in while actually going through the scenes.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I might poke through some of the story flags. See what's reasonable to add on another tab.

Reactions: Skylar17

AboutAverage2

May 5, 2022
Just finished testing, not sure about other browsers, but at least in Chrome you can set a bookmark in the bar to bring this up when clicked. Steps to follow

Create a bookmark on the bookmark bar
View attachment 26946

Copy the following line
Code:
javascript:(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()
Right click on the bookmark you just made in the bookmark bar, and replace whatever is in the URL box with the code you just copied
View attachment 26947
Save it, and when you open up TiTs in chrome you can just hit the bookmark icon to load it instead of having to copy/paste the line of code every time
I only use Chrome so that's all I can confirm it works on, but i would not be surprised if it would work on other browsers as well
Can confirm works on microsoft edge

Synth

Nov 7, 2018
Nice Work Chase! No for reals! this is a nice implementation for an editor! its been the easiest to use and install (im a firefox user), well done!

do you have a roadmap of stuff you plan for it? I ask because a pregnancy status indicator would be a nice little add-on

Reactions: Belly97

Techno665

Oct 22, 2022
Can I use this editor with the downloadable version of the game?
Not as it is. But there is nothing preventing it from being adapted to it aside from time.
Actually you can, if you hit Ctrl + Shift + I you'll open DevTools, then enter
on the console tab and it should work.

Mar 7, 2021
You are actually the GOAT. Thanks.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Thank you so much, you saved me from having to save to file and open up Firefox every time I wanted to change a few things.

Reactions: Senera2000

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Hey @Chase is the code version;
javascript;(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()
The same as the firefox extension?
If they aren't the same, can you please make sure they are both updated at the same time, as now that I can use the code in the downloaded version of the game, I would rather not have to open up Firefox every time I want to make a change.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Also, if it's possible and not too much work, could you please add Alcohol tolerance, Pregnancy Multiplier, Pregnancy Incubation Bonus Mother, Pregnancy Incubation Bonus Father and some way to tell if you are pregnant and with what/how many.
Full control of pregnancy would be great, but I am assuming too difficult. (Pregnancy type, Quantity, Incubation time, Womb selection .etc)
Ship editing would also be awesome if it's not too hard. (Name, Armor, Shields, Crew and Gun Capacity, Wardrobe, Equipment and Consumable size .etc)

Chase

May 13, 2016
The injected code should be up to date with the plugin. If anything it would be the plugin that would be behind (it's not right now).

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Also, if it's possible and not too much work, could you please add Alcohol tolerance, Pregnancy Multiplier, Pregnancy Incubation Bonus Mother, Pregnancy Incubation Bonus Father and some way to tell if you are pregnant and with what/how many.
Full control of pregnancy would be great, but I am assuming too difficult. (Pregnancy type, Quantity, Incubation time, Womb selection .etc)
Ship editing would also be awesome if it's not too hard. (Name, Armor, Shields, Crew and Gun Capacity, Wardrobe, Equipment and Consumable size .etc)

at least pregnancy multiplier and incubation bonus mother. I don't think the father version actually does anything in-game.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
at least pregnancy multiplier and incubation bonus mother. I don't think the father version actually does anything in-game.
The father bonus influences how long Mirrin's pregnancy lasts, and a few other things I can't remember.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Only if Steele is also pregnant by Mirrin, if I'm reading the Flash code right.
The Father bonus is factored in: (Mother + Father)/2, but it's always 100%, so it effectively just halves the Mother's effective value (+50%).

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
Alright, am I missing some sort of confirm button when you mess with stats? Changing my health, or shields does nothing.