TiTsEd - A save editor

Feb 18, 2017
You can modify the genes you pass down by modifying the characteristics of the character called "PC_Baby". It is in the character selection list like Anno and other NPCs. However, you should know that some NPCs will have dominant traits that won't be over-ridden no matter what is changed.
So there's no way to remove or add certain children? Say, wanting to remove the water princesses but wanting a kid or two with Sera?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So there's no way to remove or add certain children? Say, wanting to remove the water princesses but wanting a kid or two with Sera?
Ah, that's what you meant by "the children I have". I thought you meant the children you would, in in the future, have. To answer your question: No, currently there is no way to save edit what children you already have, in numbers or in characteristics.

Feb 18, 2017
Ah, that's what you meant by "the children I have". I thought you meant the children you would, in in the future, have. To answer your question: No, currently there is no way to save edit what children you already have, in numbers or in characteristics.
Bummer, but I'm glad to have closure. I kept trying different terms for children trying to find the right flags. Thank You! Hope a children tab gets added soon.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hi there, i am fairly new to using titsed, is there a way to speed up pregnancy? or shave the hours down?
If you (the PC) are pregnant, you can go to your apartment on Tavros in the Nursery Deck and choose to do a maternity wait, so it will skip time ahead to when you birth your offspring. No TiTSed needed for that!

If you got an NPC pregnant, you could enter the amount of hours you want to skip ahead on the first page until you're skip to when the NPC will birth your offspring, though without looking up that character's gestation time, you might have to make a rough guesstimate.

volcaroona

May 5, 2016
If you (the PC) are pregnant, you can go to your apartment on Tavros in the Nursery Deck and choose to do a maternity wait, so it will skip time ahead to when you birth your offspring. No TiTSed needed for that!

If you got an NPC pregnant, you could enter the amount of hours you want to skip ahead on the first page until you're skip to when the NPC will birth your offspring, though without looking up that character's gestation time, you might have to make a rough guesstimate.

oh!! thank you!

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hi guys! This is in regards to what flags are needed to reactivate the Kashima Quest. I was ecstatic when the latest Public patch said you can meet her again on New Canadia, with no success. I am confused why and so decided to try again, but I would like to know which flags do i need to reset in order play the Kashima Incident quest again. Plz and thank you for the list.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys! This is in regards to what flags are needed to reactivate the Kashima Quest. I was ecstatic when the latest Public patch said you can meet her again on New Canadia, with no success. I am confused why and so decided to try again, but I would like to know which flags do i need to reset in order play the Kashima Incident quest again. Plz and thank you for the list.
There are too many to list by themselves, and it takes quite a bit of slog to find them all, but go through this and this and find all the codes involving "flag" you can and delete/set to 0 (zero) that you can. A lot start with KI_, there's a few with KASHIMA, but there's also more than just that I think.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Karretch Thanks for the info! Just read through the coding and made one single adjustment that saved me alot of hassle by simply changing the Kashima State Flag from 3 to 2. Afterwards, I was ablle to meet Ushamee on NC. Thanks again for the help!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Can anyone give me all the flags I need to reset so that I've never interacted with Del at all?

KiloFox

Jul 6, 2017
will the SSTDs be in the next patch for the save editor? I've been trying to see what content's been added for 'em but they just seem so un-catchable doing it the legit way. and I can't seem to find the toggles in the save editor's current edition

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Um, can someone with the ability to use minerva, not TiTsEd, help me with, ahem, a problem? I have a save file where i just make the most ludicrously OP God Character imaginable, and im just now finding out that somewhere along the lines ive created a glitch baby in the nursery, can someone remove it? I think it might be brihas since hers is tailored to some of your features? S.O.S. :(

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Um, can someone with the ability to use minerva, not TiTsEd, help me with, ahem, a problem? I have a save file where i just make the most ludicrously OP God Character imaginable, and im just now finding out that somewhere along the lines ive created a glitch baby in the nursery, can someone remove it? I think it might be brihas since hers is tailored to some of your features? S.O.S. :(
Well look at that. You're just an all-round uncool person.

Here's the answer to your question. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Well look at that. You're just an all-round uncool person.

Why am I uncool? da faq? I just wanted to make a character for shits and giggles, and I rely heavily on this save editor for it since I can't use Minerva, but now it has sentimental value because of how long I've had it. Why the hate comrade? Unite under the Glorious flag for MOTHER RUSSIA! (too much Zangief)
Also thank.
Ok, wait no lemme come back and rant on this bit because the more I mulled over your comment the more it bugged me. It's a singleplayer game, the hell is wrong with being OP? I'm not trolling or spawn killing or any of that crap because this isn't a multiplayer game, therefore I'm not harming anyone. It's up to me to do as I please with this save editor, as long as I don't do something like steal it and brand it as my own or something. This point further being emphasized to the fact that it's completely free. Check, sir.(rant done)

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlas1965

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Is there any way we can edit the amount of children in the nursery? Ages ago I was fiddling with pregnancy and birth rates and I did the Water Queen Scene. This resulted in a couple of thousand to million (I haven't checked in awhile) children in the nursery and It goes into a glitch/feedback loop when I ask the nursery computer about my children.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
Sooo the new TiTS public build has been live for about four days, and usually you guys would've released a new build of TiTsEd by now. Is something wrong on your end? I'm not asking you to hurry up or anything, I simply noticed that it's unusual for you to take so long and I'm concerned something might've happened.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Sooo the new TiTS public build has been live for about four days, and usually you guys would've released a new build of TiTsEd by now. Is something wrong on your end? I'm not asking you to hurry up or anything, I simply noticed that it's unusual for you to take so long and I'm concerned something might've happened.
Chase hasn't been on for 5 days so it might be awhile.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is there any way we can edit the amount of children in the nursery? Ages ago I was fiddling with pregnancy and birth rates and I did the Water Queen Scene. This resulted in a couple of thousand to million (I haven't checked in awhile) children in the nursery and It goes into a glitch/feedback loop when I ask the nursery computer about my children.
The bug is unrelated to your thousands of children, look at the link in my post I quoted.

Also there is currently no way to edit children in the nursery.

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
Chase hasn't been on for 5 days so it might be awhile.
Funny-memes-best-memes-popular-memes-well-shit-meme-fire-extinguisher.jpg

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Could someone please explain how to use this to someone with below average intelligence?
First off, your bootyful. Second. In the upper right hand corner you press your save file button, pick the file you want to edit. Not use all the other tabs to fiddle with it, next you press save and put in in another save file, or overwrite your previous one.

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
First off, your bootyful. Second. In the upper right hand corner you press your save file button, pick the file you want to edit. Not use all the other tabs to fiddle with it, next you press save and put in in another save file, or overwrite your previous one.
But before any of that, you need to extract the TiTsEd files from the .zip archive. Just look up, download and install the trial version of Winrar, then right click on the .zip itself and choose "Extract to TiTsEd_v*.**".

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
????? I've never had to do that. Oh, it might be because I use the downloaded version

Tamonten

Jun 21, 2017
But before any of that, you need to extract the TiTsEd files from the .zip archive. Just look up, download and install the trial version of Winrar, then right click on the .zip itself and choose "Extract to TiTsEd_v*.**".
After I extract the files from the .zip file and open TiTsEd, what am I supposed to do?