TiTsEd - A save editor

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is it currently possible to outright remove a pregnancy in TiTS through the editor? Waiting through pregnancies like the random tentacle monster encounter that causes guaranteed pregnancy is a pain, and I dunno but I just don't like having to deal with maternity leave and then birthing out some eldritch horror tentacle babies. I've tried all kinds of stuff like setting the pregnancy bonus to 0 and setting belly size to 0 but no luck there. There's not even flags in the raw data for them.
What Onxy said. Just don't travel between planets with the monster eggs, and that will literally never happen.

If you refuse to do that for some strange, unknown reason, I will answer your question. No, pregnancies cannot be modified with the current editor. I'm sure at some point that functionality will be added, but the dev has other things he wants to work on first.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you not want to have tentacle sex?

Reactions: RanmaChan

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
I swear I remember that scene happening without me even having any monster eggs in my inventory tho... Oh well, I guess if the dev of the editor doesn't really care about working with pregnancy stuff atm then I'll just have to deal with it.

Also the scene with the tentacles and then having the enlarged belly is hot tbh but after so many ingame days it gets annoying.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I swear I remember that scene happening without me even having any monster eggs in my inventory tho... Oh well, I guess if the dev of the editor doesn't really care about working with pregnancy stuff atm then I'll just have to deal with it.

Also the scene with the tentacles and then having the enlarged belly is hot tbh but after so many ingame days it gets annoying.
You literally HAD to have one. I believe that the ships inventory counts as well. So putting said egg into ship storage would still result in a psychic tentacle beast.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It has like a 1 or 2% drop rate, you might have picked it up and forgotten about it.

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
You literally HAD to have one. I believe that the ships inventory counts as well. So putting said egg into ship storage would still result in a psychic tentacle beast.
Ahh, yup I must have placed it in storage and forgotten about it. Whoops!

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hi guys! Trying to find the specific flags so that I can reset and reencounter Del back on Tarkus, has anyone found it yet? If so, I would like to know! Thank you!

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Hello peeps. I would like some help in reverting myrellion back to pre-nuclear fall out. Some how one of my saves have myrellion nucked but i dont remember ever giving the go ahead for that. Is there any way to change that with the save editor.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hello peeps. I would like some help in reverting myrellion back to pre-nuclear fall out. Some how one of my saves have myrellion nucked but i dont remember ever giving the go ahead for that. Is there any way to change that with the save editor.

@Charmbreaker Sounds like you activated the Self-destruct on the pirate base during the Kara Quest 2 mission. Basically if you decide to blow up the pirate base, Myrellion thought that an attack happened an blew each other up.

Last edited:

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Charmbreaker

It is still possible to change that with save editor of course, however in order for you to do that without potentially crashing the save due to conflicting codes. You will have to unflag everything that has to do with Myrellion and I do mean from scratch.

Also, anyone know the specific flags about restarting Delilah's progression all the way back to Tarkus? Would like to know. Thanks

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
@Charmbreaker

It is still possible to change that with save editor of course, however in order for you to do that without potentially crashing the save due to conflicting codes. You will have to unflag everything that has to do with Myrellion and I do mean from scratch.

Also, anyone know the specific flags about restarting Delilah's progression all the way back to Tarkus? Would like to know. Thanks
Thank you very much, ver.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Hello Chase,

I would like to know if this editor of yours have any more requirements for it to work properly, because every time I edit something and go see the results I end up with this error:
Nova Tela.jpg

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
You probably added one of the items that only exist for debug purposes or something like that. Adding the Tachyon beam laser(not sure if I spelled that right) advanced slut ray, or one other thing I can't think of at the moment will prevent your save from loading. Remove any of those items from the save and it should work again.

Alternatively, you messed up something big time somehow, and should make use of the backup function in the save editor to restore an unedited save. I don't think there's anything outside of the aforementioned items that can mess up your save, though.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Hello Chase,

I would like to know if this editor of yours have any more requirements for it to work properly, because every time I edit something and go see the results I end up with this error:
View attachment 4373
That's not Chase's editor. That looks more like the official editor that TiTS devs put together for people who financially back the game?
EDIT: Sorry, reading comprehension epically failed me. I thought the screenshot was of the editor itself ^^'

Last edited:

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
@Mister Gregar I'll see which ones and post those here so Chase might see it and maybe add a quote to his editor to warn people.

@ShySquare Nope, just good old Chase's editor, I'm not a backer (though I would very much like to be...)

EDIT: Yup, just tested it out and it was that weapon, thanks again @Mister Gregar

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Adding the Advanced Slut Ray through the editor crashes the save? That's weird, the ASR is obtainable through normal means in the game.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Adding the Advanced Slut Ray through the editor crashes the save? That's weird, the ASR is obtainable through normal means in the game.
I just checked, and it seems this no longer happens. Used to be that it would give you an error for trying. Now I'm gonna check and see if any of the other crash items work now.

Edit: Unless I'm missing something, everything but the beam laser and Test armor mk II work.I feel like Test HP boosters didn't work before, but I may be wrong there. They don't have tooltips at any rate.

Last edited:

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
I don't know it is whether mentioned here, but I have some issues to be updated...

Pregnancy. Each vaginae and ass have it.

Mimbrane. Currently, it will appear on the Raw Data's "unknown" category only if you already have a mimbrane on each of your body parts.

Minimum looseness / wetness of each vaginae and ass. They are not shown now, even though working.

Breast rating bonus (as in the ass; probably by mimbrane).

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Can someone walk me through opening the save editor?
Download it (Not the source code version, that seems to be something people mix up) -> Extract the file -> Open the newly extracted file -> Run the .exe file

mikka574

Jun 2, 2017
Download it (Not the source code version, that seems to be something people mix up) -> Extract the file -> Open the newly extracted file -> Run the .exe file
Oops, yep I seem to have accidentally downloaded the source code version, I figured it out. Thank you for your help

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Question for the chat: Under the Flags for Cocks, I see "Double Headed". What does that mean? I have never heard the term used to describe a penis.

Also how does Tail Venom work?