TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
The beshineforever cheat now opens up a menu for Doctor Badger. It can function as a debug menu to get Badger out of jail and/or de-bimbo her, as well as fixing Nym-Foe and the Doll Maker. You can also change a few of their settings (i.e. the injection amount for Nym-Foe's attacks, the reduction amount for the Doll Maker's tools, etc). Nym-Foe has a few edits to her scenes depending on how much her silicone injections do.
Glad I found this, I'm doing computer software for college so I hope I can use those skills I've learned to fix my Dr badger problem

TayJK

May 19, 2017
The To Do link on the first post doesn't lead to anything.

Is there/could there be a master page listing all the seasonal events?

K

Krynh

Who's in charge of the wiki? There are 70 spam pages that need deleting

Last edited by a moderator:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The To Do link on the first post doesn't lead to anything.

Is there/could there be a master page listing all the seasonal events?
There is the Seasonal category, but I don't think it's listed on the main page anywhere. There's also a To Do page on the Wiki itself, which is linked to on the main page.

Who's in charge of the wiki? There are 70 spam pages that need deleting
Would you mind linking to one or more of these 'spam pages'?

Reactions: Droxzyn

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The "Anal Lubricant" status effect entry needs editing. The description is duplicated from "Boobswell Pads".

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Wow, that was quick!

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
Someone recently changed the "asshole" page to say that there is no way to increase minimal anal looseness. That is incorrect, as the egg trainer is capable of doing so upon the end of a sufficiently long anal faux pregnancy (link).

nottelling

Sep 30, 2018
I am pretty sure that I heard at some time that it is possible to mating press female Raskvel, and it says it is an option on the wiki, but I can't find it in-game and the wiki does not list requirements.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I am pretty sure that I heard at some time that it is possible to mating press female Raskvel, and it says it is an option on the wiki, but I can't find it in-game and the wiki does not list requirements.
Fight her, win, select "Cock Worship", then find her again. See the screenshot below for what happens.

Attachments

• Rask.png
    Rask.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 7

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Also, see the attachment for a highlight of the wiki entry:

Attachments

• Rask2.png
    Rask2.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 12

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Here's something that need to be fixed: the Rouser and Glacial Auger weapons appear as ranged and melee weapons.

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
The willpower and libido pages, as well as the sexiness and tease sections of the ground combat mechanics page need to be updated for the new resolve/sexiness and tease system. It also needs a section for resolve and to update all the armours and clothes for sexiness/resolve.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The willpower and libido pages, as well as the sexiness and tease sections of the ground combat mechanics page need to be updated for the new resolve/sexiness and tease system. It also needs a section for resolve and to update all the armours and clothes for sexiness/resolve.
Just noticed they finally updated github getting to work in that in an hour or so

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
We could use a wiki page for preg events, or add it to the respective character’s interactions section. For example, Quinn has a whole bunch of events that trigger at various stages throughout her pregnancy, yet none of them are documented. Off the top of my head the same applies to Ellie and Zil female.

Reactions: Kesil

sevlina

Mar 8, 2017
If I have some things to submit to the "Impulse" wiki page but don't feel comfortable with adding / keeping the proper formatting of the wiki theme, what would be the best place to put them?

MostlyThere

Dec 17, 2019
Just to let everyone know, most of the item stats are still out of date (ever since the sexiness stat rebalancing some time ago). If you can help out (even with just 1 item), it would be greatly appreciated.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Tessa's page is incorrect/ missing information in regards to getting her panties. It says you get them after completing the wedding event with endings 5, 6, 7, or 8. You actually have to do her "Bedroom" scene twice (once with the "soft" ending and once with the "hard" ending) after getting endings 5-8 on the wedding event to unlock the "Bedroom" > "Tessa's Turn" scene, and then do "Tessa's Turn" without upsetting her (common sense on what actions to take). She gives you the panties after you've completed that scene successfully.
I had to root around the forums until I found a thread with a link to Fr0sty's google doc that has all the information for the wedding event and its aftermath before I found out about the requirement to do "Tessa's Turn", and I don't know if you can still do it and get the panties if you get endings 1-4 on the wedding. I do know that the "Bedroom" scene unlocks if you talk to Tessa in the bar on Tarkus after at least five in game days if you got endings 1-4.
Link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1duYMwbWL7U3j_UgLZnI-MU77iEQfZ8wZAdX5R6JJ-dQ/edit#

Last edited:

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
To make things easier for you in the future, you can find all the scenes contents in https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public and go to the /includes folder, basically what you did for this scene, but all the scenes. I find it's more useful than the wiki personally, but it's still a good resource for those who prefer the wiki for when the wiki is lacking details on certain things you've come up against.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
So, the wiki says that Quinn is supposed to give birth to Myne 6-7 months after the Pollen Dance Festival "regardless of choices made", and Steele can get pregnant or "be the proud father of Owers". I just checked in with Quinn, and she had Owers, but not Myne. Not sure if I messed something up or if the wiki is wrong and Quinn can only give birth to Myne or Owers if Steele is the father, and not both.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
So, the wiki says that Quinn is supposed to give birth to Myne 6-7 months after the Pollen Dance Festival "regardless of choices made", and Steele can get pregnant or "be the proud father of Owers". I just checked in with Quinn, and she had Owers, but not Myne. Not sure if I messed something up or if the wiki is wrong and Quinn can only give birth to Myne or Owers if Steele is the father, and not both.
Never mind, the wiki is wrong. I just checked the code for Quinn's pregnancy, and it looks like she can only have one kid, which she'll name Myne if Steele is not the father or Owers if Steele is the father (flag QUINN_SIRED_KID is 1).

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel