TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There is (or was) content for RK Lah in Gastigoth. I don't know why Jacques00 thinks there isn't. Just went back to 8.003:

Attachments

• RK Lah in Gastigoth 8.003.PNG
    RK Lah in Gastigoth 8.003.PNG
    176.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The wiki lists RK Lah scenes as being available in Gastigoth that are not actually accessible in Gastigoth, apparently.

I've seen people reporting that they can't access his scenes as a bug or a problem, and honestly...I don't remember ever being able to sex RK Lah in Gastigoth? It's definitely on the Wiki, though, and has been for a long time.

There is (or was) content for RK Lah in Gastigoth. I don't know why Jacques00 thinks there isn't. Just went back to 8.003:
Just gonna @Jacques00 to ensure he sees this

A

Athena

Okay. I literally wasn't sure, and didn't have any saves I could check with anymore, I forgot to do the Plantation quest in my latest batch of saves.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Some of these are kind of in the "really? Why are you bothering?" area but I was somewhat interested and recorded the starting max and minimum height scores (in inches) for the available male/female/race options at character creation (p.s. I feel like there ought to be a character creation page or Player Character page incorporating character creation for folks trying the game for the first few times, even if it's mostly chock full of links to other pages - maybe especially if it's chock full of links to other pages). And I guess breast and cock range while I'm at it.

Human - female - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to DD.
Human - male - height 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 4 to 8 inches.
Half Ausar - female - height 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to DD.
Half Ausar - male - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 4 to 8 inches.
Half Kaithrit - female - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to E.
Half Kaithrit - male - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 4 to 6 inches.
Half Leithan - female - height from 48 to 108 inches, breast flat to E.
Half Leithan - male - height from 48 to 108 inches, breast flat to C, cock 13 to 20 inches.
Half Kui-tan - herm - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to D, cock 5 to 10 inches.
Half Kui-tan - male - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 5 to 10 inches.
Half Gryvain - female - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast C to G.
Half Gryvain - herm - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast C to G, cock 5 to 12 inches.
Half Suula - female - height from 72 to 86 inches, breast DD to big GG.
Half Suula - male - height from 70 to 84 inches, breast flat to, cock 10 to 14 inches.

Reactions: Magrior

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
My mistake--the disable button was supposed to be for Zaalt and not R.K. Lah. This should be corrected for the next release.

Reactions: Athena

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
will the frostwyrm transformative items ever be obtainable. Also WTF is a bruchandus? i've never even seen anything on the wiki for it

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Gil isn't listed on the Tavros Station page as a character you can encounter.
Gil has now been added

Some of these are kind of in the "really? Why are you bothering?" area but I was somewhat interested and recorded the starting max and minimum height scores (in inches) for the available male/female/race options at character creation (p.s. I feel like there ought to be a character creation page or Player Character page incorporating character creation for folks trying the game for the first few times, even if it's mostly chock full of links to other pages - maybe especially if it's chock full of links to other pages). And I guess breast and cock range while I'm at it.

Human - female - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to DD.
Human - male - height 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 4 to 8 inches.
Half Ausar - female - height 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to DD.
Half Ausar - male - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 4 to 8 inches.
Half Kaithrit - female - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to E.
Half Kaithrit - male - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 4 to 6 inches.
Half Leithan - female - height from 48 to 108 inches, breast flat to E.
Half Leithan - male - height from 48 to 108 inches, breast flat to C, cock 13 to 20 inches.
Half Kui-tan - herm - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to D, cock 5 to 10 inches.
Half Kui-tan - male - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast flat to C, cock 5 to 10 inches.
Half Gryvain - female - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast C to G.
Half Gryvain - herm - height from 48 to 84 inches, breast C to G, cock 5 to 12 inches.
Half Suula - female - height from 72 to 86 inches, breast DD to big GG.
Half Suula - male - height from 70 to 84 inches, breast flat to, cock 10 to 14 inches.
I will look into it after the mass item update

Reactions: Athena

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
it looks like a black goblin
Right then, I have the answer. The Bruchandi are a race of Monogender, semi-solid aliens created by @worldofdrakan aka anonymous drake, the creator of the Lapinara Parasitic Female and Furball Candy. Basically, their the opposite of Rahn. Where the Rahn are a race of colorful, semi-solid lifeforms leaning more to the liquid side, being made of gel, and usually appearing Feminine; a Bruchandus only come in black, are made of more of a elastic latex or rubber but are constantly secreting an oily slime from their bodies that protect them from electrical and psionic damage; Bruchandi need to keep themselves constantly lubricated. They always appear distinctly masculine. Rahn need to allow themselves to be impregnated by a male then they need to create eggs, and then they need to impregnate a female. The product being a cross between the three. In contrast, Bruchandi can somehow impregnate each other through what would appear to be an anus and can impregnate females to create hybrids. The offspring come out as soft eggs. Similar also to the Bothrioc, the one who plays the role of "mama" and "papa" is determined by the stronger of the two. Bruchandus will engage each other in a kind of erotic, naked, oil wrestling to determine who gets to top, though in modern times it's more of MMA. If a Bruchandus repeatedly plays the role of mother, their bodies will start producing estrogen and go from Hunk, to twunk, to twink, to femboy, to femboi, and in severe cases transsexual but retaining their genitalia. Likewise, if a Bruchandus repeatedly plays the role of father, their body will begin to produce more testosterone, leading to the growth of additional testicles (up to ten), larger genitalia, increased size and strength, and growth of natural bio-weapons like spikes on their genitals, arms, and tails.

Currently, the only Bruchandus in the game is Eimear, who is only half-Bruchandus. The other half is Ausar. @Foxxling way back when wrote a Tavros Bruchandus NPC named: Rauk.

Currently, the original Google Document for the Bruchandus Codex Entry was deleted by its creator before it was implemented into the game (but not before the Carbonado with a half-Bruchandus character was added), along with all his other threads and documents for his other submissions such as Furball, Captain Fillius, Pablo the Imp Maleherm that got into the @Kitteh6660's mod before the deletion. WorldofDrakan had effectively pulled a @JimThermic. Though interestingly enough, about a month ago a user by the name of AnonymousDragon appeared and changed the Author names for all the WorldofDrakan items and characters on the wiki and only those pages, so there's that.

Reactions: Foxxling and Athena

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Right then, I have the answer. The Bruchandi are a race of Monogender, semi-solid aliens created by @worldofdrakan aka anonymous drake, the creator of the Lapinara Parasitic Female and Furball Candy. Basically, their the opposite of Rahn. Where the Rahn are a race of colorful, semi-solid lifeforms leaning more to the liquid side, being made of gel, and usually appearing Feminine; a Bruchandus only come in black, are made of more of a elastic latex or rubber but are constantly secreting an oily slime from their bodies that protect them from electrical and psionic damage; Bruchandi need to keep themselves constantly lubricated. They always appear distinctly masculine. Rahn need to allow themselves to be impregnated by a male then they need to create eggs, and then they need to impregnate a female. The product being a cross between the three. In contrast, Bruchandi can somehow impregnate each other through what would appear to be an anus and can impregnate females to create hybrids. The offspring come out as soft eggs. Similar also to the Bothrioc, the one who plays the role of "mama" and "papa" is determined by the stronger of the two. Bruchandus will engage each other in a kind of erotic, naked, oil wrestling to determine who gets to top, though in modern times it's more of MMA. If a Bruchandus repeatedly plays the role of mother, their bodies will start producing estrogen and go from Hunk, to twunk, to twink, to femboy, to femboi, and in severe cases transsexual but retaining their genitalia. Likewise, if a Bruchandus repeatedly plays the role of father, their body will begin to produce more testosterone, leading to the growth of additional testicles (up to ten), larger genitalia, increased size and strength, and growth of natural bio-weapons like spikes on their genitals, arms, and tails.

Currently, the only Bruchandus in the game is Eimear, who is only half-Bruchandus. The other half is Ausar. @Foxxling way back when wrote a Tavros Bruchandus NPC named: Rauk.

Currently, the original Google Document for the Bruchandus Codex Entry was deleted by its creator before it was implemented into the game (but not before the Carbonado with a half-Bruchandus character was added), along with all his other threads and documents for his other submissions such as Furball, Captain Fillius, Pablo the Imp Maleherm that got into the @Kitteh6660's mod before the deletion. WorldofDrakan had effectively pulled a @JimThermic. Though interestingly enough, about a month ago a user by the name of AnonymousDragon appeared and changed the Author names for all the WorldofDrakan items and characters on the wiki and only those pages, so there's that.
huh. another thing i'm curious about though, will they ever make the frostwyrm transformatives obtainable?

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019

why does eimear have a cow tail though?

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
They got cut out from the game. Fen&co want to polish them out a bit.
oh ok so the one during kara's mission is the only one in game currently. also been having something weird happen. sometimes when i click, the game thinks i clicked twice instead of once.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
picture of one

I didn't find a pic of a Janeria, but i did in fact find what they do look like after snooping on Couch's doc if it helps:
"This bizarre creature strongly resembles a jellyfish, with a body that glows an eerie mix of blue and green. Electricity crackles along the six tentacles that hang under its umbrella-shaped body. Occasionally its entire body ripples with an odd vibration as its glow briefly intensifies.
Despite lacking any visible eyes, it has no problem with focusing its attention on you."