TiTsEd - A save editor

irioth

May 12, 2016
My unedited game doesn't show my Paralyzing Shock ability either. But when I go into combat it is there and usable. The base ability is probably not applied in the same way. It's almost assuredly a perk that comes from BEING the class rather than as a class+level mechanic.

Hmm, it has been a good while since I checked the availability in combat screens of every special ability bestowed by my PC's perks and followers. Does this mean these old-perks-no-longer-perks-but-inherent-class-features won't be available anymore? Isn't there any way to trick the game into assuming my PC is all classes simultaneously? On the other hand, these former perks may still show up in the perk list with their little description, look cool, and give me a warm feeling, even if I can't really use them. I have more combat special abilities than I can really use anyway. But being a completist generalist character optimizer and powergamer, I really hate when games try to deny me access (even if it's just for cosmetic purposes) to cool character features by forcing me into mandatory class specializations.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Well, back in 2016 (I can't tell exactly when because I since made minor edits to those old saves) I used online minerva and multiple characters' saves to copy and paste all perks of different classes (and a few ones from different Treatment paths that I deemed compatible) in one main PC's saves as she leveled up to 8. Admittedly development of TiTSed has made doing the same much, much easier and simpler (and I'm much thankful and appreciative for it) than the way I did it back then (which included adding and then removing the Sterile perk with appropriate items, to cause the game to sort the pasted perks in the appropriate order).
Hmm, it has been a good while since I checked the availability in combat screens of every special ability bestowed by my PC's perks and followers. Does this mean these old-perks-no-longer-perks-but-inherent-class-features won't be available anymore? Isn't there any way to trick the game into assuming my PC is all classes simultaneously? On the other hand, these former perks may still show up in the perk list with their little description, look cool, and give me a warm feeling, even if I can't really use them. I have more combat special abilities than I can really use anyway. But being a completist generalist character optimizer and powergamer, I really hate when games try to deny me access (even if it's just for cosmetic purposes) to cool character features by forcing me into mandatory class specializations.
If you guys care that much if you give me saves that have them I can add it to the editor.
But the game itself (probably) won't use it, though you'd have to go through the combat functions to verify that.

irioth

May 12, 2016
If you guys care that much if you give me saves that have them I can add it to the editor.
But the game itself (probably) won't use it, though you'd have to go through the combat functions to verify that.

I suppose my latest save would suffice, and you are more than welcome to use it and make the editor even better and more complete. Please don't forget to add Bubble Butt, too. I really like what the Perk does for the bodies of bimbofied PC.

Attachments

• TiTs_1.sol
    171 KB · Views: 10

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I suppose my latest save would suffice, and you are more than welcome to use it and make the editor even better and more complete. Please don't forget to add Bubble Butt, too. I really like what the Perk does for the bodies of bimbofied PC.
I just save-scummed a few times and then edited out any cow features that I got. Much easier than waiting a week.

irioth

May 12, 2016
I just save-scummed a few times and then edited out any cow features that I got. Much easier than waiting a week.

I used my own perk-adding tried and tested save-editing approach to add Bubble Butt and Alpha Scent alike without screwing up my carefully-developed myr-cowgirl-succubus-dryad body build. Gorged on Holstaria and Lupinol and save-scummed in a disposable save until I got the perks, copied and pasted their entries with online minerva from there in the most recent main save, added and removed the Sterile perk with Sterilex and Fertite-plus to put the perk list in the correct order, removed excess fertility.

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I honestly couldn't tell you how to cheat the game. I just know what I've told you. They aren't perks anymore (if they ever were), they are class features. I also don't think you're being denied access. You're BREAKING the way the game is meant to function. That means you're not going to be able to have EVERYTHING just so. It's the way it always works. Having done similar things myself before, I have seen the pattern.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Was looking into Huskar TF with after seeing it referenced in a character's google doc. Noticed something I thought I should mention. Huskar ears are no where to be found in Save Editing, and loading a save of them after scarfing Huskar Treats gives "[ID#: 29] <unknown>" for Ears.
Edit: I also don't see the fur we can grow around our neck listed.

Last edited:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Was looking into Huskar TF with after seeing it referenced in a character's google doc. Noticed something I thought I should mention. Huskar ears are no where to be found in Save Editing, and loading a save of them after scarfing Huskar Treats gives "[ID#: 29] <unknown>" for Ears.
Edit: I also don't see the fur we can grow around our neck listed.
In the latest release, along with some other TF options that were missing as well.

Reactions: eveoflife

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Has the "rut" status been added to the public build of the game and the editor? If so, where is it in the editor?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Has the "rut" status been added to the public build of the game and the editor? If so, where is it in the editor?
Laquine Rut yeah, but Breeder's Bliss and it's rut effect hasn't even been added in a pub build. We're few weeks away from another pub build, and it JUST got coded in so it's gonna be backers at most.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Laquine Rut yeah, but Breeder's Bliss and it's rut effect hasn't even been added in a pub build. We're few weeks away from another pub build, and it JUST got coded in so it's gonna be backers at most.
Is Breeder's Bliss for fathers or mothers?

xkeko

Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys. I don't know why but i simply cannot save TiTS normally. I can only save via save to file but TiTSeD doesn't support those files, so can anyone please create a new character (doesn't matter race/gender/perks), save it normally, and upload it? Or you know, help me get rid of the problem that causes me to not be able to save.

P.S: I download the game to my pc and open it with firefox, if that helps to solve my problem.

Vartra

Apr 22, 2017
At the moment I feel like I have the intelligence of a rock, which item in the directory do I use to open the actual editor? I see a lot of things but unlike the CoCED, I don't see a .exe anywhere in the folder.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
At the moment I feel like I have the intelligence of a rock, which item in the directory do I use to open the actual editor? I see a lot of things but unlike the CoCED, I don't see a .exe anywhere in the folder.
Well something messed up then, because you open it with a .exe. Did you unpack the file?

Vartra

Apr 22, 2017
Well something messed up then, because you open it with a .exe. Did you unpack the file?

Yes, I have a wide variety of file types, but no .exe

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-22 15.01.24.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-22 15.01.24.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2017-04-22 15.01.30.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-22 15.01.30.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 11

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You downloaded the source. Unless you want to fire up VS just download the TiTsEd_v0.22.2.zip file.

Petros

May 7, 2017
When I click on "Open", all it shows me is "import" and I cant find my saves. Is this a bug or intended, if intended then where are my saves? (I'm using the fenoxo hosted version of TiTS.)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
When I click on "Open", all it shows me is "import" and I cant find my saves. Is this a bug or intended, if intended then where are my saves? (I'm using the fenoxo hosted version of TiTS.)
It doesn't say "Local", "Online", or "Backup" with an arrow next to it? Any of those?

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Is it currently possible to outright remove a pregnancy in TiTS through the editor? Waiting through pregnancies like the random tentacle monster encounter that causes guaranteed pregnancy is a pain, and I dunno but I just don't like having to deal with maternity leave and then birthing out some eldritch horror tentacle babies. I've tried all kinds of stuff like setting the pregnancy bonus to 0 and setting belly size to 0 but no luck there. There's not even flags in the raw data for them.