TiTsEd - A save editor

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
>-<
I meant as in, I thought that it held your current baby, not data to be used for its appearance, but the whole thing, like Sera's one or Celise.
No, that's timer and offspring count. There's also a tracker for what kind, but I'm not too familiar with that.

golabki

Dec 13, 2015
I noticed that the refractory rate works as an integer value in the editor when it actually works as fractional number in-game, just like cum quality/virility.

Currently as long as you don't touch that value (if your original refractory rate is expressed as a fractional number) it won't mess with it. However you can't input any other value that isn't an integer.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I just realized something...
Once the new ship content gets implemented, you guys working on the save editor are gonna have a fucking migraine! Lord knows how much stuff you'll need to sift through and rework to make everything functional!And I shudder to think of what you'll have to go through once the upgrade system is implemented!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would it be any harder than any other time a new system has been implemented?

Scxion

Sep 9, 2016
You could install Windows on your Mac. Other than that there isn't any way (that I know of).
okay, thanks, I know that there are app creators that create .app files, which are decent to use, alternatively you could also make it a java applet.

Or web-based dev. I know there are people who would love to have an online resource other than minerva. (myself being one of them)

Also, know any good windows 7 cracks, or do I have to pay like 50 dollars for it on a disc that won't self-destruct?

Chase

May 13, 2016
This is written in C# .Net and makes use of WPF. This is not supported on Mac or Linux systems last time I checked. Java Stand Alone and Java Applets (what is this the 2000s, does anyone still use applets?) are a completely different programming language and would require rewriting the entire program, which isn't in the cards. Hosting this as a webapp would also require rewriting the entire application.

The reason for this isn't that I didn't desire to support more systems, however I ditched my attempts to write it in java very early (long before full AMF support), and instead modified CoCEd which was already very mature. This saved weeks of development time and got an editor out to people very quickly.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
I haven't read the entire forum, but is there a chance that TiTSED will become an android app? Sorry if this has already been asked.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I haven't read the entire forum, but is there a chance that TiTSED will become an android app? Sorry if this has already been asked.
Nope, see:
This is written in C# .Net and makes use of WPF. This is not supported on Mac or Linux systems last time I checked. Java Stand Alone and Java Applets (what is this the 2000s, does anyone still use applets?) are a completely different programming language and would require rewriting the entire program, which isn't in the cards. Hosting this as a webapp would also require rewriting the entire application.

The reason for this isn't that I didn't desire to support more systems, however I ditched my attempts to write it in java very early (long before full AMF support), and instead modified CoCEd which was already very mature. This saved weeks of development time and got an editor out to people very quickly.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
Thank you for the new update. There's just one thing missing and that's the "Bubble Butt" perk.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
If you are talking about the 'Buttslut' perk, it's there.

No not that one. The newer Bubble But perk was added about three releases ago with the Holstaria TF item. It causes your ass to ignore muscle tone and remain soft.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
No not that one. The newer Bubble But perk was added about three releases ago with the Holstaria TF item. It causes your ass to ignore muscle tone and remain soft.

In the latest release

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Liame should have this perk for necessity

irioth

May 12, 2016
In addition to Bubble Butt, I noticed the program also fails to properly classify Flash Grenade, Headbutt, and Paralyzing Shock if the character has perks from multiple classes (such as my own). It classifies all of these Perks as 'unknown'.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Liame should have this perk for necessity
NPCs don't generally have parser calls and aren't a blob of possible features so it wouldn't matter if he had. If his contant written for him says he has a bubble butt but is also toned elsewhere he wouldn't need a perk to have that description.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I meant more along the lines of what interactions it changes, and who with.
It changes any interactions that have been written to acknowledge a fat butt. There are no special scenes for it.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
fails to properly classify Flash Grenade, Headbutt, and Paralyzing Shock
None of those are valid perks in the latest version of the game as far as I can tell by scanning the source code.
Old saves might have them (or maybe you used some mod?), but new ones won't get them.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
None of those are valid perks in the latest version of the game as far as I can tell by scanning the source code.
Old saves might have them (or maybe you used some mod?), but new ones won't get them.
I'm probably misunderstanding you, but are you saying that those three basic class perks are no longer applied to new games?

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
In addition to Bubble Butt, I noticed the program also fails to properly classify Flash Grenade, Headbutt, and Paralyzing Shock if the character has perks from multiple classes (such as my own). It classifies all of these Perks as 'unknown'.
My unedited game doesn't show my Paralyzing Shock ability either. But when I go into combat it is there and usable. The base ability is probably not applied in the same way. It's almost assuredly a perk that comes from BEING the class rather than as a class+level mechanic.

P.S.: This was tested in game v0.7.28.

irioth

May 12, 2016

Well, back in 2016 (I can't tell exactly when because I since made minor edits to those old saves) I used online minerva and multiple characters' saves to copy and paste all perks of different classes (and a few ones from different Treatment paths that I deemed compatible) in one main PC's saves as she leveled up to 8. Admittedly development of TiTSed has made doing the same much, much easier and simpler (and I'm much thankful and appreciative for it) than the way I did it back then (which included adding and then removing the Sterile perk with appropriate items, to cause the game to sort the pasted perks in the appropriate order).