TiTsEd - A save editor

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
so, after downloading your latest mod, I got the warning from norton that this version (v 0.19) had a virus (huer.advML.C) bad enough to be immediately removed. Now I've downloaded this before and this hasn't happened so I'm just assuming some prick screwed with your fileshare or something, but is there any way to sort this out? Or is there something I'm missing?
That particular "virus" isn't an actual virus match per se, it just means that the heuristics the anti virus software used thinks it acts like one.
That could be related to the new check for updates button.
Can you try this?
https://github.com/Chase-san/TiTsEd/releases/download/v0.20/TiTsEd_v0.20.zip

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
um github is acting up. can download source but not the actual application.

edit nvm

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
anyone know the flags for the modifications you do to Sera when buying her? kinda wanna change them

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey @Nonesuch there's support for modding Sera after buying her, right?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hey @Nonesuch there's support for modding Sera after buying her, right?
It's basically a clause I stuck in that would enable me to put more modification options in for her in the future. I had an idea of Teron & Attica running a kind of slave mod shop, once more of them were available. No plans to do any of that rn, though.
Not atm or in the immediate plans, it seems.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Think we can get an update to enable us to change the probable ejaculation stat?
There isn't a single "knob" for that.
Cum quantity is a calculated value based on several fields including ball size, ball efficiency, ball fullness, and cum multiplier.

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
There isn't a single "knob" for that.
Cum quantity is a calculated value based on several fields including ball size, ball efficiency, ball fullness, and cum multiplier.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/8c6e01e402b4470b908fa9e61379df3a.png

This one totally does that, though. It locks the amount you fire everywhere, and you can change the value to whatever you want. In the game, the value is shown as your probable ejaculation. (It's kinda funny to see that you have like 3ml of cum in you with a probable ejaculation of 100000. You summon semen from an alternate universe to rain down upon your hoes!)

Reactions: ShySquare

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That much pressure would rupture your penis and anyone around you!

Reactions: Mister Gregar

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
http://image.prntscr.com/image/8c6e01e402b4470b908fa9e61379df3a.png

This one totally does that, though. It locks the amount you fire everywhere, and you can change the value to whatever you want. In the game, the value is shown as your probable ejaculation. (It's kinda funny to see that you have like 3ml of cum in you with a probable ejaculation of 100000. You summon semen from an alternate universe to rain down upon your hoes!)
Yes, that perk does.
I was assuming they were referring to some kind of stat for it, which doesn't exist.

Mazaroth

Nov 10, 2016
Will there be a droplist on the anus/anal flags ever?

At the moment there are only the virgin, looseness, capacity and wetness modifiers, but i know there are other flags that change the description of it.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Will there be a droplist on the anus/anal flags ever?

At the moment there are only the virgin, looseness, capacity and wetness modifiers, but i know there are other flags that change the description of it.

Next release

Physicaldamage

Aug 31, 2015
So non of the releases after version 0.18 actually open for me.(I do have .net v4 and above, at least thats what its telling me)
So does anyone know the flag for the Rut perk effect, that way I could try an edit with a safe save?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So non of the releases after version 0.18 actually open for me.(I do have .net v4 and above, at least thats what its telling me)
So does anyone know the flag for the Rut perk effect, that way I could try an edit with a safe save?
I don't know why you can't open up v. 0.19, copy/pasting the exact error message would probably be helpful, but I can help you with the second question, unfortunately. I say unfortunately because the rut status does not yet exist, locking that one scene behind an impenetrable door.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Right-click on the zip file, and select Properties,
Then check the "Unblock" box, and unzip it into a new location and try to run from there.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
Will the demonic version of the cock vine tail be added to the list of tails in the next version? My character has one and the tail genitalia shows up as a weird string of numbers symbols and letters in TiTsEd

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
I missed CoCEd so much playing TiTs that I decided to go ahead and make TiTsEd myself.

The very first thing I did after downloading TiTs was looking for an Editor, just in case.
Thanks! It works fantastic from the beginning, and never had problems (aside of some missing content which is undertandable since your'e building it, but just got the latest version and it's complete. Yay!)

A VERY useful feature of CoC editor was the option to speed up pregnancies. Editing the remaining time was really really useful specially when you got some unexpected preg, and had to wait weeks or months.
Could something like that be possible in TiTSed?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The very first thing I did after downloading TiTs was looking for an Editor, just in case.
Thanks! It works fantastic from the beginning, and never had problems (aside of some missing content which is undertandable since your'e building it, but just got the latest version and it's complete. Yay!)

A VERY useful feature of CoC editor was the option to speed up pregnancies. Editing the remaining time was really really useful specially when you got some unexpected preg, and had to wait weeks or months.
Could something like that be possible in TiTSed?
Directly modifying how much time a pregnancy has left is something the editor can't currently do. As compensation you can edit the incubation bonus, which gives flat bonuses to pregnancy speeds, and can't be changed through legitimate means without becoming a bimbo, but I'm fairly certain that it doesn't change any pregnancy that already exists.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Directly modifying how much time a pregnancy has left is something the editor can't currently do. As compensation you can edit the incubation bonus, which gives flat bonuses to pregnancy speeds, and can't be changed through legitimate means without becoming a bimbo, but I'm fairly certain that it doesn't change any pregnancy that already exists.

Aw, pity. It was very useful.
In any case, incubation bonus is perfectly fine. Where should I look at for it?
-The "Incubator" character creation perk? http://prntscr.com/ekjjkc
-The "pregnancy" option on "Misc" tab? (next to history and tease stats. Originally was 1/0/0) http://prntscr.com/ekjjni
-The "Breed hungry" perk? ( originally was 15 on upper case) http://prntscr.com/ekjjso
As you can see, I fiddled with them, but only got a 50% to anal pregs (and I'm not even sure it was any of them, since I got caught by a Bothrioc and their oil affected me)

Fairly certain too that existant pregs can't be quickened, since I've fiddled with all the above, and current preg didn't advanced (even tried adding days, thinking they might count, but nope, just real in-game days count towards)

Thanks for the reply!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Aw, pity. It was very useful.
In any case, incubation bonus is perfectly fine. Where should I look at for it?
-The "Incubator" character creation perk? http://prntscr.com/ekjjkc
-The "pregnancy" option on "Misc" tab? (next to history and tease stats. Originally was 1/0/0) http://prntscr.com/ekjjni
-The "Breed hungry" perk? ( originally was 15 on upper case) http://prntscr.com/ekjjso
As you can see, I fiddled with them, but only got a 50% to anal pregs (and I'm not even sure it was any of them, since I got caught by a Bothrioc and their oil affected me)

Fairly certain too that existant pregs can't be quickened, since I've fiddled with all the above, and current preg didn't advanced (even tried adding days, thinking they might count, but nope, just real in-game days count towards)

Thanks for the reply!
I would use the stats found on the Misc tab. Using that completely out-modes both perks, as it is limitless, and removes any chance for logical errors.

Reactions: alkeiser