TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
I didn't find a pic of a Janeria, but i did in fact find what they do look like after snooping on Couch's doc if it helps:
"This bizarre creature strongly resembles a jellyfish, with a body that glows an eerie mix of blue and green. Electricity crackles along the six tentacles that hang under its umbrella-shaped body. Occasionally its entire body ripples with an odd vibration as its glow briefly intensifies.
Despite lacking any visible eyes, it has no problem with focusing its attention on you."
so basically a giant jellyfish

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
The Breedwell section on sperm donation is a little poorly worded and a bit confusing, especially since it completely glosses over some important information.

The section could do with a little tidy up, as well as clarification on the exact effects fluid type and virility have on the final payment. Also this may just be me but its not made clear as to whether or not the output thresholds are calculated indevidually and added up, or in the sungular entireity (eg, if you cum 20k ml does the game value the first 10k at 10 credits each the second 10k at 8 credits each. Or does it calculate all 20k ar 8 credits each?)

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Yes I am an editor on the wiki (Mainly items and mechanics)? Why do you ask?
just surprised is all. i didn't know u worked for fen and savin lol. oh i do have one problem, the wiki doesn't say how to make the mothrine ovipositer work( as in produce eggs).

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
just surprised is all. i didn't know u worked for fen and savin lol. oh i do have one problem, the wiki doesn't say how to make the mothrine ovipositer work( as in produce eggs).
I don't work for them I just edit the wiki. Try getting the nyrea eggs perk for the mothrine ovipositor.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
on the subject of that, how do i get my nyrea eggs fertilized cause i haven't figured out how to do so
They get fertilized on random chance, with unfertile ones being more common (like 75% unfertile and 25% fertile chance).

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
jewel, something dumb i just noticed, i have a character who has gills from using siren's bounty. the dumb thing is when i look at my race to see how much of each race is part of her, there is no suula yet she has suula gills. The race menu should say i'm at least a liittle bit suula but doesn't. WTF!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
jewel, something dumb i just noticed, i have a character who has gills from using siren's bounty. the dumb thing is when i look at my race to see how much of each race is part of her, there is no suula yet she has suula gills. The race menu should say i'm at least a liittle bit suula but doesn't. WTF!
This is the sort of thing to bring up in the Bugs forum.

Reactions: Libelous

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
jewel i set the treatment on any character i make that i plan to get treated to cum cow but, my most recent one never got the dumb4cum perk. Is there anything that would cause me to not get that perk?
You need to have a certain amount of cum ingested

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
On the main page Uveto lists Zaalt's distress call as level 6+, Zaalt's page says 5+. I'm not sure where to look for the correct into. The event itself didn't have any indication.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
On the main page Uveto lists Zaalt's distress call as level 6+, Zaalt's page says 5+. I'm not sure where to look for the correct into. The event itself didn't have any indication.
The actual check says level > 5 so 6+ is the correct answer

KyraG

Sep 9, 2019
Could I bring something up? I think the list of panties in the "Key Items" page is incomplete. I know of at least 1 that isn't there, and I have yet to finish even half of the available content for TiTS. The one that I know is not listed is the Dockmaster's Panties on Tarkus, which you can get after f**king her and then waiting for her to lay eggs. Once she's laid her eggs, the next time you talk to her she'll give you her panties. Here's the description of them. "Panties - The Dockmaster's - Black-buttoned thong. - This surprisingly massive thong is built to be buttoned on, because there's no way it's slipping past the original owner's gigantic ass otherwise." I heard on the Discord that this is the thread you go to if you want to report an inconsistency/missing item from the wiki.

KyraG

Sep 9, 2019
Also, I forgot to mention that your ability to receive the Dockmaster's Panties is also not listed on the Dockmaster's page as well. Now, my completionist senses are urging me to go out and get as many of panties as I can from as many NPCs as possible.

Reactions: TayJK

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Anyone else getting a security warning when trying to access the wiki today?

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to wiki.smutosaur.us. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
(Yes my clock is set to the right time.)

EDIT: Looks like an update went through and its fixed.

Last edited:

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Anyone else getting a security warning when trying to access the wiki today?

(Yes my clock is set to the right time.)
Yeah That's been happening to me too. Also a couple of pages seem to be displaying the default white theme instead of the custom TiTS purple theme at random.

A

Athena

I'm pretty sure it said something about a certification being expired.

star.dust

Nov 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure it said something about a certification being expired.

If you go through the 'Advanced' it'll say in little writing "continue to wiki.smutosaurus.us(unsafe)" it should still take you there because I just got to it

Reactions: Athena

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
The beshineforever cheat now opens up a menu for Doctor Badger. It can function as a debug menu to get Badger out of jail and/or de-bimbo her, as well as fixing Nym-Foe and the Doll Maker. You can also change a few of their settings (i.e. the injection amount for Nym-Foe's attacks, the reduction amount for the Doll Maker's tools, etc). Nym-Foe has a few edits to her scenes depending on how much her silicone injections do.