TiTsEd - A save editor

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
What exactly do the values on Fecund Figure do?
Fecund Figure means that as a pregnancy goes on your hips widen more and more.

As to pregnancy timer, long ago when .minerva was still working for me it looked like it was just a number string that counted down. I don't see how it'd be hard to add it in but then again I have no idea how the code behind the editor works.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
As to pregnancy timer, long ago when .minerva was still working for me it looked like it was just a number string that counted down. I don't see how it'd be hard to add it in but then again I have no idea how the code behind the editor works.

Yep, CoCed worked the same. it was cool cos it let you modify the number as desired.
But on certain pregnancies didn't worked well, and after the time was complete, you didn't get any birthing in-game.

Didn't tried Minerva yet, but from what I read, it gives the option to alter equipment stats, which is almost incredibly useful (for example, the OmniSuit has some really good stats, but I hate it because it always describes your skin as being latex, even when you clearly take it off on scenes, and doensn't lets you use any other clothing. A stat editor would let players modify their preferred armor/clothes without having to pick between a Iron Man suit, or Mad max clothes when you want something sexy or sleek)

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
If you look at the perk in the editor, it has several values. I was wondering what exactly (if anything) the four values did or related to.

Fecund Figure increases butt/hips size during pregnancy.
Just checked and yes, it has two values, most likely the bonuses you get to butt/hips

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
A stat editor would let players modify their preferred armor/clothes without having to pick between a Iron Man suit, or Mad max clothes when you want something sexy or sleek)
For the majority of items TiTS only uses 4 fields for saving information about items: shortName, classInstance, quantity, and version.
So any changes to stats won't be loaded from the save.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
For the majority of items TiTS only uses 4 fields for saving information about items: shortName, classInstance, quantity, and version.
So any changes to stats won't be loaded from the save.

Gotcha.
So, the editor works changing the saves, but then Minerva changes the game itself coding?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Question: The Save As tab on the upper right of the screen lights up when you've changed something yeah? but it doesn't when you've changed flags...

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Question: The Save As tab on the upper right of the screen lights up when you've changed something yeah? but it doesn't when you've changed flags...
Are you using the latest version?
I just verified that the latest version *does* set the "is dirty" state (that causes the * in the title and the Save As to be highlighted) when flags are modified.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I've been poking around trying to find our original PC appearances it stores somewhere. I know it stores our eye/skin color and such, but can't locate where this is. Anyone know where to poke to fiddle with these records?

Scxion

Sep 9, 2016
Probably not the best first post. But this is the point of joining so i'll get on with it. (I am a TiTs patreon however.)

• No it will not run on Linux/Mac, no not even with Mono. Yes I am serious.
    • No it will not run on mobile. No there are no plans to port it.

I saw that there are no plans to port it to mobile, but are there any to make it mac-runnable, my windows computer conked out, and I can't use minerva, since I can never find the files I'm looking for.

A reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chase

May 13, 2016
I saw that there are no plans to port it to mobile, but are there any to make it mac-runnable, my windows computer conked out, and I can't use minerva, since I can never find the files I'm looking for.

A reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You could install Windows on your Mac. Other than that there isn't any way (that I know of).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think goo bodies give you even more.

Mazaroth

Nov 10, 2016
You can jack up your elasticity to five, the max, which is basically the same thing.

Okay, i think i didn't write what i meant correctly, i pretty much meant that it fixes the amount of looseness to a certain level.

Like if you'd like to keep some orifice loose, it wouldn't eventually get tighter again.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm going to be honest with you, my PC usually gets so many bonuses from TF's or perks or whatever, that they never get tight variants in scenes. It's not even that they're loose, I think there's just the single stat, capacity, which can be modified by things like wetness and elasticity, and goes up sometimes after scenes.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Okay, i think i didn't write what i meant correctly, i pretty much meant that it fixes the amount of looseness to a certain level.

Like if you'd like to keep some orifice loose, it wouldn't eventually get tighter again.
No, there really isn't any perk or stat that will do that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, there are plenty of ways to permanently increase your minimum capacity.